Are We Meant To Be? (Larry St...

Par Michaella_Vann

Everyone has that special friend who's different from the rest of the world. We have that one special person... Plus

Are We Meant To Be? (Larry Stylinson - Teacher/Student AU)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

4.2K 109 32
Par Michaella_Vann

Harry's P.O.V.

Placing my head into my hands, I gazed up at Mr. Tomlinson in admiration. I swear, his eyes were captivating and welcoming. Every time I gazed deep within them, I can see adoration and love. That's something I haven't seen in a teacher's assistant for quite some time.

When he helped me out this morning, the way he defended me, it made me realize that I have a thing for the lad. Not just one of those "school girl crushes," but more of the extreme phase of fancying another beautiful human being. Mr. Tomlinson caught me staring at his features and winked, YET AGAIN.

Turning my gaze back to the desk, I could hear Zayn giggling to the side of me. My eyes wandered over to him and I saw a huge smirk lying upon his face. "What are you laughing at, mate?" I questioned him with an eyebrow raised.

He just shook his head and headed over to Josh to see what he was up to. Which is rather odd; you see, Zayn hates Josh's guts, like no joke. Ever since he came out to the school, Josh has been a complete douchebag to him. I wonder what's going on inside Zayn's little masterminded head.

Mr. Tomlinson cleared his throat as to get the class' attention and once he did, there was complete silence. Smiling to himself, he began to speak about what Johnson was going to continue this semester. "As you all already know, Mr. Johnson has left me in charge for the semester due to his mother's extreme illness. When he contacted me yesterday, he told me that you all left off at projecting your voices.

"In my opinion, you all are in the last year of school and yet you all are barely here and that is ridiculous! The hell did you guys do over the years of being in this class?" The class snickered as he did. "Anyways, I hope to teach you more this semester than he ever has, or possibly will. So, when it comes down to projecting, all you've got to do is stand a certain way. After you have found your proper stance, keep an upright posture and just project the voice that is dying to come out."

As Mr. Tomlinson was finishing up, I found that he was staring at me almost the whole time and Zayn happened to notice. Slit git. I gave a shy smile back at Zayn, who happened to slip back beside me, and turned back into the direction of Tomlinson. His eyes darted over to Josh and his buddies in the back with a scowl upon his face.

 The whole class turned to them and they were completely oblivious as to what was going on. Mr. Tomlinson started for the group and when he reached the destination, he glared down at the boys. Clearing his throat again, they all looked up in complete horror.

Mr. Tomlinson leant down towards Josh and got into his face. There was a faint conversation that barely anyone had heard, well, except for me that is. "You think being gay is wrong, prick? Detention." My eyes were bulging out of my head and I whipped myself around to avoid any other stares. "But, sir, you cannot give someone detention for their beliefs! That's against school policy." Mr. Tomlinson glanced at the kid in the back of the room who had made that statement. "If you want to be technical, I am the teacher and I do make the rules along with the principals. If you really want to sass me, I can write you a shot for it." The kid just put her head down and continued to mind her own business.

That is the second time he has commented on people who have, for the sake of putting it nicely, problems. Who knew that such a person existed on this planet anymore? I only see them in films and most of the time it's way too sappy for me. But seeing it in Mr. Tomlinson, he makes it easier to believe every word that comes out of his mouth.

Mr. Tomlinson rushed back to the front of the room with a smirk playing upon his plumped, beautiful, and pink lips. His angelic voice began to speak again, but he was speaking too quickly for me to comprehend anything this time around. I think I am too caught up in his facial features for anything to bother me at the moment.

"Oh, I do believe I have forgotten to take attendance. Nancy?" There was silence for the first few students that were called until he called Zayn's name. "Malik? Zayn? Are you here?" Zayn raised his hand in the air, waiting for his presence to be confirmed. Once acknowledged, Josh and his buddies were called. Mr. Tomlinson was writing something down as the group confirmed themselves present as well. "Harry... Harry Styles?"

Just listening to the voice of a thousand angels say my name gave me goose bumps. There has never been a day when someone did that to me. Not one single person in my entire life. Raising my arm into the air with a slight smile on my face, I could see the look on Mr. Tomlinson's eyes. It reminded me of when I first got a glimpse of him. Adoration. Could it be that look is for me? A blush crept on his face, as did mine when the phone had rung.

Answering the phone, his facial expression hardened as he wrote something down. Hanging up the phone after a few moments, he inhaled deeply and rose out of his seat. "Alright class, practice your projections with a partner or two. I will be back." Mr. Tomlinson, practically, booked it out of the classroom and the class was still silent.

It took me a few seconds to process what was being said because I was so wrapped up in what is needed to be performed. Looking over at Zayn, I stood up and too him to one of the sides of the classroom. Soon, other students were doing the same. Some of them are really nice singers, but others made a horrible choice being in here.

"Alright, mate, let's get to practice. Stand up right, like this." Zayn requested for me to mock him. "No, Harry, c'mon man you can do it! Like this." He tried to explain again and once I had caught on by knowing that I mocked him correctly we moved on to the next step. He took my torso and straightened it out better and pushed my shoulders back. "Look at you; looking like a boss already!" Zayn winked at me and copied my stance that he fixed.

"I'm guessing that we have to sing now?" I questioned him since I wasn't paying too much attention earlier. He nodded his head and tried to project himself. Failing to do so, he went back to his desk and grabbed a water bottle.

