COMPLETE ME

Av aberry216

It was YOU who shown me different Mer

CAST
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
X
XI.
XII.
XIII
XIV.
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XVIIII
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XVLII
XVLIII
XLIII
XLV
XVLI
XLVII
XLVIII Pt.1
XLIX Pt.2
L
LI.
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
Not A chapter !!!
LXVIII

XLI

861 26 0
Av aberry216

Giovanni Dior White
Location: Mama's T House
DEC 2021

"MAMA YOU'RE READY " I yelled as I opened her front door . I
had the kids in the car , picking up mama & mama T to go look at wedding dresses .

" IM COMING" she yelled back from somewhere in her house.

I went back to the car waiting on her to come out. I noticed a black tinted out raggedy SUV driving back down the street.

I shrugged it off , but making sure I had my gun in the car just in case .

" my grand babies sleep" mama ask as she got in the car .

" yeah but we going to get mama t too . But ma , have a raggedy SVU been driving by lately"

" no baby. What's wrong" she asked with concerned

" they drove by twice and I just never seen that car drive by before" I told her

I pulled out the driveway making sure nobody was following us as we head towards mama T's house.

" Call MyHusband" I told my car speaker.

" ma get my other gun if you don't got yours . That SUV is behind us two cars in the opposite lane on your side."

" okay go head an- she was cut off by sin .

MyHusband ❤️
" wassup baby "

Me
"We got a suv following us and I got the kids and mama in the car

MyHusband ❤️
Tf you mean somebody following y'all.
Ima call my people to handle this shit but G just listen to me baby . I'll be home as soon as possible

Me
I'm sorry baby ion know what's going on & we love you if anything happens .

MyHusband ❤️
Don't talk like that G keep driving I sent your location to them and I'm fenna guide you on where to go

Me
Okay

As he made sure we were good as we drove towards this guys are. Once we drove to the area , we made sure that they were still following us and they were .

I picked up speed to make sure we were out the way once they shoot up the car .

" Ay Babygirl , ion know what's going on but once I land I need you to tell me
What's you holding back" he said to me in a serious tone

" babe I don't- nah I'm not fucking around with you holding something back ,
I coulda been dead any of this shit because it got to this . Ion know
but you got no choice but to let it out" he cut me off before I could finish

I looked at my mama , who was looking like she had something to say . " what is it mama"

" he's right and I could look in your face when he was talking you holding something back. I mean no harm in the nicest but the in most disrespectful way , if anything is to happen to any of your 4 family members or my grand babies ,'ima beat your ass like a bitch in the streets . Don't be a dumb clueless ass girl, you may know how to take care of yourself but you got a man and family now , get your shit together and talk to my son" she said as she look back , seeing that they were taking out 3 people out of the suv, that were still breathing.

" I know ima talk him , I'ma talk to you once you get back home tonight . They got two niggas and a girl out of the car" I said to him

" one of them niggas look familiar baby and I'm not gone hold it to you . I can't think of his name because I barely see him but Omg ! Bae ! Shit ! His name got 600 attach to it on Instagram.

" Ft me and show me"

I did just that and I got out of the car going closer to them .

" Babe" I know my eyes was not telling lies to me

" Fuck you looking like that for , show me . Turn the camera around G"

" THE FUCK" he yelled through the phone

Sincere "Lil Durk" Banks
Location : Miami , FL
DEC 2021

" Ay gang , come look at this shit boy . This opp ass nigga ain't shit boy , on Nuski I'm on your ass" I told Wop & Von

"Opp ass nigga" Twin said

" You think my rips gone fit his bitch ass skull" Wop asked

" Tell them to take them to the warehouse I'll be in 3 hours at the least . We on the way to the airport" I told G before I hung up the phone

" okay , ima just go back home and call mama T and tell her we gone go another day . Be safe love you"

" I love you too & I'll be there cause I know ain't gone wanna sleep. Is the kids good ?"

