JIANHONG'S SPOILED PRINCESS (...

By Chillaxzy168

Tang Xinyi's world falls apart when she hears her favorite group was about to disband. Having all the money a... More

Bankruptcy
Concert
Late
Late (2)
Late (3)
Special treatment
Special treatment (2)
Bumping into trouble
Bumping into trouble (2)
Vocal Training
Meeting Randy
Road To Survival
Road To Survival (2)
Road To Survival (3)
Road To Survival (4)
Press Survival
Press Survival (2)
Surviving Mrs Tang
Surviving Mrs Tang (2)

Lunch

0 0 0
By Chillaxzy168

Xinyi's eyes darted around the room as if she was looking for something while she wasn't. This was a habit of hers. Whenever she was thrown into a tight situation and didn't know what to do, she would look around as if her subconscious was praying for her an answer to appear.

This time, an answer really did. The whole room was set into chaos as the members of Winter Night appeared walking in. Not only from the trainees but even from the single staff. Xinyi went into a daze as she watched them walk in handsomely as if they were all walking on the runway.

The first to enter was the Nation's player, Randy. Randy was dressed in a streetwear strapped jogger trouser and a label print casual t-shirt. Though his outfit didn't look too flashy, his accessories did the work as his bear gold necklace shined when he walked. Rand Maneerattana aka Randy was the bad boy every girl wanted. Walking in, he smiled at everyone while winking at them at the same time making girls fall for him even more.

Next to enter was Liuxian. The perfect skin visual. He was so handsome. His smooth face shined as he entered making all the girls sigh out of happiness. Liuxian was the idol with a good boy image. Everyone called him an angel and would never believe he could do any wrong. While Randy wore causal hip hop clothes, Liuxian wore a yellow crew neck sweater and ripped cargo pants. He's hair had been pushed all the way back allowing his full face to glow.

"Oh my god, it's Liuxian!"

"Liuxian, we love you! He's so handsome!"

All the trainees screamed with joy as Liuxian entered the room blinding everyone with his amazing visuals. After Liuxian, a smallish thin looking boy entered. Of course it was no other than Winter Night's maknae, Mochi. Aside from also been as handsome as the others, everyone loved Mochi because he was cute.

Mochi entered wavering everyone cutely in his anime tech ware t-shirt and graffiti pants. He was so extremely cute that all that remained was to put a ribbon on his head for the final touch. Last to enter was the legendary king of visuals, JH.

Even after seeing him countless of times in practice room, Xinyi still couldn't take her eyes of him. He dazzled everyone he came across.

"Do you have a bias?" Shu Chun asked Xinyi making her turn her eyes away for a minute.

Did she have a bias? No. All the members of the group were important in her eyes. Including cute Mochi. That was why she was here. Thanks to her investment, they were no longer going to disband and thousands of Wi-knights could continue hearing them sing. The thing was they were yet to make a public announcement or comeback. Bao Jun had said they weren't going to disband so why was it taking the agency so long to release a press statement?

************************************

"It's so early in the day and you guys are all gathered. Tell me. What's the bad news?" Bao Jun said playfully as he entered the conference room.

He wasn't really surprised. The board of directors, well, it seemed like they didn't have anything to do except annoying him and giving him bad news. That was their speciality.

Walking to his chair, Bao Jun pulled it out and sat down gazing at the board of directors. Mr Zhang, the third largest shareholder was the first to get up as usual.

"Mr Zhang." Bao Jun said turning to face Mr Zhang.

" Mr Tang. Actually, nothing is really the problem. It's just that we all wanted to know the progress of the new girl group. You said it will show our strength and the idea of us rising from the ashes. Is everything going well?" Mr Zhang asked.

" Mr Zhang, we should always be straightforward. Your daughter, Liena is one of the trainees. I am sure you already know the progress of the girl group. Unlike your daughter who is so talented but failed to debut twice, the rest are still newcomers." Bao Jun said.

" You! " Mr Zhang said angrily as he pointed his hand at Bao Jun for mocking his daughter.

"Normally, it would take several years before a new group debuts. If we rush things, they will just go out to the world without having the proper experience needed. Please be patient." Bao Jun said ignoring Mr Zhang.

" All of us understand what you are saying, Mr Tang. The problem is the company was recently on the edge of bankruptcy. If we don't strike while the iron is hot, other agencies might take advantage and it will be hard for us to regain our foothold in the agency." Mr Wei said.

