Fnaf x reader oneshots.

By Broken-fnaf-fan

(Requests are open!!) It seems that I've swapped fandom's yet again because of a fanfic. Anyway I've seen a... More

Requesting page! (Updated)
Yandere! Funtime Freddy x reader
Toy Freddy/Troy x Fem! Mangle
Vincent x Shy! Reader
Rockstar Freddy x Reader
Male! Puppet x security guard! Reader
Springtrap x Mangle.
Lefty x reader
Male! Funtime Foxy x Tomboy! 11yr old reader
Baby x Sad! child! reader.
Yandere! Helpy x reader
Funtime Freddy x mechanic! reader.
Random fnaf challange.
Not what you're used to. | Troy x reader
Greedy. | Rockstar! Freddy x reader
Molten Freddy x reader.
You're my favorite.
Lights down low.
Always forever.
Gumdrop.
Stubborn.
After Midnight.
Sunrise/Moondrop art dump.
Helping paw.
Spend the night with me.
Meanwhile at the pizza plex.
In the dead of night.
Glamrock Freddy x Fem! Reader.
Fnaf Art dump.
Imagines.
Pacify.
Gator girl.
Heatwaves and bandaids.
Moonbeams and bandaids. (pt.2)
Playdate.
Jester's prize.
Author's note!
Twisted affection.
Love letters.
Meanwhile at the Pizza Plex #2
Hush.
The horror of our love.
Perfect match.
Sun and moon writing dump.
Saccharine.
Pizza Plex's Princess.
Royal affection.
Playlists.
Prince of the playground.
Sun and Moon writing dump #2
Sun/Moon headcannons.
Surpise!
Night crawler.
Cupcake.

Two times the crush.

16.3K 405 1K
By Broken-fnaf-fan

I have no plan for this, so this one may be shorter than my usual, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!

No Yandere today, maybe later!

Artwork by me, if its not at the top for some stupid reason, it'll be at the bottom!

This is totally self indulgent. Well, most of my fanfics are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You worked as a night guard at The Grand Pizza Plex. The pay was great, and you didn't have to deal with snobby moms, bratty kids or all of the crowds.

Each guard had their own assigned area, yours was to watch over the daycare. Making sure no one hid in the ball pit again. Even leaving a helping hand with the messes the children had left behind.

And, you were meant to keep the rowdy daycare attendant company. The poor guy hated being alone, he was programmed to be as extroverted as possible.

You'd mostly sit at the daycare desk, watching the sun themed jester jump around from a play structure to another, finding any toys that may have been left behind.

Sunny loved to talk. He'd go on and on about his day and all of the fun games he played that day. He greatly appreciated the help when you offered it. Toddlers could be a handful, especially if there were more than five.

You assumed that's another reason why he was so tall, being nine foot four had its advantages.

He could reach for any of the kids who'd be far too scared to come down from the colorful tubes and slides. And from his height alone, he could keep an eye on all of them at once. He always made sure to count them all every hour.

Luckily, he grew into the habit of ducking under the plastic bridges as to not smack his rays or face into anything.

His height could be intimidating if he stood straight, but he liked to crouch to make himself seem smaller as to not scare the kids.

He was.. Much more different than the Glamrocks. While their movements could be more.. Robotic. He moved like a hyper child would after they ate ten cookies at once.

His design.. You loved it. He's grown on you, you adored the sun man. Just seeing him skip over to you when you started your shift, always made you smile.

Just keep him happy, and keep the lights on. Its all you had to worry about.

You sat at your desk, with Sunny behind you, his hands resting on either side of you. His head hovering over your shoulder.

"Sunny, what do you think? Should we invite him to our island?" You ask him with a smile, moving your portable game system to show him the screen.

Animal crossing was how you spent your free time when you had no idea what to draw. Another one of your hobbies to keep your mind busy. You'd bring it to work when the nights felt slow, Sunny loved watching you play it.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! He looks like a teddy bear! Perfect addition! Perfect! Perfect!" He replies, practically vibrating in excitement behind you.

You snort at that. "Alright, he'll be moving in tomorrow. Until then, we should really work on the beach. Its really plain."

He leans in closer behind you, one of his rays brushing against your cheek. "I think a little art studio would be perfect my sunshine!"

"You got it!"

Time flies when you're having fun, because your faz watch beeped. Signaling it had just turned two am.

Sunny hummed at the sound. "Hey Sunbite?"

"Yeah?" You reply, shutting off your Switch before tucking it away in your bag under the daycare desk. It needed charged later anyway.

"Did I ever tell you that you're my favorite little night guard?" The sun let's out a teasing giggle, you felt his chest against your shoulders as he stepped closer.

"Yes, you tell me every night." You let out a laugh of your own, your cheeks flushed. "And did I ever tell you that you're my favorite ray of sunshine?"

You hear his fans whirr at that, as well as feel the warm steam radiating off of him.

"R-really?"

"Yep." Your free hand rests on his that was still on the desk beside you. Caging you in almost.

"...Moon likes you too." He says suddenly, sounding almost.. Bashful?

That's a surprise. For as long as you've worked here, which wasn't too long, you've only seen the moon twice when you made your rounds. At the end of each hour, the lights would be shut off only allowing power to the charging stations.

