Tony's New Assistant- Being E...

By Mwadeh2o

Y/n age 21 fresh out of college was having trouble finding a job until one night she was out with a friend an... More

Looking for a job
Night Out
Night out pt. 2
Getting to know each other
First Day
Date Night
Revenge
I Have Proof
In Love?
In love? pt.2
I love you too
The Past
Reunited
Be Mine
I need feedback
Shopping
Let me help you with that-smut
It Gets Better
Where do we sign
Welcome Home
Welcome home pt. 2
Let's do it-smut
Not So Happy Anniversary
Not So Happy Anniversary pt. 2
Forever and Always
Photoshoot
SURPRISE
All Good Things Must End
Planning and recovery
Rehearsal Dinner
Cold Feet
Getting Ready -Y/n's perspective
Getting Ready-Tony's perspective
I do
Picture time
Wedding Photos
Wedding Photos Part 2
Wedding Photos pt.3
Wedding Cakes and Toppers
Party Time-smut
Reception
Wedding Night-smut
Wedding Gift
No longer a family of four
I'm scared
Family workout
THERES TWO!!
Powers?
Panic
New book
It's Time
Meet...and...
He can't hurt us anymore
Happily ever after

Rehearsal Dinner pt.2

5 0 0
By Mwadeh2o

The video starts to show pictures and clips of you and Tony.

The pictures (pretend they aren't drawings for those that are drawings)

Pretend you're not wearing a coat

When the video ended you were in years. You got a bunch of memories saved in one video. You give Tony a kiss thanking him. You then get up and hug Rhodey thanking him as well.

Next up it was Lily's turn. "Wow I don't know how to beat that" she starts while whipping away tears. "Sorry guys it's the momma emotions your hormones never go back to the way they were before." Everyone laughs. "Ok I guess I should also start with a congratulations to Y/n for finding the man of her dreams literally she dreamt of a rich guy spoiling her and her kids and loving her for her ever since we were five. Anyways Tony I am really happy that you have entered my best friend's life. She has been through heartbreak so many times. You really have saved her from believing that all men would run away after they found out she had a kid. You really have shown her and Casey the love they deserve from a man. You stepped up to the father role with ease for Casey. You have shown her what it feels like to have an actual father who loves her for her. I remember we were seventeen sitting in my bedroom Casey was asleep on my bed and Y/n started crying. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she was afraid her daughter would grow up with out a father" she starts to get emotional. You start to get emotional as well. Thor hands her a piece of tissue and Tony hands you a piece of tissue.

"Ok I pulled myself together a bit. Anyways back to my speech. I am happy so happy for you two and when I was writing this speech I was trying not to put anything that I will be repeating tomorrow. So a lot that I want to say I will be saying tomorrow. But on to an embarrassing story of Y/n just to get everyone to laugh since most of us are crying. It was after Tony and Y/n's first date she was sharing a the details with me and the girls. When she got to explaining the end of the date Tony knows this but he kissed her goodnight. But because she was drinking before the date because of nerves. During the date because she needed something to drink and after when she was talking to us. So basically she was drunk off of like four bottles of wine. Two shots of tequila and one shot of vodka. The way she described the kiss came out as gibberish. So she tried to explain it again. Her exact words where ' It was hot and steamy without the heat and steam oh and it was passionate' that will always be the funniest thing I have ever heard Y/n say." At this point everyone was laughing. Including you.

"But really though Tony she loves you. She would not shut up about you. Like of you did something sweet . And if she was drinking you know her she gets emotional every once in a while. She would cry about how much she loves you. She has told me Natasha and Wanda on multiple occasions that she wants to have your babies. All while black out drunk so she doesn't remember. But she loves you Casey loves you and I wish you both to have peaceful dreams tonight and no worries. So here's to Tony and Y/n" she toast to you and you both take a sip of champagne.

Lily walks over and hugs you both. The rest of the night goes smoothly. Peter gave a speech saying thank you to you and Tony for giving him the family he never had. That really didn't leave a dry eye in the room. Casey even cried because he thanked her for being his little sister. After that you all went home and you and Tony had to leave each other. Tony went to the guest floor with all the boys while you were upstairs on yours and Tony's floor with all the girls. It took you a while to go to sleep but you soon feel asleep you could say having three glasses of wine helped. Tony on the other hand couldn't sleep at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 529 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...
68.1K 1.7K 58
When Captain America, Steve Rogers meets a woman who makes him question his morals, and sanity, how does he fight to restrain himself from throttling...
1.1K 43 23
「CONTAINS SWEARING」 "You don't scare me" He replies darkly "You don't scare me either, stop pretending you're so high and mighty when I know you're s...
315K 8.6K 41
"Sorry, Ned. I've got places to be and daddy issues to avoid!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Y/N)'s got it all! A lifelong friend, a dea...