How to be a Daddy | Lisa G!P

Galing kay JenLisaSvckah

"Jisoos Christ! I didn't sign up for this!" - LM Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - M
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 11

7.7K 429 217
Galing kay JenLisaSvckah

Jennie was packing her clothes when Kai went to her room. He sighed as he watched what the girl was doing. It looks like she really isn't staying and there's no way of stopping her.

"Are you really sure about this?" He asked worriedly. Maybe, she's just being impulsive but then, Jennie said, "Yes brother, I already stayed here long enough. I'm really grateful for all the things you did for me. I don't even know how I could repay all those favors."

Jennie is really a nice girl. She really doesn't like owing favors to other people. The last thing she also wants is to be a burden to someone.

"Jennie, we are family. The things I did were the bare minimum. So, don't think too much about it. I want you to know that I am willing to help you anytime as long as I can." He said.

Then Jennie suddenly remembered something.

"Kai, can I have a favor for the last time before I leave?" She asked. Although she's shy to ask for help again, she'll just throw her pride for a while. It's for the last time anyway. And it's not that hard.

"Sure, what is it?"

"I wanna see the twins and Lisa. I want to bid farewells to them personally before I leave," she answered.

"Okay, no problem."

A few moments later, they were already loading her bag and suitcase inside the car. Jennie hopped in and when they were both settled, Kai started the engine and began the two-hour ride to Seoul.

During the ride, Jennie's mind was clouded with random thoughts that she began spacing out again.

Honestly, she was still a bit hesitant even though things are already prepared for her departure. It's just that she feels something heavy in her heart. It's as if something is stopping her.

Is she even doing the right thing in the first place?

Actually, she's still hoping that she'll meet Priya but if fate forbids, then this would be her last goodbye. If they see each other in the future, that would be great. Maybe, they could still fix things between them. For now, things are still complicated and her mental health is unstable.

She'll make sure that when she comes back everything is fine for her. Then, maybe she'll be ready to look for her Priya. She's not going to expect too much though because she'll be away for a couple of years after all. Pranpriya might be married by then. And that thought is already tearing her heart into pieces.

Priya will always be her one true love, even though their love story only lasted for two weeks. Nothing can compare with the love they shared for that short period.

"Priya, I'd definitely stay if you stop me today. However, I think that is impossible. I hope you can wait for me."

Jennie fell asleep with those random thoughts running through her head.

Meanwhile, Lisa was already feeding her babies. She watched as they finished their milk. When they were done, she brought their bottles downstairs. Then soon after, she decided to eat her breakfast before going to work.

"Irene, I forgot to tell you something. If a woman named Ruby comes here to see the twins, let her in anytime. She's the donor of the milk and she said she wants to see them. So, she might come anytime." Lisa instructed the maid.

"Yes Miss, I understand," Irene said after nodding.

After eating, Lisa went back upstairs to see her twins before she leave.

"Dada's gonna leave, now. Be good to auntie Irene and auntie Jiwoo, alright kids?" Lisa said to her babies. Then she gently put kisses on their cheeks. The twins just cooed as their response.

"Bye, little moon. Bye, little sun." She said and finally went downstairs and grab her important documents. Then she called Mr. Yang, telling him that she was ready to go.

They hopped inside the car and drove off immediately. Just when they already left, another car stopped in front of the house.

"Jennie, we're here," Kai said while shaking Jennie's shoulder gently.

After a few tries, Jennie finally opened her eyes and yawned. Then she asked her cousin," Huh? Where are we?"

Kai chuckled before saying," We're here, in front of Lisa and the twins' house." That's when she realized that she had fallen asleep the whole ride. She looked through the car window and she saw a two-story house standing in front of them.

"Oh, I didn't notice." She said and chuckled.

"How will you notice when you were sleeping?"

"Come on, let's go. I know you're excited to meet them. I hope Lisa is here too but I kind of doubt it because she goes to work early." Kai said and he hopped out of the car. He then opened the door for Jennie.

They rang the doorbell couple of times until a beautiful lady in a maid outfit opened the door.

"Hi Irene, this is my cousin Jennie. She's here to meet the babies," Kai introduced Jennie to the woman.

"Hi, Mr. Kim but uhh is she perhaps Miss Ruby?" Irene asked quizzically because as far as she knows, a woman named Ruby is the one who wants to see Aelia and Luna as Lisa said earlier.

"Ah yes, I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim," Jennie said and smiled.

"Oh, you guys come in. Miss Lisa told me to let you in any time." She said and led the two guests to the living room.

"Uhh, she isn't here?" Jennie asked when she noticed that she don't see other people. There are only the two maids.

"She just left. If you came a few minutes earlier, you'd see her."

"Oh, that's sad but anyway where are the twins? Can I see them now?" Jennie went from a bit sad to being enthusiastic again.

After one month of blindly sending them her milk, she's finally going to see them. So, she's so excited.

"Do you want me to bring them down here or do you want to just come upstairs?" The maid asked and Jennie thought that if they'll bring the twins down, it'll just be a hassle. Besides, she won't stay for a long time anyway.

So, she replied, "I'll just go upstairs. You don't have to bring them down. I won't stay for long anyway."

