viridian love [L.L]

By lokilauf0

COMPLETED Aspen grew up with Thor and Loki after she was taken from her home as a child. Her and Loki's undyi... More

character aesthetics
playlist
prologue
one- I yield!
two- strange
three- firstborn
four- sakaar
five- living quarters
six- you promised
seven- invitations
eight- only when I tell you to
nine- adopted
ten-as always
eleven- valkyrie
twelve- plan
thirteen- I promise
fourteen- caught
fifteen- revengers
sixteen- revolution
seventeen- home
eighteen- keeping promises
nineteen- goodbye
twenty- where to?
epilogue

A/N

1.3K 17 0
By lokilauf0

Hi! I just want to say before you start this book that I will not be putting trigger warnings for every chapter. This book DOES CONTAIN SMUT, VIOLENCE, BLOOD, SWEARING.

I honestly could care less if you are 18 BUT your media consumption is your own decision. Please don't read if you are uncomfortable with smut or violence.

I have worked since last September on this book, wanting to finish it before I published it. I hope you guys like it and the character I've created and come to love, who is also Loki's love interest.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 671 33
"Lia, I have always given you what you wanted. This is the first time I want something from you. Can't you just do that for me?" "Alright Tony. I'll...
148K 5K 67
BOOK THREE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ After the Civil War between the Avengers, Hope Stark stayed with Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson...
2M 97.7K 67
▷Set before Thor: The Dark World and includes Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Thor: Ragnarok A simple accident turned into a huge misunderstanding...
28.1K 949 25
*Completed* Loki several chapter fanfiction. Rated: Mature (Ragnorok Spoilers) Blake was an ordinary 22 year girl living in New York with her older b...