Sorcery | Loki x Fem!Reader

By Bubblehouse1

Y/n L/n is a sorceress living with the Avengers, bringing things like Saturday night potions games and endles... More

Part 1 | Raven-Haired Man
Part 2 | Bet
Part 3 | Potions
Part 4 | Liar
Part 5 | Kneel
Part 6 | My Dear
Part 7 | Crush
Part 8 | Helmet
Part 9 | Battle
Part 10 | Asking
Part 11 | She's Mine
Part 12 | Photos
Part 13 | The Scarlet Witch
Part 14 | Problems
Part 15 | Maniac
Part 16 | I Missed You
Part 17 | Girlfriend
Part 18 | Finally Yours
Part 19 | Sincere
Part 20 | Toothpick
Part 21 | Soulmates
Part 22 | Hello Sweetie
Part 23 | Asgard
Part 24 | Odin
Part 25 | Marriage
Part 26 | Family
Part 27 | I Love You
Part 28 | Tonight
Part 29 | Forever
Part 31 | The Lovesick Mortal
Part 32 | The Dress
Part 33 | With All My Heart
Part 34 | Slight Inconvenience
Part 35 | Down The Street
Part 36 | Kate Bishop
Part 37 | The Plan
Part 38 | If You Like It
Part 39 | Gone
Part 40 | Varients
Part 41 | Towards A Victory
Part 42 | Sentiment
Part 43 | Looking Mortal
Part 44 | Big Shiny Assberg
Part 45 | Flirt
Part 46 | The Other Elf
Part 47 | The Fight
Part 48 | Four Versions
Part 49 | The Multiverse
Part 50 | A Chance
Part 51 | Watch Your Back
Part 52 | The End
Part 53 | Nothing Lasts Forever
Part 54 | Life Goes On
Part 55 | Homophobe
Part 56 | Shocked
Part 57 | An Apple A Day
Part 58 | Basketball
Part 59 | Ceiling Beam
Part 60 | You'll Be Fine
Part 61 | Worried
Part 62 | Get It Together
Part 63 | Your Turn
Part 64 | Judgement
Part 65 | Welcome Back
Part 66 | The Nursery
Part 67 | The Dollar
Part 68 | Video Games
Part 69 | List
Part 70 | Frostbite
Part 71| The Announcement
Author's Note
Part 72 | Cravings
Part 73 | Shivering
Part 74 | Patriotism

Part 30 | Everyone Cries

21.9K 620 242
By Bubblehouse1

"You do realise she's going to go mental?" Loki asked, looking down at you.

"Well so will my Mother" you countered with a grin.

Afind was now working with Frigga as one of her personal assistants. Her and The Queen had become close friends in the three months since her arrival.

Loki lifted your entwined hands to look at the ring glittering on your finger. He admired it for a moment, before kissing your hand.

"I can't believe I'm engaged" you said happily, still recovering from the shock of two days ago.

"Neither can I" Loki replied as Thor stepped out of the compound beside you. The team waved you off as the brothers shouted "Heimdall! Open the Bifrost!"

You sucked were up into the rainbow light, your flight through the air slightly more graceful this time. You had told Loki not to hold onto you this time as you were determined to land by yourself.

"Ow" you grumbled, landing face first on the ground.

Loki pursed his lips to stop from laughing as Heimdall chuckled and Thor boomed with laughter.

"Hi Heimdall" you said as Loki took your hand, pulling you up.

"Hello Lady Y/n, pleasure to see you again. Congratulations on your engagement" he responded, laughing slightly as you attempted fix your now messy hair before giving up and using magic.

"Thank you, but please call me Y/n, the whole Lady thing makes sound old" you answered, pulling a face. Heimdall smiled and bowed his head.

"We'll see you up there Thor" Loki said with a cheeky grin.

"What do you- no!" he shouted as you both teleported away, appearing on the steps on the castle.

A moment later Thor landed by your side, holding his hammer.

"Must be a pain having to fly everywhere" you commented, smirking. He flipped you off before pushing open the doors and making your way to the throne room.

"Relax darling, they love you" Loki whispered in your ear. You smiled weakly before your face fell back into its worried position. Thor swung the tall double doors open, you and Loki following a few steps behind.

"Ah, welcome back my sons. What brings here today?" Frigga said happily, standing up from her place beside Odin. Thor looked at you and Loki. You just held up your left hand in answer.

There was silence for a few seconds before Frigga ran down the steps and engulfed you and Loki into tight hug.

"OhmygoodnessmylittlebabyLoki'sgettingmarriedIcan'tbelieveit" she sobbed, beaming at the two of you.

Loki chuckled quietly. Afind entered the hall at that moment, looing concerned as the Queen wiped away her tears.

"Hello Mother" you said, turning t her with your hands behind your back.

"Hello dear, are you okay?" she asked.

You grinned up at Loki. "I am much better than okay" you answered, showing her your hand. She shrieked and dropped her books, picking you up into a hug.