The moon would make sure no animatronic had been out of place, or out of battery and stranded somewhere.

He.. Kind of scared you honestly. He never made a move to hurt you, but you've seen how he flies through the air like an Olympic swimmer.

And his red eyes were less than comforting. But, when he hummed his lullaby's down the halls when he made his rounds were oddly pleasant to listen to.

You had no idea how strong he was. I mean, you've seen him drag Freddy before like it was nothing. And you knew the Glamrocks were less than light.

They had to be over a thousand pounds at least.

He crouched too, much like his sunny self. He would stay lower to the ground when he wasn't air swimming or whatever he does.

You've caught him watching you during your shift, only when you made your rounds of the daycare theatre, or the dining area for the parents. He never said a word, just watching.

"Really..?"

The sun nods his head.

"I haven't even said two words to him." You admit, twirling your chair to face the tall jester.

"Actually.. You're talking to both of us now! He sees everything I see and vise versa! Its pretty cool!" He smiles, tapping the side of his head where his temple would be if he had one.

That's another reason why the sun stood out to you more than the Glamrocks. He was two animatronics in one. Two beings sharing a body. Of course they'd share the same thoughts.

If Sunny's affection and praise had told you anything, is that the moon surely cares for you as much as he does.

"Sunny do you.. Do you both have a crush on me?" You ask, as his rays flush a light orange.

"I-i I mean.. You're so nice to us! You're.. So.. Stunning.. Pretty pretty pretty little sun kiss!" He admits, taking his hands off your desk to cover his now warm face. "How could I not like such a sweetie like you?" 

It made since. You blush. You had seen the signs, his little touches that lingered far longer than they should. The many nicknames he had for you.

You gently run your hand up his arm to pull his hand away from his face, you lean up and peck his cheek.

His rays spin rapidly in a circle before he falls back onto the floor, his fans louder than before. You can feel the warmth from him.

"You okay?"

"Never better!" He replies with cute little flustered giggles.

You hum in reply. Looking down at your faz watch again, it was nearing the end of the hour. You watched as the lights flickered.

He didn't even fight the transformation, you watched as his clothing shifted. The stripes retreating before stars took their place.

His rays spinning before they folded in on themselves, before a familiar night cap sat upon his head.

The warm yellow was replaced with a sparkling white, and with a few more mechanical clicks and clacks. The scarlet eyes of the moon laid upon you, he sat up from the floor crossing his arms.

"Greetings starshine.. I see you're still here... And.. You've accepted the fools feelings." His gravely voice hums in your ears as he pulls himself off of the floor.

"Sun told me you.. Felt the same way?" You tilt your head, unsure.

"...He and I aren't so different my nightlight... He's just far too.. Hmm.. Shy for the lack of a better word." The lunar jester steps closer to you, crouched as usual. But still much taller and bigger than you.

"Whereas with me.. You'll get nothing but honesty... We both find you far more mesmerizing than a sunset.. Your eyes shine brighter than a full moon.." He cages you in against the desk, his arms on either side of you.

"We want nothing more than for you to remain by our side.. If anyone has a problem with it, I won't hesitate to punch their lights out." He snickers.

You should be alarmed at that.. But you ignore it and giggle at his wording. "I'm sure you would."

"...We'd do anything for you, our pretty, pretty, pretty doll." His thumb brushed against your flushed cheek. He leans down and gives you a peck on the forehead.

He pulls away, his red eyes giving you a quick look over. "...Such a shame we do not spend much time together... Would you mind.. Showing me that game you and the fool have been...obsessed with?"

You nod your head. "Of course Moony, I'd love your input. I was thinking of making a star gazing area.." You take your Switch out of your bag once again.

Your cheeks flush and he notices.

"What is troubling you.. Darling?"

"...can I sit in your lap? This chair isn't all that comfortable..." You avoid eye contact.

The moon's laughter sends a pleasant shiver down your spine. "Anything for you my twilight.."

He reaches for you gently picking you up by the waist, before taking a seat on the floor and pulling you into his lap.

This position really made you feel tiny compared to him. But, it was comforting to be in his hold.

You leaned back against him, powering on your gaming system. The only light was the dull glow from your screen, and the luring glow from his crimson eyes watching over you.

His arms were wrapped securely around your waist, your tiny form flush against him as he held you with nothing but protection.

Somewhere inside his mind, he could hear the flustered nonsense of his alternate ego. Complaining for not being able to hold you first.

The moon ignored them, and just watched as you told him more and more about the game.

Happy to be just.. With you for the time being. He was looking forward to more nights like this.

End..!

I have no idea what this is. I hope you enjoyed it though! Gregory was supposed to show up, and This was originally going to be a jealousy fic but..

Oh well, just goes to show you how fics can change. I'll see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.9K 38
Sundrop/Moondrop x gn reader! ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*"I would do anything for you (Y/N)!"˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* I am just having fun with this, I'm positive it isn'...
2.7K 143 24
A sun and moon xreader fan fiction where moon isn't a total pervert and only has bad intentions?! The reader with be portrayed as gender neutral so p...
2K 29 16
Ok so because I've been missing him as of lately I decided to make this - I don't own the art unless I specify otherwise the art goes to all those am...
429K 18K 78
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...