A lost cause

By XXjojoeXX

After being abandoned at a concert, Mary moves in with the singers Jayy and Kyle. Love is in the air, but who... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20 (end)

chapter 8

281 3 1
By XXjojoeXX

                                                      (Mary's POV)

The day seemed to pass from seven A.M. to about three P.M , I had decided to hold off a little longer on listening to my music because Kyle wanted to take me to a concert with Jayy and himself. Jayy who, by the way is not moving away, actually invited me first, but Kyle insisted it was his idea. I really don't care who thought of it though, I really like spending time with them. I've never been to a concert but it sounded like fun and I wanted to try it out.

We were set to leave in about forty minutes so I was getting dressed in a nice outfit that Jayy told me I should definitely wear. It was a little gothic lolita dress that Kyle had picked out at the mall, it had a corset top with strings in the back, and a short skirt -not too short- with lots of black ruffles. Then underneath ran black fishnet stockings, going down to my almost stiletto heals.

I didn't get what kind of concert this was and why anyone would dress like this to go to one but I didn't care, as long as I was spending time with them. I never did know what type of music that they like. I went into my bathroom to look at my hair.

It certainly needed work, and I should wear make up too. But unfortunately I wasn't good at these things and I would need the guys help. It was a good thing we had time left.

"Jayy, Kyle?" I called as I walked around making clonks on the floor with my heels. I heard noises coming from their bedrooms, I walked into Kyle's room and then into his bathroom to his 'make over' room.

He's there looking gorgeous, my jaw drops and he smiles at me through the mirror. "Damn Kyle! I thought we were just going to a concert. He was wearing a white shirt with a black vest over it with a red tie tucked behind. He was wearing converse which made me smile, my new favorite shoe. He was also wearing black jeans with holes on the knees. He had some how gotten bright red highlights at the tips of his hair and he was wearing a lot of eye liner.

He turned around and looked at me with a huge smile. "What about  your self? Don't count yourself out." I blushed and walked up closer to him.

"I uh need help." I said with a smile.

"With?" He asked with a half smile, it was actually kind of cute the way he did that.

"Hair, and make up please."

"Come on" He grabbed my hand and started leading me towards my bedroom. We entered and then went to the bathroom, and then to the 'make up' room.

He pulled over the chair in front of the mirror and pointed to it, "Sit" he said.

I did and he moved my hair around in his hands, he looked like he was thinking. Probably of what to do with it. After a few minutes walked over to the counter and pulled out a bunch of hair products from the drawer and plopping them down on my lap. I ignored them and just looked at him through the mirror, he was so good looking I don't understand how I didn't see it before. Wait, hold up. What am I thinking? Kyle doesn't like me like that! I pushed the thought out of my head for now and looked at my hair. It was a lot prettier than before, and he was so gentle with it I didn't even notice he had started.

He had teased it but it didn't look as messy, it was really pretty and professional. He had told me he was a professional but I never expected it to be so cute. He parted it perfectly and made it so my highlights complemented me wonderfully. And the best part was it only took a few minutes before he was done, and now moving on to my make up.

He gave me heavy eyeliner and mascara making my eyes look huge and really pretty. Kyle had offered me contacts with different colors on them, but I didn't want to use him in case I messed them up, so I declined. He went over my usually-non-existent eyebrows with a brow pencil to make them darker, going well with my hair and eyes. My dress had hot pink on it so he used that color of eyeshadow for the middle of my eyelid, then lighter pink for the top and darker for the bottom. I hadn't looked in the mirror yet so I was impatient to see the new me, but, Kyle held my head still so I wouldn't ruin the surprise.

He told me that he was almost finished as he put light blush on my cheeks. Then, as a finishing touch, he put black lipstick on my lips.

Kyle spun the chair around to face the mirror and my jaw dropped. I was really pretty! Not to brag, but Kyle did a stupendous job on my make up. I could kiss him right now, but my lipstick would smear onto his lips. The thought made me blush.

