Demetri Volturi & Dahlia Petr...

By hermione23draco

A love story where two mates meet each other after Dahlia takes a late night stroll through the Volterra plaz... More

Introduction and Table of Contents
A Glance at My History
My Time Alone
Volterra,Italy
Our First Meeting
First Meetings and Discussions
Family Happenings and A Human Bloodbags
Pleasant Thoughts of Recent
My Journal Entry
Time Alone with Demetri
A Letter from My Italian Casanova
An Immortal Love Recipe
Our Future ....
The Wedding and New Family
Our Night Together

Hello Everyone!

2.1K 12 0
By hermione23draco

Lately I have had a bit of a writer's block, but now I am coming back. This book is going to be the first of many that I do as Multi-genre work.

I just finished my first semester of my senior year, and during the semester I took a Creative Writing class where this Multi-genre idea has come from. I plan on doing a whole bunch of these for a lot of different characters.

There will be strong language, talk about sex and mention of death and killing. I might eventually take requests for characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1K 20
The World's Best Tracker Demetri has a hybrid son following a liaison with a human female. Sophie is a human with a young baby of her own. What happe...
3.1K 134 5
(BELLA SWAN X JANE VOLTURI.) !!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Twilight Stephanie Meyer does. Warning this story does kin...
300K 7.2K 22
โš ๏ธTrigger Warnings In This Story!!!โš ๏ธ Sofia thought she would have to live with the abusive she gets from her father forever, but one day, as she cle...
76.2K 1.3K 49
๐™ˆ๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š 17.1549. She had a hard life but she survived everything that had happened, but when she gets a pho...