Sedated

Oleh SilentDreams16

Nyx Grey. She's been best friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski since they were kids. The three musk... Lebih Banyak

Season 1 cast
The Big Bad Wolf
Mr.Insane Lacrosse Moves and Inhaler Hunting
The Weird Gets Weirder?
A Party And A Runaway Werewolf
No Big Deal, You Just Tried To Kill Us!
So Your Aunt...
An Arrest And A Lacrosse Game
Winning The Lacrosse Game And Bad News
You Really Think You Attacked Him?
Not A Hot Girl? Danny's The Best
It's About Time
You Want Me To What?
Mood board
So You're Back Dad
What A Mess
I Never Want To Die Again
Confrontations And The Alpha
It Had To Be The High School
Face To Face With Kate Argent Again and Scott's Second Full Moon.
Wolf's Bane
Co-Captain
Formality
Code Breaker
Season 2 Cast Additions

You're A Witch?

300 15 15
Oleh SilentDreams16

I got home and showered quickly knowing that Stiles was going to want to video chat so we could figure out what was going on with Jackson.

Not even a moment later a video chat with Scott and Stiles pops up on my computer.

"What did you find you?" Scott asked Stiles.

"Well, it's bad. Jackson's got a separated shoulder."

Scott immediately starts to feel guilty. "Because of me?"

Stiles scoffs  and I laugh before telling him.  "Because he's a tool."

"She's right."

"But, is he gonna play?"

"Well, they don't know yet. Now, they're just counting on you for Saturday."

"We'll shit." I mutter realizing this might be a problem.

Scott sighs deeply, I can tell he's conflicted on what to do-- he wants to be the star lacrosse player he's dreamed of being but also doesn't want to risk hurting anyone.

I see Derek in the corner of Scott's room and almost alert the others when I got a text on my phone.

Don't warn him.

Alright dick I thought to myself rolling my eyes as the computer began to freeze up. Not having the patience for it after today I just shut it down.

I decided to send a text to Stiles.

The connection was shit, I'll see you tomorrow at school. I'm going to bed. Night, Stiles.

I didn't really expect anything back, I figured he was probably busy with Scott. I went downstairs to fix myself a cup of tea, knowing I wasn't going to sleep. I'd probably be up late painting, sleep was something that didn't come easy to me anymore.

I was steeping my tea when my phone buzzed.
Sleep well. I'll see you first thing in the morning.

I smiled at my phone my cheeks dusting a light pink. I shook my head and took my tea up with me to my room, setting up my paints and canvas.

My phone woke me up and I jerked up realizing I feel asleep painting. I stood up slowly having aches and pains in the worst places. Today was gonna suck, and it was only Wednesday. I changed and hurried to school knowing if I didn't, I'd be late.

I hurried out of my Jeep and met up with Scott and Stiles.

"Wow Nyx you look like hell."

"Geez Scott exactly what a girl wants to hear." I deadpanned.

"Sorry." He replied looking guilty.

"No, it's. I'm sorry Scotty, I'm just tired I shouldn't have snapped."

"Nyx are you alright?" Stiles asked softly.

"I couldn't sleep, so I decided to paint and I fell asleep while painting."

"Are you sure you should be here today? Maybe you should go home and get some sleep."

"No I need to stay. Call it a hunch, but I might be missing a day soon."

"I don't know how you know these things, but you have yet to be wrong."

"And if you need a nap, we'd be happy to be your lookout."

"You guys are the best. Now let's go before we're late." I grinned softly.

Stiles wrapped his arm around my shoulder letting me lean against him as we walked into the building.

By the time lunch rolled around I was too tired to even care about food. I grabbed our usual table laying my head down waiting for Scott and Stiles to make their way over.

"Come on Nyx, you're insanely smart just take the extra half day and go home. You're obviously exhausted, and you're going to get sick if you keep pushing yourself."

"Stiles is right Nyx. You need to sleep, and we'll get notes for you in the rest of your classes for the day."

I looked at both of them, not really in the mood to argue anymore. I nodded, "Alright. You guys are right, I should probably head home and get some sleep."

"Good text me when you make it home, so I know you're okay. And if you don't I'll leave school to come check on you."

"Whatever you say Stiles." I smiled softly at him pressing a quick kiss to his cheek before getting up and leaving.

Walking out of the building I started my Jeep and pulled out of the parking lot. By the time I got home the only thing I could think of was crawling into bed and sleeping for hours.

I'm home. I'll see you later Stiles.

However my hopes were quickly cut short when I walked into my house. "Aunt Cecilia? What are you doing here?"

"We have a lot to talk about Nyx. Come on have a seat this is going to be a lot to take in."

