Demetri Volturi & Dahlia Petr...

By hermione23draco

A love story where two mates meet each other after Dahlia takes a late night stroll through the Volterra plaz... More

Hello Everyone!
Introduction and Table of Contents
A Glance at My History
My Time Alone
Volterra,Italy
Our First Meeting
First Meetings and Discussions
Family Happenings and A Human Bloodbags
Pleasant Thoughts of Recent
My Journal Entry
Time Alone with Demetri
A Letter from My Italian Casanova
An Immortal Love Recipe
Our Future ....
The Wedding and New Family

Our Night Together

771 15 3
By hermione23draco

WARNING: CONTAINS SMUT

As I'm about to open our door, Demetri scoops me up bridal style, earning a surprised squeal from me. Opening the door he walks in and kicks the door shut with his foot, with the orange light coming from the fireplace we can see each other's faces clearly. Once my feet touch the ground, I lightly kick my heels off to the side and connect my lips with Demetri's. After a few minutes of heated touches and kisses, I pull away tugging his bottom lip with my teeth as I do. He groans as I walk away and towards my vanity removing Jane's bracelet, Rose's necklace, and my mother's hair clip with my veil. As I let my hair down, I see Demetri remove his shoes, coat, Volturi crest pendant, and vest before making his way over to me, through the vanity mirror.

"I loved watching you put the human in her place. Do you have any idea how much that turned me on il mio amore incantevole (my ravishing love)?" he says/asks, placing his hands on my hips and starts kissing all over my neck and shoulders.

"She deserved it, but no more about her, tonight is about us mio bel marito," I say, moaning at the end when Demetri finds another sweet spot on my neck and his left hand cups my breast, squeezing it. I manage to pull away from his infatuating hold and quickly turn to him and crash my lips to his. With our tongues swirling together I grasp my left hand onto his shoulder and my right glides up and down his chest before undoing the buttons of his shirt. With Demetri's hands gripping my waist, he walks me back to a wall, one hand unzipping my dress, letting it pool at my feet.

He pulls away gazing at my hour-glass figure that is now only covered with a strapless black lace bra and lingerie, "you, my love, are treading on a thin line."

I tug open the rest of his shirt revealing his toned chest and abs, as I push myself off the wall and closer to him while my hands feel all over his chest pushing his shirt away more, "and is there a problem with that my dear?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"No, it means our fun tonight is going to last even longer," Demetri says.

Our eyes become black with lust, "you're right, now lock the door and come join me for a shower, please," I say, with a suggestive smile and walk away towards the full suite bathroom, shamelessly swaying my hips. Entering the bathroom I quickly remove my makeup and turn on the shower. I hear the door lock click and soon after feel Demetri behind me once again. I turn to him and connect our lips, discarding his shirt and making quick work of his belt. In a flash I'm against the wall with my lingerie gone, Demetri hastily removes his pants and boxer before crashing our lips together.

My hands comb through his hair as his hands move to my thighs, "jump." I do and wrap my legs around his waist as he enters the shower. With the water running down our bodies it adds to the craving of lust we have. My back hits the shower wall and Demetri moves his lips down my jaw and neck eventually finding my breasts.

"Mmhh..., Demetri, please I need you inside of me..., -ahh now," I moan out, as his lips latch around one of my hardened nipples and he massages my other breast. I feel his tip at my entrance before he slides into me. After a moment of adjusting to his size, I grind onto him, indicating to start moving. Starting out slow, he leaves open mouthed kisses all over my neck.

Quickening his pace, I grip his biceps and moan in pleasure. "Is this what you want Dahlia? For me to pound into you with no mercy? Oh god..., you're so tight baby," Demetri groans out into my neck, one hand firmly planted on my thigh, the other squeezing my neck lightly.

I moan as he sharply thrusts into, hitting my g-spot. "Ohh god..., yes Demetri. Mmhh -..., fuck I'm close..., ohh right there," I bury my head into his neck, moaning.

"Cum for me, Dahlia. Ohh..., I want to feel your walls tighten around me...,-" he groans out, rubbing fast circles into my cilt with his thumb. I feel my coil snap and cum all over his cock, Demetri cumming soon after. Pulling out of me, he sets me only feet as our tongues swirl together once more. We move back under the stream of water never breaking apart. With his hands gripping my hips, I rest one of mine over his unbeating heart, and glide the other down his chest, grasping his hardening cock. I stroke and jerk him off a little before he breaks the kiss, burying his head into my neck, "please, mio fiore..., I want your mouth sucking me off," he whimpers a little when my fingers graze his balls.

"Of course my Casanova," I whisper in his ear before I begin kissing and licking down his body. Kneeling in front of him I rub his thighs and look up at him, "who did this to you, Demetri?" I ask, as I start licking up his cock.

"Y-you did..., mmhh you and your soft provactive touches," he moans out, gazing down at me as I take him in my mouth. Once he hits the back of my throat, I swirl my tongue around him as he throws his head back and fists some of my hair into his hand. I begin bobbing my head, taking him deeper and deeper in my throat. He thrusts into my mouth while leaning forward with his free hand holding him against the shower wall and keeping eye contact with me, "oh fuck..., I'm close my l-love..., god the way you're sucking me off uhh..., make me cum Dahlia," he groans out, and with a few more tongue swirls he cums in my mouth and I swallow.

As I stand up and Demetri has calmed down, he grabs the soap and we wash ourselves. I finish before Demetri, so I stand behind him and slink my arms around his waist. With my left hand I trace his chest and abs whilst my right hand lightly strokes his cock, I lean up to his ear and whisper, "I'll be waiting in bed for you." My lips gently brush against his ear before I quickly exit the shower, wrapping a towel around my body and grabbing one to towel dry my hair. As I finish rewrapping my towel on my body, I feel Demetri behind me. He grips my hips, pulling my back against his chest and ass against his hardening cock.

