Marco

Oleh NiqueMkw

Amara Park : Independent small bakery owner. She is obsessed with watching movies and TV shows. She can't go... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight

Chapter Twenty Three

45.1K 1.3K 168
Oleh NiqueMkw

Amara pov

Today's Friday. Jeong left early yesterday. Stefano went back to his house this morning after getting a call from Elaina's lawyers.

He said he'd tell me later and my nerves are eating me alive. I'm very worried about this situation with Marco. All I know is that I can't lose my baby. He's my son and I love him dearly.

Message - My love 💕

Hey, meet me at your bakery. I'll tell you what happened.

I look at the message. It's too cold and straightforward. He said he'd come to me.

I shrug and take my things before leaving my house.

________

Stefano pov

"What do you mean the trial is tomorrow? It's too soon, don't these things usually take time?" I yell into my phone.

The person just tells me that Elaina paid someone to move it quickly. It doesn't make sense.

I sigh and grab my keys from my desk. I left Marco at my parents because they missed him.

I get in my car and start driving to my love's house. I'm gonna tell her everything.

Tomorrow is Valentines day. I wanted to at least take her on my yatch. Now I have to go fight for my child. I will do anything for my child to stay with me. Anything.

I arrive at Amara's house and ring the doorbell. I wait a few seconds before ringing it again. Still, no answer. She must be at the bakery.

I drive to the bakery this time. It's closed. That's weird. I get out and check the doors, locked. I step on something and look down to see Amara's keys. These are the keys to her house and bakery. What is it doing here?

I quickly take out my phone and call her. The ringing comes from the road. I see her phone laying on the pavement. No no no no.

I pick it up and examine it. Where is she? I try unlocking the phone but nothing works. Marco's birthday.

I put in his birthday and it immediately unlocks. I go to the messages. Her last conversation was with... Me?

I never sent her this message. I look at my phone, it's not on mine.

My love's been kidnapped.

_________________

Unknown pov

Finally, I can finally have what's mine. I've waited for this my entire life. All I want is to love her but no, she had to keep on rejecting me.

I wait outside her bakery, dressed in black and wearing a black mask. I don't want to spoil the suprise just yet.

I see her rushing to the bakery. She doesn't even notice me. She fumbles with the keys and I take that as my queue.

"Hey Mara" I say before shutting her mouth with the cloth. She inhales the substance and her body goes limp.

I take her her phone from her pocket and press her finger print on it. The homescreen has a picture of Stefano and the boy. Gross. I try deleting the message but someone stops me.

"Hey! What are doing!" the person yells. I drop the phone and throw Amara over my shoulder. I run to my car and quickly put her in before drive away quickly.

That was close.

___________

Stefano pov

"What do you mean you didn't see anything!" I yell at the security guard near Amara's bakery.

I sigh and run my hands through my hair. Who would do this?

I turn when someone taps my shoulder. It's an oldish man. He looks in his 50s.

"I saw someone wearing black at the door of the bakery. He was holding a girl with brown hair in his arms. It looked like she was unconscious." he says.

"What else did you see? Did you see his face?" I ask.

"He ran away with after I asked him what he was doing. He put her in a grey car and sped away before I could see the number plate." he says.

"Thank you so much. Do you think you'd be able to come to the police station with me?" I ask him.

He nods his head. At least someone saw something. I have to try to remain calm. The trial is tomorrow and I should focus cause my head is all over the place right now.

Why did they take my precious Pinkey? Fuck! She doesn't deserve this. This wouldn't have happened if she wasn't dating me.

Unknown Caller :

Unknown: I hope you enjoyed your time with my girl, cause it's over. Now, tomorrow you're gonna go to trial. I have a proposal for you.

Stefano : who the hell are you! Where is Amara!

Unknown: now now Steffy boy. I'm trying to help you so you won't lose your son. Listen, Elaina's trial won't be fair. You'll lose Marcus no matter what you do. This is where I come in, I can help you win your child but, I don't want you throwing any tantrums when I come in and marry Amara tomorrow.

Stefano : What the hell! There's no way I'll let you marry the woman I love!

Unknown : listen here! My uncle is the judge, so he'll see it over that Elaina gets full custody. Now, I wanna try to help you. I'll tell my uncle to give you Marcus and I get Amara. So, are you in or not? Also, don't even think about going to the police, I'll know and I'll kill your sister. I know where she studies and stays, I keep track of all your family members. Be wise Steffy boy.

Hangs up.

Fuck!

__________

Amara pov

I slowly open my eyes and look around me. I'm in a room, a white room.

Everything is white, the bedding, the floor, the walls even the damn paintings.

Someone took me. I'm so scared. I can't even try to think who it is.

The door opens revealing... Steve! What the hell!

"Hey babe, I see you're awake" he says with a smirk.

I can't even get some words out. I just stare at him.

"Do you like the room? I made it white to represent your pureness" he says.

He comes closer to me and I instinctively move away. His eyes flash with anger but he quickly puts a smile back on his face.

"Don't be shy babe. I'll not do anything to you... until our wedding night at least" he winks at me.

I scrunch my face up in disgust. Wait! Wedding?!

"What are talking about? " I ask.

"oh, right. We're getting married tomorrow my love. We'll be there for Steffy boy's trail but we'll get married before that" he grins.

I have no words. He's the one behind all of this? Why?

"Why are you doing all this?" I ask.

"I've had feelings for you ever since college. You just kept on rejecting me, so when Elaina saw me at a bar one day, going through your pictures, she made a deal with me. She'll get Stefano and Marcus back and I'll get you." he says. He smiles and walks to the bed. I hold the duvet close to me and watch as he sits on the bed.

"I love Stefano and I'll always love him. I'm not marrying you" I say angrily.

He slaps me... Hard. I hold my cheek as the tears start pouring out.

"You see what you made me do! You don't have a choice, we're getting married whether you want to or not!" he yells. He stands up and leaves the room with a slam of the door.

I'll always love Stefano and my son.

Always.

________

So... Most of y'all were right. Unknown is Steve, Steve is unknown.

That means Unknown #2 is Elaina.

Do y'all think Steve and Amara will get married? Stefano has a big choice to make, he obviously can't lose his son.

Maybe some miracle will happen? Don't you think?

I'm sorry that I don't update a lot. School is keeping me busy as I said before. I'll try to update in the week though, no promises.

Anywyas, I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter, see you next time.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

23.8K 2.3K 16
(Book 1 of "Never Alone" series) "Love? huh! who will love a girl like me. I have always walked alone " thought Sarakshi watching the lovey-dovey cou...
8.8M 316K 124
> > ♡ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...
690K 13.3K 38
Warning: Mature content, this is not a heavy smut book but it will contain some scenes. Dante Bianchi became a father at a young age. He becomes clo...
105K 5.3K 20
|| WINNER AMBYS 2022 VAMPIRES CATEGORY || || FEATURED: FOODKART || When single mother and baker Autumn Milford is hired to cater a high-end party in...