~The One~

Luisa x Fem!Reader, fluff (possible part 2) 
P.s I forgot to make a request page, so just request on this story!

Word count: 910

(if your one of my friends reading this, no your not) 

Panic. Panic was raising in your chest as you slowly stepped into a white gown you had picked out with your friends. It was long and beautiful. "its gonna be perfect" thats what everyone was telling you, you weren't sure if you believed them, you wanted this day to be perfect, not for you but for her. Luisa Madrigal. 

The strongest in the town owned your heart. the only one who seemed to have the purest intentions, the one who truly cared. You loved and adored everything about her, from her hair, to her belly laughs and to her ability to reach out to you when she needs it most.. The night she proposed was the most beautiful night of the year. Your anniversary.  The night was beautiful as you sat under the stars, a blanket layed underneath you two. The smell of the cool night flooded your noses. You both sat in comfortable silence. The warmth of Luisa's hand in yours as you felt her hand tighten, as if never wanting to let go. 

You looked at your hand, a bigger one overtop. It was slightly shaking, her palms are sweaty (knees weak, arms are heavy-) "Hun are you alright?" you whispered, not wanting to ruin the beautiful moment. "i-i'm fine mí amor.  Just uhm-" she struggled to find a excuse while her eye began to twitch. "Your eye is twitching."- you said bluntly-"whats going on?" you turned to your side,  your other arm reaching over and putting your hand on her subtle face. She looked at you with an eduring look, worried fill her hazel eyes. Your heart shattered. "Mí vida.. are you sure your alright.. you seem upset, did i do something?"

"No! i-i mean no.. you didn't do anything just uhm, nervous about something is all." she tried to avoid eye contact but she couldn't stand making you worry about her. It was now or never. She took a breath, sitting up. You sat up with her, waiting for bad news.  

"we'vebeentogetherforawhileandireallywannabewithyouforever-" she looked down and began rambling. you slowly grabbed her face and slowly rubbed her cheek with your thumb. "calm down amor, i cant understand you." she looked up, a studden confidence gleamed in her. She stood up with you,  taking both of your hands in hers. You tried to copy her breathing, you felt her heart racing as she slowly moved her thumbs back and forth, rubbing the back of her hand. Out of no where, she took one hand away and began to spin you. Giggles was the only thing you could muster up. Luisa could so nothing but smile, she let her grip on her hand free, letting you spin freely. (helicopter helicopter)

You span for a little, your (F/C) skirt spinning gracefully with you. you slowed down, your vision becoming blurry. You looked where Luisa was, her tall stature grew shorter as she kneeled before you, a confused look spred across your face. A small box layed in her hand. "(Y/N).. we've been togther for a while.. and ill be honest, i'm so deeply in love with you. i would give anything to spend the rest of my days with you. Every time i see you i wann-" she couldn't even finish talking before the tears welled in your (E/C) eyes. " I had more to say b-but ill cut to the chase. I wanna spend all of my time with you.. (Y/N) (L/N) will you marry me?" at that moment you couldve screamed with excitment. "YES!" you screamed through your sobs. You tried to control the waterfall pouring from your eyes. Luisa stood up and hugged you. A bone-crushing hug, you could barely breathe but you didnt care, tears flooded yours and Luisa's eyes. 

Screams of enjoyment could be heard from someone near the Casita scream. later you found out that delores had told Julieta that (Y/N) and Luisa would be getting married. 

You felt like screaming, crying and excitment all at once. It was almost time to walk down the isle to see the woman who you had been madly in love with. Your father/parental figure walked up behind you and grabbed your arm,  he noticed the worried expression on your face. "Its gonna be perfect, i promise." that somewhat helped calm your nerves. Antonio was the first to walk down the isle, riding in on a tiger, various birds flying overhead. Next was Isabela, her hands produced many blooming flowers as she walked down the isle. It was your turn, you fought back tears as the music began to play. Bouquet (you can imagine what yours looks like) in hand, you took a deep breath and began walking down the isle. Gasps filled the crowd. You looked at Luisa, she was almost sobbing, she tried to comfort herself, but she couldnt contain it.

Your father/parental figure sat down as you stood at the alter. The marriage officiant began talking but all you could focus on was her. You couldn't tell how much time had passed before he said the words "(Y/N) (L/N), do you take Luisa Madrigal to be you lawfully wedded wife?" 

"i do"

"Luisa Madrigal, do you take (Y/N) (L/N) to be your lawfilly wedded wife?"

"i do" 

"you may now kiss the bride." 

Before Luisa could do anthimg you pulled her down by her tie and kissed her. <3