'Year: 198?' Glamrock Freddy...

By icerules247

Do you know what lies beneath? Beneath the ground, or even beneath those around you? You never think about it... More

Chapter 1: 'A Day In The Life Of Y/n'
Chapter 2: 'A New Day A New Job'
Chapter 3: 'Is He Supposed To Do That?'
Chapter 4: 'The Show Must Go On!'
Chapter 5: 'Yep, Pretty Sure He's Not Supposed To Do That...'
Chapter 6: 'Bunny Ears'
Chapter 7: 'A Fixer Upper'
Chapter 8: 'Souls'
Chapter 9: 'New Guy'
Chapter 10: 'Fizzy'
Chapter 11: 'Only A Child'
Q&A #1
Chapter 12: 'Show Them Your Moves!'
Chapter 13: 'Hide And Seek'
Chapter 14: 'Parent's Day'
Chapter 15: 'Gay Or European?'
Chapter 16: 'CATFISHED'
Chapter 17: 'The R.I.P'
Q&A #2
Chapter 18: 'Battle For The Emporium'
Chapter 19: 'Fantasy Day'
Chapter 20: 'Temptation...'
Chapter 21: 'A Day Out'
Chapter 22: 'The Man That Follows...'
Chapter 23: 'Because He Lived...'
Q&A #3
Chapter 24: 'Memories'
Chapter 26: 'Fizzy's Lament'
Chapter 27: 'A Mother's Wish'
Chapter 28: 'Oblivion'
Chapter 29: 'His Presence'
Q&A #4
Chapter 30: 'Security Breach'
Thank You.
Chapter 31: 'Awakened'
Chapter 32: 'An Enemy Of My Enemy'
Chapter 33: 'Truth?'
Chapter 34: 'Return Of The Professionals'
Chapter 35: 'The Old Face Of A New Friend'
Q&A #5
Chapter 36: 'Flying The Cope'
Chapter 37: 'You Are Broken...'
'WE'LL BE BACK AFTER THESE MESSAGES!!!'

Chapter 25: 'An Unexpected Visit'

11.4K 391 1.7K
By icerules247

(A/n: Bet you weren't expecting this huh?~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Going throughout the day was pretty much the same. Everyone did their jobs (much to their dismay) and got their work done as they should. But something was missing that took all of the fun of working here. 

You were in your office making sure that everything in your utility belt would be ready for the day ahead. That was when you heard some of the other mechanics talking outside of your door. You couldn't really make out what they were saying, and you didn't really care. Employees talk and gossip all the time, nothing made this any different. 

That was until you heard something that actually caught your attention...

"Hey, did you know that Mr. Grayson's son is back today? Apparently, he was carrying something to his office and looked very tired." One of them whispered.

What?! Daniel was back?! Why didn't you know about this?!

Letting out a small growl of annoyance you slammed your equipment down and began marching your way to Daniel's office. 

~

You knocked on Daniel's office door only to have no answer. Raising a brow, you wiggled the handle. 

Locked. 

You walked over to the window and tried your best to squint into the room through the closed blinds. You saw that the lights were off with the exception of the desk lamp giving off a warm light. Daniel never left his office without turning literally everything off first, so he must be inside. But why wasn't he answering?

Grabbing your universal key to the plex you unlocked the door, quietly stepping inside. Looking around you eventually saw that Daniel wasn't at his desk, but in fact on his couch laying down, his back facing towards you. He was asleep. 

Knowing all too well how that felt, you decided to leave him be. As you turned around to leave you began to hear a soft noise coming from the direction of where Daniel was sleeping. 

"What the...?" You whispered out as you tip-toed your way back over to Daniel's sleeping frame. Once you were close enough, you carefully looked over Daniel to see what could be making that sound. And you were NOT expecting what you saw AT ALL.

It was a BABY!

You froze in place as you looked down at the small thing. It was probably only about a few months old and looked EXACTLY LIKE DANIEL.

You watched as it opened its big round eyes and looked up at you. WOAH, its eyes were the same color palette as Daniel's! Gold and green. But this one's eyes were in a different pattern, it almost looked like the individual colors formed a star around the pupils. Now that you think about it, both Daniel and his father have weird 'patterns' revolving around their eyes. Mr. Grayson has one pure gold and one pure emerald green, and Daniel had the top half of his pupils green and the bottom half gold. You were very confused but at the moment one thing was for sure. 

