π“π„πŒππ“π€π“πˆπŽππ’ | βœ”οΈ

By _DemonGoddesss_

Scarlett Moore has had her fair share of betrayal and lies. She's afraid to give someone else her heart witho... More

BEFORE READING ⚠️
description
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
epilogue

thirty-one

706 21 9
By _DemonGoddesss_

Carter slammed the door to his house closed, pinning me against it, his lips not tearing away from mine. I cupped the back of his neck, moving my hand up to his hair and gripping it tightly. He groaned lowly, holding my waist firmly before sliding his hands up, pulling my shirt over my arms.

I pulled away momentarily, pulling it over my head then tossing aside, pulling his off next. My eyes fluttered closed as I breathed heavily while he placed open-mounted kisses down my throat.

"You drive me insane," he groaned against my neck before leaving purple marks across it.

I cupped the side of his neck, grinning before turning his head back to me and kissing him again. My quiet moans were silenced by his lips when he began to grind against me, his fingers digging into my waist.

"B-Baby, bedroom. You need a condom- oh shit..." I moaned, tilting my head back.

"I'll get it, don't worry. First... I wanna eat your pussy."

He cupped my ass, picking me up and my legs instantly went around his waist. My fingers got tangled into his hair while I kissed down his neck, leaving purple marks in the process. He placed me down on his couch, yanking my shorts and panties off.

With his eyes staying on me, he moved down the couch while kissing down my chest and torso. I bit my lip gently when he lifted up my leg, kissing and nipping at my thigh. He placed it over his shoulder, glancing up at me then slowly licking up my slit.

My lips parted and I exhaled slowly, my eyes starting to close.

"Nuh-uh, eyes on me," he mumbled, patting my thigh.

They opened back up, looking down at him and he smirked slightly, doing it again. The way he looked at me made my body shudder. It was intense and lust-filled.

"Shit," I moaned out, grabbing at the cushion of the couch.

His hold on my thigh tightened when he began to suck on my clit hard. I laid my head against my arm, biting my lip hard.

"Don't you stay quiet, Red," he mumbled against me, sucking again. "God, you're so fucking wet."

He pushed his fingers into my cunt, and my head tilted back along with a moan dragging out of me. My nails dug into the cushion as he sucked harder, scissors his fingers inside of me.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out, my heels digging into his back.

Carter spread my legs more and pulled his mouth away, probing at every inch of me he could reach. I clamped my hand over my mouth, muffling my moans. He glanced up at me, grabbing my hand and holding it tightly in his, while pushing his fingers deeper and curling his fingers.

"Oh... my god!"

A smug smirk spread on his face and he curled his fingers up again, moving them rougher. My thighs were trembling and my body was going into a frenzy. He kissed the inside of my thigh, roughly pressing on my clit with his thumb.

"Such a good girl moaning for me like that, Red. Keep going."

And I did just that.

I sat up, resting on my elbows as his eyes stayed glued to mine. He moved up, towering over me and silencing my moans with his lips and curling his fingers up deeper.

I gripped his hair tightly and moaned into the kiss, one of my legs going around my waist.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out when he curled his fingers up, hitting my sweet spot.

Oh, my sweet spot.

"You're close aren't you, baby? Squeezing my fucking fingers," he groaned, kissing down my neck.

With every thrust, his fingers hit my g-spot, making my legs shake violently.

"C-Carter, I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come, baby!" I moaned out, my eyes told back.

"I know, baby. I got you, come," he whispered in my ear.

I threw my head back, my body shuddering and my orgasm spilling out of me. His fingers slowed down as I rode out my orgasm, my eyes fluttering closed. My leg fell from his waist and he slowly pulled his fingers away, gently rubbing them against my lips.

My eyes opened up and I leaned forward, taking his fingers into my mouth and sucking gently. He bit his lip before pulling his fingers away and pressing his lips against mine.

Carter wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me up and walking upstairs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, gripping his hair slightly. He kicked the door open with his foot, stumbling to the bed before placing me down on my back.

He fumbled with the drawer, pulling out a condom before towering over me and kissing down my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair before pulling him back up and kissing him roughly. His belt hit the ground and he ripped off the wrapper.

Next thing I knew, his cock was stretching me out. I gasped softly, holding his arm tightly and wrapping my legs around his waist. He began to push in more and I let out a whimper, burying my face in the pillow.

"Look at me baby," he strained, gently gripping my jaw and turning my head.

I looked up at him, my lips parting when he buried all of his length into me. Breathing out slowly, I adjusted my position slightly and he bit his lip hard, moving his hands down to my waist.

"You're gonna break me one day," I breathed, licking my lips.

"At least it'll be from pleasure," he replied, smirking.

One of his hands went to my thigh, holding it tightly while moving his hips. I held his arm, biting my lip. He leaned down, kissing me roughly and picking up in speed. I moaned into the kiss, cupping the back of his neck and pulling him closer.

Carter pulled back with a groan, holding my thighs tighter, his hips slapping the back of my legs. My hands flew to the sheets, gripping it tightly turning my head to the side, letting out small whimpers.

"O-Oh fuck," I gasped when he pushed in deeper and his thrusts grew rougher.

"You feel so fucking good, Red," he mumbled against my neck before he moved his head to my chest.

He wrapped his lips around my sensitive nipple, sucking harshly. I let out a high-pitched moan then quickly clamped my hand over my mouth.

"Don't you dare," he groaned, grabbing both of my hands and pinning them above my head.

