A Team is formed

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
A small aircraft flies over the open ocean.

"We're about 40 minutes out from home base, Sir.", One of the pilots says to Coulson who is sitting in the back.

He gets up from his seat and stands close to where Rebecca and Steve sit. Steve is looking at a tablet.

"So, this Dr. Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?", He asks.

"A lot of people were.", Coulson says.

"Including Hydra.", Rebecca mutters.

Steve hears her, and grabs her hand, rubbing circles on her skin.

"You were the world's first super hero. Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula."

Steve and Rebecca watch footage of the Hulk.

"Didn't really go his way, did it?", Steve asks.

"Not so much. When he's not that thing, though, the guy's like a Stephen Hawking."

Both of them look at him.

"He's like a smart person."

"I got to say, it's an honor to meet you officially. Both of you."

They smile.

"I sorry of met you. I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping."

"Creepy.", Rebecca whispers to Steve.

"Play nice.", He whispers to her.

"And I was there. When you were taken from that Hydra base. Again, I watched you when you were unconscious.", He says to Rebecca.

She only nods and scoots closer to Steve.

"I mean, I was present while you were unconscious.", Coulson tries to save himself but he's already in too deep.

Steve stands up and watches the water from right behind the pilots.

"You know, it's really just a huge honor to have you on board this..."

Steve placed his hand on top of something and Coulson does the same. Rebecca watched the exchange and hides a laugh.

"I hope I'm the man for the job.", Steve says.

"Oh, you are. Absolutely.", Coulson says.

"I mean, we all know Bex is perfect for it.", Steve adds.

"Bec?"

"Nickname.", Steve says not taking his eyes off the ocean.

Coulson nods.

"We made some modifications to your uniforms. I had a little design input.", He brags.

"Uniforms? Aren't the Stars and Stripes a little old-fashioned?", Steve asks.

"With everything that's happening and the things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old-fashioned.", Coulson says.