Cāndrēya Sahadharmiṇī~ Prēma...

By Charumati_

The Mahābhārata, an epic of unparalleled intrigue and profound mysteries, has revealed an untold tale of a co... More

Disclaimer And Copyrights.
Intro and Graphic corner
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
Gratitude
||12||
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||19||
||20||
||Epilogue||

|| 18||

312 18 71
By Charumati_

"Ah!" He sheriks at the harsh blow.

I giggle and brush my palm over his chest. His palm travelled into my hairs, fondling them. My leaf was resting on his chest, listening to the rhythmic contractions and relaxation of his heart, I snuggle deep into his chest.

"This much love?" He lifts his eyebrows.

"My husband, my property, my wish!" I repeat my signature line.

"Because, after few months, my love shall fade away." I pout and turn my face away.

He reciprocates a questioning look, he pulls my chin up, with the help of his curved index finger.

"How did this weird thought got into you, dear?"

I settle myself on bed. "Why not? Maata was saying that when pita got to know about me, he was just clinging to my mother's womb! His whole attention shifted towards me when I was a newborn it seems! Same applies with Kanishtha maata Satya and Rukmini!" I whine.

He drapes his face with his palm.

"If you would be carrying my beautiful daughter, then it would happen." She smacks my forehead.

I gasp. My colours fade away. Before I huff and puff, I place his hand Om my womb.

"Your to be son or daughter." I mumble in agony.

Well, this agony is a mixture of a grey shade. He flap his eyelashes for a minute.

His lips slightly as his pulse beats rapidly. His eyebrows twitch as he gazed into my eyes for confirmation. A smile encarves on my face, revealing a yes. Next second, I could feel his warm embrace. He brushes his lips in my hairs.

"Who reveals this extra good news in this way." He smacks my back head.

I push him backwards and turn my face away.

"See, from now you are loving this kid like anything! What about after birth!? "

He tilts his neck towards the ceiling with his thumb glued to his cheek while his index finger has been resting beneath his chin.

"First me and my daughter will throw you out of room then---"

Insecurities buldged my heart. I roll myself into the comfort of duvet and shift my side.

"Oyy." He grabs me by my waist and drags closer to him.

I try to escape his grip but his hands locks my waist.

"I love you more than her." He pulls my nose.

"Truth?" I frown.

He leaves a peck on my forehead. "Promise. And anyways, why you being so insecured?"

I nod my head and dig deep into the past.

"The ladies exaggerated." I grin.

"From now onwards no entry into kitchen."

That's it! The very one sentence snatched the land beneath my feet. I immediately protested!

"No way! See, rajamata, maharani, dvarakadheesh, my pita, maata and brothers look after the royal affairs, I sit like a clown! And now you are restricting the something which is my sole time pass?" I rant at the rate of a horse.

He rolls his eyes and slip till my womb.

"Say your maata to gossip or stick to her sword."

He nuzzles into my womb and pecks it. My fingers dive into his hair, brushing them. A contented smile.

"May none cast any evil eye on my world of three."

I close my eyes, mumbling my prayers to my almighty, Narayana.

"Tch tch, even sword is heavy--"

Before he chops off another thread of my freedom, I object.

"Stunts aren't allowed, normal stuffs aren't prohibited by ayurvati."

"Your mother is such a books freak, right? Why don't you say your mother to stick to her scriptures and constellations?"

I pull his chin up. "Talk to me directly!"

He jerks my hand off. " I wish to talk to my baby girl."

"Hey, do you hear me? Your pita speaking here."

I giggle and mimic.

"Yesh, pi--pita.." I stress my vocal cords.

"How's my princess doing?"

"Vely well, chut misshed lou."

(Very well, just missed chu)

He giggles and rubs his nose against my womb. "Your mother is a cheater. Betrayed me! Didn't say about you till now. She should be punished, right?"

I plaster a displeased face.

"Will chu bhe larshie on maata?"

(Will you be harsh on maata?)

He winks at me. "Why not?"

I push him and conceal myself in the shelter of my blanket. He however pulls me on his chest with his one hand encompassing my waist, while other one has been placed on my womb. I inhale his fragrance deep and snuggle into his neck crook.

As the sun rays pecked my face, I flutter open my eyes to find a pillow in my embrace. I advance towards the dining area, accomplishing my morning routine.

"Pranipat, everyone." I pull my seat.

Instead of reciprocation of my greetings, I tend to hear various replies.

"My kid is gonna have a kid, soon." My father pats my cheeks.

"Better you take care of our sister." I hear a warming from my brothers.

"Yes Abhimanyu,that's true. Better have quality time with her otherwise I ain't gonna stop my son's from banishing you from Dwarka. " My father adds up.

Svami gulps and nods in a yes. "Dead." He mumbles.

"My child would have a crime partner." My bhratrijāya Subhamita whispers.

Bhratrijāya Subhamita caresses her eight months swollen baby bump.

"I wish to play with my grandson. I can't wait!" Pitashree says. "What if it's a girl?"

My father opposes "Nope, Indraprastha patraani Vatsala."

Well, why does it sounds sour for me. My mother squeezes my father's shoulder blade, nodding in a no. I didn't witness this side of my father till date. How come he's that sure of with Kaurava returning everything according to the conditions?

"Aiyo! Dau! You have become a oldie once more!" Kanishtha pita points out.

"Krishna, I am at least old enough to be called as pitamaha, I hope you remember your age when you were a grand-father. Aniruddha who was of two years used to run behind Charumati who was of mere eight years, addressing her pitr̥ṣvēśa. I leave the calculation part on you." My younger father's cheeks were painted in the bucket of crimson red.

But it appeared to be the roasting session of Kanishtha maata Rukmini rather than him.

"What about baby shower?" Bhargavi interjects.

They are planning to far. I am just completing my second month.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 18.7K 159
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
2.6K 243 25
Chitra. Veer-sodari, Veer-patni, and Veer-mata. Why? The world knows her as Princess Subhadra, the beloved sister of Lord Krishna. The pride of Dwark...
7.6K 438 16
•|SLOW UPDATES|• ❝ 𝐊𝐚̄𝐥𝐚̄𝐭𝐦𝐚̄ 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐚̄𝐧𝐚̄𝐦 ❞ ~ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴜʟ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴇɪɴɢs. Āshi and Viyana, two kālyugi sisters...
Uttara By Suranya

Fanfiction

4.3K 76 11
A spin off from the epic Mahabharat as a fan fiction on the Star Plus show depicting the lesser yet important life of Uttara, the Princess of Matsya...