Tony's New Assistant- Being E...

By Mwadeh2o

Y/n age 21 fresh out of college was having trouble finding a job until one night she was out with a friend an... More

Looking for a job
Night Out
Night out pt. 2
Getting to know each other
First Day
Date Night
Revenge
I Have Proof
In Love?
In love? pt.2
I love you too
The Past
Reunited
Be Mine
I need feedback
Shopping
Let me help you with that-smut
It Gets Better
Where do we sign
Welcome Home
Welcome home pt. 2
Let's do it-smut
Not So Happy Anniversary
Not So Happy Anniversary pt. 2
Forever and Always
Photoshoot
SURPRISE
All Good Things Must End
Planning and recovery
Rehearsal Dinner
Rehearsal Dinner pt.2
Cold Feet
Getting Ready-Tony's perspective
I do
Picture time
Wedding Photos
Wedding Photos Part 2
Wedding Photos pt.3
Wedding Cakes and Toppers
Party Time-smut
Reception
Wedding Night-smut
Wedding Gift
No longer a family of four
I'm scared
Family workout
THERES TWO!!
Powers?
Panic
New book
It's Time
Meet...and...
He can't hurt us anymore
Happily ever after

Getting Ready -Y/n's perspective

9 0 0
By Mwadeh2o

*It's still Narrator Pov it's just what your seeing*

It's 5 in the morning and Wanda Nat and Lily are on their way to wake you up. They come into the room to see you cuddled up with Casey.

"Aww they are so cute." Wanda whispers. Natasha gets a picture and Lily opens the curtains letting the city lights come through. Wanda starts to lightly shake you awake. You start to wake up slowly. Making sure not to wake Casey up. "It's my wedding day." you whisper with a smile on your face.

All the girls cheer silently. You get up and go to use the bathroom and take a shower. When you walk out you see that Wanda Nat and Lily all went to shower as well. You were all in your robes. You had a white silk one that said Bride in gold writing. They all had on rose gold silk robes that said Bridesmaid except Lily's had Maid of honor.  You all start doing skincare and taking pictures. At around seven Casey woke up and you let her put on a robe that said flower girl/ junior bride. She had a white dress along with you.

"Okay so the wedding is at 3:00 we have four girls to get ready a hairstylist and a makeup artist on the way and the photographer is fifteen minutes away." you say and they all say yes. "So why the fuck am I awake." you say annoyed. "Because you have to think it might take a while to get you in your dress we have to get Casey dressed and you want to be awake at your wedding." Lily says pulling you out of the bed. You all start laughing. Then there's a knock at the door.

It was the photographer. She went over the plan with you one more time and then she started taking photos. She got a few pictures of you helping Casey put a face mask on because she wanted to. Then the Videographer came in and this was a surprise from Tony to you. She handed you a note and you read it out loud. "Dear my love I know it's a little early for our gift exchange and this isn't really a gift this is more of a thing for me. I want to be able to look back and see you make yourself even more beautiful than what you were when you woke up this morning. I love forever and always love Mr.Stark" you laugh at the Mr.Stark. You were getting emotional so you tried to fan the tears away.

You were lucky not to cry. "God I love this man." You say looking up in the air. "Okay let's get you dolled up." Wanda says and everyone cheers. After you all wash the mask off you go into the room to get a cute photo of Lily popping a bottle of champagne. You all cheer when she opens it. She poor's you all glasses and you poor Casey a glass of sparkling grape juice. She really liked it and wanted more. You had to stop her after a while or she would have to pee all day.

Pretty soon Wanda was getting her makeup done while Lily was getting her hair done. You and Nat were chilling with Casey and drinking champagne. After a while it was Nat's turn to get her makeup done. Lily was going to do her own makeup. Wanda was getting her hair done. Nat was gonna do her own hair mostly so that the hair stylist could take as much time as needed to do your own hair. Casey wanted her makeup done of course so you let the makeup artist give her some lip gloss.

Then it was your turn. It was already 11:00 so you were getting more and more nervous as the time got closer. The hairstylist and makeup artist worked at the same time and the photographer got a few pictures of the process. You heard your phone buzz and asked Casey to get it for you. It was a text from Tony.

