My Quirky Love

By Imisshoe

This book can be read as a stand alone Greyson Blake Rosen-Hower Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a... More

Chapter 1: The floor is lava
Chapter 2: Three idiots
Chapter 3: Loner
Chapter 4: Stranger Danger
Chapter 5: Mr. Hoodie
Chapter 6: cute dresses
Chapter 7: Popeyes
Chapter 8: Intelligence
Chapter 9: Adopted
Chapter 10: catch you
Chapter 11: Excessive
Chapter 12: Kung Fu Master
Chapter 13: isn't he in Star wars?
Chapter 14: Twin
Chapter 15: Stud
Chapter 16: Old man who sells Fried chicken
Chapter 17: Male pregnancy
Chapter 18: The Rosen-Howers
Chapter 19: hemorrhoids and cushion seats
Chapter 20: Are you rich?
Chapter 21: Cunning Mrs. Rosen- Hower
Chapter 22: Bouncy castle
Chapter 24: Let's talk about Periods
Chapter 25: dimples
Chapter 26: English 101
Chapter 27: Gagged
Chapter 28: Alligator
Chapter 29: Mrs. Austin Power
Chapter 30: Operation first date
Chapter 31: Alfred the AI
Chapter 32: Who runs the world
Chapter 33: Junk
Chapter 34: Pesky Flies
Chapter 35: Mr. Mute
Chapter 36: Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Chapter 37: snakes and ladder
Chapter 38: suspicious
Chapter 39: Elephant's trunk
Chapter 40:Pollination
Chapter 41: Extinction
Chapter 42: Cockroach and Mold
Chapter 43: Camping
Chapter 44: 911
Chapter 45: Chokehold
Chapter 46: Procreation
Chapter 47: Purple Unicorn Onesie
Chapter 48: kidnap
Chapter 49 Are You ready?
Chapter 50: The chaotic plan
Chapter 51: Sky is the limit
Chapter 52: K.O
Chapter 53: Five years
Chapter 54: Power
Epilogue

Chapter 23: God help me

22.5K 998 114
By Imisshoe

Greyson's POV

I can't keep my hands off precious hair. Daddy did a good job cutting her hair. I really need to learn how, maybe I'll ask Ameera to be my practice dummy.

Precious was now currently sleeping in my lap. I keep on thinking in just one night my life changed. Thanks to mommy, Sunshine was now living with us.

As promised, the shelter was currently being renovated. Daddy made sure that the contractors will be finished before dinner.

"I am home!" I heard mommy shouts.
I immediately look down if Sunshine woke up from the noise but thankfully she's still sleeping.

Mommy saw me in the living room and wave excitedly. When she saw that Sunshine was sleeping on my lap, she make some kissy face and winks at me.

She's crazy but adorable.

Mommy saw daddy going down the stairs and jumps in her place in excitement.

"Gideon! Gideon! I bought floaties."

Daddy furrow his eyebrow. "What floaties love?"

"For the pool! I bought a pineapple, pizza and Olaf shape!" Mommy exclaimed.

"What else did you buy?" Daddy raised his eyebrow.

Mommy sheepishly smile and replied "Bounce castle."

"For a thousand dollars each." Daddy added.

"It was purple!" Mommy reasoned out as if that reason alone can justify the cost of the bounce castle that she bought.

"Uhuh and the other one?"

"It was for Blakey. I know he'll love it."

Daddy sigh and nodded defeatedly.

"This will be the last bounce castle you'll buy love."

Mommy pouts but nodded. "Well if this one got destroyed again maybe you'll build me I mean us and our children a play house. The one with a tall slide like three floors high with platic balls below. Our children love those."

Do we?

"Right Grey?" Mommy looked at me with her puppy eyes.

I sigh and nodded.

"See! Grey even love monkey bars." Mommy added.

Since when?

Daddy glance at me and I just shrug my shoulders.

"Oh and also I bought a bunch of make ups and nail polish!" Mommy excitedly say.

Daddy and I look at each other in horror.

Fuck.

Distract her! I mouth at daddy in which he nodded.

"Love. I think your favorite show is on."

Mommy's eyes brightened. "Really? Let's go! I don't want to miss the opening!" Mommy grab daddy's hand and run upstairs, dragging daddy behind her.

We're safe.

For now.

Sunshine turn on her side and her face was now snuggling on my abs.
She wrap her hands around my waist.

I want to bring her upstairs but I don't have the heart to wake her up.

I don't know how many minutes or hours had passed but one of the staff informed me that lunch will be served in a minute.

I nudge precious. She can sleep again after lunch.

She moans so cutely and my mind can't even conjure any perverted thoughts.

"Precious wake up." I softly murmur.

"What?" She sleepily replied.

"It's time for lunch." I murmur.

Sunshine adorably scrunch her nose and stretch her hands out. She's like a kitten.

So cute.

She slowly sit up and yawn again.

She opened her eyes and immediately smile at me.

"Goodbefore lunch Grey Grey." She softly greets.

"Goodbefore lunch too precious." I greets back.

"Are you ready to eat lunch? It's almost ready."

Sunshine nodded.

I stood up but Sunshine's still stretching on the couch.

"Do you want to freshen up first precious?" I ask.

She only nodded. I wait for her to stand up but nope. She's still taking her time stretching and yawning.

Without any warning I lift her by her armpit and her legs automatically wrap around my waist.

"Come on. Let's go to our room so you can freshen up and then we will eat lunch. Okay?"

Sunshine just mush her face on my shoulder.

My sleepy little precious.

I did not risk going up the stairs so I use the elevator. Once we arrive at my room, I walk directly to the shower and set up everything. Her clothes, the shower and everything while my little miss Sunshine was snuggled on my arms.

"It's all ready. Take a bath now." I carefully put her down and she thank me.

I walk out of the bathroom and lie on my bed.

I look around my room and list what are the things I needed to change. Does she want to change the color to something brighter?

I shudder just imagining myself sleeping in a room with bright colors in it but if Precious wants it then I'll just have to learn to live with it.

Another walk-in closet needs to be built. I woman needs her own space.

"I'm done!" Sunshine shouted.

I stood up and walk inside expecting her to be dressed up but no.

She's only in her underwear.

Fuck.

This is not my day.

"Grey Grey. Please help me. I don't know how to wear this shirt."

"Uhm maybe you should wear your short precious." I mumble while looking at the ceiling.

"Oh right." Sunshine murmured.

I hear some shuffling and she said "done!"

I look down and yup still on her bra but thank god she's wearing short.

This is not good for my sanity. I blindly grab another towel and hurriedly wrap it around her upper body.

"You'll get cold precious. Wrap this towel tightly please. You'll get sick. That's bad. We don't want that to happen." I am murmuring nonsense at this point. I just want her to cover up.

Sunshine tuck the towel around her body and I sigh in relief.

Dear God and everyone up there.
Please give me more strength to resist temptation.

I silently prayed.

"Where's the shirt?" Sunshine pointed to a sleeveless shirt that has crisscross on it.

I help her wear it and remind her that the cross part was supposed to be at the back.

Why the fuck Ameera gave Sunshine a complicated clothes?

This just proves that I really need to buy her more clothes. ASAP.
Preferrably that covers Sunshine from head to toe.

I dry precious hair and let it down.

We went down and saw my family's already at the table. My sibling already arrived from the mall.

I saw daddy rubbing his forehead.

I lead Sunshine to her seat and look at daddy.

After we prayed I ask daddy on what happened.

"What's wrong?"

Daddy sigh.

"Ask your brother." He replied.

"Which one? I have 3." I smartly replied.

"All of them."

I transfer my gaze to my three brothers who are looking in different directions.

I narrow my gaze to this three idiots.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing." All three of them mumble at the same time while Ameera snorts.

I look at my baby sis and arched my eyebrows "Well when we are at the mall Gabriel thought that it would be fun to hack the mall's security. Parker and Jamison agreed. So Gabby used some virus he created last night and hack into the system of the mall. All the doors of the shops closed and all the alarms inside the mall blared out."

I look at Gabriel in disbelief.
"You did what?!" I shouts.

"I know! I know! I did not thought that the alarm will be affected. It's not my fault that their system's weak."

Now, I am rubbing my forehead. I can feel a headache starting.

"And you two what did you do?" I ask Parker and Jamison.

"They pretend they are a couple and act hysterical because their dog named Dick escaped because it got scared of the alarm." Ameera deadpanned.

"When the MIB figures out what was happening they usher us back to the car then Gabby remove his virus so the alarms stop ringing and the doors opened like nothing happened."

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed.

"There's no one on the mall Grey! It's empty I swear!"
Gabriel defends.

I switch my glance to Jamison and Parker.

"Parker." Parker jumped from fright.
He anxiously rubbed his arm.

"I am really sorry Grey."

"And you Jamison?"

"It was fun." Jamison shrugged his shoulders.

"Grey." I look at dad who looks like he aged 10 years.

"My last will is in the safe. I don't think I'll get past 60."

I shook my head at him.

"Heck daddy. I Don't even think I'll even reach 27 at this point."

I glare at the my three brothers and sternly said.

"All three of you are grounded for a month. Your lab will be closed for 2 months Gabriel. If this happened again, I swear to God I'll kick your ass even our ancestors will feel it. Understood?!"

All three of them mumble "sorry" and pouts.

While I stare at them I felt a tug on my shirt and look down to Sunshine.

"Grey Grey. Can I meet your dick?"

Please God above help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 74.9K 51
*** "*Sobs* I'm so happy to have a character that's exactly like me." - @TakenUsernameSoz. "This story is so normal that it's unique; a breath of fre...
On Run By winterchild10

Mystery / Thriller

837 21 5
You can be forced to fear but not to love. ** His face was inches away, I was too stunned to do anything. He very softly whispered in my ear " I don'...
400K 15.9K 47
"Sir here is your card. I'll head to my room. Good night sir, Ms. Collins Have a wonderful night" He smiled at her and Jane replied to him with a bea...
100 16 8
⚠️WARNING⚠️ This story contains mentions of abuse, mental health issues, and strong language ⚠️WARNING⚠️ Okay, so maybe climbing the aisle at Walmar...