" Mr Wei is right. Mr Wei is right. Don't worry. I will do my best to enable they get ready to face the world." Bao Jun said.

After the board meeting, Bao Jun went straight to the practice room to check on the trainees. Of course he understood their worries. Having Winter Night alone shoulder all the burdens would mean they would have to overwork them and the end result would be Wi-knights protesting as usual. Arriving at the practice room, Bao Jun was surprised to meet it empty.

"Where are they?" Bao Jun asked looking at his secretary.

"At the cafeteria. It's time for lunch sir." His secretary said.

" Lunch? Where is Xinyi?" Bao Jun asked remembering Xinyi.

" I have no idea. She must be with her friend." His secretary said.

"Friend? The one I've seen her with? That means they must be at the cafeteria. Oh no!" Bao Jun said rushing to the cafeteria.

Though the cafeteria wasn't as noisy as before, many people continued to whisper amongst themselves while admiring Winter Night. Shu Chun shook her head as she gazed at Xinyi who hadn't touched her food but was busy staring at Winter Night so obviously that it was almost embarrassing. Having enough of it, Shu Chun tapped the table lightly getting Xinyi's attention.

"Hey, what are you doing? Stop staring. Do you want to be labeled a crazy fan?" Shu Chun asked.

" Fine. I don't understand you. How can you not like Winter Night? Look at them." Xinyi said.

" I have. Nothing special. The same way you look at them is the same way fans will look at you once you debut." Shu Chun said rolling her eyes.

" Are you a robot?" Xinyi asked wide-eyed making Shu Chun laugh.

" I'm just a very logical person. Obsessing over an idol, such a dumb thing to do." Shu Chun said continuing to eat.

Xinyi rolled her eyes at Shu Chun before she continued gazing Winter Night. Bao Jun arrived at the cafeteria and stopped by the door searching around for Xinyi. Xinyi wasn't used to food outside her house. Being so busy with work, he had forgotten about her. Searching all around, Bao Jun sighed when he couldn't find her.

Meanwhile, Randy who had been sitting opposite the door spotted Bao Jun quickly. Bao Jun was the CEO of their agency making him higher in rank than all of them even if he was their age mate. Randy looked wide-eyed for a moment before attempting to stand up but was stopped by Bao Jun who signaled him to sit down. Jianhong caught Randy and followed his gaze to Bao Jun. Seeing Bao Jun's hand signal, the four of them sat down eating as if they didn't see him while Bao Jun looked for Xinyi.

"Why do you think he's here?" Liuxian asked whispering.

"I don't know. I have a feeling it must be bad news." Randy said.

While the members discussed among themselves,Jianhong gazed at Bao Jun who was busy searching the room with his eyes. When their eyes caught each other, Bao Jun used hand signal to talk to Jianhong asking him about Xinyi. Helping Bao Jun, Jianhong quickly scouted the room spotting Xinyi.

"Who is he searching for?" Randy asked as they still kept an eye on Bao Jun.

Standing up from his seat,Jianhong picked up his tray walking away which made his members surprised.

"You're done?" Liuxian asked.

"Yes." Jianhong said walking away.

Passing by Xinyi's table,Jianhong went close enough to be able to grab her hand briefly before walking away so no one saw it. Xinyi froze shocked by the sudden contact she had received from Jianhong.

"Did you see that?" Xinyi asked.

"Tang Xinyi, you are slowly becoming the new popular girl." Shu Chun said smiling.

Turning her head to look at Jianhong, Xinyi spotted him by the counter where he pointed at Bao Jun. Spotting Bao Jun, Xinyi's eyes widened briefly before she bent her head immediately embarrassed. Her cousin had come for her again.

"Is that Mr Tang?" Shu Chun asked.

"Nope." Xinyi said replying quickly as she continued to hide her face making Shu Chun suspicious.

"Is he here for you? Go and meet him." Shu Chun said.

"No. There are so many people here. If I go, everyone will be talking about it." Xinyi said.

" Winter Night's JH just touched you. If you don't go, he might actually come to our table. That will be true evidence for gossip." Shu Chun said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27 0 21
A mysterious invasion has swept over the city, causing an unlikely group of strangers to unite and fight for their lives. In the first part of this e...
15.8K 538 30
The Business Tycoons Series (1) Have you ever experienced how your ex dated you for character development? Ashley experienced it first hand when she...
4.4K 637 27
Alvina and Quinn have never been further apart, but their connection to the spirits might be what reconnects them again. *** Quinn av Stál is slowly...
519K 34K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...