~Hugs!..~

I wanted to this one the moment I saw the comment. I mightve went a little over bored on this.
Soo here yandere Luisa x reader!... smut (Yes ik it's not in order but I couldn't help myself)
Obvious TW for sexual acts.

I'm just gonna say for the sake of everyone, that luisa has a sound proof room cause of uhh her workout equipment? It kinda makes sense ig

This was requested by the lovely SHANETHELESBIAN

Word Count: 4142.. :)

~Luisa's Pov~

It all started out normally, a normal day filled with chores and more stress I'd like to admit.

It was all going smoothly, walking around, pushing carts, picking up the church again for some reason. But then I saw her.

She had to be new. I had never seen her before. She was breathtaking. She was perfect

Her (H/C) hair swayed perfectly with the wind.

I stared for longer then I wanted to admit. Miribel ended up notcing. Of course, I swear she's everywhere.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" She questioned, rocking back and forth on the heels of her foot.

"UH-m" -I huff, as I clear my throat,- "nOthing" My voice cracked as I spoke.
Real slick, Luisa, real

"Hm..." she spoke, looking around to see what I could have been looking at. Then she spotted them.
Great.

"Oh! You were looking at the new girl! I think she jist got here yesterday evening. You should go say hi" she spike bubbly, acting innocent as ever

I hid my face as it heated up with the thought of even talking to her. I had never gotten nervous like this.
Why do I feel like this?

I didn't wanna think about it. I wanted to come up with some excuse but I couldn't. I had to talk to her, Mirabel would bug me about it everyday.

It's now or never I thought. A red dust painted my cheeks as I stepped closer to the girl.

I finally reached her.
Why am I so goddamn nervous?
I was about to speak when 2 men walked up and started talking to her.

Anger filled my soul.
"(Y/N)! Long time no see, still as beautiful as ever!" One of the boys said. The other boy smirked, my gut was yelling at me to stop them.

I loomed behind her, an angry expression plastered across my face.

"U-Uh Yeah, we have to go..B-Bye (Y/N)!"
The boy said, as he grabbed the others arm and ran off.

She stood there in confusion, she finally turned around and that familiar blush planted across my cheeks once more

"OH- Hello there! Say, your rather tall huh-" she said in shock.

My hand reached for the back of my neck in nervousness.

"Y-Yeah sorry, I should've said something instead of just standing here.." I said, as my heart raced and raced.