After he had taken a drink, he tossed me the bottle and I took a swig then set it down. "Let's try this again, shall we?" This time, I nodded my head and he projected out perfectly. Zayn has always been one to hit that high note like Mariah Carey. I envy him every time he sings Bye-Bye. He glanced at me expectantly, waiting for me to mock him again. "I don't even know what to project. What key? Or song should I try out?"

Sighing lightly, he took out his phone and put on a very familiar song. The class started to quiet down a bit when the song came on. For reasons I am not sure, but everyone in the class gathered around waiting for me to practice. It makes me mad that they do this because the last time something like this happened, they laughed at me for croaking.

The song Zayn had chosen is Vanessa Hudgens, Say OK. It has to be one of the most girly songs I have ever heard, but I am a sucker for love songs. I let the first minute roll by since I did not know the lyrics starting from the beginning.

Will you say OK? (Say OK)

 Will you stick with me through whatever?

 Or run away

 (Say that it's gonna be alright. That it's gonna be OK)

 Say OK.

When you call I don't know if I should pick up the phone every time

 I'm not like all my friends who keep calling up the boys, I'm so shy

 But I don't want to be into you

 If you don't treat me the right way

 See I can only start seeing you

 If you can make my heart feel safe (feel safe)

I heard the door open to the classroom, but I continued on anyways. After all, this is a choir room and if whoever entered doesn't like what is going on, they can leave. As I continued, I saw the class staring back at me in awe. Maybe I have gotten better over break?

When it's not alright

 When it's not OK

 Will you try to make me feel better?

 Will you say alright? (say alright)

 Will you say OK? (Say OK)

 Will you stick with me through whatever?

 Or run away

 (Say that it's gonna be alright. That it's gonna be OK

 Don't run away, don't run away)

Let me know if it's gonna be you

 Boy, you've got some things to prove

 Let me know that you'll keep me safe

 I don't want you to run away so

 Let me know that you'll call on time

 Let me know that you'll help me shine

 Will you wipe my tears away

 Will you hold me close and say

When it's not alright

 When it's not OK

 Will you try to make me feel better

 Will you say alright? (say alright)

 Will you say OK? (Say OK)

 Will you stick with me through whatever?

 Or run away

 (Say that it's gonna be alright. That it's gonna be OK)

 Say OK

 (Don't run away, don't run away)

 (Say that it's gonna be alright. That it's gonna be OK, don't run away)

 Will you say OK

 (Say that it's gonna be alright. That it's gonna be OK)

As the music started to fade, a round of applause came about within the room. More people have been listening from different classrooms. I didn't think I was that loud, but with all the praise I am getting, I cannot complain. Thanking the students that came up to congratulate me on my performance, the bell had rung; indicating that it was time for the next class.

Going back to my desk to gather up my belongings for Maths, Mr. Tomlinson cleared his throat a bit to get my attention. I looked up at him and he had a smile plastered all over his well-sculpted face. Smiling back at him, I continued with my packing, but not looking away from him. "That was amazing..." He tried to continue, but I guess he forgot my name. "Harry, Harry Styles." He blushed and looked down to the ground.

God, you have no idea what you do to me whenever you blush like that Mr. Tomlinson. He chuckled and came over to me and gave me this massive hug while laughing still. As he pulled away, I gave him a confused face. What in the world was he laughing at? "Harry, uhm, you said that last part out loud." He stated firmly, but with a smile that could last for days. In a state of shock and horror, I quickly packed everything and headed towards the door.

The only problem that came between me and the door was a firm hand wrapped around my wrist softly. Looking back, Mr. Tomlinson still had that smile and his hand dropped my arm. "I-I just want to remind you that you have talent, Harry. I mean it. How long have you been singing for?" He questioned and I was dumbfounded by his choice of question. "I've been singing for as long as I can remember, Mr. Tomlinson. It's one of the many hobbies that I enjoy doing."

I never knew a smile could get bigger that what he was performing, but I was so wrong. His smile had now been stretched to his ears. Those pearly whites flashed at me as he began to talk again. "Louis Tomlinson. Call me Louis from now on, okay?" Mr. Tomlinson—Louis, stated with a firm voice, but it was also sweet. "Yes, sir, Mr. Tomlinson, I mean Louis. Thank you." He nodded his head and let me out the door to my next class. Today has been amazing so far! I cannot wait to tell Niall what happened; he'd be ecstatic!

Reaching into my book bag for my notebook and pencil, a little note fell out. Not knowing who could have written anything to me since everyone was watching me, I read the note.

Harry,  I know this is wrong on so many levels, but would you like to join me at lunch? If so, just drop by and we'll head out of here. Make sure to bring that beautiful smile of yours, got it?

XX - Louis

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

224K 6.9K 26
"He strolled into the room and slowly closed the door behind him. The loud class was now silent and not a single paper plane was flying. Everyone was...
460K 15.6K 37
If you're looking for a fic with better writing and less irritating characters PLEASE take a look at my other fics instead (not 'I'm Fine', and prefe...
373K 7.9K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...
100K 2.3K 22
Sam: HELP IM FREAKING OUT IN THE STORE Unknown: HIDE IN THE CLOTHING RACK FAST! Unknown: who is this btw __________________________ What happens wh...