Daniel and this baby were genetically related. 

You were pulled out of your thoughts when the baby let out a small giggle while smiling at you, lifting its hands up so you could pick them up. 

"Awww, you're a little sweetie pie aren't you?" You giggled back as you lifted your finger down to boop its nose. You were almost there when a much bigger hand roughly grabbed your wrist and a gun was being held to your forehead. 

Daniel had caught you. 

He had this look in his eyes that screamed 'protective' and 'bloodthirsty'. You could only stand frozen in fear, afraid that one wrong move could result in your demise. You waited and waited until he finally calmed down and slowly lifted the gun away from you, an annoyed and pissed look spreading across his face as he did so. 

"Oh, it's you." He grumbled as he put the gun on the coffee table next to the couch. 

You were about to say something when the baby started crying. Daniel's demeanor completely changed and he began to freak out as he turned around quickly and picked the baby up. You could only watch with your mouth wide open in shock as he began consoling the small child. 

He softly began to shush the baby while bouncing it lightly. He held it close to his chest and patted its back. Daniel seemed to forget that you were right in front of him at the moment, all of his attention was on the precious baby in his arms. 

"Shhh shhh, it's okay Noah, I got you..." He whispered giving the baby a soft kiss on the head, a smile spreading across his face as the baby calmed down, burying its head into Daniel's chest. "Thank God, your mother would have killed me." He sighed out, his facial expression changing as a sudden click and fash sounded off in the office. You had taken a picture with a Faz cam.

"Beautiful." You grinned, holding out the polaroid taken from the camera. 

"You're lucky that I'm holding a baby right now or you'd be on the floor." Daniel deadpanned, glaring at you. 

"Ignoring that- WHAT'S WITH THE BABY!?" 

"Would you shut up!? You'll make him cry again!" 

"Oh right..." You winced at yourself looking at the baby in the man's arms. "Soooo, uh, that yours?" You pointed at the child.

"Who's asking?" He rose a brow. 

"Uh, me?" 

"Then I plead the fifth." He smirked, walking over to his desk and sitting down. 

"Well, then I guess you don't mind if I hold him huh?" You smirked, holding your arms out.

"You put your sinful hands on my nephew and I'll make sure you can never work again." He hissed at you, facing the baby away from you.  

"So he isn't yours? You have siblings?" 

"Yes and yes." He deadpanned. "Now leave before I-" 

Daniel was cut off when a rhythmic knock came from the door, causing the man to stiffen in place. You were surprised when Daniel suddenly ducked underneath his desk. 

"Wha? What on Earth are you doing?" You questioned. 

"Y/n open the door slowly and tell me if there is a 5'0 man on the other side." he whispered. 

"That's, oddly specific..."

"Just do it!" He hissed. 

"Alright! Alright!" You groaned as you made your way over to the door and slowly creak it open. And sure enough, there was a man of smaller stature on the other side. He had cute little button eyes and a bright smile. "Uh hello there, can I help you?" 

"Hello there!" He greeted. "Is a man by the name Daniel Grayson here?" He asked. 

"Um, give me one second sir." You pursed your lips together as you lightly closed the door. "Uh, Daniel, you were right, there's a cute short man with beady eyes looking for you."

"Dammit!" Daniel growled. 

"How did know it was going to be him?" 

"Only he would knock like a dad visiting his friend's house to watch the SuperBowl." He deadpanned in response. 

"Yeah, it did kind of sound of like that- anyway, why are you trying to hide? He seems nice!" You crossed your arms. 

"Yeah, he is. A little TOO nice. Also, he's just so WEIRD!" 

"Aw man the fuck up!" You rolled your eyes going back to the door. "I'm letting him in." 

"Wait no stop-!" Daniel was cut off with you opening the door and signaling for the man to come on in. 

"Hello, Daniel!" The man greeted, not seeming to question why Daniel was hiding under his desk. 

"Hello, Mark." Daniel sighed back, still peeking from behind the desk, a frown clearly visible on his face. 

