Ghost

By tr3pidati0n

Stu x Billy x Reader - you slowly backed away towards your bedroom door, waiting for the perfect time to make... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Authors Note
a/n
a/n...again
Headcannons
Chapter Eight
yet another a/n
Chapter Nine
Final post

Chapter Seven

4.5K 116 112
By tr3pidati0n

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
hey, a lot of people have been reading this fanfic who dont follow me- if it isnt to much to ask if you read this, could you pls follow me? i have books other than this that i like, and it would mean the world if you could check them out. carry on readers!

you woke up to the smell of bacon, Billy was cooking breakfast.

"good morning baby" Stu wrapped his arm around your shoulder, notifying you of his presence.

"good morning Stu" you yawned, leaning your head into his chest.

"good morning love" you felt Billy ruffle your hair, kissing you on the neck.

"good morning Billy" you turned around, hugging him around the neck.

he picked you up and brought you to the table, setting you on a chair and giving you a plate of food.

"malewife" you laughed, punching him on the shoulder

"the best fuckin malewife youll ever have" Stu came up behind him, kissing him on the neck.

"damn right" Billy chuckled, turning around and kissing Stu.

"yall are adorable" you took a bite of food.

DAMN THAT SHIT WAS GOOD-

"i need to go to work, ill see you guys after?" you finished eating and stood up, putting your shoes on.

you rode your bike down to the video store, excited to see Randy again.

as you entered the store, you looked around for Randy- he wasnt there?

"Randy?" you called, walking around to look further.

"BOO!" you heard a familiar voice, feeling hands grab your shoulders.

"Randy! what the fuck is your problem?!" you smacked him on the arm, laughing.

"you shouldve seen yourself! you practically hit your head on the ceiling!" he doubled over in laughter, clutching his stomach.

"go to hell" you flipped him off, walking towards the counter.

"aw, you know you dont mean that" he caught up, making puppy dog eyes at you.

"yes, actually, i do" you death stared him, telling him to back down.

"im gonna pretend you still love me" he hugged you, walking to the shelves to put recent returns back.

the bell rang, indicating someone walked in.

you turned to greet them, but instead froze dead in your tracks.

"miss me, sweetheart?" the tall, buff figure chuckled.

his voice was deep, gravelly, and unlike ghostface's- unpleasant.

"get out" you backed up, trying to get as far away as possible.

"dont talk to your boyfriend that way, its disrespectful" he walked behind the counter, trapping you in a corner.

"i. said. get. out." you emphasized your words, mustering up all the courage you had.

"i said dont fucking talk to me like that" his tone switched from teasing and playful to menacing, quickly ridding you of any courage you mightve had before.

"youre not my boyfriend anymore. i left you and you KNOW why" you ground your teeth together, seething.

"youre so fucking dramatic. i barely ever hit you" he got more mad, clenching his fists.

"you verbally, mentally, and physically abused me. lets not forget you fucking SA'd me COUNTLESS times" you shot back, gaining back courage.

he raised his hand to hit you, and as if on cue, Billy walked in.

he quickly raced to you after seeing your situation, pulling you out of the corner.

"is he bothering you love" he emphasized the word love and put his arm around your shoulders, making you quickly relax.

"yes babe he is" you glared at him, smirking a bit.

"oh so now youre cheating on me? you fucking slut" he rolled his eyes, leaning his head back slightly and looking up at the ceiling.

"I BROKE UP WITH YOU. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS FOR IT TO GET THROUGH YOUR THICK ASS SKULL" you yelled, gaining back your courage- thankfully Randy was the only other person there.

speaking of Randy, why wasnt he over here yet??

you looked back, scanning the store for Randy- again.

you saw him stacking movies, trying not to get in your business.

fair enough.

your trance was broken by hearing a punch, followed by yelling.

Billy fucking hit him.

"get out of here (y/n), go home- Stu is there. get Randy out too" he turned to you, giving you a pat on your back as you turned to go grab Randy and get the hell out of there.

~at home~

"hey (y/n)! hey Randy! what are you guys doing home so early?" he greeted the two of you, kissing you on the cheek.

"ask Billy once he gets back" Randy walked over to the couch, flopping down and turning the tv on.

"my abusive ex showed up, he harassed me and Billy thought itd be a good idea to fight him. he doesnt know what hes getting himself into" you shook your head, laughing a small bit in disbelief.

"im sure he can handle himself" Stu grabbed your hand, walked you over to the couch, and sat down- bringing you down with him and onto his lap.

you snuggled into Stu, watching the movie.

Randy picked Carrie- everyone seemed to love that one.

your eyes got heavy, every time you snuggled with Billy or Stu you felt safe- which usually led to you falling asleep.

"hey, dont fall asleep on me" Stu laughed  little, smoothing your hair off your face. (if your hair is too short ignore that part)

"i cant help it- you make me feel safe" you smiled up at him.

"well, im glad to hear that. i love you" he kissed your forehead, smiling back.

