The Personal Assistant (Harry...

By yaraaaaa028

Because falling in love with my personal assistant is prohibited. [[SOON TO BE EDITED.]] AN: Thank you for re... More

I - One
I - Two
I - Three
I - Four
I - Five
I - Six
I - Seven
I - Eight
I - Nine
I - Ten
I - Eleven
I - Twelve
I - Thirteen
I - Fourteen
I - Fifteen
I - Sixteen
Author's note.
I - Seventeen
I - Eighteen
Author's note again.
I - Nineteen
I - Twenty.
Author's note.
I - Twenty One
I - Twenty Two
I - Twenty Three
I - Twenty Four
Song List. Yay! :)
I - Twenty Five
I - Twenty Seven
I - Twenty Eight
I - Twenty Nine
I - Thirty
Author's effin note.
I- Thirty One
I - Thirty Two
I - Thirty Three
I - Thirty Four
I - Thirty Five
I - Thirty Six
I - Thirty Seven
Announcement!
I - Thirty Eight
Author's Note
ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!
I- Thirty Nine
I - Forty
Sorry!
I - Forty One
I - Forty Two
I - Forty Three
I have a confession to make..
I - Forty Four
I - Forty Five
:(
II - One
II - Two
Hi guys. (Not an update sorry!)
II - Three
II - Four
II - Five
II - Six
I'll be gone til April. :(
II - Seven
II - Eight
II - Nine
II - Ten
II - Eleven
II - Twelve
Hi! :)
II - Thirteen
I'M DONE WITH THE BULLSHITS.
Why I haven't updated for a loooong time.
II - Fourteen
II - Fifteen
II - Sixteen
I'll update after 3 days.
II - Seventeen
II - Eighteen
II - Nineteen
II - Twenty (Ending)
Read me!!
Alternate Ending
Hi.

I - Twenty Six

3.1K 74 8
By yaraaaaa028

I decided that there will be no smut in this book, I mean, I can put some but not that "detailed". Bear with me. :)

And guys, 5k reads! Frickin 5 thousand reads?! You gotta be kiddin be! This is so amazeballs! Haha. Thank you! This is insane and you guys made my night. I mean, morning because it's already 3.30.

If you guys are wondering the total number of chapters for this book, the answer is IDK. Depends on my mood. :p

So enjoy this chapter. :) sorry for the typos, I'm just updating using my phone. 😖😖

------------------------------------------------

Harry's Point of View

"Baby, look what you've done to me?! Baby you've got me tied down." Victoria, who's sitting beside me, singing while I drive to the stadium. "Baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this waaaay!"

"You really liked that song?" I asked her. She turned to me and she nodded.

"Whoever composed this song, is in fact, genius! It got stucked in my head for quite a long time and I love him or her, if she's a girl or whatever. He can have my babies if he's a guy and she can be my bestfriend if she's a girl." Victoria stated which made me laugh for a little.

"You sure you wanna have his babies?" I told her. Victoria hit me in the arm, "Woah. I'm just asking babe."

"Unless you're the one who composed it!" She stated and I cringed at her. And I eventually laughed. "You did?!"

"Yeah, I composed that shit and Where Do Broken Hearts Go and... since we had unprotected sex a while ago..." I smirked at her, "You can have my babies any minute now." I laughed at her while she felt anxious about it.

"That's not funny, Harry." She sat back and stares to the window, "I can't afford to get pregnant."

I held her hand, "Of course I was careful. I can't just come like that in your vajayjay whislt you gave me the permission and I was joking."

"Yeah. I guess so." She said. "Anyways, let's not talk about it."

I was about to say something when Victoria palmed my lips, "Ssshh."

Victoria's Point of View

We arrived at the venue after 30 minutes. Of course, the place is jam-packed. Like hello, this is frickin One Direction- I think none of their concert is a flop. The crowd outside is huge and all of them are screaming crazy.

My phone vibrated on my pocket and I picked it out.

"Victoria, hey. :)"

It was from Hunter. If you are wondering about our duet, we've already done it. I just don't feel it when we were recording it because Harry and I just decided to split our ways, but, it turned out great.

"Hey too." I replied.

Harry guided me to the the stadium. This stadium is so huge, and I think this is so hard to have this stadium full of people but, it's easy peasy for One Direction.

"Are you okay?" Harry noticed that I sitting silently. He held my cheeks, "Are you feeling unwell?"

"No, I'm just overwhelmed." My eyes scanning through the crowd, I mean I'm hiding because I'm afraid the fans will get mad at me again, I had enough of my brain clot and I almost died because of whoever bitch that was.

"By what?"

