Bumblebee [DNF]

Door _twigleaf_

Clay stumbles into the hospital room of a child with a terminal illness. Meer

01 II The boy with brunette hair
02 II Don't be afraid of time
03 II Adventure awaits outside our door
04 II Discharged to the big ol' world
05 II Flames linger around him
06 II Ice has torn him apart
07 II Life has given us comfort
08 II Your fear is drowning you, my friend
09 II Hugs and bruises of unsaid words
10 II The time-traveler
12 II Songs from the past
13 II Friend from the sky
14 II Boats and birds
15 II Passed out into the depths of hell
16 II Would the world be so kind, to have one last dance
17 II I hate to see you this way
18 II I wouldn't mind one bit
19 II Darling, your my world
Epilogue
Oneshot - "Little life"

11 II Bullies

1.8K 82 48
Door _twigleaf_

tw homophobia

Clay walked down the long hallway, Sapnap and Karl at his side, the two chatting about a chemistry project they had to complete. Clay smiled, glad the two finally tied the knot. Sapnap just looked a lot more happy now.

As they went on with their day, going to their next period, Clay felt himself slam against a locker. He was dazed for a moment before he turned to see a large boy standing over him.

Two had caught onto Karl's arms and Sapnap was trying to punch them to get away from the young brunette. Clay stood tall to meet brown eyes and realised who he was up against. Sophia's brothers.

"Why'd you get my sister in trouble, eh?" The big man threw Clay back onto the locker. "Answer. Don't be weak."

A horrible pain spread through him like wildfire, and he clenched his teeth. The boy grabbed the other by the coller of his shirt, and soon Clay was dangling by his feet.

"Clay!" Karl called out but soon his mouth was covered, sending Sapnap in another round of yells.

"ANSWER!" He screamed and Clay winced when a fist collided with his stomach. Teeth clenched, the grip on his shirt sucking the breath out of him.

"I didn't." He answered with a struggle.

"Liar!" He slammed his head into the locker. "I know about your little 'relationship', faggot. If you ever provoke her again, I'll come strolling into the room and beat the shit out of him. Got it?!"

George. He knew about George. He was going to hurt George. "You won't even get passed the secretary."

"Do you want to test me?"

Don't talk. Say yes. Don't provoke him. His mind screamed at him, the pain in his stomach unbearable. The bell rang, his saviour, and the boy dropped him and his friends and walked away. Clay rapped his arms around himself in agony, Karl and Sapnap coming to kneel beside him, checking if he was alright.

"Clay!" Karl said, rushing over to him. Sapnap crouched next to him and checked the other.

He picked the blond up, placing his arm around his neck for support, his face strong yet Clay knew he wanted to cry inside. "There you go, dude. Your safe. We'll take you to the nurse. It'll be alright." He wasn't sure if he was reassuring Clay or himself.

"S-Sapnap.." Every word felt like fire had been shoved into his mouth, silencing him forevermore. "It h-hurts so bad..."

"I've got you, dude. I've got you."

Karl came next to him and pulled his arm to his shoulder, helping both Clay and Sapnap out. "Don't worry Clay, you'll be okay. I promise."

His eyes felt so heavy. Perhaps he could doze off and never come back to this horrible horrible world. No. Don't think like that.

You have George, Sapnap, Karl. You can't leave them.

His eyes felt so heavy, and the next moment he hung his head and gave in, closing his eyes.

——

"What's happened? Is he okay?" George. He sounded alarmed. I wonder what he's worried about.

Sapnap answered him. "He's fine. He's just unconscious. I wanted to tell you- so if he didn't come you wouldn't be worried."

"But now I'm all the more worried!"

"George." Karl. "He's fine. He's alright. He's just unconscious right now. He'll be fine in a few hours or so. The nurse said he just needs rest."

He heard him sigh. Clay slowly opened his eyes to be met with the harsh light of the room. Clay shifted slightly, closing his eyes to get the light out of them.

Someone must've noticed his movements because the next moment he heard a "Clay!" and soon a bundle of arms wrapped around him and hugged him tightly.

"Clay.." Sapnap breathed, and came to hug him aswell. Clay hugged them back, wincing at the sudden pain in his stomach.

The two pulled away immediately, giving Clay the time to look down. He was shirtless, his stomach rapped in a bundle of bandages. He felt sick, yet alive in some sense.

"Wha-What happened?"

"You got nocked out by Daniel. He was mad about Sarah." Sapnap explained. A thought seemed to hit him, and he rushed back to the landline phone and mumbled something.

Clay couldn't quite hear him over the sound of Karl's voice. "Just tell him I hope he's well." George. That was George's voice.

He reached his hand out for the phone, so close but yet so far. Sapnap noticed this and smirked. "Tell him yourself." And he handed Clay the phone.

"George?"

He heard the distant brunette sigh in relief. "Clay! Your okay! What happened?"

Clay grinned at the words. "I got knocked out, apparently. Don't worry about me, bumblebee, the others say I'm fine."

"How am I to know if they're lying?"

"Well- I am alive, aren't I?"

"I'm glad."

Clay smiled. "Thanks."

"Bumblebee?" Sapnap said to Clay as they closed their conversation with an 'I'll see you tomorrow'.

"Shut up Sap, it's cute." Karl fought back and the Raven rolled his eyes, kissing the fluffy brunette's head in retaliation.

"Oh no my eyes, their burning." Clay pulled his hands to his eyes, in mock emotion. In reality, he didn't mind one bit. In reality, he admired his friend's bravery and was proud of him. 

Karl giggled. "Alright, Bumblebee." Sapnap taunting, Clay sending him a death glare in response.

"Hey, Atleast I don't kiss in-front of people. Too much public display of affection, please, your burning my eyes. I'm blinded because of you."

Karl chuckled and Sapnap just rolled his eyes. "Weak."

----

"Clay!" The next day after school when Clay went to the hospital, George reached out to him and the two embraced each-other in a hug. When they pulled away, George cupped his face and examined it frantically. 

"Are you alright?" The brunette piped up, making the blond giggle at the other's care, the other's love for him.  

He took one of the other's hands, and pressed his lips to it, kissing it in turn. "I'm alright, love. Way better then yesterday, anyways." 

George sighed, a smile making it's way onto his face. He then paused and looked up to Clay worryingly. "What happened? Tell me everything, please." 

Clay sighed, and began to tell him all about his 'encounter' and everything in between. The only part he left out was Daniel coming to hurt him. He didn't want the other to worry.

The worry on his face was evident, yet George did his best to gain a sense of self control and squeezed the blond's hand. "I'm really glad your okay." He mumbled. 

Clay grinned. "I'm glad your alright! After all, what would you do without me/' 

George rolled his eyes playfully and smiled. "I would never know."

----

ultimately - khai dreams : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD7H2hE8YD0 

:}

-twig

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.1K 154 17
George always seems happy through the screen, but what happens when it's all powered down with just him and his thoughts? Will the few find out about...
4.2K 189 37
He hated being a girl but he felt trapped, like he couldn't tell anyone, he hated being miss gendered but he couldn't tell anyone. Dream wasn't going...
429K 18K 31
from june to august, a camp was held for teens ages 14 to 17. it was a camp created for aspiring musicians. it was divided into two, vocals and instr...