💞Luisa Madrigal x reader stu...

By doos_is_smelly

so I am a gaint simp for her and I'll try my hardest to write stuff about her- bare with me I'm trying my har... More

~The One~
~Accustom~
~Someone New?~
~Hard working~
~Its Rude to Stare~
~Hugs!..~
~update~
~I Thought I Hated you~

~From the Begining~

1K 35 66
By doos_is_smelly

Okay so like the biggest thank you to GlitraHasConsumedMe Cause like this is the cutest story idea ever, not to say the other stories aren't cute but like this is adorable. Also sorry i havent been posting ive been getting busy plus im a little sick (its just a cold) . 

P.S THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS IM SO GRATFUL 

Word count: 2036

The day was just starting, the sun beamed down as you walked across the town, passing by many of the townsfolk. Some said hi, others just smiled at you. You wouldn't say you were popular but many people in the town enjoyed oyur company,

Your parents owned a small farm on the outskirts of town, so whenever there was a party you begged and begged your parents to let you go, at the most recent party they finally accecpted. 

The party was tonight and you were searching for a gift to bring to the casita. You weren't supose to bring a gift but you rarely ever come so you felt it was needed. You walked around for a little longer til you found a beautiful fruit bouquet. You picked it up, and talked to the chart owner. You ended up buying. 

The second you turned around, you saw her. Luisa Madrigal. 
Your heart skipped a beat. Every time you see her, you become a blushing mess. Her hair in a tight bun sent butterflies speeding into you stomach. She didn't even speak to you, she often just looked and smiled. 

"Will i see you at the Madrigal party later?" the cart owner said, still holding the money in his hand. "Oh yes! i finally convinced my parnets to go to this one!"

A grin grew on you face, your (H/C) flowed with the wind as you spoke. 

Later that night you wore your fancest dress and hurried to the party. You were about to walk in until you saw Luisa, greeting people as they came in. You felt your face heat up. You may have known her since she first got her gift but that doesn't mean your anyless nervous to talk to her. 

You walked up to her, fruit in hand. It was bigger than you head. 

"Hey- oh. Whos behind the fruit?" she questioned, giggling at her own question. "Uh-m its (Y/N)!" you said, trying to not sound nervous. that worked out well. 

"(Y/N)?" Her tone of voice rose, she was getting excited. She hadn't noticed you town, she was always busy. Wether that was with chores or just people bugging her. 

"Y-YUp" of course your voice had to break just right then and there. 

The line had to keep moving, so you hurried in. For the rest of the night you avoided Luisa, cause shes a Madrigal, and not to mention shes the strongest. A random girl wouldn't work with them. Then Antionio got his gift, you were so happy for him. 

-____-

You were at home, when you heard people pretty much screaming from the town, You paniced. What was going on? You hurried down out of your room and ran as fast as you could to the town. it was the casita. It was.. destroyed.. 

You looked around, everyone was okay.. but one person was missing. Mirabel. 
You looked over the crowd to see if there was an opening. With no chances, you ended up just pushing through the crowd. 

As you made your way through the crowd, near the end it got harder and harder to make you way through. With one last push, you landed on the ground. The madrigal family were to busy panicing to care about the townsfolk. The whispers from the townsfolk were deafening. 

You didn't care what they were saying, getting up you rushed towards the family, all the anxiety that was rushing threw your veins were now covered with the worry for Luisa, how was she feeling throughout all of this?

Trying to not fall over whilst running, you made it up to the family. "I-I'm sorry" you huffed, "I wanna help. We will find her, i promise" They didn't really say anything, they just kinda stared in shock. 

"I wanna help too!" said someone in the crowd, then like clockwork each and everyone of them helped. Just searching around the town. 

_-------_

Mirabele! They found her! And someone else is there too, he looked like he hadnt bathed in little while. (Seriously though how did Bruno bathe through all of that? WHERE DID HE GO TO THE BATHROOM?)

With everyone back at the casita, the townsfolk gathered around, all willing to do their part. 

You walked to luisa, she was struggling to pick up a panel of wood. "Let me help you with that" you say with a smile spreading across you face. "O-OH uhm, im fin-" You just looked at her, as you helped her lift the panel. "I refuse to let you push youself right now, get upset if you want, im not letting you hurt youself" 

A red blush plastered Luisa's face. 

You proceeded to help her throughout the entire process, her sisters were there aswell, helping whenever she needed emtional or physical help. By the end of it, the house looked the same as it did before, just as beauitful and full of life as before. Mirabele put the doorknob on the door and... The magic.. Its back!

cheers erupted in the crowd. 

A few weeks past, the whole town seemed to have a appretation that was never there before, everytime they used their gift they'd thank them up and down. 

"Hey (Y/N)!" Luisa said, running up. Turning away from the stall, you looked over. "Oh hey Luisa!" you said happily. You felt so lucky to have the strongest Madrigal finally be your best friend again. But with that, it brought up old feelings aswell, feelings you told yourself weren't right. I mean, you don't like your best friend.. right? 

I mean, you do get so excited just to see her, to see her smile, hear her laugh, watch her so carelessly lift a church, vent about her family, watch her mustles... uhm anyway. 

"SO, i talked to Abuela.. and I convinced her to let me have the rest of the day off.. soooooo do you wanna come over??" She spoke quickly, her words full of excitment. "Welll, i would but i have chores back at home.. How bout you spend the night at mine? its been years since you came over, you always came over when we were kids." 