"Daniel you're such a funny man! Always hiding behind something when I'm around!" Mark chuckled. "How's little Noah?" He asked, seeing the baby in Daniel's arms. 

"He's fine." Daniel answered quickly. "Your wife here?"

"Of course she is! You know she follows me wherever I go!" He grinned. 

"Shit, where is she now?" Daniel sweatdropped. 

"Well..." 

Suddenly a hand appeared at the top of the doorframe behind him, knocking on the wood. 

"Knock knock Daniel!~" A lower, smooth, feminine voice came from it. 

"HOLY! SHIT!" You exclaimed, as an extremely tall woman ducked into the room, her head damn near touching the ceiling! She was almost as tall as Freddy!

 It was at the entrance of this woman that Daniel had to come from hiding.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?~" She mused, looking down at you.

Daniel just sighed and walked over to the tall woman. 

"Y/n, meet Ruth, my older sister." He deadpanned, handing the baby over to her. 

"Aww look how big you're getting!" She cooed at Noah, the baby giggling in response. "You keep growing like this and you might be as big as your Auntie Ruth!" 

"So much is happening right now." You could feel your head spinning. 

"How strange, I thought Y/n had short hair." Ruth pondered, leaning down to get a closer look at you. That's when you noticed her eyes. Green and gold but in a different pattern!

"That's because that's not her." Daniel rolled his eyes. "My Y/n is in Japan." 

"Oh so she's finally yours now huh?~" Ruth teased.  

"WHA- NO! OF COURSE NOT!" Daniel panicked, his face turning completely red. 

An annoyed groan emitted from the tall female as she approached her brother. Leaning down she roughly grabbed his ear and pulled it closer to her lips, and she whispered.

"Did you forget your duty as a Grayson, Daniel?" She hissed. "Continue. The. Bloodline." She eventually let go of his ear and stood back straight. 

"God I hate you so fucking much." Daniel growled when another knock came from his door. "What the hell is it now?!" He exclaimed, stomping over to the door. 

The moment he opened it, he was tackled to the floor by three women. 

It was then his father poked his head in the doorway. 

"Sorry Daniel, I tried to stop them. But you know how women are!" Mr. Grayson joked. 

"Does he?" You and Ruth asked at the same time. 

You looked down at the floor where Daniel was being suffocated by the three ladies with hugs and kisses. 

"Get. Off!" He demanded. 

"Come on Daniel! You can get us off yourself!" One of them chirped.

"Yeah! You can lift a car for an hour!" Another exclaimed. "So get us off!" 

"You should use your God-given strength." The last one softly spoke.  

"That may be true but no one needs to know that!" Daniel seethed, his breath getting short from being suffocated. 

"Alright, girls get off your brother! He has enough lady troubles as it is!" Mr. Grayson clapped his hands together.

Daniel began to literally eat the air once he was finally free. 

"Wait, so you have how many kids boss?!" You gasped seeing them all. 

"Five! Four girls, one boy!" He answered, turning to his children. "Alright, everyone! Y/n here seems very confused so let's line up for her shall we?" He ordered and all of his offspring got into a line, Daniel being in the middle. 

"Alright, Y/n! What you see here is the order of my kids by oldest to youngest!" Your boss began."First is Ruth! She is a professional model and is married to the CEO of the agency!" 

"That's me!" Mark waved his hand with glee. "I love my wife!" 

You honestly forgot he was here. 

"Up next is Deborah, she is a professional fitness instructor! Currently, she is dating a very well-known bodybuilder!" 

Looking closely you saw that same green and gold color in her eyes, but her pattern was the one of a target!

"And you already know my only son, Daniel! Founder of the R.I.P Organization and even though has his father's good looks can't even lose his virginity." 

"What the actual hell!?" Daniel exclaimed, offended. "I don't see you talking about Esther!" He seethed pointing to the next sibling to be introduced. 

"At least she's trying!" Deborah defended. 

"Is my scarf too much...?" She softly asked herself, tugging a little on her neck scarf. She seemed to be a quiet person in general. 

"No sweetie you look great!" Ruth reassured her sister. 

"You look like a preschool teacher that's trying to attract the single hot dad of one of your students." Daniel deadpanned only to get elbowed in the rib by Deborah. 

