Mated to my Alpha's Rival

By prefeze

Elias Sage is the Beta of the Sage Moon Pack. He is loyal to his Alpha, his best friend, Silas Sage. He could... More

Authors Note
Character list
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 ✨
Chapter 6 ✨
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 ✨
Chapter 12 ✨
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 ✨
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ✨
Chapter 23 ✨
Chapter 24 ✨
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 ✨
Chapter 32
Authors note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 5

38.1K 1.4K 341
By prefeze

We've reached over 100 reads! I know that isn't a lot but still super happy!! 🥰

Elias' POV

"Party tonight guys!" Kai cheers from the back of Silas' car as he drives us to school. "We are going to get so fucking drunk."

"Yay," Silas cheers sarcastically beside me.

"Shut up," Kai grumbles leaning forward to hit Silas' free arm. "You're just as excited man. None of us got mates or are in relationships so you know what that means? Hot girls!" Kai cheers again excitingly.

When Kai's met with no response from Silas he quickly turns to me, "come on, what do you say, Eli," he begs me.

"Uh, yeah sure. Yay," I quickly say with as much joy I can muster making him cheer again happily.

Silas looks over to me taking his eyes off the road for a second looking at me weirdly as if he knew something was up.

I quickly look away not wanting to give away anything. Surely there's no way he knows. He looks away from me and agrees with Kai who was practically bouncing off the car walls in excitement.

Tobias - you're in deep shit man.

You mean we.

Tobias - fuck.

*

"Ready for lunch?" Silas asks as he walks to my locker.

"Yeah," I respond while shoving the rest of my books inside, before shutting the locking door close. "Is Kai and the others meeting us inside?"

"Yeah, you know what Kai's like," he chuckles before continuing, "he ran straight to the canteen when the bell rang to not miss out on getting doughnuts again," Silas informs, making me chuckle as I close my locker.

Silas and I walk side by side through the school hallways on our way to the canteen. We aren't super popular, nor is the school full of werewolves, but people still move out of our way as we walk through the school hallways.

The school has a fair amount of werewolves in it, about half the school population. But that's split into our packs population and Ryder's pack. Both of our packs tend to not get along, but I think that's because the alphas from each pack don't get along.

The other half of the school population is human, and although they know nothing about the existence of werewolves, they still are wary to not get in our way.

Once we make our way inside the canteen, everyone is silently watching Kai yell at the canteen lady.

"Shit, what happened now," Silas grumbles, as we take off towards our best friend. Kai was now yelling at Blaze who was standing near him eating a chocolate sprinkled doughnut while smirking. "What happened?" Silas asks Kai when we finally get to him.

"He stole the last doughnut!"  Kai screams, pointing his finger towards Blaze who was stuffing the rest of the doughnut in his big mouth.

"You fucking asshole!" Kai yells and begins hitting Blaze in anger. "That. Was. My. Doughnut," he shouts, hitting Blaze in between each word.

"Come on, Kai, I'll just buy more after school," Silas tries pulling Kai away from Blaze before a bigger fight breaks out.

"But I wanted that one!"

Unbothered, Blaze laughs at Kai's outburst only getting Kai more riled up. Soon enough, Arabella turns up, immediately defending Blaze.

Tobias - oh no, the bitch is back. He announces like I couldn't see it for myself.

Silas and I forcefully start pulling Kai away, not wanting to get into another fight. However, Kai refuses, still yelling at Blaze making it difficult.

Suddenly, a fist connects with my face knocking me down.

"Woah! What the fucks your issue," Silas yells at Arabella before kneeling beside me checking on me.

Half in a daze from the unexpected hit, I watch as Arabella gets pulled away by Ryder. Blaze winks to an enraged Kai before following his friends.

"Are you okay?" Silas asks pulling me up, grabbing my face in his hands checking for a bruise.

"What the fuck are you all looking at!" Kai yells to everyone in the canteen making them look away immediately, not wanting to face Kai's rage. "Nosy bitches," he grumbles.

"I'm okay, can barely feel it," I tell Silas, slapping his mother hen hands away.

Tobias - well that's a fucking lie. I can even feel the pain and I'm not in control right now.

