Their kitten (Vee Poly Bxb)

Av Larrysmytherapy

BEWARE!!!- THIS IS BOOK ONE OF TWO! THIS PART LEAVES OFF AS A CLIFFHANGER AND WILL BE CONTINUED LATER IN THE... Mer

1-Bumping into twins
2-Home?
3-In the way
4-Secrets
5-Meeting the twins' family
6-Breakfast and Jealousy
7-Trusting Them
8-Run Away?
9-Learning and Getting Help
10-Make up and Nervous
11-Uh oh!
12-After
13-Explanation and solution of panic/Date
14-Love?
15-Mistake?
16-Content
17-More About Them
18-Big thing/Waterfall
19-Welp...
20-Study!
21-Full of Stress
22-Meeting the pack is stressful!
23-Meeting
24-Waterfall
25-In heat and aftercare
27-Little Accident
28- A twist in the plans
29-Finally Settled
30-The plan;)
31-New Alphas and Luna
32-Scarlett's Day
33-Scarlett's Day/Part 2, Admitting
34-Everyone Needs A Lil Reassurance Now and Then
35-"I-... What?"
36-Surprise!
Thank you! <3
New story update!

26-Little Space day

2.3K 49 8
Av Larrysmytherapy

*Just a reminder below*

Andrew~Dada/Papa Bear/sometimes Baba(they understand when they are calling for Andrew or a bottle)

Ashton~Daddy/Daddy Bear

Bottle~baba/bot bot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they have helped me shower and cleaned themselves, Andrew wraps a towel around his waist and goes into the bedroom to grab our clothes while Ashton helps me out and wraps a towel around me and hugs me. He kisses my forehead before resting his chin on my head as I feel my head slowly slip into little space.

He and I stand there with a towel around his waist and a fluffy towel covering my shivering body with his head on mine while holding me close in an attempt to warm me up. Dada finally comes back with a pair of undies, three pairs of sweatpants, and a hoodie. He closes the door once more behind himself and sets the clothing down on the sink for all of us to wear.

"Let's get dressed Kitten," Daddy kisses my head one more time before letting go to dry the rest of himself off to get dressed. I just silently stand there, pouting and holding the towel around my shivering figure.

"Whats wrong Babyboy?" Dada asks, probably noticing that I'm not getting dressed. I turn to him, seeing he already has his sweatpants on. I only whine and look down at my feet, my pout only increasing.

"Kitten?" Daddy questions. But the thing is, little me is in the mood to not talk so I just stand there, shivering and whining. "Kitten, what's wrong baby?"

My pout sticks but I start to get upset and annoyed that my little self won't let me talk and say what I want to. It feels like someone has put my voice on mute because they don't want me talking but in reality, that person is me. I stomp my foot in frustration before plopping on the ground with a huff escaping my mouth.

"Aww, babyboy, Its okay. Come here," Dada grabs the clothes that Im suppose to be changing into and approaches me, kneeling in front of me. "No tantrum Darling, okay? No tantrum. We don't want a grumpy Kitten." He slowly reaches for me and pouts as he picks me up. I only look at him in surprise, reaching a hesitant hand up and poking at the lip.

He chuckles at my expression and reaction as he unlocks and opens the bathroom door. We walk into our room and over to the bed. Daddy goes and locks the bedroom door while Dada lays me on the bed, still wrapped in the towel. I giggle as he decides to make a 'whoosh' sound as he sets me down. I then copy him. "'Oosh!"

"There's that heavenly sound," Daddy says making me giggle again, lightly clapping my hands. I squeal as I get picked up and my bare feet hit the warm, fluffy blue carpet, a cooing sound falling from my lips at the feeling between my toes. I also hear them coo at me but ignore it. Fluffy carpet.

As I feel my towel being unwrapped from my body, I look up to see I'm in front of Daddy, him gently rubbing the towel on my skin to dry me. Another set of hands, Baba, takes the towel from Daddy when he's done and starts to try and get my undies and sweatpants on.

The bottoms are on my mid-thigh before I let out a surprised squeal, seeing as something is thrown over my head and everything's dark! That's when I feel hands gently ruffle the fabric on my head, in an attempt to dry my hair. I giggle before letting out a whimper when the towels put too much pressure on my kitty ears.

My pants are already all the way up as I start to struggle against the towel that is on top of my head and whimper again as the pressure gets too much for my ears... AGAIN!

"'Topit!" I whimper and stumble backward while yanking the towel off my head and throwing it on the floor with a big pout on my lips.

"What's wrong Kitten? What happened?" Daddy asks carefully as Dada looks at me worriedly. I pout as I gently rub at my ears and look down, glaring at the now damp, fluffy pink towel.

"T'wel Bad!"

