floating

By johnmurphysgf

my babysitters a vampire season 1 oc x rory keaner More

welcome!
cast & playlists
lawn of the dead
lawn of the dead ||
three cheers for evil
three cheers for evil ||
friday night frights
friday night frights ||
blue moon
blue moon ||
doug the vampire hunter
doug the vampire hunter ||
guys and dolls
guys and dolls ||
jilly putty
smells like trouble
die pod!
die pod! ||
the brewed
the brewed ||
three boys, two demons and a little girl
three boys, two demons and a little girl ||
jesse's girl
jesse's girl ||
1k???
4K!!
flying

blood drive

2.3K 59 28
By johnmurphysgf

"Look at this. It's like opening day for Revenge of the Sith all over again." Benny says.

"Just, you know, minus the stormtroopers." Ethan says.

"I loved that movie." I sighed.

"No you loved Anakin." Benny nudged.

"Yeah it was pretty cool that you cosplayed as Padme."

"Yeah. I was so proud of myself for that." I grinned.

"Anyways. My mom thinks I should donate. Says my blood is special. I think that's exactly why I should keep it where it belongs, in my veins." Ethan told us.

"Dude, she has to say your blood is special, she's your mom. The reason you don't give blood is because you're scared of needles, chicken." Ethan taunts.

"Well grandma always says my blood is special too but that's nothing to be mean about, Benny." I pushed him.

"Im not afraid. I just don't like them." Ethan defended.

"Right, the same way you don't like the commercial with the dancing crackers?" Benny says.

"You don't like the commercial with the dancing crackers?" I gasped.

"It freaks him out." Benny laughs.

"It does not, ok. Im just uncomfortable with eating things that dance." Ethan explains.

"Understandable." I nodded.

"Plus I don't see you running to donate." Ethan points at my brother.

"Uh, yeah, they can lift your entire genetic code from one drop. What if someone cloned me? No way am I giving..." we then walked into the blood drive room and saw the nurses. "Then again I could stand to loose a pint or two."

"Now you always unintentionally seem to prove why you don't have a girlfriend yet." I looked at my brother.

"Come on." Benny looked at Ethan ignoring me as usual. "Unless, of course, you're too chicken."

"Don't let him pressure you, Eth." I placed my hand on the boys arm.

"Im not a chicken. Im a hawk, with huge talons and laser eyes. I just have to, um... talk to Sarah." Ethan described.

"Ditto. Lets leave Benny to get rejected by these nurses. I've seen Benny get rejected more times in my life to know it will happen again." I shook my head.

"You two are just jealous." Benny calls after us.

"Oh very." I said sarcastically.

"Hey." We both greeted when we saw the girl eating... a family size bag of chips?

"Hey guys. What's up?" She responded nervously.

"Not much." Ethan said back.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Sure, I'm fine. Why don't I look ok?" She opened her eyes wide.

"Well, you have like half a bag to chips on your face." Ethan pointed out. "Seeing all this blood is really getting to you, huh?"

"It's like letting contestants from the biggest Loser loose in a chocolate factory." Sarah explained.

"Do you need help? We could be like your diet buddies." Ethan suggested.

"Speak for yourself, I already put myself on a diet as it is." I said.

"Its Erica I'm worried about. She doesn't have much self-control and if..." Sarah was cut off but Erica walking up to us.

"Hey, guys. Cookie?" She was wearing a nurses outfit.

"A student volunteer? That is so devious." Sarah says.

"Actually it's kinda clever." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I know, right?" She nods at me. "So when are you gonna take a sip? The sooner we get past this whale awkward phase of our friendship, the better."

"I don't eat humans. Sorry if thats awkward for you." Sarah criticized. She then checked her bag of chips to see it was empty. She ran off to find more. Erica rolled her eyes walking after her.

"What's the deal with Sarah?" Benny asked.

"Its the smell. She's scarfing junk food to dull the craving." Ethan responds.

"Mortal foods not gonna satisfy her hunger. That's like Vampire 101." Benny tells us.

"We'd better keep an eye on her." Ethan says.

"And our other fanged friends as well." Benny points out.

"Rory." I gasped then ran off. I looked around the school until I saw Rory by his locker. "Hey Rory."

"Hey Dria." He closed his locker then we walked off. "What's up."

"N-nothing. Nothing much. Nothing at all." I stuttered.

"Ok!" He smiled. I shook my head as we saw Erica. "A blood vending machine!" Rory exclaims.

"Shh!" Erica and I hushed him.

"Hey, would you like to go on a secret mission?" Erica asks.

"Erica, please n-" I tried.

"Ok!" Rory says to her. I looked away. She was always prettier than me.

"Good." She then looks up at me. "Wait here." She walks up to me. "Are you ok?"

"You're gonna make him rob the truck aren't you?" I asked but then thought about it for a second. "Well I guess since you aren't technically draining anybody its ok just don't let him get in too much trouble?"

"I promise I won't. I also promise that I will talk to him for you. He's to oblivious to see it on his own." She was about to walk away. "He does like you though." She and him then ran away. I dragged my feet back to my locker where my brother and Ethan are.

"Rory's up to something with Erica." Benny says.

"Uh, dude, I think she already knows." Ethan says. "What's wrong?"

