All Kinds of Therapy ( Bellar...

By HeidiButler3

Clarke & Octavia are from two different worlds but fit perfectly together. Bellamy is a Marine, brother to Oc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 33

142 7 0
By HeidiButler3

"Clarke" Octavia yelled.

"Yeah?" she asked setting dishes down on the table.

"Have you seen the hamburger seasoning?"

"Top right cabinet, bottom shelf" she replied folding napkins.

Octavia came around the corner balancing seasonings and grill utensils.

"I'll bring these out to Raven and then help you" she smiled heading for the back door.

By the time she came back Clarke was pretty much done.

"Cheer up, this dinner isn't a goodbye" Octavia elbowed her lightly.

"I know, just feels like it"

"Well, just think, the quicker they go, the quicker they come home" she added. Clarke gave her a small smile.

"See I new there was a smile in there, lets do this"

"I'll finish the salads" Clarke grabbed dressings off the counter and made her way to the bowls as Octavia pulled chicken that was marinating for days out of the fridge, before delivering it to Raven.

Raven was usually in charge of the grilling, she loved it and did an amazing job, they were pulling out all the stops for tonight, lots of food, minimal alcohol on the guys request, they didn't want to fly hung over. At first it was going to be a huge dinner but they decided just the six of them was perfect. Seven if you included Aella who was sitting next to Clarke hoping she would drop food while mixing salads.

Once all of the food was prepped Octavia and Clarke joined Raven outside who was starting up the grill while Aella chased a ball around the yard.

"Raven, Clarke & I were thinking that there is a four bedroom unit opening across the complex, Maybe you would"

"Yes, Yes!" she yelled.

"I could've asked anything, maybe you would fix the floors, paint the ceiling, help baby proof the house" Octavia laughed listing of options.

"Yes to all!" Raven smiled.

"It's good that you said yes, we were hoping that was the answer" Clarke smiled pulling papers out of her pocket,

"We already filled them out, you just need to sign under us" she added laying a pen on top of the papers.

Raven grabbed the paper and signed it, Octavia put it away where the guys couldn't see. They had a mailbox at the front desk so even if the physical address changed they would still get their mail. They could keep it a secret until they came back, it would be a great surprise.

Aella started barking at something around the corner, giving up the guys position. All three of them walked around the corner with beautiful bouquets of flowers and bottles of wine.

"We could smell the grill" Wick smiled handing his to Raven and kissing her lightly.

"It smells amazing" Bellamy added handing Clarke hers and resting his hand on her belly as he kissed her.

"Yours's is non-alcoholic" he smiled.

"Thank you baby" she whispered looking up at him through her lashes. He groaned and leaned in to her, his lips against her ear.

"It's a good thing you are already pregnant" he whispered.

"Why's that?" she replied.

"The way you look at me Clarke, I'd be killing myself to make sure you were by the time I left tonight." he growled.

"You can pretend" she nipped his neck lightly as he pulled away. She flashed him a wicked smile before turning her attention to Lincoln and Octavia's conversation. He shook his head smiling, wondering what he did to win her over and thanking God he pulled it off.

They ate, talked, laughed, watched movies and relaxed sprawled out around the living room. They were all thankful they decided to keep the night small, with just them and no other friends. It was just what they all needed. One by one they showered and retired to their rooms. Clarke showered and picked up the living room and Bellamy got cleaned up, she was nervous he was leaving, the sound of water kept her mind distracted, she was imagining the steamy bathroom with her naked boyfriend in it. She wiped down the counter as she heard the water turn off, he leaned on her bedroom door watching her move around the kitchen.

"As fascinating as it is to watch you, I'd much rather hold you if you could pencil me in." He joked. She smiled dropping the towel on the counter and turning the light off as she made her way to him.

They closed her door quietly, both of them climbing into bed, a small candle on her nightstand was lit, giving them just enough light to see each other.

"I just want this tonight" he whispered pulling her into his arms. He moved hair out of her face before kissing her gently. They laid there for hours just holding each other, Sharing kisses and promises for forever. Sleep took over Clarke first, Bellamy laid awake for along time studying her face and watching her sleep. He wanted to remember every detail, so when he laid down at night in another country and closed his eyes it would bring him back to this moment. She subconsciously tightened her arms around him and moved her head between his shoulder and neck, a quiet sigh escaping her lips before her breathing evened out. He tightened his hold on her and drifted off into dreams of long days together.

Aella barking woke Clarke up, she stretched looking at the clock, 8:00am. She groaned pulling the blanket over her head, she heard a small chuckle beside her before the blanket lifted.

"Lincoln and O have her outside, gives us a few minutes alone" he smiled kissing the tip of her nose.

"A few minutes isn't enough" she smiled.

"I'll make it enough" he smiled before leaning over her.

"You're beautiful" he smiled pressing his lips to hers, she opened her mouth to answer, he used that to his advantage deepening the kiss.

******* Smut Warning. If you don't enjoy it, see you in the next chapter :) ****************************************************

His mouth moved from hers to her neck. His lips trailing to her collarbone.

"Bellamy" she breathed his name her fingers moving up his back.

"Can we lose these?" he tugged on her shirt. She nodded raising her hands as she sat up, he pulled it up and off of her before moving to her side as she stripped her pants and underwear. He went to move back over her before she stopped him, she tugged on his boxers. He smiled pulling them down his legs.

His lips finding hers again, before moving down to her nipple, his tongue darting over it before he closed his teeth around it gently pulling. She bit back a moan arching into his touch. He moved to the other side mimicking his actions, smiling to himself as he heard her breath hitch. He placed feather light kisses down her stomach leading to her inner thighs, she was so wet for him he could smell her excitement. He hovered over when she wanted him, his hot breath making it hard for her to think.

"Bellamy, I want you inside of me" she tugged his hair lightly.

"I was going to make you scream first"

"You will either way, I want you, all of you, make love to me" she pleaded. He wouldn't argue with that, he kissed his way back up her body, settling between her legs once his lips met hers. He pulled back her eyes locked with his as he slid into her, making her take all of him, his name fell off her lips as she pushed up against him like she couldn't get enough.

"One problem with this is I'm not sure I'll out last you if you keep moving like that." he nipped at her neck.

She moved against him again and he pinned her down taking control, she tried to fight the feeling crawling over her. He knew she was close he could feel it.

"Clarke, fuck baby, you are so tight" he groaned watching his words help her over the edge.

"Bellamy, God Bellamy" she cried out his name dragging him down with her.

He rolled off of her, she rolled to face him just as he reached out and pulled her into him. He buried his face in her neck holding her tight, She ran her fingers through her his hair gently, it was taking all she had to hold it together.

A knock sounded at the door causing him to loosen his grip.

"Yeah?" Clarke called.

"Breakfast in five" Lincoln replied.

"Thanks" she answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.9K 40
"It's you - he said still hugging her - I always knew that - he puts his hands on her face, looks right into her deep blue eyes full of tears, and sm...
66.2K 2.6K 43
The 100 fall from the Sky. Two leaders, an immense sacrifice for their people, a slow burning love story. How will they survive? How will they get th...
17.9K 280 14
Clarke is not like any other girl. Bellamy likes it. But they can go on each others nerves more than once a day. Bellamy and Clarke is both co-leade...
24.4K 756 15
COMPLETED! go read the first book to understand the happenings in this book. Clarke is struggling with a major decision as she tries to find her way...