"Loki you should've told me getting married means getting suffocated" you said after she let you go and hugged Loki tightly.

"My little baby's finally grown up" she said, squeezing your cheeks.

"I assume all Mothers say the same thing then" Loki said with a smirk. Afind wiped her tears away and looked at the ring with Frigga. Suddenly the AllMother gasped.

"That's the one you put on her finger three months ago when you tricked me" she said excitedly. "You were trying it on her!"

"Was not" Loki mumbled, going pink. You kissed him on the cheek as the two Mothers embraced each other, both crying.

"Why does everyone cry so much?" you whispered to Loki.

"You cried" he teased with a grin.

You rolled your eyes at the God. "It's going to be my wedding, I'm allowed to cry."

He laughed, pulling you close to his side as Odin approached you.

"Congratulations my Son" Odin said, smiling at Loki. "And to you my dear, thank you for looking after him."

"She does not!" Loki exclaimed.

"Really? Who taught you how to fly?" you questioned.

"Who saved you from Peter?" he shot back with a smirk. You stabbed him in the side as he grinned.

"I see this will be a happy marriage" Thor commented, causing you all to laugh.

"You know, you will become a goddess" Frigga said thoughtfully. Your eyes almost popped out of your head.

"What?? Really?" you asked, looking up at Loki who nodded, smiling at your reaction.

"What do think of?" you mused.

"Havoc" the others all answered at the same time.

"I'm not that bad!" you exclaimed.

"I beg to differ" Loki replied, kissing your cheek.

"What do I do?"

"Potions games" Loki said.

"General nonsense" Afind added with a smile.

"Protect your boyfriends precious ego from Sharon" Thor said.

"Fiancé" you and Loki corrected at the same time, smiling at each other.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Marriage is exhausting" you said dramatically, falling back onto the bed in Loki's- well, your quarters.

"Love we aren't even married yet" Loki answered with a laugh, jumping on the bed from the other side. It bounced up and flung you off towards the floor. You shrieked and created a portal through the marble, landing back on the bed ontop of Loki.

"That was a bit harsh darling" he groaned from underneath you. You poked your tongue out at him.

"Children" an elderly voice chuckled.

You shot up, dagger in hand. Loki rolled over slowly and smiled at the old woman who had just entered the room.

"Aldis!" he exclaimed, teleporting over to her and wrapping her in a hug.

"Dear I told you not to do that" she laughed as he let her go.

"Sorry, he's got the mental capacity of a toddler" you commented, teleporting to his side.

"Y/n, this is Alfdis, she used to be my nanny when I was a child. Alfdis, this is my fiancé Y/n" Loki said, looking at you proudly. You gave the woman a small wave before she hugged you tightly.

"Oh I can't believe he's finally grown up" you said, her voice thick with emotion.

"Why does everyone keep saying that" Loki whinged. Alfdis pulled out a handkerchief and dabbed at her eyes.

You held your hand out to Loki with a smirk. He groaned and conjured a twenty-dollar note, placing it in your hand.

"Thank you" you said smugly, vanishing it. He rolled his eyes, a smile pulling on the corners of his mouth.

"N/n bet that the next person we told would cry" Loki grumbled, trying not to smile as you kissed him on the cheek.

"Don't bet against the all powerful being" you said in a posh accent. Loki snorted with laughter.

"All powerful, pffft. I think you mean me darling" he replied with a smirk.

"Emerald Sorceress, remember?" you answered smugly and he sighed in defeat. Alfdis gasped, her eyes wide.

"How long ago did you fulfil the prophecy?" she asked.

"Three months, so I'm still very new to this" you said with a small smile.

"Now, how long have you two known each other?" she questioned, smiling as Loki put an arm around your waist.

"Almost ten months" Loki answered.

"And how long have you been engaged?"

"Three days now."

She looked shocked. "That's a long wait to be engaged dearies."

Loki shrugged. "All worth it in the end" he replied, grinning.

"Plus we met on Midgard. Our human friends would have been slightly concerned" you added. She nodded thoughtfully.

"They didn't see me as a friend" Loki mused. Alfdis rolled her eyes.

"Well dear, that's what happens when you try to take over their world" she answered with a smile as you laughed.

"Now, what I actually came her for. Dinner is prepared" she said. You both followed her out of the room, shimmering yourselves into more formal dinner wear.

"Told you everyone cries" you whispered, looking up at your fiancé.

"Oh shut up" he responded, kissing your forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 44 14
Hudson Becker was in simple words, chaotic. He didn't try to be, it was just his nature. But he manages to behave himself on missions; mostly. One...
479 21 18
A bunch of random stories about our favourite heroes, fun, angst and all around childish shenanigans. Honestly it's probably gonna be mostly Bucky ×...
186K 5.3K 19
We all have our demons. Some have more, some have less, and occasionally, some have one on their team. --------------------------- Y/n L/n is a demon...
880 62 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...