JUSTIN (JJK)

By midnight_breezee

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN!" Every lips have one word. The only super hero, the only saviour and the one and only heart... More

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
Characters
Gifts and Achievements
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
BEWARE OF FRAUD!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 4

324 49 20
By midnight_breezee

"Can I sit with you?"

The boys raised their heads at the voice. Surprisingly it was Jiah with another girl. The boys looked at each other and exclaimed in unison. "Yes. Why not??"

Jiah slightly giggled at Jungkook whose mouth was bloated with food. The girls took a seat, "we are sorry if you are disturbed. But we couldn't find an empty seat so..."

"No problem. More the merrier." Taehyung cut her off and secretly winked at Kook. The latter knew his friend was definitely cooking something in his brain. "I am Taehyung, by the way."

"I am Jungkook."

"Jiah here!"

"Mihyun. Nice to meet you."

They had some chit chats while eating. Taehyung's eyes took secret glances at Mihyun and Jiah, trying to judge by their looks. Having keen eyes he didn't fail to notice Jungkook stiffen every time Jiah was addressing him. The plate was almost empty when Tae suddenly spoke up in a loud whisper, "Jiah, Jungkook likes you."

There were minutes of silence. Jungkook's eyes threatened to pop out of his sockets. Suddenly Tae got slapped by the wind on his head, almost hitting his face on the food in the process. "Yah! What was that for??!!" He darted his head at the boy beside him.

Jungkook death glared back at him and then turned his away head as if nothing had happened.

"What happened Taehyung?" Jiah asked confused. She was busy chatting with her best friend, Yoongi and didn't hear Tae whisper.

"He hit me!" Tae accusingly pointed at Kook.

"But I am sitting quietly... how can I hit you??" He blinked like an innocent kid.

Jiah looked at Tae with a confused face. "I am not biased but I saw his hands were on the table for the past 5 minutes."

"I-" Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but stopped himself in the midway, "Nevermind. I am probably being haunted." Only he knew the pain of being the best friend of a superhero.

Jiah's phone suddenly started ringing and she excused herself from the group. "I'll get going first."

As soon as she was out of sight Jungkook's eyes shot arrows at Tae. The latter rolled his eyes and spoke, "What?! I was just trying to help you! Besides nobody heard..." Taehyung's voice faded when his eyes landed on Mihyun.

A naughty smirk was plastered on her lips. She had heard everything, "My lips will be sealed unless you want to..." She focused her gaze on her manicured nails and sassily smiled.

"Please save my life!" Tae pleaded to which Mihyun giggled. She assured with a nod and left the café soon after.

"I am still not done with you!" Jungkook glared once again and left him gulping in fear.

"Hey!" Jungkook heard a slightly pitchy noise when he entered the washroom. He turned his head to discover a new face. He was lean and much shorter than him.

"M-me?" Jungkook pointed at himself in wonder.

"Yes you! Jeon Jungkook!"

The rudeness of the boy got into his nerves. "Do I know you?" He narrowed his eyes.

"How dare you forget me?! I am The Park Jimin!!" He emphasized the word 'the Park Jimin'

"Still didn't light any bulb in my brain." Kook shrugged his shoulders.

"As expected dumbass!"

"Hey! How dare you call me dumbass?! You shorty!"

"Yah!" Jimin took a sharp breath and calmed his nerves, "I was the one who got the second position last year."

Jungkook's eyes widened in realization. "Oh!! I remember. You are that midget?!"

Jimin cursed under his breath, "Glad you know that, Jungcock. I just want to tell you that this time it will be me who will be in the first place! Not you. I have never been in the second position in my life! Just stay out of my way."

Jungkook was amused by his kiddish threat. He was the topper but he didn't have such jealousy even if someone else stood first. However, his competitive ass kicked in and he rolled his eyes, "If you are that eager to surpass me then go study instead of threatening me. Only time will show who will conquer the first place."

"I will win!" Jimin brushed his shoulder on his way out of the washroom.

"Whats with this boy?..." Jungkook mumbled.

○♡○

"Please stop it!! I am sorry!!" Taehyung's voice was louder than 50dB.

"You deserve it!" Jungkook exclaimed back. He hung Tae in the mid-air outside the window of his 9th-floor apartment.

"Please Kookie! I am sorry. I will seal my mouth! Spare my life!!" The poor boy was on the verge of tears.

Jungkook finally brought him back into the room. Taehyung leaned himself against the wall and panted. "This is bullying! Your powers will go if you do this to your best friend."

"If it goes then I don't care, but you should keep your mouth shut!" Jungkook recalled how his heart almost stopped beating when Taehyung mentioned those words.

"Okay, I will."

Jungkook walked to the bed satisfied with the answer. "Now come here, let's play something. I am bored." Taehyung stood in his place with a visible pout on his lips. He wasn't even looking at Kook. "Stop sulking..."

Jungkook walked towards him with a sigh and engulfed him in a hug. "I am sorry okay." Tae deepened his pout. "Please?? Taetae?? I am sorry." How can anyone resist Jungkook's puppy eyes??

Tae's lips slowly curved upwards, "I am sorry too. So are we good?" Jungkook nodded with his bunny smile, teeth glazing like diamonds.

This was the strength of the bond the besties shared. They had bittersweet moments but never left each other's side. Taehyung was the first one to notice the change in Kook's behavior after he got powers. It  was hard for Jungkook to hide it from him and finally one day he caught him flying in the air. He would be lying if he said he didn't freak out. But he supported his friend. He always stood by his side whenever Kook went through a rough time and vice versa. A brotherly bond indeed.

○♡○

The sun was almost below the horizon. The purple hue unfurled in the vast sky. The temperature began to drop. The birds flew back towards their nests. People began crowding in the transports to reach home after work. A typical sunset scenario of a metropolitan city.

RM stood at the top of the tallest building amidst the busyness. His dragon-like eyes traveled beyond the infinity. He feared the future. The city was witnessing the calm before an outrageous storm. He was back on earth after 3 years for a reason. Humanity was at sake.

Happy Birthday Hobi!! Our sunshine!! He is a blessing to us. Wish you all the happiness, Jung Hoseok.
🥺🥺💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 11K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
18.6K 1.2K 32
Summary: Confirming you were dating the famous Min Suga of BTS, you knew you were bound to make some enemies. But what you didn't expect was to be cu...
184K 3.5K 26
Y/N was an ordinary girl, then she went to Korea and saw a guy with a mask but she didn't know who it was.....??? Jungkook fell in love with a girl i...