"Yeah , we had to calm Willow back down and the twins were just sleeping like ain't happening"

" ima be back soon , we gone get this shit taken care of" I reassure her.

" I wanna be there too. They fucking with my family , so it ain't ifs an or buts. I'm going too" she said before hanging up

" ima get her ass when I get back" know damn well ion like when she hang up

2 Hours Later ...
📍warehouse

I picked up G and we headed towards the warehouse. "Before we kill these clown ass bitches, I got some questions for them . I prefer to take over if you don't mind"

" Why you got questions for" I hope she wasn't lying to me from earlier .

" Don't worry just know you'll find out" she said

I looked at her sideways and nodding my head. "Giovanni, you done lost you're fucking mind . I already told you about your mouth . Fuck you say? Motherfuckers was following you and you hiding shit once again".

" After this, Let's take a break since it's so much of a secret of knowing what's going on with you"

"Real- I cut her off

" dead ass Giovanni. You too secretive for me"

She busted out laughing . "Yeah no, this ain't that and that ain't this . We can talk when we get home."

I shook my head and made sure that we were good with our clips before heading in the warehouse .

Giovanni Dior White
Location: Warehouse
DEC 2021

Sincere real funny if he think we fenna take a break because I haven't told him about this one thing . Sometimes , I need to make sure I'm right before I run my mouth.

We walks in the warehouse with full tension between us. Before we got in the room , I pulled him to the side .

" it's a lot to explain that's why I need to ask questions and you'll know the full story as I ask because it's not adding up"

" ok" he said as if he cared anymore

I rolled my eyes . I opened the door and I still couldn't believe this shit.

"I still can't believe how you was near my kids or me while they were in the studio being all Friendly and shit" I said to Breezy

" ion even know know your fat ass. Ima just let my baby handle you " I looked at him.

" fuck you bitch" she shouted at me

" I shoulda been killed you"

" you dumb bitch. I thought to myself when I received them messages how you said you was beat my ass for taking what's yours . You look and sound so pathetic India.

" you see I have always caught onto whatever shit you thought you had up your sleeve but you wasn't smart enough. See if someone was to attempt to kill me , I would play along such as funeral , posting on media , having your mother play along but nah you didn't do none of that"

" so I should ask why the fuck would you try to shoot my car with your only fresh in blood in it ? To get me and my kids ?"

" fuck you bitch " she spat blood on me

" let's just keep this between me and you . You'll never have Sincere like I do & ima be Willow's only mama now" I shot her in her head

" Breezy what was your whole point? Like fr."

He laughed . " you see how ruthless you is , I like that . You supposed to been mine from the night at the club but his ugly got you before me . I even planned that shit in Miami."

" even about you rung my name but you was so caught up with Durk ass, so when he told me to kill of India . I had to finish off the plan"

" you really is a sick piece of shit , you know that ? You think I would really want you? My nigga , I'm good where I'm at" I shot him in chest twice & once in his stomach.

I sat back & let my BabyDaddy handle that nigga and once we did that we headed back to the house.

1hour later...

" so wassup with the secrets? You been receiving messages and threats" he asked

" yes bae and I'm sorry for not letting you know when I got them. We was busy and was caught up with a lot of shit . I forgot to tell about them.

"When did you first receive them" he asked me

" the day before I went to the warehouse" I told him , fidgeting with my nails

" so it took you until now to tell me only because you was getting followed"

" well regardless of anything I'm tired of telling you the same shit when it involves my kids. Ima take Willow w me until I come back" he said

I wipe my tears . " okay, I'm sorry babe"

" Mhm" he kissed the kids and went to pack for him & Will.

Once he packed up their clothes it was just me and the twins , so I picked up both and laid them on the bed as I cried myself to sleep.

" I done fucked up once again"

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

626K 21.2K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
197K 8.4K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
46.6K 3.1K 13
"You gotta' trust me at some point baby, just let go" BWWM
31.6K 1.5K 13
โThis is just my truth,โž