Am I Perfect Now?

Von lisa5sosxx

"You're perfect." he whispered. I flinched at the word. "Shut up." I shot back still sobbing. "I'm being se... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
A/N
Chapter 6
Thank You
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 18

164 10 0
Von lisa5sosxx

I am awoken by someone shaking me. My eyes flutter open just to see Liz looking down at me. I then also realize that Luke's chest was pressed to my back and his arm was around still around my waist.

"Good morning honey, your mother called you in your phone but you were asleep so I picked it up for you. She wants you to come home as soon as possible." Liz informs me before handing me my phone.

"Luke." I whisper in an attempt to wake him up. That attempt fails so I shake him and with a grunt he wakes up.

"I have to go now Luke." I inform him getting up, him doing the same.

"Good morning to you too." He teases in his deep, raspy morning voice. He rubs his eyes sleepily, looking adorable with his bed head.

"Don't get sassy with me woman." I lecture him like my mother does to me. He giggles with a yawn and I have the urge to 'aww' him and squeeze his chubby cheeks.

"I am a teenage boy. Not a woman." He tells me before coming over to hug me. "Bye Katie." He bids farewell, dramatically blowing me a kiss as I get out. Realization hits me that I don't have a rude back and that I am also still wearing Luke's clothes. I think back to the last time I came here and walk through the neighborhood, nearing mine.

I am, no doubt, getting weird looks for my choice of clothing but I ignore the looks and speed up. I rush into my house and see my mother in the living room in front of the tv with her laptop.

"You were in TV!" She yells excitedly without even looking at me.

"Whoa. What?!" I ask shocked and beyond confused. I run over to her and she gives me a weird look.

"What on earth are you wearing?" She asks confusedly, cocking an eyebrow.

"My dress got wet from the rain so Luke lent me some of his clothes but I guess I forgot to give them back." I trail off, examining my outfit. The shirt still smelled of Luke, the shorts were comfortable but I look like a hobo.

"Oh, well anyway, you were on TV on one of those gossipy teen TV show things. I think it was TMZ or something like that. Don't worry, the things they said were positive." She assures.

"Oh. At least the stuff was positive." I mumble walking up the stairs like a zombie. I pull out my phone plopping onto my bed to check twitter.

People were mostly saying positive things but some were still hating but ya know, haterz gonna hate. Anyway most of the hate comments had comments from people defending me. I decide to follow some people, retweet and favorite some tweets. I get a mini heart attack when I see that I have over 200,000 followers. Way to stay in the shadows.

Getting sick of being inside while it's a beautiful, scorching hot day, I put on a bikini to hit the beach. Of course, I put on some sun screen cause you need to protect your skin kids. I take my phone and earphones with me and skip down the stairs with a towel.

"I'm going to the beach mom!" I yell before heading out the back door straight to the beach.

The soft warm sand massages my feet as the salty beach air speeds up my nostrils. With Panic! At The Disco blaring in my ears I walk further towards the water, setting down my towel on the golden sand.

I lie down, hoping to get a better tan, but after a while I start dosing off under the blazing Australian sun.

I feel shade coming over my face. I pull off my glasses to see a figure standing in front of me. Blinking a couple of times I make the figure out to be none other than Mr. Harry Styles.

He's wearing a tank top that nearly covers any of his chest and a pair of sport shorts.

"Good morning Ms. Clark." He greets politely, pretending to be a gentleman, which I know he is not. Most of the time.

"Hello Mr. Styles." I greet back un-plugging my earphones from my ears. I sit up but can't be bothered to actually stand up so he sits down.

"So, how're things going with Luke?" He asks awkwardly scratching one of his tattoos on his arm.

"It's actually going better than I initially thought it would go." I shrug staring out into the endless blue.

"I'm really sorry. It was my fault that you have to do this. I shouldn't have posting that picture on twitter." He apologizes sincerely.

"It's fine. Really. We're friends anyway." I brush off with another shrug. "So what are you even doing here? This is a private beach Mr. Bad Boy." I joke shaking my head.

"Just went for a run and literally almost ran into you." He chuckles looking around so I do the same. I then realize a small group of girls taking pictures and giggling.

"Well I'd better get going." He informs slapping his knee as he gets up. We bid goodbyes before he continues jogging down the beach. I lie back down and put my earphone back in, rolling onto my stomach.

"Uh excuse me?" I hear a sweet voice ask so I turn around and take out my earphones.

"Hi." I smile sweetly at the girls standing in front of me. There's four of them and they seem a bit younger than me.

"Not trying to be rude but who are you? I swear I've seen you somewhere before." One of the girls asks

"I'm Kathleen. Kathleen Clark. You might know me as 'Luke Hemming's girlfriend' though." I explain. And they seem to relax.

"I knew it! I told you." One of the other girls exclaims pointing an causing finger at the other girl. "Thank you. Bye, have a nice day." The girl says nicely and I say the same back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting back from the beach I'm just procrastinating when I get a text from Luke.

Luke the looser:
We leave on Tuesday :(

Me:
Nooooo :'(

Luke the looser:
We have to hang out before that

Me:
Tomorrow?

Luke the looser:
Tomorrow ;)

Damn I was gonna miss those jerks. Who would have guessed that a couple of weeks back I wanted nothing more but to shut the human race out of my life and not associate with those , and now here I am wanting nothing more than for those four idiots to stay. Oh shut up Kate. You seem like you're about to cry a lake. I hear a voice inside me say. Yes. This is how sad I am. The voice inside my head was once my only friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you know how when you dread a moment so much then it just seems like that moment arrives ten times quicker? Exactly that is the case right now since it's already Tuesday.

I was in a black van, with all nine of the guys, on the way to the airport. We were supposed to have two vans but the first broke down. I like to tell everyone it was because Luke was too fat. Anyway, now we are all scrunched up in one van.