"Does this have to do with my 16th birthday last year?"

"It has everything to do with that. I'm assuming you've already figured out you're different."

"With a little help."

"Help?"

"Derek Hale. He knew the second we meet, he knew exactly what I was. He didn't tell me, but he stressed how important it was I remembered why both him and the alpha seemed familiar to me."

"It is important that you remember everything, but you can't rush hidden memories. Especially not for our kind, honey, your mother, me, the entire family line were magic. Witches, more specifically, and so are you, and an extremely strong and rare one."

"How? Why me?"

"A scarlet witch. You will grow to be one of the most powerful supernaturals the world has ever had. The fate of the world might one day rest on your shoulders."

"That's insane. I didn't even know I could do anything up until a few days ago!"

"Don't worry. I'm here to help you with a crash course, I can't be away for long."

"Okay. So what now?"

"We take our training session outside." I furrowed my eyebrows but followed her out to the backyard.

"First off you need to connect with your magic, that way you can summon whenever you want. Not just when you're in danger, or your emotions are out of control."

"How do I do that?" I asked facing her.

"Ground yourself. Then you'll feel a hum, grab onto it, that hum is your magic. You grab onto and hold it tight, once you do, I'll be able to see your magic."

"Ground myself." I repeated before I took a deep breath closing my eyes.

It didn't take long before I felt the hum she was talking about, and I could see red waves. I did what she told me too and grabbed onto it.

It was like watching myself from my aunts view, but I could feel another set of eyes on me. After a moment my feet touched back down on the grass. I looked around trying to find the other person, and when I came up empty I assumed it was Derek.

"You are more powerful than any of us realized. Truly your mothers daughter, she would be so proud of you."

I smiled softly at her as she continued. "Maybe you'd like to come back with me? You can live in Rome with me, you'd be among others who can do what you can. You'd be with your family, we'd be able to teach you far better."

"I'm sorry, but my home is here. My family, my friends, I want to stay here. The Hales are back in Beacon Hills so my place is here."

"What do the Hales have to do with you staying here?"

"I don't... I don't know. It was just there like I should say it out loud, if that makes any sense."

"It must have meant something to your mother then." The way she said it made me confused, I brushed it off for the time being.

"Must have." I shrugged.

"Next step find an anchor. Something that keeps you from losing control, something that keeps you grounded."

"Can it be anything?"

"Yes it can. I mean it works better if it's something or someone extremely important to you."

I nodded my mind automatically going to Stiles, making me smile softly.

"Now we fight."

"We what!?"

She lunged at me and I deflected her hits.

I managed to punch her in the mouth sending her backward. She was quick to recover, I blocked her leg as she went to swipe at my leg. She landed a hit to my ribs, but she wasn't quick enough to pull her hand away. I grabbed her wrist and used her own momentum to pull her forward, and twist her arm behind her back.

"Okay that's enough. Now that I know you can defend yourself without your magic, we can move on to working on your magic."

Working with her was grueling and exhausting, as she pushed me and pushed me until night began to fall.

"Get some sleep. We start again first thing in the morning."

"Right first thing in the morning. I don't know about you but I'm starving, I'll make dinner?"

"Dinner actually sounds amazing."

"Alright, how about orange chicken and rice? It was one of my moms favorite things to make."

"We'll I can already tell it's going to be amazing then." She laughed. "While you cook, I'll make some homemade lemonade."

"I don't know if we even have lemons in the house."

"You do. I might had snooped a little in your kitchen while I waited for you to get home."

I couldn't stop the laugh that came out of my mouth, loud and carefree. "That sounds exactly like something  you would say."

"To be fair most of us on my side of the family do snoop a lot, I know you do too. It's in the bloodline."

"Well I assume you know where the sugar is. Go ahead and get started on that, and I'll start dinner."

It was silent for a few moments before my aunt spoke up again. "So tell me how's High School? Are you still friends with those boys, uh Scott and Stiles?"

"High School is well High School, it's relatively easy to keep up with all my classes. It's not exactly challenging, but I do like being able to be with people my own age. I watch a lot of lacrosse because of Scott and Stiles being sorta on the team."

"Sort of on the team?" She asked.

"We'll both of them have really been on the bench for the most part, but recently Scott's been promoted to first line."

"Recently huh?"

"Just before school started back up for the semester the three of us decided we'd go into the woods late at night, too look for half a a murdered body. Scott was bitten by a werewolf, and now he's super athletic." I told her as I finished up dinner.

"And do you still have a crush on Stiles?" She asked catching me off guard.

"Aunt Cecilia!" I exclaimed spinning to face her.

She laughed. "Your reaction tells me exactly what I needed to know."

