The Mafia Bride ♡

By LovelyShifah

Catalaiya Snyder, a 23 years old businesswoman was obligated to have an arranged marriage to a guy named Maso... More

A/N
Chapter 1 {Aziel}
Chapter 2 {Husband and Wife}
Chapter 3 {The hidden truth}
Chapter 4 {welcome}
Chapter 5 {money}
Chapter 6 {Pond}
Chapter 7 {The purchase}
Chapter 8 {Story}
Chapter 9 {Aria}
Chapter 10 {Aria (2)}
Chapter 11 {The realisation}
Chapter 12 {Seeing everything}
Chapter 13 {Dark}
Chapter 14 {apology}
Chapter 15 {Threats}
Chapter 16 {Eliza and Eddie}
Chapter 17 {bitchy behaviour}
Chapter 18 {friend}
Chapter 19 {Moments}
Chapter 20 {Fatherly love}
Chapter 21 {Charity Party}
Chapter 22 {Gun shot}
Chapter 23 {Time to say it}
Chapter 24 {Rest day?}
Chapter 25 {Help}
Chapter 26 {Bye}
Chapter 27 {night}
Chapter 28 {Italy}
Chapter 29 {Unconsious}
Chapter 30 {Fever}
Chapter 31 {Sorry}
Chapter 32 {Carter}
Chapter 33 {Anything...}
Chapter 34 {Surprise}
Chapter 35 {Thoughtful}
Chapter 36 {Bridget}
Chapter 37 {Boat ride}
Chapter 38 {The kiss}
Chapter 39 {Amazing day}
Chapter 40 {bliss}
Chapter 41 {He warned you}
Chapter 42 {The Mafia Mansion}
Chapter 43 {Mrs Alvaro}
Chapter 44 {Hanna}
Chapter 45 {Wine}
Chapter 46 {Petty}
Chapter 47 {Talk to me...}
Chapter 49 {Birthday party(2)}
Chapter 50 {Birthday party(3)}
Chapter 51 {Georgia}
Chapter 52 {10th week}
Chapter 53 {First date}
Chapter 54 {Attention and Affection}
Chapter 55 {Disaster}
Chapter 56 {Disaster P 2}
Chapter 57 {Shopping&Pool}
Chapter 58 {Our Parents}
Chapter 59 {Baby Shower}
Chapter 60 {Time To Rush}
Chapter 61 {Finally here}
Chapter 62 {back home}
Chapter 63 {Meeting Her}
Chapter 64 {New Routine}
Chapter 65 {Epilogue Pt 1}
Chapter 66 {Epilogue Pt 2}
A/N

Chapter 48 {Birthday party}

116K 3.3K 326
By LovelyShifah

L'amour de ma vie
Love of my life...

(June 19th)

Catalaiya's pov:

Just like that, in a blink of an eye, two weeks went by and it was already Aziel's birthday. We both planned out the party together; he looked after the catering and the food items while I looked after the invitation and the decorations.

Since it was a family friend party, we didn't let Thalia cook and called a catering organisation. Both her and Alfred were our family and friend, so it's fair that they enjoy the party like we all.

(Catalaiya's outfit⬆️)

Right now I was with Thalia outside in the backyard where the decorators were setting the tables. Alfred was by the patio area blowing up balloons that he bought to put up the glass door that leads to the backyard.

We decided to have an outdoor party as it gets hot inside at night and the breeze in the backyard was a gift. Plus the lights and the view was better.

I told the decorators earlier how I wanted the set-up to be and so far they were doing amazing.

"I'll be back," I told Thalia and she nodded.

I made my way upstairs to the master bedroom. Aziel went to work this morning and he came back around noon when we were having lunch. Despite being his birthday today, he was still in our room working on his laptop.

I opened the door and my eyes landed on him. He was sitting on the couch near the window, his laptop on the foot couch.

"Hey," I said softly.

He looked up at me," Hey, how's everything going?"

"It's going well," I replied as I made my way to my side of the bed. I went near the bed table, pulled the drawer opened and took out a black bag.

