Hidden Mate // Larry

Od BlindBirdy

After Head-Alpha, Mark Tomlinson's sudden death, a very strong and profiting business-mafia organisation has... Více

Heart Attack
Black Day
Cutthroat
Pencil
The Table
Changes
Caught On Web
Trouble
Unanswered
Pillowtalk
Office
Russians
Saving Him
Ambush
Return Favour*
Travel Dates
The Lake
Lunar Moon
Omegas
The Luna*
Lock The Door*
Pressure Point
Wounds That Never Heal
Soft Footprints
Love Wrap*
Phone Cabin
Lovers Cabin*
Blood Tune*
Birds
Clues
Red Room*
Yarn
Nanny Dona
Paris
Pray For The Devil
To go...*
Saint Louis
Morning sickness
The pub
Mackerel
Entry
Perfumé
The Prince & The Moonlight*
Double Help

Clues

638 30 18
Od BlindBirdy

...

Louis called everyone in the pack, alerted everyone who was inside the mansion, all the families and all the workers.

Someone had threatened their Luna!

Someone had dared to enter his office! Someone had dared to threaten him...No one was safe anymore.

Louis stood inside his office, trying to gather anything that made sense to the situation, anything that could be recognised as the intruders. He had the photo in his hand, the threat that didn't only include him, but also their alpha leader.

You're next...

Why was Harry next? This was his office? Why would someone place a note that was actually for Harry, not him.

Louis called Niall one more time.

He came in, phone in his hand, working on phone calls, communicating with everyone at the same time.

"Niall, I want the CTV camera recording of the whole week I haven't been around. The list of everyone that entered or left the pack in the meanwhile. And the number plates of all the cars that passed on our driveway."-Louis ordered.-"Get me the signal equipment for trackers and listening devices. They might have tried to compromise the office. Take Everything! Fast go!"

"Alright boss! On it!"-Niall said and disappeared to call the people who helped him with his tasks.

Louis waddled around the office, holding the picture of Harry on his hands, trying to figure out who could have done this to them. He tried to think but it was all blank. The most he got, was the person who snitched him to the cops and blew up his car, that he knew was part of the council or the board...but they could also be working with outsiders. Someone that both Louis and Harry knew and hated...a common enemy.

Louis' eyes picked on something hiding under the desk, it shone upon many shattered glass prices. He walked over and bowed down to get it.

A piece of glass grazed his palm, causing a small scratch to bleed a few drops. Louis ignored it, such scratch was nothing to him.

Some kind of nail, like a silver screw. He didn't get to examine it long enough, because than a car stopped in front of his mansion and Louis followed the car with his eyes. He placed the silver thing inside his drawer and went to see who was coming.

But his curiosity didn't last long and the doors
of his office opened with a rush and a very worried Harry came breathing heavily inside. He breathed out when he saw Louis fine and alive, running the little distance to envelope him in his arms.

"You're fine! Thanks god you're fine...I thought they hurt you!"-Harry whispered as he kept hugging him and breathing in his faint scent. He than separated to look at his every inch of body.-"You're fine right? Nothing hurts? Nobody attacked you?"-He said as he kept searching him with his hands.

Louis smiled wholeheartedly at the alpha.-"Harry calm down love, I'm fine."

Harry wasn't convinced, his instincts having taken over. He continued to search and sniff for blood, almost went wild when he noticed a bit.-"Blood? You're hurt! Where?!"

Louis showed him his palm.-"A piece of glass grazed my hand. It's nothing. Can you please calm down for a bit."

Harry search his pockets for a handkerchief, proudly blinked when he found one. He placed it over the small scar and wrapped it around the hand.-"That needs a bandaid as fast as possible, where did you place the bag from the last time?"

"You serious right now? Harry I said I'm fine. Please can you stay steady for one second."-Louis asked but Harry's eyes where already looking for the bag.

Louis sighted, catching him from his shoulder.-"Look me in the eye."

Harry guiltily looked up.