"i love you too" you yawned, stretching your arms out.

a few minutes later, Billy burst through the door- he was covered in bruises.

"OH MY GOD BILLY ARE YOU OKAY?" you ran up to him, inspecting his wounds.

"yeah- yeah im okay. that guy puts up way more of a fight than youd think" he grabbed his side, panting as he held himself up using the counter.

"come here" you grabbed his arm, being cautious of his cuts, and led him to the bathroom.

you grabbed the med kit and began bandaging his wounds, very very gently.

"did you win?" you looked at him, smirking a bit.

"you know it" he chuckled, wincing in pain every now and then.

"yknow, you should be more careful. whats gonna happen when im not here to take care of you?" you teased, trying to provoke a reaction.

"dont talk like that. we both know id die before you" he gave you your reaction, smirking as he did so.

"this is going to hurt" you warned, grabbing some rubbing alcohol.

"dont worry love, i like the pain" he gave you a shit-eating grin, trying to act tough.

"okay if you say so-" you started applying the rubbing alcohol to his side, the one he was holding earlier.

"fuck-" he grabbed your wrist tightly, immediately letting go after realizing what he had done.

"sorry doll, it took me by surprise is all" he put his hand on the back of his neck, getting a bit red.

"if i wan to apply this properly you have to take your shirt off" you giggled as you watched him grow redder by the second.

he was almost never embarrassed or flustered, usually he was the one that was making others embarrassed or flustered.

"take the damn shirt off" you got a bit impatient, wanting to get him bandaged up before the cut got more irritated.

it was less of a cut, more of a gash.

he lifted his shirt off, trying to be cautious of his cuts- meaning his abs flexed.

this man was BUILT.

"are you going to keep staring or are you going to bandage my cut?" he laughed, watching YOU grow red this time.

"oh- um- uh- s- sorry-" you stuttered out, nervously patching the cut.

"so what do you thonl doc? will i live?" he teased you, slowly putting his shirt back on.

"oh shut up. itll probably scar, i can tell you that much" you grabbed his hand gingerly, leading him out of the bathroom and to the couch.

"what did you two do in there? make out?" Randy joked, getting up to help Billy to the couch.

"i wish" you mumbled, walking over to Stu.

"aw, without me? thats mean" he hugged you, kissing you on the neck.

"well you could always join. youd just have to ask" you wrapped your arms around his neck, just needing a hug.

he picked you up, your arms still around his neck, and brought you over to the couch. (my touch starved ass is sitting in my bed sobbing rn. its 1:50 am and im being a clingy little bitch. fun times *pls dont take this too seriously*)

"Randy when are you going to get a girlfriend?" you punched him lightly on the shoulder, laughing a little.

"bold of you to assume i only want a girlfriend" he took a swig of beer, almost immediately covering his mouth.

"oop-" you covered your mouth as well, the laughter leaving the air quickly.

"yeah you werent supposed to know that" he laughed nervously, also because the situation was a bit funny.

"so are you polyamorous? gay? like what did you mean by that?" Stu questioned, trying to fill the silence.

"im pansexual- you all know what that means right?" he took another sip of his beer, looking at everyone.

"yeah we're familiar" Billy finally spoke up, talking on all of your behalf.

"well im bisexual" Stu chimed in, nodding to Billy for him to say something as well.

"im unlabeled" Billy stated, smiling a bit.

"im (your sexuality)" you snuggled further into Stu as you said it.

"so, now that we've established our sexualities- who wants to watch Nightmare on Elm Street?" Randy asked, clearly wanting to switch subjects.

"SAY LESS" you stood up to grab the copy, making Stu whine in protest.

"god youre so clingy love" Billy stood up, grunting a small bit, and walked over to Stu- sitting down on his lap.

"aw, what about me?" you finished putting the movie in and walked over to the two, whining like Stu had.

Stu moved Billy off his lap and next to him, scooching over as he motioned for you to sit next to him.

"wow Stu's getting all the bitches" Randy joked, getting up to grab another beer bottle.

"hell yeah i am" Stu pulled you a little closer, leaning over towards Billy- trying not to hurt him further.

just as Randy sat back down and everyone got settled in, the doorbell rang.

and it rang again.

and again.

and again.

"JESUS IM COMING!" you shouted, standing up and walking to the door.

"Mrs. Becker?" you asked, shocked.

To Be Continued. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 293 10
"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
172K 5K 12
๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ / (หŒรฆpษ™หˆฮธษ›tษชk) / -------- โ˜พ ๏ผŽ* โ€ข + ๐Ÿซง๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿช„ ๏ผŽ* โ€ข + โ˜ฝ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ยน ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ...
2.2K 63 13
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฃ W๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฉ Woodsboro high with all of your friends, until tragety struck a...
54.2K 1K 19
a scream1996 ff but with a twist, ghostface might not be billy and stu this time... the reader is male :) (bc theres not a lot of xmale reader ffs) (...