When They See Us (Book 1.0)

Da SMMarie11

READ FIRST - BOOK 0.0 WHEN SHE SEES ME ❤️ "If you choose death because life is too damn hard, I'll join you a... Altro

Copyright © 2021 S.M.Marie
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Two

3K 176 6
Da SMMarie11

Macy

Before we even go into the hotel room, my lips are being attacked. As other people walk behind us, chuckling, I try to find the slot to insert the key card into the door. She continues to make out with me, unconcerned about the onlookers, and I smile against her lips, proud that she no longer cares what other people think of her. Her stiletto heel steps on my foot, and I wince in pain.

"Ow! Shit." Her giggles are music to my ears as she kicks them off.

"Sorry love."

We both turn to see lighted candles strewn about the room. Her parents must have orchestrated this. A bottle of nonalcoholic champagne and two glasses are set next to the bed, along with a letter. I take a step back from her and read it.

"Happy Birthday Princess. We hope you enjoy your night - Mom and Dad," I read the note out loud. Before she can say anything, a knock is heard at the door, and Adelaide goes to open it. She's met with a closed box and looks at the delivery guy curiously. She says thank you and takes the box to the bed. When she opens it, there is a preserved Rose dipped in 24 karat gold in the center with two living red roses on either side. She picks the note up and reads it aloud.

"Four red roses to make up each year that I was not able to be in your life. Each year that I missed your birthday, and each year I was not able to give you the love that you deserved. These four roses will wither away with time, but the final Golden Rose in the center will stand the test of time, just as my love for you will. I promise from this day forward to never miss another day of your life. Happy Birthday, Adelaide," she finishes reading and turns to me with tears rolling down her cheek.

"You have to stop doing this!" She wore waterproof mascara tonight, so it's not smearing down her face this time.

She runs her fingers over the golden rose before walking over to me. Dragging her into a hug, I brush my hand over her long brown hair. She lifts her head, her ocean blue eyes stare back at me. "I love you so much, Adelaide."

She laughs while still crying, "I love you too Macy." I wipe her tears, and she connects our lips, pulling me closer to her. We look over to the jacuzzi tub in the middle of the room with rose petals in it. The steam from the hot water can be seen rising to fill the room, and the lavender scent fills our noses.

We both look at each other and grin. "Did your parents really set this up?" she nods her head.

"They did the same thing the day Dad graduated college."

"They're very cliche."

"Very. Want to get in," she asks, not even waiting for an answer before starting to take off my clothes in a hurry.

"Are you wanting to devour me or something?"

"Maybe." I laughed at her eagerness. As she turns around for me to unzip her tight little black dress, I leave feather-light kisses down her shoulders.

She leads me to the tub, gets in, and pulls me in along with her. Her lips press against my back as we soap up. I spin around and grasp her face, pulling it towards mine. She looks into my eyes, and I look back into her blue orbs. Her lips brush against me, soft and smooth. The lovely scent of her breath reaches my nose, and I exhale deeply as our lips become one.

As the warmth of her tongue swirls around mine, the kiss intensifies. It's as though the universe revolves only around her and me. My hand moves to the back of her neck, drawing her mouth further into mine. As my hand glides down her spine, the mist from the hot water surrounds us. I clutched her behind and bite her lower lip.

She sighs into the kiss, backing me further to the edge of the jacuzzi. As a moan escapes my throat, she nibbles on my earlobe. When I lean further over the edge, I'm lifted onto the side. Droplets of water flow down my body as she shifts her position between my legs. Her hands reach up to massage my breasts. She sucks my firm nipple into her mouth and gently tugs on it. My hands get caught in her hair as I collect it and tie it into a messy bun.

Adelaide comes face to face with my sex as I watch her lick her lips. I admire her beautiful body below me in the water as the candlelight silhouettes flicker across her skin. Her hand's part my legs further as she leans in and drags her tongue through my moist slit, sliding herself deeper into my core. My head drifts back as my jaw falls open. My breathing becomes heavy, and chains of moans leave my body. As her tongue flicks quicker and quicker against my clit, my nails sink into her shoulders. She whimpers into my pussy and tightens her grip on my hips as she sucks up every drop of my cum.

