Who ever said three's company?

Von dear13dreamer

James Buchanan Barnes and Steve Rogers have been friends since the 40s. Everyone knows that. What they don't... Mehr

ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝔸𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕒: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣
Rebecca (Becca) Carter
Goodbyes and Surprises
Wartime Efforts
Reunions and Death Threats
Star Spangled Man with a Plan
Escapees
A True Hero
Winnings and Losses
Alcohol is no use for a Super Soldier
The End is just the Beginning
🅃🄷🄴 🄰🅅🄴🄽🄶🄴🅁🅂
Alien Threats
A Team is formed

Catching Loki

402 10 2
Von dear13dreamer

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
Meanwhile, in Germany...
Clint shoots the guards with arrows so they can gain access to the building.

Inside the building, Loki is dressed up witb his spear now acting as a cane.

He walks down the hallways while a curator speaks in German.

He makes his way down the large staircase and ready's his cane before he knocks out a guard with it.

The crowd of people sees this and gasps loudly before Loki runs forward and grabs the curator. He pushes the man onto a large piece of art in the shape of a bull.

He grabs a device from his suit pocket before placing it over the man's eye.

People gasp again as he does this and the curator shakes from the machine.

Loki smirks at the fear people have of him.

Meanwhile, outside Clint has an identical device that he puts onto the retinal scanner. The scanner picks up the retinal scan retrieve form the curator.

Clint and the other gain access as Loki walks away from the man and outside towards the terrified crowd. His appearance changes into Asguardian armor as he walks and his cane changes back into its spear like shape once again.

He shoots a blast of energy as a police car racing towards him. The crowd is still trying to run away when Loki makes several illusions of himself to deter them from escaping.

"Kneel before me.", He commands them.

"I said... KNEEL!", He exclaims.

The crowd does as he says.

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state?", He says as he walks through the crowd of kneeling people.

"It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation."

The people refuse to meet his eye, terrified of what he would do to them if they looked at him.

"The bright lure or freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled."

"I'm the end, you will always kneel.", He smiles evilly, now fully amongst the kneeling crowd.

But one man, an elderly man, stands up.

"Not to men like you.", He says.

"There are no men like me.", Loki laughs.

"There are always men like you."

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example.", Loki aims a blast at the man and fires but Steve lands in front of the man shielding him from the blast.

Loki falls to the ground from the kickback as Steve walks towards him.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany, and saw a man a man standing above everyone else, we ended up disagreeing."

Loki looks at Steve and smirks as he stands up again.

"The soldier. The man out of time."

"I'm not the one who's out of time.", Steve says right as Natasha flies in with a Shield quinjet.

Rebecca is in the back, and when they stop moving she jumps out the back. She uses her powers to safely land on the ground.

Steve turns to see her and smiles as she walks towards where he is standing.

*Rebecca's Suit* Her powers are a dark blue color

The Shield quinjet Natasha is flying opens a hatch to reveal a large gun ready to shoot at Loki.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down.", Natasha's voice is heard over a PA system.

Loki blasts at the quinjet but misses after Natasha dodges the blast. Steve and Rebecca jump into action.

Steve throws his shield at Loki sending the crowd into a frenzy.

He punches Loki and continues to attack him as Rebecca helps escort people away from the scene. Loki gets a hit on Steve and sends him flying backwards but Steve gets on his feet right after.

He again throws his shield at Loki, who throws it out of Steve's reach. So, Steve rushes forward and starts throwing punches.

Rebecca has successfully cleared the area of civilians, so she rushes in to help Steve who is on the ground and Loki's scepter is on his helmet.

"Kneel."

"Not today!", Steve exclaims before jumping up and kicking Loki across the face.

Rebecca comes in and uses some blue energy to shield Steve and herself from a few of Loki's blows with the scepter.

After she lets down the force field, she rushes at him and kicks him off his feet. Before he can stand up again, she uses her powers to levitate him into the air and throw him back into the structure of the building.

He hits the building and falls to the ground on his feet. He smirks before rushing at her and starting to hit her with his scepter, but Steve helps her block his attacks with his hands while she blocks him with her powers.

Eventually, she crosses her arms in an x like formation, and throws him backwards with the force of the energy.

Loki stands back up and smirks at her.

"Who might this beautiful creature be?", He asks.

"She is quite the specimen."

"Oh eww. Okay. Two things. First, don't say specimen, that's gross and second She has a name."

"And it is?"

"Agent Cerulean.", She says.

"Alright, Agent, kneel.", He smirks.

"How bout... No.", He rushes forward and tries to attack him again, but stops short when the AC/DC song, Back in Black, is heard over the PA system of the quinjet.

Natasha smiles slightly as Tony Stark flies down and shoots a blast at Loki, knocking him down. Tony stands up and aims both of his arms at him, ready to fire.

"Make your move, Reindeer Games.", He taunts Loki, who is sitting on some stairs.

Steve and Rebecca join him.

Loki's helmet disappears in a golden flash before he raises his hands in surrender.

"Good move.", Tony puts away his weapons.

"Mr. Stark.", Steve says to Tony.

"Captain. Mrs. Captain."

"Oh we're not-"

"Don't care.", Tony stops her.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
On the quinjet
Steve, Rebecca, Tony, and Loki are all in the back of the jet as Natasha flies it.

"Is he saying anything?", Fury's voice rings through the small jet.

"Not a word.", Nat says.

"Just get him here. We're low on time.", Fury orders.

In the back, Steve says, "I don't like it.", to Tony.

Rebecca sits across from Loki glaring at him.

"What, Rock of Ages giving up so easily?", Tony quips.

"I don't remember it being that easy.", Steve says.

"This guy packs a wallop.", He adds.

"Still, you are pretty spry for an older fellow. What's your thing, Pilates?"

"What?", Both Steve and Rebecca ask.

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things doing time as a Capsicle."

Steve stares at him while Rebecca glares.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in.", Steve changes the subject.

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you."

Suddenly, there is a swell in thunder and lightning all around the small aircraft.

"Where's this coming from?", Nat asks the copilot.

Loki starts to get nervous.

"What's the matter? Are you scared of a little lightning?", Steve asks.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows.", Loki says simply.

Rebecca sighs and goes to stand by Steve when there is a loud thud on the top of the aircraft.

The whole jet shakes from the impact. Steve, Tony and Rebecca ready themselves to fight.

Tony opens the back of the jet and starts to walk out.

"What are you doing?", Rebecca asks.

Tony is stopped from wlakiyn any further when a blonde man lands on the open back.

Loki is even more scared now.

The blonde hits Tony with his large odd shaped hammer before he can get a blast off.

The man grabs Loki by the throat and leaps out of the jet into the clouds.

Tony sighs.

"And now there's that guy.", He says before going to follow him.

"Another Asgardian?", Nat asks.

"That guy's a friendly?", Steve asks.

"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost.", Tony says.

"Stark, we need a plan of attack.", Steve says.

"I have a plan, Attack.", Tony jumps from the jet and flies off to find them.

Steve shakes his head before grabbing two parachutes and tossing one to Rebecca.

They both are putting them on as Steve talks to Nat.

"I'd sit this one out, Cap."

"I don't see how we can.", Steve says.

"These guys come from legend. They're basically gods."

"There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.", Steve says.

He grabs his Shield and goes to stand by Rebecca on the small ramp.

He grabs her hand and they jump into the dark night.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the delay, I've been swamped with school lately. But I have a break this week, so I'll most likely be updating again soon.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

73.6K 2.2K 27
You had always had a celebrity crush thing on the 1940's war hero, Bucky Barnes. It was a silly crush because the hero was long gone, Right? You alwa...
62.4K 1.4K 27
A love triangle of sorts happens between you, Steve and Bucky. For months you dated Steve, he broke your heart, for some time after you still helped...
4.5K 115 13
Peter Benjamin Barnes is the older twin to James Buchanan 'Bucky' Barnes. When he was born the doctors mixed up the paperwork saying he might not mak...
1.2K 73 13
James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes has been hiding in Romania since the downfall of HYDRA. As he adjusts to life after HYDRA, Bucky must keep his true ide...