"Are you pleased with the reaction, my beautiful wife?" Demetri asks, his voice deep as he grinds my hips onto his cock, the towel the only thing between us.

My hands land on top of Demetri's as I moan, "I am..., -oh god." Turning me around, Demetri rips the towel from my body as he leaves sloppy kisses along my neck and our hands feel each other's bodies.

"Get on the bed, my love," he growls against my lips, pushing me back, making me sit on our bed. I slide back and lay down with my legs slightly spread apart. As Demetri climbs onto the bed and over me, his fingers brush against my skin. Using his left arm to hold himself above me, Demetri's right hand gently holds my neck as our mouths meet. I spread my legs wider for him as my right hand tugs at his hair and my left hand scratches down his back. Just as I feel his tip at my entrance again, he breaks the kiss and begins going down my neck. "A small punishment for teasing me with no mercy," he says into my ear, earning a surprised moan of pleasure at his words. He chuckles before kissing and licking down my body, "do you like being punished, Dahlia?"

By now his lips are on my thighs, as I lock eyes with him, "I do Demetri, how you make me feel when you're punishing me is nothing I ever thought of in 500 years."

His devilishly sexy grin already tells me I'm done for tonight, "you make me feel the same when you punish me. But for now, you're not allowed to cum until I tell you to. If you cum before I tell you to, I'm gonna have to spank you, my naughty little wife," he says and licks his tongue up my dripping pussy.

I whimper a little as he slides two fingers inside of me, curling them to hit my g-spot, "I thought you enjoyed it when I'm naughty for you my irresistible husband?" I moan out with a small pout.

"I do my love, but for right now I want you to behave and take your punishment," he says, adding another finger and increasing his speed as I moan, combing my fingers through his hair.

"Yes daddy," and with that he starts sucking on my cilt as his fingers strectch my pussy and stroke my g-spot. I scream in pleasure as my coil quickly begins tightening, my head thrown back with my eyes tightly closed and mouth open like an 'o'.

"Mmhh..., your so tight mommy. Your walls clenching around my fingers..., do you want to cum my love?"

"Ohh please daddy-, let me cum all over your fingers. Ahh...,-" I scream out trying to hold it, but I feel myself slipping as his fingers quicken even more.

"Then cum my little slut, let go" and I do as told. My coils snaps for the second time tonight, my back arching off the bed as I moan out his name. Helping me come down from my high, Demetri laps up my juices before pulling away from my pussy. Our eyes meet, as I stare at him kneeling between my legs with a smirk on his lips as I pant lightly before sitting up.

His hands instinctively cup my face, making me tilt my head up as my right hand runs up and down his thigh. "Isabella may have called me a slut but I'm your naughty little slut, Demetri Volturi," I say, smiling lovingly up at him.

"That, you are right about my love, and I wouldn't want you any other way," he replies, leaning down and connecting our lips. My hands find his cock and I start stroking him and playing with his balls. He groans into my mouth as he gently pushes me back down into the bed. As our mouths mold together, our hands grasp onto the other's body. My hands move to his waist and I flip him to his back while I straddle him. His throbbing cock pokes at my thighs as I grind onto him. "Please my love don't tease, mmhh...- I want to watch you ride my cock," Demetri whimpers out whilst I kiss his neck and jaw.

With my right hand holding onto his shoulder for balance, my left hand runs down his body, grasping his cock and lining him up with my entrance, "relax my Italian Casanova, and let me help you.''

With his hands on my waist and mine now on his shoulders, I sink down on him as I hear him sigh in content. Sitting up, I begin moving on his cock and moan as he matches my pace, thrusting into me, "oh g-god, mom-my faster please..., I love way you ride me," he pauses and groans when I quicken my pace, "mm-hhh and how your tight pussy wraps around me." One of his hands remains on my waist and his other moves to breast squeezing it.

I moan as Demetri repeatedly hits my g-spot with each thrust he does, "god, right there daddy!" I gasp in surprise when Demetri flips us over and continues thrusting into me. Groaning, I toss my head back while matching his pace with my hips. "Demetri..., aahh.. I-I'm close," I moan out as I leave kisses on his neck even from underneath him.

He starts squeezing my other breast and ravishing my neck with sloppy kisses as my hands run through his hair plus down his back. "Me too Dahlia..., uhh I'll love you no matter what," he says into my neck.

"Mmhh..., as I too will love you no matter what we face," I say and tug his head away from my neck, "ahh..., cum Demetri, coat my walls with your seed." I crash my lips to his and we both cum moaning into each other's mouth. Riding out our highs, Demetri breaks the kiss and rests his forehead against mine. Pulling out of me he lays beside me with the bed sheets covering us respectfully. Even though we don't sleep, we lay in our bed, holding each other as we fully calm down. As I lay with my head on Demetri's chest, I think back to when we first met. And I am grateful fir that nightly stroll I took that evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 22.8K 84
โ›fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!โœ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ”โ”โ” ๐•ฝebekah ๐•ฎullen, the youngest of the Cu...
297K 7.2K 22
โš ๏ธTrigger Warnings In This Story!!!โš ๏ธ Sofia thought she would have to live with the abusive she gets from her father forever, but one day, as she cle...
56.4K 828 9
Demetri Volturi x OC The Volturi Kings and the Elite Guards join the Cullens for a vacation on Isle Esme. What happens when Demetri Volturi meets Be...
1M 28K 25
in which a girl with eyes filled with innocence and veins filled with power is mated to the volturi kings and their trusted guards โ€ข " butterflies ca...