Louis stood on his tippy toes and kissed his nose. The same thing he did when Harry was angry. He was just trying to calm down his alpha.-"I'm fine darling."

Harry looked back down.-"No...look."-He said and got out a picture from his pocket.-"It's all my fault...they're after you because of me...You're now a target because of me."

Louis took the picture from his hands. It was a old picture of him and his dad. He remembers it was the second year of college. He and his dad had been celebrating at Leeds over a dinner. They had Zayn take a picture of them.

But now the picture was in black an white, and there was a red cross over Mark's face, and behind it was written You're next...

Louis gasped.-"Harry...I got the same threat."

He walked to his desk opening the drawer, ignoring the silver thing inside it, now having totally forgotten. He took the picture and gave it to Harry.

"See...They did this to both of us. It's not your fault. It's fine Harry. Really! We'll figure this out together."-Louis said taking him by his hand and guiding him to his desk. They both sat on the couch in front of the desk.

"But It doesn't make sense. We've only meet each other, how many enemies might we have in common?"-Harry asked, holding Louis hands.

Louis just shrugged.-"I don't know...but I need you to tell me everything you know. Who might be, any person you've done something bad too, or someone you know hates you."

"Louis, I'm a leader of a mafia organisation...I've done something bad to almost 10% of the people around here."-Harry said grinning.

Louis shook his head.-"Something more serious...like the ones who shoot you last week..."-He said as he touched his now healing wound.

Harry thought for a while.-"I think it's the car that followed me that night...when we went tp
the port...the same type of car was the one following me alongside with two others. It was a black G-Class."

"Black G-Class! Great! Do you remember the plate?"-Louis asked now thinking his off for something.

"No...I think there was no plate on the car."-Harry said trying to remember.-"I would have remembered something of it."

"I think it all is related to the bomb that was put on my car. And than the report about my ships...it all has to connect somewhere."-Louis said softly holding his head with his left hand as if trying to hold his brain inside.

"Do you have any enemies we should worry off?"-Harry asked.

Louis looked up at him. Than smirked.-"No...they're all...not around."

"What do you mean by not around?"-Harry asked again.

"Well...years ago I did have a lot off them. But now they're not, so there's nothing to worry about, I promise."-Louis said reassuring him.

"Louis! You're hiding again."

"I'm always hiding! That's what I do!"-Louis said chuckling.

Harry just for once wished that Louis could be more open about himself.-"Alright, but just in case you missed any of them, do a recheck."

"Of course, I'll ask Niall to check their graves later."-Louis mumbled the last part, Harry could barely listen go what he said.

Louis took both the pictures on his hand. You're next...

They where next for what? To be killed for what? What was this person after for?

Louis sighted.-"This is going nowhere."

"I'll be organising an urgent meeting this week. We need everyone from the table to know. I advise you do the same with your people from your board. I'll need a file of all of them...just so that I don't miss any suspects."-Harry said first.

"I've been working on that for a while now...my first thought was that one of them is betraying me..."

"The Table is not to much of suspect...but I can't risk it. I swear who ever it is, I'll kill them with my own two hands."

"Calm down alpha. I'm a part of this too."

"Oh no! You're not leaving this safe space until I figure out something."

"What?"-Louis said angrily.-"You can't just keep me here."

"I'm not keeping you here, I'm just going to be keeping you under supervision. Every move you do out of this house, I'll have to know. Cannot risk you getting hurt Louis. I'm sorry. As my allies, as my partner and...as my friend, I'll have to do this for your own safety."-Harry explained.

"My own safety? Than who's going to look after you!"-Louis said his nerves getting the best of him. This alpha and his sick pride, won't let him help and protect him.

"It's too dangerous for you to go out alone."

"Like you won't go out alone!"

"I will...but not necessarily."

"I want to be there! To protect your ass!"

"I'm pretty sure my ass won't go anywhere."-Harry said winking.

Louis slapped his arm.-"Harry!"

"Alright! Just give me one of you trusted men, he can inform you about everything."-Harry agreed.

