Love like you [Mammon x Reade...

By __hakken

❥Mammon x Reader• ✃- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ➻ Y/n's pronouns: they/them ➻ Book follows the main... More

Royal Academy of Diavolo
The Seven Brothers
House of Lamentation
The Tale of the Seven Lords
The Human Everyone's Talking About
The Pact
An Angel and a Chihuahua
Go Fish
A Stupid Demon is a Useful Thing to Have
Movie Marathon
The Great TSL Trivia Showdown
TSL Soundtrack
Midnight Custard
Secret of the Attic
I'll help, but not for you
A Pet is a Big Responsibility
Room Inspection
The Dog's Disappearance

It's Just a Game Anyway

575 22 10
By __hakken

"Luke never did come back last night." Beel said.

"Today, our class ends earlier than the others'. We'll take a better look around the house, okay?"

The demon nodded still feeling a little anxious. It seemed your attempt to reassure him didn't fail at all, but it didn't help much either.

"Y/n, Beel. No chit-chat in my class."

"Sorry, Miss. Futakuchi..." you apologized for the both.

"Sorry..." Beelzebub whispered you.

You gave him a soft smile in response.

Devildom history finally ended and you and Beel prepared for the last class. Luckily, you and Beel shared all classes today so you could walk home together and look for the missing angel.

"Well, hello there, Beel, y/n. Good to see you!"

"S-Simeon! Hi, what are you doing here?" you greeted him.

"Just wanted to talk to the two of you. You're looking after Luke, right? I hope he isn't causing you too much trouble."

"Ah..." you looked over at Beel, whose eyes were fixed on the tan skinned angel.

"I'm sorry you had to get cought up in our private squabble." Simeon continued "I tried to stop him before he could run off, but Luke is just too quick, I'm afraid."

"He sure is..." Beel murmured.

"Hm?"

"Nothing much. You were saying?"

Seriously, Beel... There are some thoughts you have to keep for yourself.

You sighed at the demon.

"So, as I was saying. I'd appreciate it if you could tale care of him until he's ready to come back again. Thank you both."

"Yeah, no problem. Just don't tell anyone, please. We're not supposed to have him there." you asked.

"Oh... Sorry." Simeon smiled, nervously "I'm sure he'll comeback if you kick him out, so if he gets you in trouble, don't hesitate to do so."

"Hmhm."

Simeon waved you two goodbye as the bell rang to the next class.

"It's PE now, right? I think Mammon is in that one too."

Beel nodded.

***

"Y/n!" you heard someone shout in the hallway.

You turned your back to see who it was and Beel did the same.

"Mammon? Hi!" you couldn't help, but smile as soon as you saw the boy.

"Hey, we have the same class now! Let's go together."

"Eh? Well-"

"Alright, let's go."

Mammon grabbed you by the arm and ran for the pavilion where class would be. You looked back in Beel's direction and found him standing in the same place, with a dumbfounded expression all over his face.

You mouthed an apology and smiled shyly to which he just smiled back.

"What are you looking at? Hurry up."

"Yes, captain!"

Some time later, Mammon stopped running.

"We-we're her-re" he sighed, exhausted.

He took a few deep breaths and finally looked back at where you were. Or where you were supposed to be.

"Y/n? Oi, y/n!" he yelled.

"Mammon, what the actual fuck?!"

You had finally made your way to where he was standing, holding onto the wall not to lose balance.

"How dare you make me run like this two seconds before PE?"

"I'm sorry?"

"I hate you so much..." you sighed "Anyway, why did you make me run all the way here?"

"Ah yeah, I forgot to say. Today, class will be in pairs."

"Ah~ so you just wanted to pair up with me? How cute?"

"Wha?! Pfft! No!"

"Well, that sucks. I wanted to pair up with you."

"You do?" his eyes sparkled.

"I did."

"Uh?!"

"Beel!" you waved to the demon who had just arrived.

"Seriously? You're gonna leave me for him?"

"You said you didn't wanna pair up." you smirked.

"Yeah, no. We have a pact so you have to stay with me. You understand?"

You hummed sarcastically in reply.

"Alright, class." the teacher called, clapping his hands together "Today you'll be forming pairs for the train."

He then proceeded to explain what we would do, making sure he didn't miss any detail.

"What?!" Mammon shouted.

You were trying to contain your laugh, but eventually gave in since Mammon was acting so childish.

"Seriously?! We'll be fighting our pairs?! What's the point in that?"

The teacher just shrugged, clearly uninterested in Mammon's complains.

"What? Are you that scared to fight me? It's not even that serious. It's just a train for self defense, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but if I end up killing you, I'd get expelled ya know?"

"Then don't."

"Oh wow, my problems are all solved."

"Alright, start!" the teacher whistled.

"You gonna hit me or what?" you frowned.

"Nah, you can start."

"Aight."

You got a bit closer to Mammon, throwing your fist at his stomach, to which he easily strayed.

"You're too slow."

"Yeah, maybe if I had the speed of a demon it would be better, but guess what? I don't. So if you want someone better, just switch partners already." you gasped.