"Baby boy, what do you mean towel bad, towel isn't bad. They make you all dry after a shower or help clean up messes." Dada lightly says while coming over to me to pick me up again. I cling to him, my arms around his neck and legs around his waist before shaking my head.

"NO! T'WEL BAD!" I whine, louder than before. I'm very persistent in telling them bad towel. Towel hurt me! It bad!

"Why is the towel bad love bug? Hmm?" Daddy calmly asks as Dada sits on the bed with me sitting on his lap, still rubbing at my ears.

"It hurted me," my pout grows as I keep my glare at the light pink fabric and huff out a breath.

"How did it hurt you baby?" Dada starts to rub my back, cooing.

"Pwessure on kitty ear! It hurt." I pull my hands away from my ears and, hands waving around as I exclaim my reasons to them. Once I'm done, I look up at Baba who is now anxiously biting his lip. My head tilts to the side in curiosity, sensing his nerves.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I think Baba accidentally rubbed the towel on your hair too harshly." Baba admits and I pout again.

"Baba hurted me?"

"Yes love, I'm so sorry. It was an accident, I swear. I would never hurt my baby boy on purpose." Dada says softly before dragging a hand gently through my hair.

"It's otay," I say as my body shivers again, just now realizing I'm shirtless. "Co'd."

"Okay baby, let's get your hoodie on then get something in that tummy, Kitten," Daddy says while plucking me out of Baba's arms and grabbing the hoodie. I giggle and go to hide my face in his neck. "Hold on baby, let me slip the hoodie over your head and onto you before you get too comfortable unless you're hot and don't want one." I pout but let him put the hoodie on me nonetheless.

"Good boy," Dada praises which causes happy butterflies to erupt in my tummy. Immediately after Daddy picks me up again, I hide my face in his neck while blushing, causing them to laugh.

We head out of the room and downstairs to eat breakfast, figuring out that Isabella has already made breakfast. I sniff the air a bit before my tummy gargles, telling everyone in the room I'm hungry.

I immediately let out a whine while pouting as I try to hide my face again, embarrassed as everyone starts to coo at me. "You hungry baby boy?" I hear Baba whisper to me, causing me to peek up and see him standing behind Daddy while looking at me.

I nod my head, causing him to smile. "Okay, let's get some food into your tummy," Daddy coos in my ear and starts to walk closer to the kitchen. He sits me on one of the stools before Baba pulls the one next to me closer, sitting down himself.

Bella, Hunt Hunt, and Hay Hay are sitting on the three furthest stools while Im sitting one seat away from Hay, that stool being occupied by Baba. the one on the other side of me for Daddy.

I pout and keep my face hidden from the three adults who are now cooing. My cheeks flush red as I just keep my head down until Daddy comes back with two plates of food and a sippy cup.

He sets a plate and sippy cup in front of me and another plate in the spot he's sitting before sitting down himself. Dada then stands up and walks into the kitchen to return a minute later with his own plate of food.

Daddy starts to cut my waffles and puts a drizzle of syrup on them while I sip at my orange juice in my blue, Nemo-themed sippy. I clap and giggle, excited as I set my cup down. "Do you want me or Baba to feed you? Or do you want to feed yourself, baby?" Daddy asks.

Oh no... I don't want to choose! I want them to because I'm so far into my headspace but I can't choose! I let out a whimper, catching both of their attention. "What's wrong? You don't want to choose, do you baby?" Dada asks, knowingly causing me to nod and pout again.

"That's okay, Kitten, I'll feed you this time, and next time will be Dada okay? Are you okay with us taking turns doing it, baby?" Daddy asks and I nod, loving the idea.

"Okay baby, we'll do that." Baba hums happily.

So during breakfast, they both talk to the rest of the family and, of course, give me attention too, as we eat, Daddy alternates between feeding me and himself.

Once we are done eating, Baba carries me up to the room again, Daddy following close behind us. "Okay baby, what do you want to do now huh?" Baba asks and I smile.

"C'wor," I try to get out, hoping they understand.

"You wanna color Little one? Hmm?" he asks and I giggle, nodding at his silliness. "Well, it's a good thing we went shopping for some stuff isn't it, baby?" He coos while walking toward the big cabinet in our room. I keep a close eye on him as he opens it and grabs coloring books, colored pencils, and crayons before also pulling out a pacifier and puppy onesie... When did they go shopping?

I shrug it off and squeal instead of questioning. I let them strip me before slipping the onesie on me before they clip the pacifier to a pastel pink and blue fabric keychain-looking thing. They attach the other side to my onesie and then pop the rubber piece into my mouth.

We all then begin to color, after a few minutes of puppy dog eyes and pouts. 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

30K 700 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
121K 5.1K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
1.1M 35.5K 25
I let out another silent whimper as I curled up tighter into myself. When will he stop this time? I already gave up wishing that he would finally kil...
159K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...