๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ |๐Ž๏ฟฝ...

By iwanttotoptoji

Top/Seme Male reader I'll do some gender neutral ones and those will also be top/dom readers but I mainly do... More

A/n
Eren Yeager๐ŸŒง
Kim Dokja๐ŸŒง
A/n
Seo Jiwoo๐ŸŒง
Aetherโ˜๏ธ
Kim Dokja๐Ÿ’‹

Toji Fushiguro๐Ÿ’‹

1K 21 4
By iwanttotoptoji

|M. Reader|
|Anime: Jujutsu Kaisen|
|Warnings: Toji, cussing|

M/n was tired from a long week at work, he was now in his luxury apartment taking of his work clothes, changing into nothing but sweat pants and boxers. M/n had planned on going to the club this weekend just to get his mind on different things.

He had taken a shower before bed,  feeling too dirty to sleep. The minute his head hit the pillow he was already asleep.

Now the weekend had started and he was putting on a tight black turtleneck showing his muscular form and some black dress pants and to top it all of he decided to wear a long white coat.(currently sobbing😭)

He stood by the mirror silently admiring himself. From his neat h/c hair and the scar on his left eye to his e/c eyes, they all fit him so well it should be illegal.

When he was done admiring himself he took his phone and keys, locked the front door and left.
___________________________

Walking into the club seemed to tire him more than exciting him. He was not to fold of crowded places and this club was full of drunk, horny and sweaty people.

He chose a nice couch away from the crowd to maybe find someone who interests him. But luck was not on his side. The crowd was so boring, nothing new, Nothing exciting. But then he looked towards the door he noticed quite an interesting man. The man was not to far off but M/n was to tired and decided to go out and smoke.

When he was outside he seemed to relax, it was silent and the air was refreshing.

"I've noticed you've been staring quite a lot, have something you wanted to say to me?" The voice sounded annoyed and snarky but had a hint of curiosity.

M/n only turned around taking a closer look at the man he's been staring at this evening.

"No not really, you just peaked my interest." M/n answered with little to no interest as he was busy smoking.

"Oh? And in what way could I have 'peaked' your interest, you sure you weren't trying to kill me or something." The man snarled at M/n.

"I'd have to admit it's because you seem quite cute." M/n answered plainly while blowing the smoke at Toji trying to see how far he could push him.

Toji flushed a little as he couldn't remember the last time he was complimented.

No normal person would notice the subtle blush but M/n had been analyzing the man before him since the moment he stepped into the club, and you could say he's noticed every single little detail which was only fueling his interest even more. The hunger to know more, to see more.

Toji on the other hand was speechless. What would he even answer to that? The man before him looked like something sculpted by the gods.(or the devil☺️) Toji had gone to the club for some fresh air and maybe he would end up going home with some hot chick but that didn't seem to happen anytime soon.

Toji just stood there trying to collect himself from the shock will M/n only smirked, oh how Toji wanted to punch his pretty face.(😏🤛☺️)

M/n was having to much fun. Who would have thought, one simple sentence would make this dog stop barking? He found it quite cute.

Toji was about to punch that dumbass smirk of his face when M/n took a step closer pinning him to a wall.

Toji could feel M/n's breath on his neck as he started to speak.

"Now cutie what should we do when you're already erect?" M/n questioned like the sly fox he was.

Toji was shock to say the least. Was he really having a boner for this fine man? Yes, yes he was, but would he admit it? No absolutely not.

Toji could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks. M/n seemed pleased with himself a he let go of Toji.

"God fucking damnit! What the fuck is going on!" Toji complained, feeling all hot and bothered.

"Nothing cutie, maybe you're hallucinating?" M/n said in a teasing tone.

Saying Toji was pissed was an understatement. Was he just gonna leave him here with a boner? Just as
M/n was about to walk away Toji grabbed his wrist looking pissed.

"So you're just gonna leave me here with a fucking boner!" He said not really happy at the thought of having to walk home with a boner.

"Hm? So you want my help cutie? How adorable~" M/n said knowing full well the man in front of him was at his breaking point and the teasing wasn't helping much.

M/n leaned closer to the man as Toji was breathing quite heavily.

"Now now why don't i take you with me for tonight? Hm? How about that cutie~" M/n said loving how some simple teasing was turning him on.

"Let's just fucking go already!" Toji said to feeling too hot to think.

"Alright, alright. My car isn't to far of so if you don't mind~"
___________________________
When Toji saw the car he was quite shocked to see how nice it was, even the interior looked expensive.

When he sat in the front seat next to M/n who was driving.

When the car started Toji could feel a hand moving up his tight. (🦋🤛😫)

"Oi! Focus on driving!" Toji complained not admitting to leaning into the feeling.

M/n only kept teasing moving slightly closer to his crotch, and just as he did a small moan could be heard from Toji.

The car ride just kept going like that, M/n teasing, while Toji either complained or let out a small moan every now and then. Of course there was a few other exchanges other than teasing like exchanging names and etc.
___________________________
Saying Toji was shocked was definitely an understatement, his house was nothing short but beautiful, oh to be rich.

M/n started heading towards his bedroom while Toji just followed silently. Toji thought he would have some fun fucking M/n into oblivion but oh how he was wrong.