My Everything ❤️💛: Just wanted to say good morning since I couldn't see you last night or this morning well technically until three so I love you and I can't wait to call you Mrs.Stark

✨My Hot Stuff 🥵✨: Good morning to you too my love I love you too and I can't wait to see you at three.

"Who are you texting?" Nat ask. "My hubby." You say wiggling around excitedly in your chair. Everyone laughs at your excitement of calling him hubby. "What did he say?" Wanda asked. "He just said that he wanted to say good morning since he couldn't in person this morning and that he'll see me at three." They all smile. "I'm so happy that your happy." Lily says before concentrating on putting on mascara.

Soon enough your makeup is done and your hair is in rollers. You all get ready to head to the enormous closet Tony built for you. It was really just a room filled with clothes of your design. You had cleaned it before the wedding mostly so it didn't look so messy. And your dress was right in the middle of the room. The photographer got photos of it and the videographer got a B-roll of it. The girls then started going into the changing rooms to get dressed.

The photographer and Videographer left to got get some photos and clips of Tony and the boys. While they did that you helped Casey get dressed. The videographer and photographer came right before you were about to get dressed. You went into the changing room to put your undergarments on. Lily was the only one aloud to help you put it on the girls waited in the hallway for you. As soon as you put one foot in the dress you got emotional.

You put the other foot in. You started fanning yourself again. "Oh God I'm gonna cry." You say trying to hold it back. When you partially pulled yourself together a bit you put the rest of the dress on. You weren't going to look in the mirror until after the girls saw you. Lily let them in after you pulled yourself together. They all looked up at the same time.

"Oh my god you look so beautiful." Wanda says you could tell she was getting emotional. Nat started getting emotional as well. You then looked down at Casey and she was crying. "Oh baby what's wrong?" You ask bending down to her level. "You looked so pretty." She says crying harder as she finished the sentence. You just held her and tried to stop your self from crying. "Okay I think it's my turn to see myself." You say standing up. Lily and the girls help unravel your train and then help you turn around. They fix a few last minute things and then they count down for you to look at yourself.

When you look up you almost instantly start crying. "I'm getting married." You say in a whisper as tears fall. "Your lucky that's waterproof makeup" Lily saying handing you tissue. You then fix up your makeup a bit. "Okay now all we have to do is the first look with Bucky and Bruce and then the First look with the guys." You say. "So Tony and the guest will be the only ones who haven't seen you in your dress yet?" Nat confirms. "Yep."

You start to head downstairs after the photographer checked to see if Tony was down there. It's the guys turn to you first. They are all outside waiting with their backs turned away from you. When they turn around they all hype you up. "You look amazing Y/n." They all say to you. The three men come up and hug you.

Then it's Bucky and Bruce's turn to see you. When they turn around they both get emotional. "You look beautiful Y/n/n." Bucky says. You hug them both. "Thank you both of you for walking me down the aisle and just being here for me." You say. As soon as you pull yourselves together you get ready to walk down the aisle.

Wanda Nat and Lily's dresses

Casey's dress

The guys suits

Tony's suit

Your dress

You had Bruce on your right and Bucky on your left. You had linked your arms with theirs and holding your bouquet as a lock to keep your self there. Then the doors opened(song starts here). You Bucky and Bruce step outside. When you all got to the carpet you looked up at Tony and smiled trying to hold back tears. Tony on the other hand was a mess he started crying as soon as he saw you. You were about halfway down the aisle before you burst into tears. Neither one of you were sobbing but you were both visibly crying. You and Tony agreed to let the kids help pick some of the songs. Wanda helped them pick this one. You saw Peter crying as well standing right beside Tony. You Bruce and Bucky got to the altar and the song stops. You hug and kiss them both on the cheek. Now it was time for the best part and also the most scariest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 21.7K 38
wrong number story; mcu the reader accidentally texts a member of the avengers one day and then a beautifully chaotic friendship grows between them a...
20.9K 720 49
She never thought she would ever meet anyone as egotistical as her brother, but boy was she wrong. She never wanted to be in the lime light like Tony...
150K 2.8K 35
Imagine x female reader (Y/n) I wrote this when I was like 14 I'm sorry if it's confusing don't expect BrontΓ« ------------------------- A very boring...
470 1 44
'𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒗𝒂; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓.' - Follows through the journey of Nova Adler, her finding a path towards life as an avenger...