𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓮𝓾𝓹𝓱𝓸...

By SachiJn

Selena Park has just came to Korea to attend her brother's Ben Park's school Eunjang High.But she has been he... More

First
Eunjang high school
The absurd ones
Gray?
The gutsy kids team
The pool Hall
Alex's home
Yoosun High
Yoosun vs Eunjang
Encounter
Past
Attack
Rain
The battle of streets
Battle of streets (part 2)
Umbrella
Embrace
uhh..hi
Wolf's Fury
"Let's be friends"
Events
Change
Support
Visit
Daehyeon High
Reveal
Baekjin Na
Rooftop
Puzzled
Promise
Unfulfilled promise
Blooming
"I am here"
Selene's euphoria
First kiss
Wolf again!
Confession
Silent sunset
"Thank You"
The glipse of past-1
A tale of past- 2
The end: Tragedy
end of the tunnel
"can't see you cry"
Thunder and Lightening
Right and wrong-feelings
Someone's here.

Strained smile

209 16 0
By SachiJn

I was at the front gate of Ganghak High School,I was leaning on their entrance when I spotted the blonde hair Jared Sun, his face was puffed and there were lot of bandages on it, what the hell just happened.... I didn't give him any face injuries as long as I can remember, did someone know of his misdeeds, that he was beaten into a pulp. As he approached the front gate I took off my cap and waved to him.

He gasped as I approached him and asked 

"Remember me?" 

"Y..you.." he was nearly petrified 

"Yes, me " I said as I smiled and made him follow me to the alley just behind his school building.

"Wh..at do y..you w..w..ant?" he asked stuttering 

"Don't worry I won't beat you, I just need some answers regarding the White Mamba accident" I said as I pushed my glasses up.

Jared lips quivered, I don't remember him being like that, he was cocky and arrogant. 

I, then heard a voice.

"What do you want? Who are you?" the new voice asked me and I looked and saw two people standing on the entrance of the alley. Those two wore blazing red blazers and looked much like a mediocre thugs of high school, by the way are they Wolf Keum's lackeys?

"I just need some answers from Jared Sun" I said as turned my gaze sharply on them, I would like to avoid any confrontation because obviously I can't fight three hoodlums at the same time.

"Who are you bitch?" the second mediocre thug asked as he had his hands in his pocket and walked towards me.

"Me? I'm Selena Park, Ben Park's sister" I said, forgive me Ben, I had no other option.

The second mediocre who was walking towards me stopped at this tracks and other other looked terrified from behind

"What d..do y..you want to ask him?" the other red blazer asked

"How did the White Mamba and the others landed on the rooftop?" I asked and I gazed at Jared expecting an answer from him. Those three fell silent. Then the other mediocre thug stood in front of me. Tall....

He said breaking the silence 

"It was because that son of bitch Jared Sun stole Wolf's money. The thieves were ordered by the sob Jared itself who disguised themselves in Eunjang's uniform and he got help from that bitch named Julia Chae who exchanged it with the bag of red head and this asshole got the money of Wolf..this fucker screwed all of us.." 

Even though I somewhat got what he was trying to say but that name Julia Chae rang a bell in my mind....Julia Chae...Julia Chae, it feels like if I say that name again and again, someone familiar will pop in my mind but as I tried too hard my head suddenly gave a pinch of pain.

"Ouch.." I muttered under my breath.

I suddenly grabbed Jared Sun's collar and asked him

"Who's this Julia Chae?" 

He, even though shaking, fished out his phone from his pocket and showed me a picture of a girl with purple hair and purple large beautiful eyes and had a deadpanned expression.

My eyebrows furrowed as I felt a light pain at the back of head but it vanished as soon as it came.

"Apparently Wolf's on a hunt for her" the first red blazer said as he leaned on the entrance of the alley.

"Are you hunting her as well?" Jared Sun asked 

"Hmm, something like that" I said and I guess I need to get away from here ..I'm basically surrounded  by delinquents in this dim alley in which only sun was the source of light.

"Selena right? Are you stuck?" a deep voice called me and at the same time as I was turning my head to the front to see who it is, a strong gust of wind went like whoosh and my cap flew and my hair did as well and obstructed my vision.

I jumped to catch the cap but someone caught it as I saw a tattooed hand lifted in the air as my hair calmed down I saw the familiar pale smirking face and crimson eyes, there was no sunlight on his face and as I looked the sun hid behind the clouds.