When they reached the bedroom M/n immediately grabbed Toji's waist and pulled him towards him as he locked the door with his other hand.

M/n went right ahead and started passionately kissing Toji.

They were both fighting for dominance when M/n bit his lower lip and slipped his tongue in, minutes of passionately kissing as both only stoped noticing the lack of air.

M/n could feel his pants tightening as he looked at the sight before him. If only Toji knew how badly M/n wanted to bend him over and fuck him hard.

They continued kissing as M/n started to shift them over to the bed.

Once on he laid Toji flat on the bed as he reached into his night stand pulling out a bottle of lube, placing it on top of his night stand as he went back to kissing.

Toji was to clouded with desire to care about bottoming. Toji quickly slithered off his pants as M/n started taking of his shirt leaving him only in his boxers. M/n went back to kissing Toji leaving a trail of kisses and bits down his neck, while Toji just moaned.

"A-ah, fuck s-stop teasing and just AH~ g-get mmm fuck~" Toji said, words fumbled because of the pleasure he was receiving when M/n gripped his dick pulling it out of his boxers.

"Hm? Baby~ if you have something to say, say it properly~" M/n said seductively while slowly moving his hand up and down while his thumb rubbed his tip.

"A-ah shit Ah f-fuck me already~" Toji tried commanding but it sounding more like a plea.

M/n felt like teasing him more as he reached out to his nipple pinching it while sucking on another, switching every now and then.

Toji was desperate, he badly wanted something in him. And just when he couldn't take it anymore he switched positions with M/n, unbuckled his pants took his dick out as he started licking the tip while M/n who was in shock was now shivering while his dick was twitching at the sudden contact.

Toji was licking the tip while giving small kisses and stroking slowly. He wanted M/n to take over and just fuck him.

"F-fuck shit Toji, quit teasing~" M/n said trying not to ram his dick into Toji's mouth.

M/n was getting frustrated from the teasing so he gripped a chunk of Toji's hair and started pumping it up and down while Toji winced and gagged feeling small tears in the brick of his eyes.

Just as M/n was about to cum he started pulling harshly on Toji's hair as he laid Toji with his face in the pillow and his ass up in the air as M/n only stared at his pitiful small pink hole. He pulled the lube from his nightstand pouring some on his twitching hole, the cold sensation of M/n applying the lube made Toji slip out a moan which was muffled by the pillow.

M/n started slipping a finger in slowly as Toji was moaning like a slut.

(the woman was to stunned to speak)

After a minute or two Toji -being the slut he is asked for another finger. M/n slipped the second finger in slowly doing a scissoring motion and when Toji got comfortable with that he slipped a third finger in as he started doing a curling motion against his prostate making more sloppy moans leave Toji's mouth.

"A-ah fuck mmmh a-Ah f-faster M/n."
Toji pleaded wanting nothing more than to cum.

Hearing Toji's pleas and cries made him harder. He leaned in whispering into his ear

"Beg for me darling~" his voice deep and commanding.

Toji was to desperate to care about his pride.

"P-please M-m/n A-aH~ just f-fuck me plea-se" Toji was panting wanting, no needing more.

M/n did just that pulled out his fingers making Toji whine but M/n just lined his dick with Toji's wet hole and immediately pushed his whole length in not giving Toji time to adjust.

"A-AH F-fUCKING mmmh, shit a-Ah" Toji moaned as M/n started moving at a slow pace.

"A-Ah~ f-fuck Toji you're so tight" M/n groaned, already started to go a little faster.

"A-Ah ah god, M-M/n you're f-fucking big!" Toji said not being able to hold back his moans, feeling tears threatening to pour from pleasure.

"M-m/n g-go faster p-plea-se ah~" Toji said trying to move to get more friction.

"Mmm~ of course darling~" M/n said just as he started pounding Toji's ass.

Toji was moaning left and right as M/n kept speeding up.

"A-ah M-M/n I'm a-about t-to, A-Ah!"

"Mm yeah I know, just let it all out baby~" And just as M/n said that Toji could feel his legs giving up as string of cum landed on the sheets. Toji relayed on M/n's grip to hold him up since his legs could no longer.

M/n only kept going, this time faster as he was close to cumming. He gripped Toji's hips and thrusted as fast as ge could while kissing down Toji's spine.

"Mmm fuck baby I'm about to cum." M/n said, short on breath as the only sound in the room was the sound of skin hitting skin. M/n groped Toji's ass giving it a squeeze.

"C-cum I-inside ah~" Toji wanted to feel filled up

And just like that M/n finally came while Toji came a second time.

Toji was close to passing out when M/n started lifting him up helping him to the bathroom.

"Let's get you cleaned~" M/n said, running a bath.

While Toji was in the bath M/b was in his bedroom changing the sheets.

When Toji was done M/n already stood there waiting to be used as a support pole. While they were walking towards the bedroom, Toji immediately collapsed on the bed ready to get some sleep while M/n laid next to him, wrapping his strong arms around Toji.

"Goodnight darling~" M/n whispered into Toji's ear with care.

"Mm night" Toji answered plainly to tired to reply with anything else.

-Fin-

A/n: sorry it's bad I was stressing while writing unable to see properly but anyway this was my first ever smut so im sorry it's bad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
536K 19.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
160K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...