Wheels Have Each Other

By TaeMyGawd

They say love can turn a killer into a pacifist. But what if it can also work the other way around? What if i... More

1. Prologue : I hate introverts!!
2. Dinner date
3. Final decision
4. Fiance's friends
6. First day, first fight
7. I'm sorry
8. Doesn't make sense
9. The new angle
10. The attack
11. Info from posts
12. Suffocation
13. Fate
14. New changes
15. Trigger
16. Monster
17. 180 degrees
18. The big day
19. Just not that
20. Pajeon
21. Report to hell
22. The letter
23. New technique
24. Wait...?
25. Pizza
26. They don't know
27. The bomb
28. Spiral
29. The storm
30. Run away from...
31. Something new
32. The truth
33. Drunk
34. Realization
35. What was happening?
36. The regret
37. Redhanded
38. Adrenaline
39. The Mid-April day
40. The jury finds the defendant...
41. Just know that...
42. Who cares
43. Naughty Hyeon
44. The dinner invitation
45. Breakdown
46. The unexpected chaos
47. Silent treatment
48.Each other's universe
49. The morning disaster
50. Wheels Have Each Other
Thank you
Stars of the sky

5. The big day

4.4K 313 441
By TaeMyGawd

Jeongguk didn't contact Taehyung again after their engagement, and Taehyung wasn't surprised. However, he didn't contact Jeongguk either. If the other wasn't going to try, he wasn't going to try either. 

"You are talking to Jeongguk daily, right?" Hyungsik asked during breakfast a couple of days before their wedding and Taehyung scoffed. "My head," he said and Hyungsik frowned. 

"You know him, Appa. He is so fucking rude. I texted good night to him on the day of our engagement and he saw the message the next morning and shamelessly left me on read!! I won't contact him myself again. If he wants to talk to me, he will contact me by himself," Taehyung offered in explanation. 

"He must have let it go because it wasn't night anymore," Hyungsik tried to defend Jeongguk, but Taehyung glared at him. "Don't you dare defend him just because he is going to be your son-in-law soon, Appa. He could have said 'good morning' if it wasn't night anymore. The world doesn't end with the night," he said. 

Hyungsik sighed and let it go. It was between the two of them. They were going to be married soon and it would be their business and none of his, after all. 

"Okay, at least meet him once again and get to know each other more," he suggested but Taehyung shook his head, not feeling too keen on meeting that 'rude-ass motherfucker' as he liked to call his fiance. 

"We're gonna be living together from the day after tomorrow, anyway. I don't wanna see his stuck-up face already," he said in return. 

Hyungsik shook his head again, thinking of how bad his decision had been. It was clear that his son hated this despite saying Jeongguk was the only one he was going to marry. 

 He had a sneaking suspicion that his son had been awake that day when he had gone to his room to apologize and that it was the reason Taehyung was so stubborn about marrying Jeongguk and Jeongguk only. 

That evening, he talked to Jaewan about how guilty he was feeling about the situation, and Jaewan sighed, apologizing to Hyungsik about his son's behaviour. "He used to be such a friendly kid in his childhood..." Jaewan sighed, "even Jihyo and I miss those days sometimes. He hardly talks to us either. I suppose it was the puberty."

The wedding night came in a blink and Taehyung was sitting in his room, still sulking about the conversation he had with Jeongguk that morning. 

"Show me the convo again," Jimin asked with a chuckle and Taehyung threw him a sour look for the fun he seemed to be making out of his situation. 

Nonetheless, he handed his phone to Jimin, who unlocked it with his own fingerprint and opened the text exchange between his best friend and his fiance. 

Taehyung
Hey, good morning :))

Jeongguk
gm

Taehyung
Wow, such excitement!!
Great enthusiasm!!
Super zeal!!
.
.
.
Did you just leave me on read?!
.
.
You left me on read again!!
.
.
.
Give me a reply, asshole!!