There was a knock on the door which was followed by Jayy coming into the room, a smiled broke onto his face upon seeing me. His hair was more spiky then normal and had more highlights of read and blond mixed in with the black. He was wearing make up to, but it was only eyeliner from what I could tell. Which wasn't that much of an estimate because I really new nothing about recognizing makeup unless its on the shelf.

"You look so cute!" He shouted, Kyle mumbled something under his breath but I couldn't catch it.

I blushed before replying, "You both look adorable. When are we leaving?" I walked past Jayy through the doorway to my bedroom. When there I glanced at the clock, it was almost time to leave.

Kyle walked out with Jayy by his side. "Right now." He said.

I nodded and smiled, running out by the stairs before they were at least by my bed yelling, "Race you, whoever wins chooses the other's seat!" I knew it wouldn't be the best idea considering I would probably lose, but I had a head start and I was at the bottom of the stairs by now.

Jayy sprinted down the stairs leaving Kyle behind, running so fast that I barely noticed when he zipped past me through the door by the truck. "You're sitting on my lap!" He shouted, panting.

I snapped my fingers and sighed, darn, I really thought I would have won that one. I walked out by the truck and motioned for Jayy to get in. I didn't get why he wanted me on his lap when there was plenty of room in the front, but I didn't care, I don't think the ride is that long anyway. We were in for a whole minute before we saw Kyle stepping out the door and heading towards the truck.

He got in and frowned. "What's going on here?" He asked.

Jayy shrugged, "I won, so she has to sit on my lap."

I was ok with it until I noticed that my skirt didn't go all the way over me when I sat down, good thing Jayy was wearing pants because he didn't seem to notice.

"If I get pulled over and we're late, you're payin Jayy." He replied, turning the key to start the car. We pulled out and started on the road.

I shifted uncomfortably on Jayy and he put his hands on my hips, I turned to face him and sighed. "Jayy this is uncomfortable, can I just sit by the window?" I asked sweetly sticking my lip out.

Jayy shook his head, "Nope. A deals a deal, I won."

"But it doesn't feel right, you're bony."

He gasped in mock shock, "What, no I am not! If you're going to be that mean, I'll just have to hold you a different way to keep you from complaining." He turned my body around so it was like I was hugging him while sitting on his lap. Which was what I was basically doing, besides the hugging part.

I sighed, "I guess that's better...Kyle are we almost there?"

Kyle had his eyes on the road but he looked at me and then down to how I was sitting, he frowned. "We are here, but I guess Jayy didn't notice with the way your sitting and all." I glanced down to see what he was talking about. I blushed deeply and slid over by the window when I realized my underwear was showing so that both boys could see them perfectly well.

"You were looking too." Jayy mumbled in a guilty but slightly amused tone. I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the car, jerks.

We were early to the concert but there were people everywhere. Mostly girls, but there were quite a few guys I could spot in the crowds. A big chunk were starring at me with narrowed eyes, what were they looking at? Was I so abnormally dressed? Jayy slid out from my side hugged my waist from behind, the girls' jaws dropped as they walked closer, whispering to their friends.

"Why are they starring at us?" I asked, "And why are you hugging me Jayy?" Two very important questions, well not really but whatever.

Kyle answered before Jayy could speak, "They are starring at us because we are the reason they're here, and Jayy is hugging you because he is gay and it's a habit."

I turned to look at Jayy, "You're gay?" I was completely serious but Kyle was cracking up,  Jayy had a scowl on his face.

"No I'm not gay, in fact Kyle I'll prove it." He grabbed my waist and lifted me up to his face, pushing his lips forcefully against mine. I didn't react that much, by now I had been kissed so many times by him, he might be gay. Although I don't think he is, he just said he wasn't and Kyle was obviously kidding.

I pulled away and turned my head towards Kyle confused, "What do you mean they're here for us? Who's concert is this?" I was still in Jayy's grasp above the ground but I didn't care at the time.

Jayy shook me and I turned my head back to him, "What?" I asked.

"I just kissed you!" He exclaimed, the girls were now a lot closer and they took a hard look at the three of us before screaming. Suddenly the rest of the crowd was by us.