I turned around and put the bag on the bed before glancing at Aziel, he went back to work.

In this bag, there was a gift for him.

A ring.

The ring that he got on our wedding day was plain silver and it was Mason's size. So for his birthday, I decided to gift him a gold ring, much better than the last one.

(Ring⬆️)

I took out the blue velvet box and made my way toward Aziel. He looked up at me and his eyes landed on the velvet box, he gave me a questioning look.

"I have a little gift for you," I told him as I stood near him.

He looked at me surprised, clearly not expecting it.

He stood up, "You didn't have to."

"I wanted to," I said as I handed him the blue velvet box. He took it in his hand and opened it.

"It's pretty." He commented.

"Now you can wear this one instead of the plain silver one," I added.

He smiled, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I smiled back.

He put the box down on the couch before reaching to grab my waist and pulled me onto him. My hands remained on his chest as we both stared into each other's eyes. He tightened his grip around my waist as he flashed me one of his signature smiles that I began to love.

"I Love you," he said making my eyes widen slightly while the butterfly in my stomach became alive.

A smile broke onto my face.

"You do?"

"Hmm, very much." He stated before leaning and sealing his words by crashing his lips on mine. The kiss was slow but passionate as he pour his feelings into it. He meant what he said.

We pulled away and I looked down at his rosy lips, which happened by my lipstick. I reached to wipe it from his lips and he playfully bit my finger making me shriek lowly.

"I need to go back downstairs," I reminded him.

He sighs," And I have a few things to complete on my laptop."

"Well, you have only an hour before the guests start to show up." I pointed out.

"It'll be done before then," he promised.

"Good... oh, I have something else to show you," I said excitedly and he looked down at me curious.

"What is it?"

I pulled away from him and went back to my bed. In the black bag, there was another blue velvet box. I grabbed it before showing it to Aziel. I opened the box and stared at the necklace inside.

"I bought that for Aria."

(Aria's necklace⬆️)

"Did you already pay for the whole thing?" He asked me making me furrow my eyebrows.

"For your ring yes. But I only pay half for the necklace... why?" I inquired.

"Well I want to give her something too and since you pay half, let me pay the other half... then this will be our gift for her." He explained.

Awww...

"Sure, beside you know what... you give her the gift. If Kassy finds out that I bought another expensive thing for Aria, she'll kill me but she can't kill you." I told him.

He laughed, "Fine by me."

"I need to head downstairs now," I said and he nodded. He pecked my lips one more time before I left the room. He kept the necklace with him.

When I came downstairs, Alfred had already put the balloons above the door entrance and he was now helping the decorators to pack up.

I looked around and I was happy by how it turned out. I forgot to tell the decorators that we were 10 people and he bought a 12 seated table, so we have two extra seats.

"The catering will be here soon." I heard Alfred say.

"Ok, where's Thalia?" I asked him.

"She went to get ready." He replied.

"You should go too, I'll look after the rest," I reassured him. He nodded before he left for the guest house.

I let them pack up and made my way inside. As I walked toward the kitchen, I heard the doorbell. I walked there and I opened the door. I was surprised to see Leo, Kassy and Aria.

It was still early.

"Hi," I hugged Leo first since Kassy was holding a sleepy Aria. I side hug her before kissing Aria on her head.

"Hey,"

"Where can I put her?" Kassy asked as she walked inside.

"How about my room? Aziel is working on his laptop, he'll keep an eye on her as she sleeps." I suggested.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 8.1K 21
Meet Miral Mansoor , a 18 years old beautiful girl who loves to sing and keep on singing no matter where she is and what she is doing . Meet Syed Za...
1.7M 71.9K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
249K 10.4K 38
(Can be read as a standalone.) I was a hopeless romantic from a young age but when I watched my father strike a deal with his friend in the most desp...
119K 3K 35
"Don't leave." he takes my hand in his and looks me in the eyes that are full of different emotions now and I can't help but stare back, I don't want...