"Why doesn't he like me. As soon as she said something he ran straight to her." I sniffled.

"No he does Lex. Really he does." Benny comforts.

"Yeah, we never have had to force him down from floating once while he's either thinking about her or near her. It's always been you." Ethan says.

"Really?" I asked them.

"Really. Now let's go stop him before he makes a big mistake." Benny says.

"Did he tell you what they were doing?" Ethan asks.

"Well it doesn't take an idiot to figure it out but I guess it does. They're gonna rob the truck." I sighed.

"Ok good now I just gotta find away to track them." Ethan says to himself as he walks away.

"M-maybe we should let them." I stammered.

"What?" Benny turns to me.

"I-i mean its not like they're draining anyone. Besides those nurses seem kinda sketchy. Like, did you even see their outfits?" I explained.

"Yeah." Benny smiled weirdly.

"Not like that!" I pushed his gut.

"ow-k." He grunts.

"Thats not how nurses dress." I tell him.

"It is in my dreams." He slyly smiles.

"Ok one more comment like that and ill throw you into the lockers." I threatened.

"Ok." He put his hands up. "Lets just go stalk Rory until we find Ethan." We go outside and hide so were out of sight from anyone in the truck. We got there just in time cause we heard one of the nurses say,

"You have broken one of our oldest laws, trying to steal food from your own kind. The council will make sure you pay for this."

I repeatedly tapped Benny.

"What what?" He whispered.

"Back inside now." I ran in and started looking for Ethan.

"Why are we running?" We caught up to Ethan and Sarah.

"Vampire nurses!" Ethan and I shouted at the same time.

"Oh cool!" Ethan said and we high-fived.

"Anyway, Rory and Erica are in trouble. We have to save them." I rushed out.

"Ok well thats worth running for." Benny pants. Ethan then took out is laptop.

"What are you-" Sarah started.

"Im tracking, Rory." Ethan continued to type.

"You're tracking Rory?" I scolded.

"Well its coming in handy now right?" Ethan says. "Wow, Rory's on the move, and fast."

"He's on the truck. I saw him with Erica." I say.

"We were there two seconds!" Benny yelled.

"I knew it was happening?" I answered.

"They're in danger. Vampires are super territorial." Sarah explains.

"Lets go gear up and save our friends." Ethan nods and we all head to his house. We go up to Ethans room and he's immediately went to his computer.

"Guys look what I found." We all crowd the computer. "These bloodsucking nurses have over 30 towns on their route." Ethan reads.

"But it wouldn't run much longer if everyone knew they weren't real nurses." Benny says.

"We can use that against them." I suggest.

"You mean like bore them to death?" Benny says.

"Ok I've had it with you today." I turn to my brother.

"No that could work A." Ethan agreed with me. "Anyway, we gotta go now. Rory and Erica are in trouble."

"And I think Sarah's downstairs eating all of your frozen meat." Benny points to behind him. We all dashed downstairs to see her closing the freezer.

"I'm sorry. I only took one steak." She apologized.

"Thats alright. Jane's going out tonight anyway." Ethan responded and then we headed out to save our friends.

When we got there we heard the "nurses" threatening our friends.

"Its not like those two newbs would put up much of a fight." One of them says talking about Erica and Rory.

"Maybe they won't. But we will." Sarah says as we walked into view.

"You." The older nurse seethed.

"Yeah thats right, us." Ethan says.

"Yeah, and me too. I'm... I'm Benny. We met earlier. Im the one who didn't pass out." Benny waved at the younger nurse.

"Ok how about you two can take Benny and we get Rory and Erica." I bargained. They stood their ground. "O-k then."

"Lex, Benny you two get to Rory and Erica. Sarah and I will hold them off. Mostly Sarah." Once they start fighting Benny and I sneak off. I open the passenger door and Benny plugged in a device, hit a few buttons then said this:

"Good thing one of us is an expert with advanced electronics... Ahh! Ahh! Oh."

"Great, Benny!" I threw up my hands. "Isn't that light supposed, you know, light up!"

"Ok just because you haven't seen Rory in a few hours doesn't mean you can-" Benny started.

"Just give me that!" I yanked the device out oh his hands.

"Hey, careful with that!" He nagged. I switched the wires then slammed it into his chest.

"Here genius." he hit the button then ran around the back of the truck almost hitting the nurses.

"Heh- sorry. Ok, doores openus." He turned the handle and the door opened to Rory and Erica on top of each other.

"Oh." I deflated. Sarah grabbed my hand.

"No no we slipped!" Erica tried. "See! See! Look there's blood on the floor cause Rory dropped one."

"What-hey don't blame this on me." Rory defense himself.

"Uh-uh sure." I laughed.

Authors note!!

sorry for the late post I had a 10-6 shift today ugh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 85 47
Rory falls in love with a bad girl named mikayla and slowly gets to know her when he learns that ethan might possibly have a crush on the bad girl in...
20.7K 519 22
Hope Mikaelson x Oc x Josie Saltzman Season 1-?
23.5K 470 10
"I don't know how you could ever love a vampire..." Rory says sadness in his voice "I do love you Rory..." also y/n uses they/them pronouns but feel...
57 21 21
after realizing he likes benny ethan struggles moving on from mikayla and rory struggles with a new crush and his feelings for luke