sundrop/moondrop X reader

By Kinzy7151

This story is a smut,fluff,and wholesome type. There is a lot of emotions and changes. If you have any sugges... More

Sundrop/Moondrop x reader fanfic
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
idk

13

2.3K 44 59
By Kinzy7151

I looked over at the open door and saw policeman enter the daycare. They ran over and handcuffed noah.

A few minutes later they took him out of the pizza plex. Eclipse looked at me from one of the jungle jims and smiled at me. I ran over to him and tumbled on top of him.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. I got off of him and couldn't stop smiling.

"i feel so happy, i can do anything!" i say.

"well dont hurt yourself if you do anything, im going to go get roxy." eclipse says while heading up to the room.

I couldnt explain how I felt, but it felt amazing. seeing him get arrested for what he did made me want to laugh. i dont mean for that to sound crazy.

I laid down on the ground and rubbed my eyes. I opened them to a blurry roxy leaning over me. I blinked a couple times and saw roxy clearer.

I stood up and hugged her. I ended the hug and grabbed her hands. I started twirling while smiling. She smiled and twirling with me.

I let go of her and kept spinning. I hit eclipse and tripped, he caught me right before I fell. He brought me up standing up once again.

I looked into his eyes and kissed him. The kiss ended and I hugged him again. I ran off into a jungle jim and started playing in the rope web.

I swung my legs up there and hung from that. I didnt have any other support only my legs. It was about the height of a one story house? Something close to that.

Eclipse looked at me worried.

"y/n i think you should get down." eclipse yelled.

"im fine eclipse! dont worry!" i replied as blood kept rushing to my head.

I keep swinging teasing eclipse as he covers his mouth trying not to say anything while still looking worried.

I swing a bit too far and my legs slip off of the rope. I swing up my torso and hold on to the rope. My bottom half lets off of the rope and starts swinging while I hold on with my hands.

I loose my breathe from almost falling off and start climbing towards the jungle jim.

I reach the jungle jim and fall onto the soft ground. Eclipse runs up into the jungle jim to check if im okay.

He picked up my face by grabbing my chin gently. He gazed into my eyes like it was a night sky.

I got flustered from his eye contact and I shook my head out of his grip while my face turned red.

I fell out of the jungle jim since we were still close to the rope web. I landed on the soft ground without hurting myself this time.

When I hit the ground I looked at eclipses face and started laughing. Eclipse leaned a bit to far and fell out of the jungle jim aswell.

He landed on his stomach and knocked the wind out of him. He sat up catching his breathe and I tried to help him.

He catches his breathe and says,

"how the hell did you not get hurt?"

I laugh and hours pass.

The morning came once again and I was more cheerful then normal because he wasnt going to come in today. Sunny and I cleaned up the daycare before the kids arrive.

I sat in the office chair and admired sun like always. Then I started playing games on the computer.

The day finally ends and moon outs the kids to bed. He walks over to where I was to keep me company.

"hey y/n how are you feeling?" he asks.

"feeling fine really, just really bored." i reply.

Moon walks over to me and grabs my chin then raises my face to look directly at him.

"can I help your boredom?" moon says teasing me.

I make eye contact with him and didnt say a word, im too flustered. He started laughing and let go of my face.

When I saw him walk away I grabbed my shirt and butterflies ran through my body instantly. I got up and opened the door for the parents to enter.

I pulled moon over in a corner and he looked confused. He looked at me but I stopped him from saying anything by putting my lips on his.

I ended the kiss before anyone saw and started to walk away. I turned around and said,

"payback"

He looked at me and accepted the challenge I started. I trued my best bot to laugh when I saw his face turn red.

All if the kids left and it was only me and moon. He walked up over to me making me hit the wall. He out his hand on the wall preventing me from moving.

I snuck out of his arms and stepped away from him.  He looked at me confused but I just stood there with an empty mind not able to think at all.

"I'm sorry moon i think im gonna go home tonight.." i tell him while starting to walk away.

I walked over to the office desk and grabbed my stuff. Moon walked over to me and hugged me.  I hugged him back and embraced his warm hug.

We both grew apart in seconds and I grabbed my stuff and headed out the daycare doors. I exited the pizza plex and got in my car.

I tried to open my car and it wouldnt unlock so I used my key to get in. Weird, is it because its too cold? whatever.

I start my car and start my 13 minute drive. It felt so long honestly. There was so much traffic tonight.

I finally got home and opened my door. I put my stuff down and closed my door. I walked to my room and flopped on my bed.

I felt like laying there for days, no motivation, no energy to do anything. It was like I was having a horrible mood swings but I dont know how to even describe this.

I fell asleep until the next day and woke up really late. Atleast 2 pm. I went to bed early? how?!

I couldnt believe it. I didnt want to get up, or even eat.  I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

Days went by, the only thing that kept me awake were my thoughts and my tv. Other than that I just slept.

I woke up  to the door opening and closing. I heard footsteps. I sat up and got out of bed.

I stood up and lost my balance, I fell onto a wall for support.

The footsteps became louder and louder. Then I saw who they were from. It was roxy.

Roxy looked over at me and started running towards me. She helped me sit back down on my bed.

"y/n what happened? are you alright?" roxy asked me.

"i cant do anything." i replied.

"what do you mean by that?" roxy asks again.

"I dont have motivation or energy, I havent gotten out of bed in days and I dont have an appetite for anything. Im a wreck rox.." i say while holding off tears.

She gets up and leaves my room. She comes back a few minutes later with a plate of food. She sits down and hands me the plate of food.

"roxy i cant eat-" i got cut off.

"i dont care you will eat because I am not going to lose you over some stupid mental breakdown." she says with a stern voice.

oh my god, i cant believe how stern she was with me. I didnt mind it but I didnt expect it.

She helped me through this whole breakdown over i dont even know what. I finally gained up the courage,

Sorry for the cliffhanger! I dont have that much motivation recently so thats why I havent been posting a lot. Tbh I feel like y/n rn. But anyways im sorry I havent been posting, this chapter is kinda short but its all I had motivation for. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 818 25
This is a book filled with One-Shots and randm au's of Sundrop and Moondrop. Most if not all chapters will be smut. Au's that may be included in th...
31.6K 692 12
@//Angeladrewlol made the cover not my art go check them out on twitter they have really cool art!! . . This wont have a lot of smut this will be a 3...
2.3K 64 13
STORY IS CANCELLED!! NO CONSISTENT UPDATES, I DO WRITE FOR FUN SOMETIMES THO y/n, you the reader, are fresh out of college and in need of some cashes...
101K 2.1K 24
You are replacing Greggory in this story. I am incredibly lazy so this book will probably not get far. YOU ARE A CHILD SO PEDOS BEGONE WITH YOU!! I'm...