Jeongguk
Hi

Taehyung
-_-
.
.
Left me on read again...
.
.
.
Anyways, you excited for tonight?? It's your first wedding!!

Jeongguk
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the last one as well.

Taehyung
-_-
.
.
.
.
I can't believe you did it again!!
.
.
YAH!!

Jeongguk
+_^

Taehyung
I mean....
I mean, hyung!!
.
.
again...

Jimin was laughing hard with his hand on his stomach by the time he came to the end. It was the third time he was reading it and it still tickled him to death. 

"Stop laughing!! That man is so frustrating, I hope I don't sneak into his room one night and strangle him to death in his sleep," Taehyung huffed as he glared at the ironed fold of his suit pants. 

"You both are gonna sleep in the same room," Jimin pointed out in between his laughter and Taehyung gasped. "You are right!! EWW!! EWWWW, is it too late to call the wedding off now?!" he asked and his room door opened just then. 

"It is," Hyungsik said as he walked in with Dahyun, who pursed her lips, as if she was trying hard not to laugh. Well, she was the one who had run to Taehyung's room out of panic when Taehyung had screamed loudly in anger that morning. 

"Leave that poor boy alone, will you? He hardly even replies to his own parents. It's a surprise he even replied to you and you even managed to carry the conversation on for so long," Hyungsik said and Taehyung narrowed his eyes at his mother, knowing exactly who would have told his father about that morning's incident. 

"My foot. I don't think anyone would call it a conversation," he answered his father and Jimin guffawed loudly, throwing his head back as he laughed. "True, Ajeossi. I could only see Tae begging Jeongguk hyung to talk," he said and Taehyung fought the urge to throttle his best man and throw his body out the window. 

If only he could do that to Jeongguk instead. He'd be able to live peacefully without feeling frustrated every single living second.

But who was he kidding? He was one of the biggest pacifists one could ever find and he would think twice even before killing a bug. He'd rather just pick the bug up with a piece of cloth and throw it out the window. 

"Okay, enough jokes, let's go now. Jaewan and his family started already," Hyungsik said and ushered the two friends out. 

They reached the venue and found Jeongguk already in their waiting room, bouncing his leg up and down in nerves. There were his parents and his four closest friends with him as well. When Taehyung entered with his family and Jimin behind him, Jeongguk locked eyes with him and nodded once before looking away. 

"Oh my, you look as handsome as ever," Dahyun cooed and walked forward to pat Jeongguk's shoulder and Taehyung smirked when Jeongguk shied away and gave her an awkward smile. 

"Handsome, my foot," Jihyo, who had been adjusting her son's hair until then, complained and hit him on his head with her knuckles and Taehyung burst out laughing at that. He had not expected such a grown-up man to receive a beating from his mother. 

"Eommaaaa," Jeongguk whined and rubbed his head and Taehyung stopped laughing and grinned open-mouthed as he stared at his soon-to-be-husband in wonder. He had not expected him to whine either. 

And goddamn, it sounded cute. 

"You shut up!!" Jihyo snapped at him and faced Dahyun, "I told him 1584 times last night to shave his face, Hyun-ah!! I begged him in the morning as well and he still walked down the stairs this evening looking like a homeless beggar," she ranted. 

Jeongguk threw her a sour look and then directed it to the floor when she glared back at him. "I shaved it using a trimmer," he mumbled, but Jihyo didn't let the matter go. "My face you did!!" she exclaimed.

"I like it this way," Jeongguk mumbled and whined again when he received another hit from his mother.

Taehyung's heart did a flip at the new angle in his fiance. He found it cute. He then shook his head, remembering he was nothing but an asshole to him. 

"I hate to accept it," Yoongi started and Jeongguk whipped his head towards him, already fixing him with a deadly glare. Yoongi, however, continued, remaining absolutely unbothered by a certain someone's glare, "but you do look like a beggar in a suit having come to eat leftover food at the venue."

Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jaewan agreed as well and Hyungsik laughed awkwardly, agreeing with his friend hesitantly.

Taehyung leaned towards Jimin to whisper in his ear. "Am I the only one who thinks he looks sizzling hot with that designer stubble?" he asked. 

"No. I think he looks good too. Maybe he looks even better without it," Jimin whispered back. "Hmm," Taehyung nodded, "maybe. But I found it boili-"

"What are you two whispering among yourselves??" Hyungsik asked with narrowed eyes and Taehyung gulped, his voice going up a few octaves immediately, "nothing, Appa, hahaha, you are so funny," he laughed and jerked his head to the side awkwardly. 

He threw a glance at his fiance, hoping he didn't notice, but once again, he found him already staring back at him. 

This time, however, he also found him smirking slightly and his heart jumped to his throat. He wanted to jump up and leap forward and choke him for doing illegal things. 

According to him, smirking like that was illegal. Periodt. 

"Okay, enough tomfoolery, now sit together, the guests are gonna arrive," Hyungsik said and just on dot, someone from his company knocked on the door to congratulate the couple. 

Taehyung hurried to sit next to his fiance, and after a long and tiring photo session that made Taehyung's lips hurt from smiling and grinning for so long, they finally decided to go up to the altar and exchange rings. 

The arena rang with claps from their parents' generation and whoops from their own generation and Taehyung himself whooped along with them when they turned around to face the audience, successfully embarrassing Jeongguk in the process. 

When it was time to kiss, Taehyung's heart jumped to his throat and he failed to notice the fact that Jeongguk looked just as nervous as him. 

He closed his eyes and waited for it to come, and after a long wait, when it finally did come, he frowned, realizing that Jeongguk had just covered both of their faces with his huge hands and had given him a fleeting peck a couple of centimetres away from the lips. 

"Wha-"

"Shh," Jeongguk shushed him, "our first kiss should be special. Not like this."

And Taehyung wanted to slap him. How dare he try to make Taehyung's heart abandon him and jump off his chest like that??

He tried not to hate him for the rest of the evening despite the morning still being in his mind. It was their wedding ceremony, and Jeongguk had made his heart skip, after all.

When it was time to dance, Jeongguk just sat at one of the tables and watched his friends dance. He didn't even have a drink with him like everyone else around him did. 

"Come, dance with me!!" Taehyung exclaimed after dancing for a while with Jimin. "No, no, I don't dance," Jeongguk said and shook his hand dismissively, but Taehyung rolled his eyes and grabbed his wrist, "just come!!" he exclaimed, but Jeongguk still tried to stay back. "No, I can't dance!!" he exclaimed and Taehyung rolled his eyes once again and tugged Jeongguk's wrist harder, "you don't have to be able to dance to dance," he said. 

It made Jeongguk chuckle and it was only after Taehyung took a few steps forward that he finally registered the fact that Jeongguk had chuckled. He froze and turned around, and found his husband grinning as he stumbled behind him, and Taehyung's whole world stopped. 

Was this how Jeongguk looked when he wasn't frowning? Was this how he looked when he was smiling? Grinning?

And Taehyung was right. Things that happened once in a blue moon always had great potential to throw people off their balances. Right now, it made his world freeze and his brain seize and his heart squeeze.

"You look wonderful when you smile like this," he commented before he could stop himself, but realized that Jeongguk stopped grinning long ago. 

Jeongguk rolled his eyes and gestured towards the floor, "let's get done with it already," he said and it reawakened Taehyung's thirst to throttle his husband and shake him back and forth like a rag doll and throw his dead body into a smelly dustbin. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7K 38
A story where, Taehyung and Daehyung are brothers. Jungkook and In-haa are brother and sister. Daehyung loves Jungkook. But Jungkook doesn't. In-haa...
404K 29.6K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
539K 23.5K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
619K 19.9K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...