I'm the best king ever (Cooki...

By milkchoclate_

This has my own cookie run OC's in it btw! Basically normal cookie run kingdom but with my oc's in the timel... More

Nightmare
a new day!
starting the day :)
message to custard
what's happening to me?
Aster
what have I got myself into
I will find you! :D
so your the weird feeling..?
oh me? Im princess cookie!
long walk home
The pin
the 12 year old brunette -blood warning-
Aster's friend...?
the traps
-stay safe guys!-
set off the traps
well, there are still traps to get rid of...
wasted time...
-well this might be a goodbye ig-

Aster?

78 8 0
By milkchoclate_

"̶o̶h̶ ̸n̸o̴ ̵I̵ ̶t̵h̴i̵n̶k̵ ̶I̷ ̷k̵n̸o̴w̶ ̵w̶h̶e̸r̷e̷ ̵s̷h̴e̴ ̴i̵s̶.̴"̸

Wait what?! Aster? You know where princess is?

"Knight I think you need to calm down. She must be somewhere." Chilli pepper said in a conserned look.

"But where? I looked everywhere! Name any place and I've already been there." Knight cookie insisted.

And the problem is that princess may be with this aster cookie. Gone somewhere far away.

"Knight do you know perhaps how long she has been gone?" I heard chilli say in a annoyed tone.

"Well no. All I know is that she went to sleep yesterday and is gone now."

Wait. Aster mentioned something about traps didn't she. What if princess got into one! And that's how they got her.

And when I first felt that weird feeling it was aster communicating with me to stop me from walking into one! Then when I walked out the princesses Gards probably got rid of it. Those evil 'Gards' where here the whole time! AND PROBALLY STILL ARE!

I ran towards the castle as fast as I could.

"Hey kid where are you going!?" Chilli pepper screamed from behind.

If those evil guys are still here I can follow them into their evil place where they plan evil things!
And save princess and Aster!

But if I find them, and if they will go anywhere.

Besides I'm going to have to be quiet and careful, I might get into a trap or they might spot me.

Wow I really came up with all of this my self? I guess I am smart in a way.

Don't worry Aster and princess help is on the way!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Time skip-

"Hey princess are you sure that you won't get us lost in these woods?"
I swear like we have been walking for ages. And she gets on getting her lefts and rights,

" Yes I do, don't worry we will be there in no time!" Princess assured me.

I looked up at the sky and I see the sun is setting. WAIT. THE SUN IS SETTING?

WE HAVE BEEN WALKING ALL DAY?

ok it's either we are lost or this woman was captured in the night and those Guards walked all night, I mean that would explain why the guards looked so tired.

"Hey princess we should rest as the sun is setting and we do not want to deal with being sleep deprived and fighting with cake hounds on our way."

Princess glared at the sky and then at me.

"Wow I didn't even realize! Hm i think it is a good idea to rest."

I grabbed princess by the arm and walked towards the trees. I spotted a small cave and dragged her inside.

"Stay here. I will get wood." I said.
"Oh ok." She said as she looked around the small 'cave'.

I walked around trees grabbing all different types of sticks. Thick, thin, long, and short. Any kind.

Until I spotted light. Wait, Light?

This either danger or hope. 

Princess!

I dropped the sticks and ran towards the cave where princess is. She needs to come with me. If this was light from the kingdom then we are saved. But if it is the guards from the kingdom... Then... Well let's say we will have complications.

"Princess!" I shouted.

The pink cookie peeked through the cave and walked out of it.

"What's happening? Is there any danger? Do we need to fight?"
She seemed excited at that fighting part. Should I be concerned?

"There is light. It could be either the light from the kingdom or guards passing by... You know the type of one's which kidnapped you?"

"Oh yeah, but why did they kidnap me?"
Honestly. Nettle cookie didn't tell me. If I would last a little longer there I would know.

"Honestly I don't know. I wish I could but I don't... *Sigh* "

Princess looked at me and then back at the source of light. "We should get going and keep in cover just in case it is the guards."

"Your right."

We both slowly but precisely and carefully walked through the trees and bushes. We had to be careful with all the twigs in the ground to not make any sound.

As we got closer we headed voices. These where indeed guards.

"Hey I don't think we should walk this way- I KNOW that it's easier to not get spotted if we go this way but... The others did not arrive back to the green castle."

"DO NOT QUESTION MASTERS DESITIONS."
Yep that is definitely a royal guard which was there from the start for nettle.

"... Yes I know that."
Wow once again I feel bad for the people who got forced to be 'royal' to nettle cookie.
They are just normal citizens of their now ruined kingdoms.

"We shall make haste. Move and NEVER question our master!"

the taller guard then pushed the other one making him fall over.

"Y-yes sir... *Cough* "
Poor cookie...

They started walking down the path until they stopped. there was a snap from a twig.

But it wasn't from me or princess. We haven't moved!

Then I realized there was another cookie here. Across us I could see a small cookie in the shadows. I can't tell who they are or how they look, it was too dark.

The guards turned around, the grumpy tall one walked towards us looking for a sign of where the twig came from.
Princess was slowly walking away.
"Princess don't move we need to stay still right now" I whispered to her.

The guard looked towards us.

"Duck down!" I whispered and so she did.

"Who ever is here, you cannot hide. I know your here. Come out now or you shall die."

Die? Seriously? I can literally beat him up!
I turned around and peeked at where he is. And before I knew it I knocked him down with my powers.

He went flying into a tree, he hit the tree so hard it nearly broke the tree in half.

Wow my powers are indeed getting better haha!
I looked at the other guards and they where terrified. Well I guess I'm really good at scaring people.

"You guards..." I said loud enough that they could hear me.

"You leave this place and never come back... And if your ruler questions it... Show him this."

I threw my friendship pin. It was from nettle when he was still a good person. When he was a caring person who I cared for.

He is not the same anymore. He tried to kill me. He hurt millions of people. Just to gain the respect he wanted from people... The moment he got his powers, he said he will use it for good. But he didn't

The pin was covered with a smooth type of fabric which did not damage or unrap out the pin when I thrown it.

"Now go!" I shouted.

The guards took the pin and ran away. Hm i guess being scary can get into use...

The talk grumpy guard disappeared? I looked around for them, their not anywhere to be seen.

I walked out the trees, and behind me so did princess.

"What was that?" She asked me.

"Hm, its a old story between me and an old friend... Let me just say quickly he is the 'master' those guards been talking about."

"Oh ok" she responded.

She sounded quite sad? Why was she sad?

"Well at least we know the way back to my kingdom! And it turns out that I did lead us the correct way!" Princess immediately said in a cheerful voice.

"Guess your right..." I said as I felt a let out a little giggle.

"Hello...?" Said a voice behind us. The other cookie! Their still here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 338 13
In the Cookie Kingdom, the cookies there are doing their regular things, and their morning routines (if they have any). It's a beautiful day! Especia...
2K 119 53
(Cover art by me) [Will Update Soon] This is my first story I ever made so it may be bad, but I hope you like it. Chapters usually aren't short. Post...
50K 1K 12
"𝐌𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭... 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞." ࿇----࿇ |You are a Legendary Cookie who unfortunately suffe...
15.8K 353 16
So this is an alternative universe that you (y/n also known as baker) is in cookie run kingdom and just so you know somethings well most of the lore...