Nightmare

authorh_

This is Life. full of surprises.. ups and downs.. loving and heartbreakings.. we are standing right here. i... Еще

Dark Nightmare
Flames of Angest
Broken
The Miracle
The Possible New Start
The Storm Of losing
The Storm Of losing ||
Broken Bridges
The Shine in Her eyes
Unexpected
Promise me!
The Sea and Island
Homeless wind
So Near So Far
The Wind
Calmness Before the Storm
Calmness before the storm ||
Keşfedilmemiş Günahlar
Drunk at midnight
In the Middle of the Night
Till the last star turns off
A Secret Help
Starting At The End
The Strongest Wine ever
Surprise for Elif
Frame of Love
Sunshines and Sunshine Protectors
A Gift From Life
Eternity love
Barındığım bu Hikayede

Nothing

551 23 1
authorh_

Bora's mobile rang.
Ali: Hi Bora.
B: Hi Ali.
Ali: won't you come to the company today? We have a meeting at two o'clock!!
B: i will Ali. Elif got sick, I was at hospital till now.

Ali was waiting to hear something about Ada but he didn't say anything.

Ali: so will you come for meeting?
B: yeah i will. i will be there about 45 minutes later.
Ali: Ok. see you.

He hung up. and went in the house. told her mom about Elif's medicines and after changing his clothes he left the house to company.

The meeting was so long and he couldn't focus completely on the meeting. after they signed the contract and the meeting finished he left the company and went to the hospital.
He went upstairs to the Dr.Akinsel department.
He knew he can't ask anything about their patients because he was Nothing for Ada! so a receptionist won't tell him anything.
He asked the receptionist about the doctor and she said: she doesn't work here permanently, just some days in month like today, but mostly she works in her office in Istanbul, which you said you saw on Google.

He left the hospital and sat on a bench. he couldn't breath well. he loosened his tie and tried to catch oxygen from air.

"you are so stupid Bora... so stupid..."
the only thing he said to himself in these months was this!
He was regret why he couldn't see her for some seconds more, staring in her eyes and begging her to apologize her, drowning in her ocean eyes and asking her for a new chance...

Ada's pov:
She put her head on the cold car window and her eyes were full of tear.
She put her hand on her stomache and fell in her dreams.
she was sure that their baby isn't from their first sex in mountain house, but the second one... which she went to him, herself!!!

Flashback:
A: No Teyzem!! i will get divorce! i don't want to be with Rüzgar.
N: you will Ada!!
A: but I love Bora! are you sure it is ok to be married to someone while your heart is with someone else?
N: you will forget him. you won't have any future with Bora!
A: Ama teyze...
N: you won't divorce Rüzgar. he loves you..
A: he doesn't. he cheated on me... anyway.. i don't love him.. i love Bora.

she said while she was crying: I can't be with Rüzgar while all of my being thinks about Bora.. Teyze.. please...

N: no Ada. you won't be with Bora. you will come to Bursa or you won't get divorce

Ada went in her room, locked the door and cried in silence.
it was 1:00 a.m when she stood up, wore a Black top, with her jean coat and pants.
caught her car keys and went out of the house in silence without waking her aunts up.

she was crying all the way. She couldn't leave Bora. She knew one day Bora will findout her lies but till then, she wanted to be with him..
she parked her car in Bora's house yard.
she messaged him: are you awake?
He was. He was working on one of his projects.
I am! what happened canim?
+Can you open the door?
- are you here?
+ I am in the yard. can you come out? I need to talk with you.
- come in. I am alone. I will open the door.

she waited there for about 5 minutes and then he opened the door.
he was wearing a white T-shirt with jeans.
when he saw Ada's red eyes he put his hands on her cheeks and wiped her tears and said:
what happened canim? are you Ok?
A: I am not Bora.

She started crying.  

B: come in.
He hugged her, kissed her forehead, took her hand and they went to his room.
He closed the door.
B: Tell me what happened?
A: Bora i don't want to leave you... but i can't stay..
She was crying.
B: Sakin ol. why you can't?
She couldn't say anything. she wasn't ready to lose Bora now. 

A: I can't break my aunts' heart.. I can't break your heart.. but my heart is turning into pieces.
i don't want to lose you.
B: you won't!! I'll never give up on you. never..
he hugged her.
Ada stared at his eyes,  put her hands on his face and kissed him as hard as she could. and they both walked till they fell on Bora's bed.
She prisoned him between herself and bed!
B: what are you doing?
A: I want you Bora.. only you...
B: me too..
A: so no need for continuing this conversation.
and kissed him again.
she took off her coat and threw it and her white beautiful body made Bora crazy.
her waved hair was all over her face.
Bora's hand entered her hair and sticked her to himself with his strong hands and kissed her harder.
she was flying over the skies when Bora stopped kissing.
A: what happened?
B: wait!
He stood up and locked the door.
A: you said you are alone. *she said while she was trying to breathe correctly*
B: for possibilities..
He came back to the bed and Ada took his hand, dragged him,he lost his balance and fell on the bed.
B: you are driving me crazy tonight Ada hanim.
Ada smiled at him.
Bora touched her naked arms with his fingers and drew invisible lines on her hand  while she was sitting on  his abdominal.
B: i love you so much Ada. I can't even think about a single moment without you.
A: Bora. beni hiç birakma. lütfen..
B: seni asla birakmicağam. Soz..
They kissed each other again, hard, warm, full of love. they rolled on the bed and this time Ada got prisoned between his arms.
Bora took off his shirt and threw it.
she touched all of his naked body.
his arms. his abdominal. his chest with her soft hands..
B: you drive me crazy..
A: you too. Bora!.
she breathed in his face.
B: this is what exactly I am talking about Ada hanim.
This time Ada was the boss, She kissed his ear and whispered: I love you.. 
He has lost his control completely and his body was burning the way Ada's body was.
B: I love you too!