"I can't breathe!" Niall complains trying to push Liam off if him.

"Yuck! Stop eating my hair!" Harry exclaims flicking his hair away from Zayn.

"Well then stop shoving it in my mouth you idiot." Zayn yells back spitting out Harry's hair repeatedly.

"I'm quite comfortable." Louis, who was casually lying across all of us, informs us.

"Get your feet out of my face Louis!" Calum yells at Louis pushing his feet away from his face. I personally was fine. I was sitting on Ashton's lap and had enough space, even though I was probably crushing him. Oh well. As we pull into the Airport car park, the guys let out sighs of relief and got out of their awkward positions before racing out of the van.

"Air! I can breathe!" Niall yells dramatically as he gets out, making me laugh. We all head through he airport doors and the mood deteriorates immensely. All the guys attack me in a huge, ten person group hug and pretend to be crying.

"Okay. Now I can't breathe." I wheeze and all of them except Luke let go.

"There's fans here." He whispers in my ear so I wrap my arms around him tightly. He plants a long kiss in my head before whispering; "I'm gonna miss you Katie."

"I'm gonna miss you too Lucifer." I reply referring back to yesterday when we were reading fanfics and some said his name was actually Lucifer. Remembering what I was talking about, he laughed.

As we walked further to the luggage thingy, we spot a large group of screaming girls. I hesitate to walk further but Luke grabs my hand, smiling at me reassuringly. All the guys get rid of their luggage and it is time for final goodbyes. I start with Harry because he's closest.

"Bye Sir Harold." I say extending my hand teasingly before he pulls me in for a hug. Next I jump onto Liam's back and hug him.

"Bye Liiiiaaam." I hug him tightly and he hugs me back even tighter.

Niall, Louis and Zayn are all standing together so I decide to just hug them all at once into a bone crushing group hug which they return.

I skip over to Ashton and he picks me up twirling me around like in one of those cheesy chick flicks. When I go over to hug Calum he just tries to kiss me, as a joke of course, and Michael starts 'crying' repeating "Daddy's gonna miss his little girl." In what he said is a Southern accent.

I go over to Luke and he immediately pulls me in for a long kiss. This is just a show. I remind myself to keep myself to freak out. We break apart and he rests his forehead on mine.

"Bye Lucifer." I whisper pecking him on the lips once more, hearing people coo.

"Bye Katie." He mimics also pecking me on the lips, hearing people coo again.

"We have to go now." One of the suited men tells the guys. They start walking towards the gate and Luke turns around one more time. He presses his fist to his chest and points to me, like I did at the concert. I smile, repeating the action before blowing him one last kiss.

As they walk out of my sight I get a call from somebody I really did not want a call from. Zach. I quickly decline the call and call a taxi to take me home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally arrive home from the airport after being stuck in traffic for a while. I pay the taxi driver and walk to the door looking down at my phone. When I look up, I see Zach sitting on my porch with his head down in his hands.

"Zach? What the hell are you doing here?" I ask not so kindly but at the moment, I don't exactly care if I'm kind to him.

"I came to apologize." I states standing up, dusting off his butt.

"It's a little late for that. It's not like it's almost the end of my two week suspension." I sass sarcastically.

"I really am sorry Kate I-" he begins but I cut him off.

"Don't call me Kate. Only my friends get to call me that. To you, my name is Kathleen" I correct him.

"Oh..." He looks down looking like his cat just died. "Well, Kathleen, in really sorry for walk I did. I was a complete douche and I don't want to live with the guilt. I told everybody that I made it up at the last assembly last Friday. Now I'm the hated one, but I deserve it." Tears well up in his eyes as he looks down. He chuckles dryly before continuing.

"I deserve it. I deserve every bad thing that has happened to me these past few days." Then he full on breaks down in tears. "I'm sorry Kathleen. I'm such a screw up." He vigorously tries to wipe away his tears but that doesn't work. Surprising myself, I take a step forward and hug him.

"It's okay." I say and he looks at me weirdly. "Well it's not okay, but I forgive you. You know how they say; Forgive and forget. I'm used to being an outcast anyway. We can be outcasts together now." I joke and he laughs. "I still don't trust you though. You really stabbed me in the back and twisted the knife." I add.

"I'm sorry Kathleen. Thank you thank you thank you! I didn't think you'd ever forgive me." He hugs me back tightly.

"I have to go now. I sort of snuck out of my window. Mum grounded me for a month." Just then he gets a call and it says Mum as the caller. Zach curses under his breathe before picking up.

"Zachary McDonald! Where on earth are!" I hear his mom yell from the other end of the line.

"I uh I went to Kate I mean Kathleen's house to apologize." He stutters nervously. He puts his phone on speaker as he sees that I'm interested in her response.

"Oh what did she say?" She asks calling down a little bit.

"She says that she forgives me." He replies plainly as a proud and wide smile spreads across his face.

"Oh well your grounding had been shortened to two weeks, for growing some balls." She tells him and he thrusts his fist in the air making me laugh.

"Well get back now or I'm taking that back!" She warns, then hanging up.

"Thank you so much Kathleen! Bye! See you in school!" He yells as he runs to his house.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Cover Von Joanne

Fanfiction

10.1K 377 20
Michael has always been shy and timid. Not because he was abused at home or anything like that. In fact, he had very loving parents. Very rich, lovin...
18.6K 429 32
"I don't like you Mikey.." By that time my eyes were tearing up and my face was getting hot i could already feel the hot tears running down my face. ...
9.5K 425 31
"Somehow we became best friends and I learned that his laugh was the best sound I had ever heard. The way his voice sounded, it would take me to a pl...
47 0 15
" 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝒾 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁ℯ 𝓊𝓃𝒸ℴ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎"