student council || chubby rea...

By hoblivious

The adventures of Y/n and Jungkook, members of the art club, who learn to become friends in a high school rul... More

Student Council
01 | the art club
02 | loner wolf
03 | the caring big brother
04 | friends... not
05 | budget raise
06 | the treasurer
07 | card games are fun
08 | the fat girl
09 | what happened to professor kim?
10 | dear friend
11 | solange wants to join the art club!
12 | the secretary
13 | group chat (kwon's mistake)
14 | double (and half) date (and Jimin's first Otome game!)
15 | role model
18 | date afternoon
19 | study group
20 | family dinner
16 | the brothers' mother
21 | summer break
22 | gift hunting
23 | high schoolers x ARTS contest
24 | the awkward walk home
25 the occult club
26 | posing for jungkook
27 | who the f*ck are you
28 | birthday party
29 | breakup or make up?
30 | official contestant
31 | the vice-president pt.1
32 | the vice-president pt.2 / the talk
33 | silent life (memories)
34 | him again?
35 | pair work
36 | pair work at home
37 | jungkook and y/n
38 | january's bad news
39 | to grow up
40 | bad day
41 | five things I like about myself
42 | festivities
43 | goodbye maya
44 | preparing the haunted classroom
45 | bangtan high's spring festival
46 | finally
47 | the president's house party pt.1
48 | the president's house party pt.2
49 | go away
50 | changes
epilogue

17 | haneul

302 19 2
By hoblivious

J U N K G K O O K

"You're in a good mood today." I observed as Y/n barged in the art club room with sparkling eyes and an excessively large smile plastered on her face "What's up?"

President winked in her direction, obviously knowing the reason why she looked so excited. Still confused, I asked her once again. To that, the (h/c)-haired giggled whilst sitting across from me.

With her face resting on the palms of her hands, she spoke. "A boy confessed to me, he likes me."

A boy...confessed to her? In that very moment, my mind went blank. Because I didn't know what to say, I teased her.

"Was it Jimin?" I laughed, referring to the double date incident

The girl faked a smile, causing me to mock her even more. Finally, she ignored me and gave us an explanation although no one asked.

"He's a second year student, his name is Haneul! Remember that time I saved your ass; ass kissing Taehyung in front of his classmates to boost his self-esteem?" She looked me in the eye, obviously trying to make me feel guilty about it. I simply nodded, hoping none of the members would ask questions. "Well, he was there. He told me it was love at first sight!"

I made a face, recalling the humiliating scene. I feared she'd make a fool out of her, but she managed to find a suitor for herself. Yay, lucky girl. Falling in love with a girl he saw once; what kind of idiot was he?

"What a moron." I scoffed

Y/n frowned. "Excuse me?"

I could tell she didn't hear me, but Hyemon did by the look in her eyes. Nonetheless, she did not comment. Instead, she requested more details.

"What's his name? Is he cute?"

The (h/c)-haired chuckled. "His name is Haneul, and yes, he's cute."

"What did he say?"

Her (e/c) were shining bright. "He thinks I'm intelligent and beautiful, isn't that sweet?"

I sneered. "Oh, are you sure he said that? Offense intended."

Of course, Hyemon had to interrupt. "Ignore him, Y/n."

"I'm just joking with her, don't make a big deal out of it." I rolled my eyes

But the girl wasn't convinced. "No, you're being mean and petty. Are you jealous or what?"

Tilting my head on the side, I glared at her in disbelief. "Not even the slightest! There are plenty of girls who'd love to go out with me-"

As if we needed her to take part in the discussion, Solene yelled. "I do! I would love to!"

Ignoring her, the Junior year student was chuckling. "I'm not saying you're jealous of Y/n, but of Haneul."

Leaving me no time to react, Y/n bursted out laughing. For once, I let her be considering I didn't know what to respond to Hyemon's nonsensical remark. "Jungkook loved me since day one." she teased me

I was seized with an unexplained feeling of relief when she joked about it. I wouldn't want her to believe I liked her or anything! "As if."

"Whatever." Hyemon rolled her eyes, and it took a lot of self control not to yell at her. "What did you say?"

Y/n paused, suddenly looking down. Her face turned reddish, and a glimpse of amusement crossed her eyes. In the end, she blurted out-rather timidly-that she had accepted to go on a date with him, leading the girls to applaud and make a ruckus over it.

Seriously though, didn't she have any self-esteem? Throwing herself to the first wooer!

❁ ✾ ❃ ❋

"Aren't you hungry? I could've sworn I heard your stomach growl earlier." Namjoon cocked an eyebrow, glancing at my intact plate

I shrugged. "Not really."

Dad went out with his friends, leaving my brother and I alone that night. Out of all fucking nights, why tonight? I mentally cursed. I knew Namjoon too well, and the fact that my father wasn't around to temper an eventual argument made him feel like he could ask whatever he wanted and insist as much as he pleased.

"Is it about Mom?"

I pursed my lips, thinking it would be easier if it was about her. In fact, I didn't know what was bothering me myself.

"No, I'm just not in the mood. And before you ask, I don't know why."

To that, Namjoon let out a chuckle. "You're going to have to do a better job at convincing me."

Well, he was the only who thought this situation was funny. Truth to be told, I believed there was no real explanation for my current behavior. I had a long day at school, which was enough to exhaust me and put me in a bad mood.

Actually, that's what I thought at first. But when my brother started to ask questions regarding the art club and my relationships with its members, the feeling of annoyance increased and the climax happened when we came to talk about Y/n.

"I thought you were friends?"

I nodded. "We are."

Namjoon seemed confused. "Did you guys fight or something?"

"No! Why do you ask?"

"I mean, you looked pissed when I said her name. Is she the reason why you're so upset?"

In the span of a few seconds, a flashback of our conversation about the Haneul dude hit me. Looks like after all, Y/n was the reason.

"I think she's too naive, and it pisses me off."

"What did she do?"

"Out of nowhere, a guy asked her out, but I'm pretty sure he only wants to-" I frowned "you know."

He chuckled. "How do you know?"

I shrugged. "Call it intuition."

Surprisingly, Namjoon snorted as if I had said the stupidest thing ever. "What you call intuition, I call jealousy." Not again!

Amused by his answer, I left out a loud laugh to point out the nonsense of his statement. "Hyemon told me the same thing, you're delusional!"

"Oh, really?" he smirked "So, Y/n going on a date doesn't bother you?"

I scoffed. "She can go and get laid, for all I care." The moment those words escaped my mouth, I was instantly filled with regret.

My brother frowned. "Yeah, you better not say that in front of her."

Feeling both embarrassed and upset, I pushed my chair back and rose from the seat. "I'm not hungry anymore."

With no further ado, I picked my plate and headed to the kitchen in utter silence. Thankfully, Namjoon did not follow nor stop me.

『 ❁ ✾ ❃ ❋ 』

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
64.9K 754 20
Stevie why do you have so many bruises ? - y/n
746K 29.3K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
15K 702 18
You are a hardworking undercover spy. You have always wanted to save as many hybrids as you can. You know all about the pain and hardship they suffer...