I quickly ignore Tobias' statement and let Silas take me to our lunch table. Silas knows how much I hate being babied when I get hurt.

"Sorry man, I didn't mean for you to get hit or anything," Kai apologies carefully. "That asshole pushed into the line and stole the last doughnut in front of me on purpose and I just got mad," he informs getting angry again at the thought.

"It's fine, Kai, seriously, I don't blame you," I chuckle, which makes me wince from the sharp pain on the side of my face.

Kai grimaces at my clear display of pain feeling bad all over again.

"I'll buy doughnuts before the party Kai," Silas tells Kai making him light up.

Kai smiles brightly at Silas, "thank you!"

*

I walk to my class after lunch alone, since neither Silas nor Kai were in my biology class. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my wrist dragging me into an empty classroom in the opposite direction.

"What are you doing," I exclaim, already knowing who pulled me in the classroom by scent alone. I look up at Ryder who shuts up the door. "Someone could've seen," I tell him.

He doesn't respond, instead, he walks up to me taking my face into his hands inspecting my cheek. His touch alone makes my cheeks tingle. All my senses hyper aware of how close he is to me.

"I'm sorry, if I knew she was going to throw that punch at you I wouldn't of let her," he says firmly, still holding my face in his larger hands.

"It's fine, I'm fine," I tell him, trying to pull his hands away from my face, without much luck.

"You're not okay Elias," he informs, looking me in the eyes daringly. But I don't back down.

"It'll heal in a few hours, it's fine," I argue.

He continues looking down at me before nodding in defeat, as if knowing I wouldn't allow any other option.

"I've got to get to class Ryder," I whisper, putting my hands over his, which are still holding my face. I nuzzle the side of my face into his hand, not wanting to pull away just yet.

He nods again slowly before leaning down and kissing my sore cheek gently then the other before kissing my forehead. He let's his lips linger for a few seconds, before slowly pulling away.

The action makes my whole body tingle. I don't need a mirror to know how red my cheeks are right now. I bite my bottom lip out of habit, as my stomach fills with butterflies.

Ryder's eyes dart down to my lips at the action. He looks back up at me, as if he was testing whether or not he should go for it.

My eyes drift down to his pink lips which were touching my face merely seconds ago. I nod my head gently, indicating what I want.

Ryder slowly moves his head towards mine, his lips only centimetres away from my own. I can feel his warm breath on my awaiting lips. My eyes flutter shut by instinct as his face moves closer to my own.

His soft, warm lips touch mine in gentle kiss. It only lasts a few seconds before he pulls away. Desperate to feel him again, to get another taste of him, my lips find his again.

This time the kiss lasts longer, as our mouths move in sync. His grip on my face tightens as we deepen the kiss. My hands find their way to the back of his head, gripping onto his dark brown hair, slightly tugging it.

The warning bells blares on the speaker, indicating class has started. The noise makes me pull away from the kiss. Ryders hold on my face doesn't falter. I bring my hands to his and slowly pull them away.

"I've got to go," I whisper to him. My heart tells me to stay but my mind tells me to go, that it's too risky, anyone could walk in and see us together. Ryder nods and let's his hold on me go.

I slowly walk away from him heading towards the closed door. I look back at him as he stands next to the desk I left him at, watching me intensely as I open the door and make my exit, shutting the door behind me.

I walked away from the classroom at a fast pace, not trusting myself to not go running back to him.

————————————————————————
Cute little Rydas moment🥰

Honestly got no idea what their ship name should be, so feel free to comment any suggestions!

Vote if you liked this chapter! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 60.8K 22
"Mate." His words had me frozen. His eyes seared into mine and I felt weak. Even my wolf said it, but I couldn't really believe him either. This wasn...
176K 6.5K 26
The second book of the Rival series. Blaze Cameron, the beta of the Ascota pack and Ryder Ascota's best friend, has been waiting to find his mate ev...
4.8M 167K 32
{BOOK ONE IN: The Alpha's Trilogy} I'd never seen eyes quite like his. It's like they looked right into my soul. I could feel my body tensing as he...
16.8K 829 32
Sage Thompson. The beta of his pack. Despite seeming enthusiastic about nearly anything at first glance, he harbors secrets, deeply hidden behind his...