She doesn't mind the mess between my legs as she flips me over to hang off the edge once more. She strokes her nails down my back with my ass in the air. My face grows warm, and I'm slapped across the cheek. I jolt forward, gasping at the unexpected pleasure, then glance back at her.

"That's for eating my food." I chuckle at her seriousness, as I get spanked again. My back arches as she massages the sting away. Her fingers locate and glide through my slit. I lean forward from the sensitivity but am jerked back as two of her fingers slip into me. I exhale a sigh of relief at the sensation of feeling her inside me.

She picks up the pace, hovering over me and planting kisses along my back. My cunt tightens around her fingers as she brushes my hair away from my face. Whispering into my ear, "Cum for me, baby." Her words are enough to make me orgasm once more. I attempt to catch my breath, falling over the side of the jacuzzi.

She grins behind me, as I turn around and slide back into the tub. I bring her lips to mine so I can savor the taste of myself on her tongue. I bite her bottom lips hard and grasp her hair, pulling her back from me. "You want to be rough tonight, don't you?" She smirks and nods her head, biting the same lip I just had between my teeth. "Fine. Go over there." I say, pointing to a black bag in the corner of the room. "It's an early birthday present."

I watch as Adelaide ascends from the water and dries off. I get out and do the same, watching her grab the bag and open it. Her eyes widen to the gift, and she gives me a smoldering look, dangling the gift in the air. "I'm all for this."

"Oh, are you now?" I walk forward to take it from her and put it on. The strap fits perfectly around my hips. I gaze up at her, modeling it and making her hunch over with laughter. "I have something else. Lay on your stomach."

She complies. I stroll to the side of the bed to turn off the hot oil and roll a condom down the dildo. She lies flat on her stomach, in the middle of the bed. I crawl above her to begin massaging her body with the oil. As I apply pressure to her tense lower back, I feel her body relax beneath me.

My hands glide down her spine and to her luscious behind as I grip and knead each cheek. I worked my way down her thighs slowly, turning her around to face me and placing a pillow under her bottom. I stretch both of her legs up onto the bed, exposing her core in front of me, as I kneel in front of her.

In the candlelight, I admire her lovely fair skin before applying oil to both of her round breasts. She exhales as her nipples stiffen in response to the heat. I place myself between her legs and continue to massage the front of her body. As she bites her inner cheek, her attention is fixed on mine.

Before gripping what she wants in my hand, I brush my fingers down her pussy lips, spreading them before testing if she is ready. I position the strap at her entrance and gradually push it inside her. Her back arches and she lets out a deep groan. I pause for a second, allowing her to acclimate to the girth before pulling out and stroking gently back into her. This full sensation is new to her. I massage the insides of her thighs with my palms while looking down at her. Her eyes are closed, and her lip is between her teeth.

"Are you okay love?" I whisper, staying still.

"Yes, you feel so good. Keep going." I lean forward, gliding in and out of her, placing short kisses down her breasts.

"Faster." She inhales quickly, then exhales again, swaying her hips to the same beat. As I thrust deeper into her, both of my hands raise her legs into the air. Her breathing becomes more labored, and her moans of satisfaction fill the room. I reach between her knees and grab the back of her neck, pulling her up to me. I drive my hips into hers quicker and harder. Her head drops back with a grunt, but she clutches my hair firmly, dragging her face back to mine. Her crystal eyes pierced mine as sweat trickled down her body that had me on cloud fucking nine.

"You're so beautiful," I whisper onto her lips as I continue stroking into her core.

As she wraps her legs around my hips and thrusts herself harder into me, she takes my chin in her grasp, squeezing it and pulling me into a long passionate kiss. I pull her hair, forcing her out of the kiss and watching her come undone under me.

As she comes down from an orgasm, I see a tear roll down her cheek. "Don't cry gorgeous." I kiss the tear away and rain kisses all over his face.

She chuckles, pushing my lips away. "I'm so grateful to have you back in my life Macy."

I gently remove the strap from inside and lift her, loosening it on both sides and allowing it to fall to the floor. I take a step back, never letting go of her. She breathes deeply onto my neck as her head rests on my shoulders. She's exhausted so I help her into the bed. I put her on top of me and covered us with the blanket.