Louis nodded, although he didn't agree completely.-"Is it fine if this man is not an alpha?"

Harry thought for a while.-"Can they defend themselves?"

"He's the best."

"Alright...is it Zayn?"

"Yeah...but hey! No funny business with my best buddy."-Louis said threatening.

"What? Me picking ok your friend? Never! You might want to talk with Liam about that part though."-Harry said chuckling.

Louis facepalmed.-"These alphas."

Harry continued to laugh. Now knowing he was an omega, all this cussing for the opposite gender made sense.

Niall knocked on the door. Louis let him in.

"Please tell me it's good news."-Louis said hopeful.

Niall scratched his head.-"Well lads, all I got from the cameras was a very blurry image of the car, the rest of the footage was blurred and erased, also here's the list off people who entered, no suspects, all people we know, who work for us, providers for the pack and stuff..."

Louis took the printed image of the car. He smirked.-"Harry look! We finally have a lead!"

Harry took the picture from his hands observing it.-"It's the G-Class. My cameras didn't catch anything, but wow! Good job Niall!"

"No biggie."-Niall said softly bowing a bit.

Louis patted his shoulders.-"Go get yourself a tea Niall, you look horrible."

"It's been a hard day, go pal."-Harry also offered him.

"So that I can leave the work-to those morons you brought with you. No way in hell. I stand my position."-Niall said prideful.

"You brought what now?"-Louis asked Harry.

"It's just a few guards. I panicked alright! What if you got hurt! What if you still do!?"

Niall and Louis shared a look, than Niall smirked as he walked away mumbling something that sounded like.-"Whipped..."

"Harry I can take care of myself!"-Louis said sitting over the desk his legs hanging like a sad child.

"What about your pack? They are also in danger. Louis it's a hard position we're both in. We need to help each other. The best we can."-Harry stood up and walked over to him. He fit himself between his legs and held his chin up with his hand.-"We're in this together alright love?"

Louis' heart beat quickened a bit as Harry called him pet names. So much to calling him a friend huh!-"Yes...but if you're going to keep me locked up here, you'll have to at least show up once a day and bring me all the news you collect, and no sending others, be here yourself, deal!?"

"Deal!"-Harry said smiling as he now held his chin closer.-"Seal the deal with a kiss?"

Louis made an fake-annoyed expression. He actually really wanted to have another up close sniff of his neck.-"Yeah sure, whatever!"

Harry chuckled at his behaviour.-"God, you drive me crazy already!"-He said before melting into his lips.

Although they had spent the whole morning making out, this afternoon kiss just recapped them all. It was more like a worried kiss, like a gentle hug of lips, like a promise that he wished he could keep.

Louis enjoyed each second of it. Hopping the alpha would be alright, and that he'd make it alive out of all this mess. He needed him to be alright. He needed HIM.

Deepening the kiss Louis hugged him closer with his legs, now completely pressing Harry to the desk. He released him for a brief second.-"How you liked me over the desk?"

Harry smirked remembering his death bed words from last week.-"Just like this!"-He said and reconnected their lips again and a hand made it's way deeper to his skin.

The passion was huge. It was like flames, that the longer you try to control them, the longer they try to escape. It just got bigger, the magnetic feeling got stronger, their inner selves got more aware of each other.

Once the kiss was over Harry continued to stay where he was.-"The best choice I made these days was to stop taking those damn pills."

"You tell me! I've never felt more drunk of someone scent than now. It's like a drug."-Louis whispered chuckling.

"Careful or you might develop a habit."

"I hope I do. It would be the worst way to kill myself, slowly and passionately."-Louis said brushing his thumb over Harry's lower lip.

Harry felt his whole body burn again. The heat under his skin rising.-"You blow my mind!"

"You kill my heart!"-Louis admitted.

"Call it even?"-Harry asked smirkingly.

"We're Even."-Louis replied smudgily.

...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

461K 9.6K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
645K 32.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
629K 9.8K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...