"Put me down." I said after Kyle tugged on my dress and started walking the other direction. He did and we walked to Kyle, the crowd followed, still screaming.

Kyle approached them with a smile on his face. "How ya guys doin' 'night?"

The crowd once again screamed but stood still where they were. I looked up to Jayy and tilted my head to the side.

"Fans." He whispered into my ear.

"Whose?" I whispered back, I didn't know why we were whispering but it felt right.

"Ours" he replied calmly.

My eyes widened, "What are you talking about?" this time not whispering.

Our conversation was interrupted by a girl about my age pointing at me yelling, "Who is that?" she sounded snobby. I raised my eyebrows and walked over to her, my assumption was clearly wrong, she was only fourteen or fifteen at the most and I was a foot taller.

Kyle looked at the 'fan' and smiled, answering, "She's my new best friend Mary, and also our new singer."

Jayy walked up to her as well hugging me from behind, man he was such a hugger. "And she's also my girlfriend." He said cheerfully. Sure Jayy, I'm your girlfriend, keep telling yourself that. Oh well I'm not going to stop him, I'm not comfortable enough to speak right now.

Most of the crowd, including the snob infront of me glared and whined, they obviously liked Jayy. Kyle looked angry and annoyed, but he didn't say anything. Why was he like that, did I do something to get him upset?

"When did this happen?" The snobby girl asked still looking at me.

I stepped a little closer to her, "I'm sorry, but I just started singing in this band, as for the rest...well it's really not your business, and I think that's a rather ugly glare your making towards me." I smiled sweetly, she was getting on my nerves and I wasn't going to be starred down by some snobby girl who doesn't even know me. Kyle smiled, and then walked over to the truck, the little girl was starring at me but this time she was dumbstruck.

Jayy now walked away to and the crowd wasn't thick anymore, all that remained near was the girl, her friends, and myself. I reached my hand out, gave a warm smile and said, "Hello, my name is Mary and I just started here, are you a big fan?"

The girls fiends laughed and the girl didn't look as smug anymore, that will teach her. "Y-yeah a huge one." She replied.

"What's your name?" She giggled and blushed, I figured that she had it in her to not be such a brat, shes acting like I'm a celebrity.

"Lucy." She answered.

I leaned down and whispered into her ear, "Well Lucy, to apologize for my behavior, how about you get to talk to Jayy and Kyle after the show." Oh yeah I was cool.

"R-really?! Can my friends talk to them to?" She was jumping up and down and her friends were giggling and holding eachothers hands.

I smiled again, "Sure, but your apology to me for being rude...Now what to do for that." I tapped my chin with my fake nailed finger. "I'm not really Jayy's girlfriend so for your apology you will have to walk up to him with me to call the thing off. Is that okay?" I figured this would be an easy question, I needed to hurry this along because I could see that the guys were motioning for me to come.

She nodded her head and I shook her hand, and then, turned around waving at the girls as I walked up to the guys. I have no idea what came over me but it felt strange.

"What was that about?" Kyle asked.

I shook my head, "Oh nothing, nothing."

"Well ladies I believe we better get going or we are going to be late." Jayy said as he grabbed both our shoulders and led them toward a door on the side of a building.

"Now what's all this about me singing?" I asked Kyle.

He shrugged, "Well today since you don't know any of our songs, you will just stand up there and make other girls jealous for me."

I narrowed my eyes, "Why would I do that?"

"Because you love me and I want them to develop an addiction to you."

"Why" I was slightly annoyed, why couldn't they tell me things around here?

"That way I wont be the only one." He said starring into my eyes. I blushed, he couldn't be serious.

I put my foot in front of his causing him to fall in front of two girls giggling in the hallway we were in. "Oops, I guess you should watch where you're going more often."

He glared at me and got back up. But dropped it an smiled when we reached the end of the hallway, in front of us was a door with a star on it. Jayy opened it and stepped out onto a big stage, followed by Kyle and myself. The stage consisted of a drum set and a keyboard, a person at each.

I followed Jayy out onto the right of the stage as Kyle went to the left. There was people every where and several wolf whistles came from some young men in the crowd. Kyle grabbed the microphone and put it to his mouth, "Hello everybody!" he shouted.