"Carter! Shit!" I cried, closing my eyes tightly and moaning louder.

My back arched off of the bed, pushing my breasts more into his face. He cupped my ass, lifting my hips up and thrusting roughly.

The speed of his thrusts changed so much, it had me seeing stars. His nails dug into my hips and my body was going crazy, moaning his name and clawing at his arm just to have something to hold.

"Yes, yes! Right there- oh my god!" I cried out, tightening my legs around his waist.

Carter moved one of my legs to his shoulder, deepening his thrusts and strictly aiming for that spot inside me which always drives me insane. Broken moans came from my throat as I dug my nails into his arm. I glanced down, watching his cock disappear in and out of me, continuing to let my walls suck him in each time.

"You're doing so good for me, Red. Just a little more, okay?" He whispered, kissing my ankle.

I nodded my head frantically, my legs beginning to tremble. While he gently rubbed my thighs, his cock continued to penetrate my pussy, roughly but so good. A knot began to form in my belly and my legs shook violently, and my orgasm crept up more and more with each thrust.

"Baby- fuck!" I moaned out loudly, digging my heels into his waist.

"Come for me, baby. I know you're there, come on," he groaned, roughly rubbing my clit.

Carter's hands instantly went to my hips as I came undone under his touch. My body shaking and my orgasm crashing into me, sending me into a frenzy. His hips jerked forward and he let out a low moan, letting his load flow into the condom. I laid my head back, breathing heavily and falling from my high.

Carter slowly pulled out of me, taking off the condom before tying it and tossing it in the trash. He leaned down, kissing my forehead then my jaw.

"You got work soon?" He asked breathlessly.

"No, why?" I asked, licking my lips.

I got my answer when he ripped open another condom wrapper then slid the condom onto his length.

"It'll be smart if we kill time wisely, yeah?" He said, smirking.

Before I could answer he was already sinking his cock into me once more, dragging a loud moan out of me.

***

"Did you even try to cover up your neck before coming?" Jason asked, chuckling.

"Fuck off, I didn't have time," I grumbled, pushing my hair back how it was.

"You could've just called me. I would've came cover it up," Lola added, downing a shot.

"I wasn't think about it. I was more worried about not being late for work," I sighed, mixing a drink.

"Come on."

Lola stood up, grabbing my hand and leading from behind the bar. I took out my key and unlocked the door to the back, where I kept her purse so no asshole would mug her. She grabbed her purse and opened it, taking out a brush and foundation.

"From now on, don't leave your house unless your hickeys are covered up. People are nosy," she chuckled, beginning to put some on my neck.

"It's not my fault. I didn't know Carter left so much," I muttered, feeling my face begin to warm up.

She chuckled quietly, shaking her head.

"That should do it for now. Just wash it off when you take a shower or something," she told me, putting everything back in her purse.

"I know, I know. Thanks, Lola."

I stood up and fixed my apron then let her walk out first before I shut the door behind us and locked it back. I went back behind the bar and took more orders, since Jason didn't know how to stop flirting.

It was kind of full today, but of course, we didn't mind. That's just more tips for us, honestly. Jason handed me a tray and I neatly organized the glasses atop of it then walked to a table, handing them out.

"Thanks, pretty lady," one of the guys said, picking up his glass.

"No problem," I said back, picking up the money they left on the table then placing it in my apron.

"Jason!" I called, glancing back behind me.

"Time check!"

"Almost midnight!" He yelled back.

I nodded my head, holding the tray under my arm then walking back to the bar. Jason took the tray and placed it under the shelf.

"You leaving now?" Jason asked me.

"Its almost closing so... yes," I chuckled. "Gonna stay until closed?"

"Yeah, I got it from here. I'll get another worker to take over for a little. I gotta piss."

I shook my head, chuckling when he ran
to the back. I took off my apron and took out my keys, unlocking the back door then walking inside. After grabbing my bag and saving my apron, I walked back out and locked the door before walking out of the bar.

I went to my car and unlocked it, tossing my stuff in the backseat. I closed the door shut with a sigh, turning around before being pinned back to the car.

Erica's little boyfriend. Are you fucking kidding me?

"Get the fuck off me," I groaned, going to move up before being pushed back again.

"Erica told me about the little stunt you pulled. Fucking up her car? That wasn't very smart," he mumbled, his grip tightening on my arm.

"Fuck you and her. I could care less about either of you," I snapped.

"We'll see about that," he said, smirking.

My body froze when he pulled a gun from his waistband, tapping it on my cheek. I clenched my hands, watching the gun then quickly darting my eyes towards him.

"Don't fuck with her again."

He yanked me off the car, swinging the gun across my face and I fell to the ground. I held my face with a groan, blinking multiple times. He walked up to me and crouched down by me with a grin. Last thing I seen was his first coming across my face before it went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 16 21
They wanted me forever. They told me I would be okay. I was only trying to scare them. "Hello Love." Harry started. "Do you know what happens when y...
52 1 14
Nineteen-year-old Savannah Evans is a regular girl struggling with her troubled family life. Her world takes an unexpected turn when she is mistaken...
2.3K 387 36
CANILLE SCARLETT is just your average teenager if I may assume, straight A's, quiet, shy but still known by everyone But what happens when your perf...
5K 88 11
Scarlet is a 16 year old girl, that was kidnapped ar the age of 2 and abused for 14 years. One night when she was 8 her kidnapper (whom tought her to...