"But, I am a preschool teacher...?" Esther mumbled. 

"Yeah, a teacher that got her family's short end of the stick gene pool wise when it comes to the pupils of her eyes!" 

A red blush of embarrassment covered the girl's face as she quickly closed her eyes so no one could see them. 

"Wait what does he mean by that?" You questioned, turning to your boss for an answer. 

"My little girl here has pupils shaped like a cross. They are truly a sight to see!" Mr. Grayson smiled. "But you'll have to wait until she is comfortable to show you. Because her dumbass brother embarrassed her!" He frowned, smacking his son behind the head. 

"And I'm not sorry about it!" Daniel snapped back. "It's not my fault she's creepy! I'd probably cut her some slack if she didn't talk about Jesus every five minutes!" 

"That's enough Daniel! One more word out of you and I'll burn all of your hats the day before your time of the year!" Mr. Grayson threatened. 

"You monster." Daniel gasped. 

"And last but not least, we have Magdaline! The youngest and the mother of my grandson here, Noah!" 

"It's so nice to meet you! You can call me Magi for short!" Magi greeted you, her baby giggling as she bounced him a bit. 

"Wow, it is absolutely terrifying how similar you all look." You sweatdropped. 

"We get that a lot." They all say at the same time. 

"Terrifying." You repeated.

"Anyway, we should get going! Daniel here needs to spend time with his sisters before we go our separate ways again!" Ruth announced. "Come on dear! We should hurry before Lucy gets out of school!" 

"Coming my love!" Mark gleefully skipped out of the room behind his wife. 

"Oh yeah speaking of kids, why didn't you offer to babysit any of my kids Daniel?" Deborah rose a brow. 

"Because I hate Magi the LEAST." Daniel deadpanned, leaving the room, his older sister following behind. 

"Wait! Magi!" You called out to her before she left. "Listen, I don't know you, and don't know me, but I think you'd want to have this." you smirked as you pulled out the photo of Daniel and her son you took earlier. 

You saw sparkles in her eyes as she took the picture from your hand. 

"Thank you!" She gave you a quick side hug. "I'll put it up in a frame at my house and terrorize Daniel with it!" She grinned before she left the room. 

You stood in your spot satisfied with your work. You then perked up once you heard giant footsteps headed your way quickly. 

Suddenly Freddy slid into the doorway, stopping himself by grabbing onto the doorframe in panic.

"Y/N! OH GOD, THEY'RE MULTIPLYING!!" He exclaimed, you falling onto the floor with laughter at the sudden outburst of words.

~

You were currently working on some spare parts backstage and conversing with Freddy about the events that transpired today. You told Freddy about how those 'multiplying Daniels' were just his sisters and how they were all unique in their own way. You honestly hoped that you'll be able to get to know them a little better in the future. 

And seeing how the conversation was about weird events that happened recently, Freddy thought it was a good time to express some concerns about things that had been happening to him for a while now. 

"Y/n, I've been having some, visions one would say..." Freddy whispered, looking at you with confused innocent eyes. 

"Visions?" You rose a brow, putting your tools down.

"Yes, visions of a boy just living his life with his family." Freddy sighed. "I could never hear his name, no matter how many times someone would say it. It would always glitch out." 

"Well did you hear anyone else's name? Maybe that'll help you!" 

"There was one but, I forgot." Freddy began to panic slightly. "Every day I begin to lose more and more of myself, I'm scared that if I don't figure this out I won't ever find peace!"

"Freddy calm down! There's no rush!" You began to console him, touching your hand on his cheek. "It's not like you're gonna lose every memory you have right?" 

A soft smile appeared on his distraught face. 

"I don't think you know how much I love you." He breathed out a chuckle, leaning in closer to your face. 

"I don't know, I think I have a pretty good idea~" You smirked pressing his nose so it would squeak. 

"You know, now that I think about it, the time that it took for us to get together is absolutely ridiculous." Freddy pondered to himself. 

"Right? Eight whole years!" You laughed. "We should have been married at that point!" 

"Well we both know that's not happening anytime soon with 'this whole situation'..." Freddy teased, directing to himself. 

"At least I like 'this whole situation', cause if I didn't we wouldn't be here right now." 