The demon stopped in his tracks, not understanding why you would say that. In his mind, Mammon was just trying to motivate you to fight better. But noticing by your reply that it didn't work, he proceeded to his next move.

"I'll hit you then. Try to dodge from this."

And with that, Mammon completely covered your view with his hand and put a foot behind your ankles, pushing you to the floor.

However, in the meantime, you had grabbed on his shirt, making him fall along with you.

"Oi, what the hell do you think-"

You took his shock in your advantage, using the opportunity to roll on top of him, locking his wrist with the bandages the teacher had given you before the train started.

The rules were simple. You just had to prepare a successful attack on your opponent, and find an opening to strike. In the end, the person who could tie the bandages around the opponent's wrists would be the winner.

"How-"

"Admit defeat, child."

"That didn't count!"

"The rules say otherwise." you teased.

"The Great Mammon doesn't follow the rules! I dare you to a rematch."

"No."

"What do you mean 'no'?!"

"I mean 'no'."

"Cheater."

"You were the one to push me down on the floor!"

"Then explain why you're the one on top."

"Because you're a bottom."

"Uh?"

Well, shit. That wasn't supposed to come out.

"Nothing."

"What did you just call me?" he said, sitting up.

"Mammon, you're making this look weird..." you whispered to the boy.

You were sitting on top of his thighs when you locked him with the bandages. Now that he got up, your bodies were brought closer to each other, and you could feel the heat from his body on your skin.

"Ah..." Mammon mumbled when he finally noticed how close you were.

On the other side of the pavilion, the teacher had been paying close attention to the two of you, since it was an interesting pair. A simple human and one of the strongest demons in the Devildom. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw you were the winner.

He was now walking his way towards you two, clapping his hands in approval.

"Congratulations, y/n!" he praised you.

Both you and Mammon froze for a second. You didn't know if he was being serious, or if he was mad at your situation and indirectly telling you to stop whatever that was. However, all doubts ended when you heard his next words.

"You really are a smart one." he chuckled "I had my doubts about you since you were just a human, but you really showed your worth back there."

"Thank you, sir." you smiled.

The man smiled back at you, then at Mammon and finally he left.

"Ahhhh, that was so cringe!" you whisper shouted in embarrassment hiding your face on Mammon's shoulder.

"It's cringe that you're saying the word 'cringe'. That's what's cringe."

"Shut up!"

You couldn't see it. You had your face tucked into the demon's bare neck, but right at that moment, Mammon was fighting the urge to hold you. To wrap his arms around you. To love you.

"So, what do we do now?" you asked, lifting your head.

"Ah! Uh... I suppose we just wait?"

Lifting your eyes a bit higher, you noticed his cheeks were bright red.

"Are you okay?" you asked, placing your hand on his forehead.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, but you don't look so good. I think I have some pain killers on my bag if you need."

"Why would anyone carry pain killers around...?"

"You never know when you'll get a headache, my friend." you smirked, proudly.

"Maybe my head hurts because you're so heavy."

"Rude." you frowned.

"But for real though. Are you having fun sitting on my thighs like that?"

"Hm? Well, it's not that bad. But they're kinda slim. Beel's are thicker."

"Uh?! Did you sit on his thighs?"

"Wha- No! What the heck? You can notice just by looking, Mammon!"

"Oh." he tilted his head to the side.

"What? Are you implying I can only sit on your thighs?"

"You shouldn't sit on anyone's thighs to begin with..."

"Well, jokes on you, I like yours."

"Alright, class is over!" the teacher whistled one again, marking the emd of the training.

"Hm, that was quick." you said, getting up.

"He never uses the whole time. As long as we do what he prepared for class, we can go." Mammon explained.

You helped Mammon with the bandages, and he then got up as well.

"That's actually so cool. My PE teacher made us stay there the whole time even if we had finished already."

"It's good that you came here then."

You could see a soft smile forming on his lips.

"Eh? Is our Great Mammon here happy to be with me?" you teased "Do you like me that much?"

"I would never like a human like you! You're weak."

"And yet, you were the one with the bandages on your wrists."

"I let you win on purpose."

"Because you wanted me on top of you?"

"Didn't you like it?"

"Uh...?"

Shit.

"I won." Mammon smirked.

"..."

"Y/n." someone called your name, tapping your shoulder.

"Hm? Oh, Beel!"

"Let's pass on the cafeteria before we go. I'm hungry."

"Ah, yes. Let's go."

"Bye, Mammon." you waved walking past him along with Beel.

"Cya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 190 6
❥Zhongli x Reader• ✃- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ➻ y/n's pronouns are she/her. However, you can change them to your liking as you read. Just...
137K 5.9K 30
"𝑼𝒉-𝒐𝒉 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅...𝑶𝒉 𝒘𝒆...
17.6K 364 30
によって書かれた╶┈ ✄ Azura Lynx ✧ Warning I haven't watched/played the whole game so it'll like mostly be OOC (out of character) and Spoiler alert! I'm a m...
12.4K 491 17
Royalty Au of everyones favortie Obey Me! characters! A Lucifer x Fem!reader (if you don't identify as Female or use she/her pronouns thats ok :D)