Jumping with joy, she happily said yes. With both of you excited, she hurried home to pack as you finish shopping for your parents. Just in time, before you were about to head home she got done packing.

"Okay! lead the way Miss. (L/N)" she said, nudging your shoulder. 

"Miss (L/N)? Thats a new one. Well then Miss Madrigal, Off we go" You giggle in response, walking away from the town, towards your realtively small home. The door opened, your mother behind the door. "(Y/N), please tell me you didn't forget the oranges this tim-.. Luisa? Oh my word!! youve gotton so big!" 

"Mrs. (L/N), its great to see you again, you look fantasic!" Luisa said, walking into your home, somewhat crouching. 

"Oh you know how to flatter an old woman, sit sit, we have a lot to talk about, are you and (Y/N) finally together?? ive waited my whole life for you two to get together!" your mother said, getting cups for the tea she made. 

"Mamá!" you yell, a pink dust faded over your cheeks, meanwhile Luisa was as red as a tomato. 

"Oh shush, (Y/N) i see the way you look at her. Plus, you sometimes just go to town for her-"

"How about we go to my room! I truly don't wanna talk about this anymore!" you said, grabbing Luisas hand and taking her to your room. Its a little cramped but hey, it works. 

"Uhm Yeah sorry about my mom, she can be a little blunt.." You say trying to fix the situation. 
"Oh its fine, mines the same way. I sometimes have to glare at her to not say anything haha" her laugh filled the room, echoing off the close walls.

For the next few hours you two just talked.. you may or may not have broken a few things, but thats besides the point. 

You and Luisa layed on the floor, just talking and staring at nothing. "hey Luisa... Do you... wanna get out of here? it is a little cramped and i have the perfect spot in mind." you said, she looked at you, suspiciously. "I mean sure, but i better not get into trouble for this." she said, looking up at the ceiling. 

"You wont, i might, but you wont." You said getting up, grabbing a rather large blanket. "Lets go dude, i dont wanna get caught." you said putting your hand out for Lusia to grab. She gave you a strange look, and grabbed your hand. You pulled her up, but you didnt let go, leading her quietly out of the house and back to the house. 

Hurring through the thick woods, you finally made it. A small clearing stood before the two of you. The moon gazing down onto the clearing. You let go of her hand and hurrily placed the blanket down. You looked back at her, pride filled your body as you saw her face light up with excitment. 

"How did you find this place? its beauitful! is it in the encanto?" She questtioned, walking around the small area. 

"Well barely, i found it one day when i was younger, i come here when i want to get away from life. no one can hear you out here, even when you scream, trust me ive tested it." you say, progessively getting louder. "Watch this" you say before letting out a loud scream.

"its a great stress relief, but it does hurt a little." 

With a single look, Luisa let out a blood-curdling scream. 

"you're right that felt nice"

she said as she looked back at you. "Poor Doroles." You said, as you laid down on the blanket looking up at the stars. "I think she wears earbubs to bed, cause i dont know how else she'd sleep at night." Luisa said, laying down next to her. 

"Yeah that would make sense" A comfortable silence fell over the two, the sounds of the night were the only ones heard in that moment.

"Hey.. I wanna say somthing." Luisa said, breaking the silence. "Yeah whats up?" 

"About what your mom said, about us... You go to town just for me?"

"OH UHM... yeah, to be fair your really really nice to hang out with.. from all the stupid senerios we get into, to the simple times were we just do stuff like stare at the ceiling. I love that kinda stuff, i mainly just enjoy your company. I love the way you laugh, smile, care for others, i love every part of you.. i'm sorry i'm rambling aren't i?" 

"n-no its fine.. I just didn't know you thought that highly of me heh" you could hear the flusteredness in her voice. 

'Im just gonna rip the bandage while we are alone. I think i have the biggest crush.. no im in love with you (Y/N). I want to spend all my days with you. i wanna do everything with you.'

"Luisa? are you alright? your kinda staring into space there" You ask, looking over at her. 

"Huh? oh yeah im fine totally."
Her eye was twitching. 

"Luisa, i know you. Whats up?"

"well.. Uhm.. How do i put it... how do you tell someone that you like them.. more than a friend?" 

"Oh my god! you have a crush on someone! the best advice i can give you is to go for it, i mean who wouldnt have a crush on the strongest madrigal?" The words echoed in Luisa's mind.

Go for it.

Just do it.

"If thats the case."- she took a deep breath- " (Y/N)... I think im in love with you.. I understand if you dont like me bac-" her words were stopped by the words by your lips crashing against hers, in a few seconds she melted into the kiss <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 75 8
When a certain Madrigal takes interest in a polite yet mysterious woman and drags her into his world of magic, how will things end for her? Love Inte...
67.4K 959 21
THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT. READ DESCRIPTION. I can't focus enough to write a really book so im focusing my energy onto the woman I've bee...
1.9K 51 15
There's going to be oneshots about Mirabel. And some with Bruno. I don't know how many. I thought since my Encanto fanfics went well. I figured I cou...
44.1K 1.3K 11
*Edited* (Book_2) A story of Your OC with Isabela Madrigal, fair warning this book contains Bedscene so minors!!! Don't read that part okay!? Underst...