And so, Irene led her upstairs towards Lisa's room where the babies are. Kai on the other hand just stayed in the living room. He'll just wait until his cousin is ready to go.

Irene opened the door and they both entered. Jennie immediately saw the cot across a single-sized bed.

Irene noticed her confusion so she spoke and said, "This is actually Miss Lisa's room. There are only three rooms in this house. One is this, one is Jiwoo eonnie and my room and the last one is Mr. Yang's. So, Miss Lisa decided to share her room with the twins."

"Oh, so that's why the room looks like this."

By that, she was referring to the design of the room. One side of the room is mostly composed of monochromatic colors while the other side where the twins are, is so colorful.

It looks cute though. And if she had her baby, she'll probably do the same. She'll also share her room with her baby girl so she could see her first thing in the morning. That would be amazing.

While she was moving to the cot, she could hear their little noises which warmed Jennie's heart.

"Miss, I'll leave you here. I still have to wash the laundry," Irene said and she just nodded as a response. Then the maid left shortly, leaving her with the babies.

When she finally laid her eyes on them, her heart raced. They looked so much better than on the polaroid. She can't believe she's seeing them.

She doesn't know why but she's tearing up.

"Hello Luna, hello Aelia," she greeted the twins. The babies surprisingly stared at her and made baby sounds.

She held their faces and she felt like she was about to melt. So, this would have been how it feels to touch her child if only she was still alive.

"Auntie Ruby is sorry for being emotional. You both are just so beautiful. Look Luna, we even have the same mole." She pointed at the mole under her eyebrow, talking to the babies as if they'd understand her.

The babies suddenly began to cry as if they felt her emotions.

"Why are you crying too?" Jennie chuckled while wiping her tears. She then picked up the twins and she sat down on the bed with them in her arms.

She couldn't understand why the feeling of them being in her arms felt like the best thing in the world at this moment. Maybe it was because she had been anticipating to meet them for a long time already. Or maybe it's just because she's diverting the feelings that she should have for her dead child to the twins.

Whatever it is, she couldn't answer at the moment. She couldn't even understand herself, how can she explain it?

She gave the twins kisses and they eventually stopped crying.

"Do you girls like me?" She asked and Luna cooed. Aelia on the other hand, smiled at her.

"Damn, why am I feeling like this? They're someone else's babies for goodness sake!"

"I like you both too. If only my baby is still here, she'd probably be your best friend when you guys grow up."

Everytime she think about her child, she can't help but to feel sad. Her daughter could've had a bright future ahead of her. But she feels like it was also God's plan that He took the child away because He probably knew that her life was a mess. Her baby might suffer the same situation as her if she was alive.

But still, she can't help but long for her. She wanted to touch her, to kiss her, to carry her in her arms until they go numb.

Then she looked at the twins in her arms.

"Your mother was so lucky to have you. She's so damn stupid when she decided to abandon you. Come on, how could she leave these two lovely munchkins. If only I can stay, I'd help your Dada raise you." She said while running her fingers through the babies' faces like she was memorizing every detail.

"I'm sorry I won't be able to supply your milk from now on but you can try formula already."

Aelia whimpered as if she didn't like the idea of it. So Jennie chuckled and said,"I know, I know but we don't have a choice, sweetie. Auntie is leaving today. Be good to your father, okay? I hope you both grow up healthy and smart. I will come back after a few years and I'll visit you as soon as I do."

Then she was stunned when Aelia began crying. Soon after, Luna cried as well like she just copied what her sister was doing.

"Shhh, it's alright my darlings. Your dada's going to find ways, I know." She said while rocking the little angels in her arms.

Few moments later, they both fell asleep in her arms. Well, she didn't even expect that she knows how to do it. After all, she wasn't given the opportunity to take care of her own child.

"Jennie, I think it's time to go," she heard Kai said from the doorway. Oh, she almost forgot that she was leaving.

Kai had actually been watching her cousin from there for a few minutes already but she seemed so happy with the babies that she didn't notice he was there. He was happy to see Jennie like that so she let her be for a while but if they stays longer, she might miss her fight so, he finally spoke.

"Oh, yeah, the flight." She said and stood up carrying the twins. Kai went to her and helped her to lay them back to the cot.

"Goodbye Aelia, goodbye Luna. Thank you for making me feel so much better even in just short time. I am happy that I became a part of your life. Let's meet again someday." She said and gave each of them final kisses on their cheeks.

Though it was hard for her, she left.

_________________________________________

Bye Jennie.
Di ko pa 'to binasa ng full kaya wag kayo jan hahaha

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

292K 8.3K 25
"I'm 33, and I'm not married, and I'm not seeing anyone," Jennie started lowly, never looking away from Lisa's calm face, trying to gauge a reaction...
148K 4.4K 50
-"You sent someone to, to do what exactly? Look after me? To watch what I'm doing and tell you?" -"For the first time in my life...I'm making a choic...
784K 19.4K 37
(JENLISA) "do you feel the same way too?"
572K 18.6K 43
"Are you single?" "What if I am?" "I need a wife. Will you marry me?" "Sure!" *The only marriage rules : Don't Fall in Love*