~Someone New?~

Thank you so much to the lovely Luna_theotaku for the request! i hope you like it! 

This gonna be a Luisa x GN! reader!  (Tw? suggestive themes!)

C/P = creepy person 

Word count: 1176

You were walking around town, doing some daily chores, nothing to serious. Taking care of some donkeys. Feeding them, brushing them, just basic things. You just finished a chore when you notice someone, a new face. 

He was carring a box that seemed to be rather heavy for him. Right on que, the one the only Luisa showed up. She helped him with the box while he stood there in disbelief. You had something you needed to do over there so you might as well say hi. 

You swiftly walk over and quick notice that the dude's face looked.. kinda disgusted? 

"Hey! Im (Y/N), you must be new in town! I see you've already met Luisa my-" before you could even finish your sentance, he looked you up and down and just stared in a.. strange way. "Woah, i didn't know this place had models!" 

You looked up to Luisa who looked like she was about to snap his neck. "Uhm.. Thank you, but im taken.. and i don't really feel comfortable with you talking about that.. stuff" You sounded like you didn't wanna be there which is true. "Oh im sorry!" he said.

~Luisa Pov~ 

I'm not sure who this guy thinks he is, but i can definatily tell you he is getting really creepy towards (Y/N). 

When i first saw him, i wanted to say hi because i always make friends with new people in town.

He was struggling with a box so i figured it was the perfect time to help out and introduce myself. I walk over and pick up the box in one hand "Hey there, I'm Luisa, if you need any help with heavy stuff, im usually around the town. Dont be afraid come and ask for help!" i say in the most friendly tone i can come up with. 

He didn't say anything for a while, he just kinda stared. He looked almost disgsusted at the sight of me. That.. made me feel weird. I geuss hurt would be the word for it. 

"Uhm yeah yeah, Im c/p" he said, his face scrunched. Was he that disgusted by the sight of me? 

Just then (Y/N) came over to say hi, they looked just as beautiful as ever.  "Hey! Im (Y/N), you must be new in town! I see you've already met Luisa my-" before they could even finish talking he looked her up and down and stared at their.. hips? 

"I didn't know they had models here!" That broke me. I wanted to rip this.. disgusting creature limb from limb. 

(Y/N) looked so uncomfortable. I wanted to do everything in my power to get them out of there.

"Uhm.. Thank you, but im taken.. and i don't really feel comfortable with you talking about that.. stuff" they spoke kindly, but their voice sounded so.. uncomfortable. "oh im sorry!" he said. I hoped (Y/N) heard how fake his tone of voice was, he was just trying to get in her good side to get into her pants.. 

Now i was mad. Really mad.  I have never wanted to hurt  someone so badly before. 

"Hey uhm.. (Y/N) was it? can you show me around sometime? im still new here" he said, sugar-coating his voice. They looked at me. It was my time to shine. 

"Oh (Y/N)'s often busy why don't I show you around?"  

He stood there, and just stared at him.  He pretended that someone called his name to get out of that situation, (Y/N) looked at me with a apologetic gleam in her eyes. For a few moments our eyes we fixated on each others, both having an agreement that we hated this dude. 

~(Y/N)'s Pov~

It had been a few days since we met c/p, he would not leave me alone. His voice was always sugar-coated to make him sound more SwEet. 

"So uhm.. (Y/N) do you wanna go hang out sometime?" before he could say a word, Luisa was always there just in time to save me from that disgusting creature. He always ended up comeing right back everytime though. 

I said no to everytime he persisted. I knew that Luisa was pissed, i just hoped she knew that i didn't feel the same about him as he did me. 

Later that night i was getting ready to go see Luisa at the Casita, when a knock came at the door. I assumed it was Luisa coming over to walk me. I felt the heat rise up to my face at the thought of her. 

I quickly grabbed my bag and rushed to the door as quickly and quietly as i could. i opened the door with a big grin on my face. For it to only fade when i saw the face of the man i hated most. 

C/P

I quickly changed my attuitude, i know why he was here so i just shut the door in his face and went to go out the back to go and see Luisa.

When i got to the Casita, everyone there seemed to be either concerned or mad at me? 

i ran up to Isabele to see what was going on, and where was Luisa. 

"You know what you did to Luisa, she cared about you y'know?" she scoffed, flipping her silky hair in my face as she walked away. I didn't wanna pester anyone anymore so i just went to go and see what I did for myself. 

I hurried up the stairs to get to Luisa's room. I opened the door to hear soft sobs escaping her lips. I looked in, she sat in the cornor of the room with her knees to her chest. 

I shut the door as i walk in. Her head spins around to look who entered. Her lip quivered when she saw it was me. 

"Hun.. are you alright?" i say in a soft tone, as to not scare her. 

"... I-I saw you and c/p.. you looked so much happier with him.." 

She saw that? 

I walked over and sat next her on the floor. 

".. Hun, I thought you were knocking on the door. im so sorry.. i didnt realise"

"B-But.. he always talked to you in town.. I thought you liked him better.. i thought that he was stronger than me.." 

she whispered under her breathe a subtle "fuck." as she sobbed harder into her knees

"Amor, you do realise i hate him right? i have been trying to tell him that your my one true love but he wont listen.. Im sorry.. I didn't know that you thought i would leave you. i love you so so much amor." I rubbed her back

I leaned over and kissed her forehead. 

"You missed.." she said, her hands slowly reached towards my free hand. 

"My apologies Mi amor~" you said before you kissed her passionately on the lips 
:)