"Dinner is ready." I told her as I grabbed two bowls and placed the food in them.

"So Stiles?" She asked after we ate in silence for a bit.

"We are so not talking about this, not here and not now."

"Come on why not?"

"Because it's Stiles. We've been best friends since we were in diapers, and it would, I'm not going to lose him over a stupid crush." I told her before I took my dishes to the sink. "I'm going to bed. See you in the morning."

I showered as soon as I got in my room and laid on my bed. No matter how exhausted I was I couldn't sleep, too much was on my mind.

By the time morning rolled around I turned over and turned my alarm off before it rang. I laid in bed for another moment or two before I got dressed for another day.

By the time I got downstairs Aunt Cecilia was nowhere to be seen. So I assumed she was still asleep, I started a pot of coffee before I started making breakfast.

I was almost down with breakfast when I heard the floor creak, I looked over my shoulder.

"Morning. Breakfast is almost ready." I gestured for her to sit at the table.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked as I sat down with two plates.

I sat one in front of her. "I slept okay. How about you?"

"It's always hard sleeping in a new place." She laughed lightly as we began eating.

"So what's on the agenda today?" I asked after a few moments.

"Some more training with your magic and then I want to meet your friends."

"Right. That makes sense." I nodded as I put the dishes in the sink before we headed outback.

"We're going to work some more on fighting with your magic and then I'm going to give you some books."

"Alright. Let's do this then." I told her getting into stance.

After a few hours of her once again relentless teaching she stopped. "Now I can give you some books and we can be done with the physical aspect for now."

"Awesome great, that's great. Because every part of me hurts."

"Don't worry about that. I'll teach you about healing later tonight." She told me as a bunch of books appeared on the table. "You don't have to read all of them right now. I'll be leaving these with you so you can study all you need."

"Alright okay." I nodded glancing at all of them.

"So why don't you give your friends a call and have them come over."

"Yeah sure of course. I'll go do that now." I told her heading upstairs to call Scott and Stiles.

"Stiles hey! So you remember last Monday night and how I swore up and down there was no possible way I could be a witch?"

"Yeah, yeah. What about it?" He asked as I heard his phone shift.

"Well uh turns out I was wrong."

"Wait what? So like you're really a witch? How'd you find out?"

"Well my aunt showed up yesterday out of the blue my moms sister, and she said she would of come sooner if she could have. She should of come on my 16th birthday,"

"Like when everything changed for the first time?"

"Yes exactly. Apparently my moms whole family is magical or whatever it is they call it. But that's not even the craziest part..."

"Somethings even crazier than your moms family being witches?"

"I'm something called a scarlet witch, which according to my aunt is like crazy rare and I'm supposed to be super powerful."

"Holy shit Nyx. That's kind of amazing,"

"A little nerve racking honestly. Apparently the fate of the world could possibly one day rest on my shoulders."

"Okay when you put it like that I see what you mean. So do I get to meet your aunt?"

"Actually yes. That's another reason I called. She wants to meet you and I gotta call Scott. She wants to meet both of you."

"Yeah definitely! Call Scott I'll pick him up and we'll be right over."

"Alright see ya soon Stiles,"

"See ya Nyx."

I hung up and called Scott.

"What's up Nyx?"

"Uh long sorry short, my aunt is in town and she wants to meet you  and Stiles. Stiles is on his way to pick you up."

"Uh yeah sure okay."

"Promise I'll explain more when you get here."

"Alright see you in a little bit Nyx."

"See ya Scotty."

"You're friends are coming?"

"Yeah they are." I grinned turning to face my aunt.

"You heard me?"

"I did. How long are you staying?"

"Tonight and I'll leave tomorrow while your at school. I'll leave the books and some guides for you while I go back home. We can video chat and call as often as you need, but you must keep up with your studies. Your father can't know I've been here, he never approved of what your mother was. You have to be very careful with this around him okay?"

"Okay," I said softly. "What would happen to me, if I were to be bitten by an Alpha werewolf?"

"What? Why?"

"There's an alpha in town and he had two chances and he didn't take them but.."

"He's waiting."

"Waiting for what?"

"Not now. We'll talk later, your friends should be here very soon."

I nodded my head curious as to why she was so quick to want me to stop talking about it.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.9K 43 33
After Scott the True Alpha was trying to get over Allison's Death, His Best Friend Stiles Does something he doesn't regret , But what happens if some...
9K 315 14
aria stilinsk and her brother Stiles and their bestfriend scott went looking for a dead body in the woods the night was the last day of their childho...
64.7K 924 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...
197K 3.9K 40
[𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄] After Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski snuck out into the woods to find a dead body, Yasmine McCall learnt that one bite from an u...