He changed the weather?

My glanced at the three they were scared stiff and their face were looking at the ground, were they even breathing?

"Jin?" I asked and the three faces turned to me in pure terror, what's wrong with them?

A figure emerged from behind Jin and saw a red haired guy with glasses he was pretty tall and looked stern.

"Who's this kid?" he asked him pointing

"K..k..kid?!?! I'm in high school four eyes" I said as I came out of the alley leaving the three behind.

"Four...eyes? I could say the same about you" he said he pushed up his glasses with with his long finger.

"Were you held hostage here?" Jin asked 

"No way, it was other way round.." I muttered under my breath 

"Did you say something?" Jin asked inquiringly.

"No" I said.

"Well then, goodbye" I was getting ready to get away on this opportunity but I heard Jin's voice

"Are you free right now?" he asked as he had his arms crossed against his chest.

He whispered something to red head and he nodded in return and went away, I wondered what he said to him..?

He walked towards me and we started walking, he actually gives an intimidating aura...or am I overthinking just because he wore Versace jacket..?

"What are you doing in this neighbourhood?" I asked 

"I was running an errand" he replied as his gaze was fixed ahead.

"Aren't you little too free for a high schooler?" I asked.

"I guess so" he muttered 

We two stopped by an ice cream truck. Is he treating me to an ice cream?

"Want an ice cream?" he asked 

"Sure" I said, as I chose a plain vanilla softy and he did not have one, and without my knowledge he paid for it.

"I should've -" I was about to say but he interrupted and said 

" I can afford it" he said and smiled but why does his smile look plainly strained...it was like he was forcing himself to, I licked my ice cream as I thought, what a mysterious man...

We silently walked as I was licking my ice cream but he stood in front of a tall glassed building....isn't this place near Yeo-Il High School?

We stood at the building's entrance and I said breaking the ice, the question which I wanted to ask for so long.

"Why are your eyes crimson?"

He sharply turned his eyes on me and for a moment as I gazed him, his eyes turned cold and he ferociously gazed down at me, I gulped, what's wrong....? He has never looked at me with that expression, even though his expression has never been particular warm but it wasn't exceptionally cold either. 

He swayed his eyes away from me and I shivered...what was that really....but something alarmed me from the back of my mind and it was telling me to run away. 

"It's nothing to do with you" he said with an indifference voice and it really stung me.

"Sorry, for asking" I said as I chuckled lightly in nervousness.

"Sorry" he said as he turned his head away from me and I saw blush appearing around his ear.

I smiled and said

"I just asked because they seem like Ruby and they are pretty as well" I said as I stared at the Han river which sparkled Blue from my distance, I wonder what view would be awaiting at the top of the building?

I can feel his eyes on me and when I looked at him his eyes were widened with surprise and his mouth was hanging a little.

I giggled and asked

"What's wrong?" I tiptoed and ruffled his hair but his expression was of pure surprise, soft sun rays met my face and he stared at it in bewilderment.

As sun came out, my hair blew as well with a light gust of air, I shouldn't have left such long hair open...suddenly Jin tucked my hair behind my ear with his cold hand and as his fingers brushed my neck, I quivered lightly.

He smiled barely and said

"You're cute" 

"Thank You" I said smiling, wait was it compliment?Before I could comprehend anything I felt my phone ringing. I got a call from Alex, I said to Jin

"Excuse me, I got a call" and turned into an opposite direction from him.

"I found Ben, he was lurking around Yeongdeugpo park" Alex said and I could feel his sense of victory.

"Thanks Gogo" I said and I heaved a sigh of relief"

"No problem" he said

"Um, I'll talk to you later I'm with a friend right now" I said 

"Who a boy? Do you like him?" he asked curiously

A vein popped at my forehead and I said in an exasperated voice

"Do you have a death wish?" oops I shouldn't have said and as I looked at Jin, he just gave me his strained smile....I'm a little concerned about that smile.

"Don't show him that you're a thug, you won't get a boy-" 

Before he could say anything I hung up his call.

I faced Jin again and he asked

"Who was it?"

"My friend.." I muttered, it was a relief that Alex's name didn't came on my lips at that time.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DONALD NA AS A CHARACTER? Make sure to give me an answer in the comment box ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...