"Wait, you like my appearance?!" Freddy asked, clearly surprised. 

"Yeah, Why wouldn't I?" 

"Well, I'm an animatronic bear of course, no one would look at me and go 'I wanna kiss him' you know?" 

"Of course, I can see where you're coming from but you shouldn't have to worry about that with me! If it makes you feel any better I would definitely have your babies if you were able to reproduce." You joked, the bear's internal fans kicking into overdrive at your comment. 

"It kind of does..." Freddy bashfully looked away. "You know, I think I'm more comfortable with you now that you're mine, to do my chestinal exam..." 

You perked up at his words. Last time he just couldn't let you work on him, he claimed that it was because of your lack of skill in mechanics at the time, but now that you know about how he felt about you, it all made sense in the future. 

"Woah really?!" Your eyes began to sparkle.

"Yeah, you're skills have improved greatly over the course of your position here as head mechanic and well, I trust you..." He admitted with a soft smile. 

"I'm glad." You sighed happily, as the two of you leaned in, giving each other a soft passionate kiss.

~

After a long day with his family, Daniel could finally rest easy for the day by putting his nephew in his crib so he could sleep. 

"I don't think you realize how much baby fever you give me." He sighed as he lazily placed his hand in the crib for his nephew to play with. "At least your mother won't leave you for the same reason mine left me and my sisters. Though I feel like it was my fault." He hummed. 

Wow, he couldn't believe he was actually venting to a baby.

"You see, the reason I try to avoid falling in love with someone is that I don't want to end up lonely like my father. I'm trying to find the perfect woman that will accept me and my family for who we are. And I honestly, think I have..." He gave a soft smile as he looked over to the photo of him and the other Y/n on his desk. "But I'm just so scared. Since I've never been in any form of romantic relationship my entire life, it's become one of the most foreign things for me and it makes me avoid it altogether in fear." 

He thought about how you and Freddy had a relationship that was more prosperous than any normal one. It saddened him how one could love a spirit and thrive with it, and he couldn't even see himself in one. 

It was about time for the baby to sleep. But of course, he was hyper and restless. 

"Come on Noah please go to sleep!" He begged, trying to do everything he could. That was when he realized why. "Your mother sings you to sleep doesn't she?" 

The baby seemed to perk up at that, confirming Daniel's suspicions. 

"Great." Daniel groaned, now knowing what he had to do. "You better hope no one walks past that door." He pointed at the baby teasingly. 

Daniel began his lullaby with a simple hum, gradually increasing into actual vocal melodies. As Daniel sang, he watched as his nephew yawned and drifted off to sleep. 

The man let out a breath of relief once he knew that little Noah was asleep. But right after he finished with his song a giant thud sounded from the outside of his office. He walked over and peeked out slowly. 

A female employee was passed out on the floor asleep in front of his office. 

He just stood there looking at her with wide eyes. 

Eventually, he just shrugged his shoulders and fixed his bow tie with a smirk. 

"Seems like I still got it.~" He chuckled before turning around and closing the door, leaving the woman knocked out in the hall. 

END OF CHAPTER

BONUS SKETCHES!

Ruth Grayson

Deborah Grayson

Esther Grayson

Magdalene Grayson

The eyes of the Grayson Family

(A/n: Alright everybody a new chapter has been released along with FOUR NEW CHARACTERS! I thought that you all would like a little break from the angst and take some time to breathe! Thank you all for reading and I'll see you all in the next chapter! And so, I leave you all now with one question...

Which one is best girl?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 229 17
The Pizza Plex has always been a huge place, Y/n knew this from the moment she stepped in this place. But she never felt as small as she does right n...
18.5K 334 35
Where are you? This isn't Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.. The original Freddy Fazbear's Pizza place shuts down due to legal issues, and powers off the old...
131K 5K 26
Various FNAF Security Breach x Child Reader Crossover with The Baby in Yellow. ____________________________________ ❝I ĴỮŞŦ ŴΔŇŦ ŦØ β€ ₣ŘI€ŇĐŞ.❞ ╰┄➤...
21.6K 692 42
[Originally posted on AO3] A complete rewrite of the game Security Breach. This takes concepts introduced from the games and books and implements the...