Demetri Volturi & Dahlia Petr...

By hermione23draco

A love story where two mates meet each other after Dahlia takes a late night stroll through the Volterra plaz... More

Hello Everyone!
Introduction and Table of Contents
A Glance at My History
My Time Alone
Volterra,Italy
Our First Meeting
First Meetings and Discussions
Family Happenings and A Human Bloodbags
Pleasant Thoughts of Recent
Time Alone with Demetri
A Letter from My Italian Casanova
An Immortal Love Recipe
Our Future ....
The Wedding and New Family
Our Night Together

My Journal Entry

743 12 0
By hermione23draco

Dear Journal,

After over 500 years of living, and traveling the world, I've finally decided to settle down for a bit and live in Volterra, Italy. I've met my mate and have joined his coven. I don't know why Edward thinks they're so bad, they are wonderful people, well vampires. Caius and I are difficult with each other but we're getting along much better than our first conversation. We've learned that I'm the soul mother of Jane and Alec, the witch twins. I especially hate how Edward views the children, it makes my cold venom blood boil.
My mate, the Italian casanova Demetri, I heard he was nothing but a flirt but he is more of a gentleman and very kindhearted and protective of the coven. Those are my two favorite parts of him and I am also close with his soul brother Felix. I love how we've grown closer since our first meeting and I could honestly ask for nothing more, well maybe a ring on my finger, but only time will tell. Until then I will always love Demetri no matter what we face as long as it is together.

With Love,
Dahlia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1.4K 11
Felix x Human reader Y/N lost her mom in a car accident and her entire life changed. She went live with the father she had never met and who never kn...
299K 7.8K 39
Madeline Swan's life was average. Friends, High-school, and the typical party here and there. But when her cousin Bella Swan's catatonic depression s...
70.6K 1.7K 55
You were that fire. It was always you. You showed me the way. You showed me the better path and lit the way. But like a candle... it doesn't burn for...
74.5K 1.3K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...