it was nearly morning and She was in his strong arms breathing heavily and her heartbeat was high and Bora was playing with her hair.
A: what if I lose you? *She tried to say it while she wants to catch some more air*
B: You won't. I'm all yours Ada.
He kissed her head.
She hid her face in his chest.
B: Yapma boyle Ada! I will lose my control once again..
She laughed in his chest.
B: Adaaa!! *He laughed too*

Their laughing sound was all over the room, for another time with him, She forgot everything.
Her mobile was vibrating on the couch, but the only thing she was concentrating on, was the sound of the man She loves, laughing.

next morning:

She stretched her body and opened her eyes.
she took Bora's T-shirt and wore it.
she looked all over the room. but Bora wasn't there. the door got opened.
B: Good morning Canim.
A: Good morning. *She smiled at him*
B: Here the breakfast!
He put it on the table in the middle of room.
A: thank you.
They both sit there and started having breakfast.
B: My father is at home.
A: what??!!!!
B: why are you scared?
A: how should I leave now!!!??
B: My father is at his office, you can easily take your shower and then get ready and ... come on! you are my assistant and it's something routine that you be here at this time.
A: but it is not routine to be here since last night.
they both laughed.
A: anyway!! I don't have any clothes. my last night clothes are not good for coming to company.
B: you have!
A: what?
B: when you were leaving, you left one of your dresses and your shoes in the room. i kept them here. for times that i miss you.
A: Bora...
He smiled at her and kissed her hand.
A: Ok. i'll take a shower. can you bring me towel?
B: Ok.
Ada left the room carefully and went in the bathroom.
she was taking off her clothes when the door knocked.
B: Ada open the door. i brought you towel.
She opened the door and got the towel.
B: do you need any other thing?
A: No.
in a second Bora saw his father coming, He suddenly entered the bathroom and closed the door.
A: what are you doing?
B: keep quiet!
A: but...
He kissed her lips to make her quiet.
B: be quiet!! my father is here.
the door knocked.
B: Dad i'm in!
Z: Ok.
When he heard Zafer left there, He came out: Take your shower I am waiting..
A: Ok.
Ada took a shower and wore the towel.
A: why i didn't get the clothes from Bora!?
She opened the door carefully and looked around. when she felt everywhere is safe she came out and went into Bora's room.
Bora was wearing his tie.
She went near to him, and helped him with wearing it.
A: can you give me my clothes?
B: Sure.
He took out the dress from his drawer and gave it too Ada.
He stopped in front of her and was playing with her wet hair.
B: don't forget to dry them.
A: tamam.
He kissed her neck and breathed the scent of her.
B: Sen var ya.. Sen var ya Ada.
Ada smiled and gazed at him with her big green eyes.
Bora kissed her and said: Hadi. get ready.. we'll be late.
A: Ok, I'll get ready but first you go out!
B: what?
A: go out!
B: Yok artik Ada!!!
A: Bora, leave the room.
B: Ada!! what are you talking about? we spent all night together and now you asking me to leave the room?
A: I am not asking! I am ordering.. go out!
B: Hadi ya!! Ok. I am waiting outside.
when Bora left the room, first she called Selin.
Selin had called her 10 times last night but she didn't answer.
A: Hi Selin!
S: Hi Ada!! where are you?
A: first tell me, did my aunts call you?
S: yes. don't scare! I said you are with me. but tell me where were you?
A: I was with Bora!
S: OMG!! really?
A: yes! can we talk later? He is waiting outside.
S: Ok. see you.
She hanged up the phone and got ready.
The dress was her pink dress with white dotts on it.
she wore it with her sneakers , dried her hair and wore them in braids and left the room, She was leaving the house when she saw Zafer.
Z: Hi Ada!
A: Hi Zafer Amca.
Z: are you ok?
A: Thank you, and you?
Z: I am ok too. Bora said your car has problem, so you left it here last night.. do you want any help?

she was confused!
"Aha maybe Zafer amca saw my car in the yard and asked Bora about it"
she thought
A: No. No. thank you.
Z: Ok. See you later o zaman.
A: see you Zafer amca.

and she left there. Bora and Ada both thought Zafer didn't find out that they were together whole night and Bora thought his father came home at the morning.
but it wasn't like that. Zafer came home at 3:00 a.m and already found out Ada is there too. 
but He could hear his son laughing, with the woman he loves.. and this was the only thing matters for him.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Until the End Andrea

Фанфик

17K 639 15
I know we all wanted to see AdBor's married life so this story will start from the end of ep 17, their wedding. It will be a path full of surprises a...
356 65 16
this story is based on fiction + real story Some sense are real and some are fantsy
25.2K 616 12
Boruto's got a secret he's keeping from Sarada and Mitsuki that could change the very relationship of all three... -Warning! there will be: Abuse. an...
A Special Kind of Love DD

Любовные романы

13K 709 34
THE OPPOSITE ATTRACTION:- For Bomi, the engagement should not happen. For Baekhyun, this engagement was accepted only because of a child's obedience...