Her breathing slows as she relaxes on my chest. I sigh softly and kiss her forehead when I notice she has gone asleep.

"Adelaide Nicole, I'm the one who should be thankful. You've given me a reason not to give up."

***

As our breathing began to synchronize, her soaked body pressed against mine. Her delicate fingers trace patterns against my forearms while the scent of lavender and sex fills my nostrils. I'm met with icy blue eyes and a silly grin that warms my heart as she crosses her arms across my chest.

"I can't get over how stunning you are Adelaide." Her face flushes, and I can't stop myself from pulling her closer to kiss her button nose. "My life has made a drastic 360 because of you. The high I feel from being with you is one I will continue to chase until I can't anymore." A tear rolls down her flushed cheek, and I wipe it away with my finger, bringing her lips onto mine. I cherish her mouth on mine, wishing we could stay this way forever. She draws back and smiles onto my lips. "Happy Birthday Baby," I whisper to her.

Her giggles soothe my ears as more tears fall from her eyes. "Thank you."

I dry her cheeks with my thumbs. "Why are you crying?"

"I just don't want to ever lose you again," she mutters between tears.

I smile, and my hand grasps her face softly. "I'm not going anywhere, Adelaide." Her face falls, and the realization that I never showed her the letter hits me.

Adelaide probably thinks I'm not going to follow her to college. I get free tuition anywhere in Florida. I'd be damned if I didn't go with her. She sits on my bare hips, and I turn her to look at me. "Hey? I have one more birthday gift for you."

Her smile does not reach her ears, but she lifts off of me so I can retrieve it. I grab the letter and take a seat next to her on the side of the bed. As I hand her the paper, she stares at me, puzzled. I watch as her gaze wanders across the page and her eyes light up as she reads.

She turns to me with a toothy grin. "You're coming with me?"

"Of course I am. I would follow you to the ends of this earth if you wanted me to Adelaide." Her arms wrap around me as we fall over into the bed. She rolls on top of me and attacks my lips with the warmth of hers.

"I'm so freaking happy!" She screams with glee.

I lay my back against the headboard, and she sits between my legs, leaning back into me. Her fingers play with mine as thoughts fill my head, about what her father told me on Christmas day.

"Addy, do you ever think about your mother?" She stops playing with my fingers and turns to face me. Her knees are bent, and she wraps her arms around her legs, placing her chin on top of them.

She sighs and looks into my eyes. "Sometimes... In the beginning, I was pissed at her. But over time, I realized she didn't deserve my tears and anger. I guess all I have now are questions." I move her hair behind her ear. "Like what was wrong with me?"

"Nothing was wrong with you. You were an innocent baby."

"Yeah, but she left me, and for what? I'm glad I had Elliot. She was the best mother I could have asked for. She loved Daddy and me regardless."

"Yeah, she's an amazing woman."

"What about you? Do you ever think about yours?" She asks timidly.

"For the three years, I was strung out on drugs...no. I kept them in my system, so I didn't have to think about her. When I talked to you about her, it was the first time I had thought about it in a long time. Like you, I was mad at her. She lost one child but forgot she had another. I felt abandoned after she overdosed."

"I understand how you feel." I lean in to kiss her forehead.

"I know you do." The conversation falls. "Hey? Want to pop this champagne? It's non-alcoholic but it's probably still good." I grab the bottle waving it in the air. She gets excited and nods her head. When I point the cork at the door, she screams as the bottle pops open. I giggle at her anxiety and pour each a drink. I hand her a glass, and she raises it into the air as I do.

"To completing this dreadful senior year alive and well," I say.

"To not letting the past of our mothers screw our future," she says.

I laugh at her cheer. "Mmmm, yes, I'll drink to that."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

48K 1K 24
A lesbian Romance : : : : I grumbled awake, feeling my body in a weird posture, and my eyes opened to find a flock of black strands for a wall. It di...
925K 28.8K 39
Elise's parents know the fact that she's lesbian.They accept her as long as she's happy.But Elise still not find her partner ever since the accident...
313K 10.7K 52
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...
89.8K 5K 34
READ FIRST - BOOK 0.0 WHEN SHE SEES ME ❤️ - BOOK 1.0 WHEN THEY SEE US "I want to be the best version of my...