"Your fans, Harry. They're so many! I mean, I think if I tweeted something against you, they can easily crush me." I said. "They're like the biggest fandom."

"I know, these fans are amazing." Harry smiled at me, "And they're beautiful, they really cooperate with us well. They never failed to make us smile." Harry pulled my arm and dragged me outside the balcony, "Come on."

"Where are we going? I-" Harry pulled me evetually, the four other guys, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis are also outside, they're like dancing like crazy. They peek through the balcony and the crowd begans to roar. I mean not like the roar, more like fulfulling roar. "Oh my god."

"See? This is the reason why I continue to sing and dance, even though I'm a terrible dancer." I slapped his arm while laughing. I saw Harry and the rest of the gang dance a while ago. I remembered watching One Direction: This Is Us with Madison, Louis mentioned that they are terrible, terrible dancers.

Liam saw us and walked to us, "Hello! How are you, Victoria?"

"I'm fine, Liam. How about you? How's Sophia?"

"We're both fine." Liam hugged me but then releases me quickly. "I heard what happened to you back then, how's your blood clot?"

I pointed my forehead, "The brain clot's here but it's almost gone. Some headaches but I'm fine." I answered.

"Well, that's good news. I hope you'll have a quick recovery." Liam smiled at me and I smiled back. I was about to reach for Harry's hand when I felt nothing on my side.

It was then a while when I saw Harry gone to the balcony. He's also peeking to his fans. I realized that Harry's really a good guy, I guess he was a jerk when he hacked Ariana's accounts but people can change right? I mean, he really loves his fans, he treats them like family.

Then I felt someone held my arm, I turned and saw Zayn. He looks disappointed, more like hurt.

"Zayn? Why? What-" Zayn pulled me against his chest and he begans to sob. "Wait, woah. What happened?"

Zayn just continued to cry. He nozzled his head on my neck, "Victoria, she's- she's."

"Who Zayn?"

"Perrie, Perrie's gone. She broke up with me."

My eyed widen in surprise. Why would Perrie broke up with Zayn? He's such a sweet and good guy.

"What happened?" I held Zayn's shoulder from me.

"She thinks that I cheated on her. Because of the photos that was spread on the internet. I swear, she's just a friend."

"Can I see the photo?" Zayn pulled his phone from his pocket and showed me the photo. "Zayn, If I were Perrie, I would really get mad. Do you think this looks like a friend thing? It's just-" I stared at Zayn and he looks like he's about to cry. His eyes were red and his lips are trembling in dismay, "Come on. Let's go inside. You need to relax for your show." I said, my face soften.

I guided Zayn inside the dressroom when I heard Harry screamed my name, "Victoria! Where are you going?"

Zayn and I turned our heads, "I just need to talk to Zayn. He's not okay." Harry was about to say something, "Just let me talk to him first, okay? He'll be fine later." Harry nodded and I let Zayn sat on the bench. "Okay, tell me, what really happened."

"Okay.." Zayn said, "What really happened is while we're in Thailand, the lads and I decided to go clubbing, because, that should be my final show."

"What? Should be?"

"Yeah. I wanna quit. It puts too much pressure on me and I haven't spend so much time on Perrie. So when we decided to club, I met this girl and we had fun. Nothing bad happened, I mean yeah, we held hands but I swear, it's nothing." Zayn continues to sob, helding his face on his both palms.

I lifted my hand to his back and caressed it, "I'm sorry if you're pressured. I'm sure Perrie will understand, just give her time. Do you want me to talk to her?"

"You will?"

"Of course. You guys are my friends and I just wanna help." Zayn looked at me and gave me a fainted smile, "Come on. Freshen up. Your show will start in a few minutes.." Zayn stood, "Anyways Zayn. Don't quit, I mean, your fans out there are the reason why you guys made it this far, right? And who knows, maybe some of your fans have changed because of your music, maybe some of them sliced their wrists but decided to stop because you guys gave them the motivation to stop right? But at the end of the day, it's still your decision. I just don't want you regretting in the future."

"I'll think about that. Anyway, you're right. Our fans put too much effort on us and I can't just give up like that.. I also promised that I won't leave 'em." Zayn stood and walked to the comfort room, "I should better prepare for the show, thanks Tori."

Tori.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.3K 42
Some of us just need to find our other halves. Others need to find ourselves.
10.1K 309 34
Love stories aren't always perfect... - (Contains lots of swears and stuff) {plus I wrote this forever ago so it probably has tons of errors}
219K 1.6K 34
He's her best friend. He's her worst nightmare. The choice is obvious, but she is torn.
4.4K 163 18
Choices make life. Choose right, everything will fall in place. Choose wrong, you and the people around you will be challenged. But are there...