The crowd screamed and more wolf whistles came from the guys, Kyle frowned at me and then spoke into it again. "I see you guys out there have noticed my new girl Mary over here!" The guys in the crowd screamed. "And I would like you to know that she is my girlfriend and my new singer! Come on over here and introduce yourself Mary."

I walked over to him and waved shyly to the crowd. Then I took the microphone from Kyle and put it to my mouth, and said, "Hi everyone!" More wolf whistles and screams from the crowd.

I spoke again, "I'm not his girlfriend." Kyle looked at me and pouted sticking his lip out, then I walked back to Jayy, stopping int he middle of the stage and taking a bow. The guys screamed again and threw their fists into the air. I felt like this wasn't the first time I was on stage at a concert, but I pushed the thought away when the first song started.

"This first song" Jayy said into the microphone, "Is called You're Going Down." The crowd cheered as two guys walked out onto stage with guitars plugged into amplifiers.

The music starts with the guitars and then Kyle starts with the drums. "Define your meaning of war, to me it's what we do when we're bored, I feel the heat coming off of the blacktop, and it makes me want it more." Yep, I definitely remember this...but why?

The song went by quickly and when it was finished, all three of us took a bow. Jayy kissed me on the cheek and I saw the girl, Lucy, from before in the front row. I put my mouth to Jayy's ear and cupped my hands around it.

"Is it okay if I bring someone on stage?"

Jayy nodded, "Yeah but just one."

I nodded and walked over to the edge where Lucy was and knelt down, smiling. I reached my hand out to her, "Would you like to come up?" I asked her.

Her jaw dropped and she pointed to herself mouthing the word 'me?' I nodded and smiled wider. She turned to tell her giggling friends what she was doing and their jaws dropped to, they glared at her. I pulled her up on stage and Jayy walked up to us, the next song was about to start.

Kyle walked up to Lucyand said hi. She smiled and said, "Oh, hi! I love your music!" I had my arm around her and Jayy was speaking to the audience.

"Damned If I do ya!" The crowd screamed. The name didn't sound familiar but when the song started I immediately knew, and so did Lucy. Why did I remember this?

Lucy and I walked to the edge to sing the chorus after the first verse. I smiled at her and she smiled back, I think we could be friends. "Woah oh oh how was I supposed to know? That you were o-o-over me I think that I should go."

"Cause I'm damned if I do ya, damned if I don't!" The song ended with a loud crash on the drums.

****

After a lot more songs, and countless times of unanswered memory of the songs, the concert ended and Jayy, Kyle, Lucy, and myself all exited the stage. I thought that Lucy would have been hanging out with Jayy or Kyle the whole time but she stayed with me as we walked through the long hallway.

"So you're new to the band?" she asked smiling and looking at my outfit. I looked a lot more goth then the guys, I wonder if that was their plan.

"Yeah I am, would you like to get your friends and then we can go backstage?"

Her face fell and she sighed, "No they ditched me, so I'm not going to take them."

"What do you mean?" I asked, I was worried. If they ditched her and didn't come back then she was coming home with me.

"Well...I drove up here with my friends from Michigan for my sixteenth birthday. But when you pulled me onstage they got mad, they're waiting by the car."

"Oh" I said as we stepped  outside.

She pointed and then looked out, "See there's my c-" She stopped when her finger pointed to nothing. "My car is gone!"

Jayy and Kyle turned to see me comforting Lucy, who was now in tears. "They couldn't have left you." I said looking around to see if they were there. They weren't.

"They did, they left me, I don't know how to get back home. What am I going to do my mom is going to kill me!"

"I'm sure it will be fine Lucy, your mom will understand."

She shook her head and sobbed out, "She'll hurt me Mary, I can't go back!"

Kyle looked worried, he spoke up. "Your mom beats you?"

Lucy nodded and lifted up the sleeve to her shirt revealing many dark bruises. I gasped and pulled her into a hug. "You don't need to go back, you're coming home with me."

"I can't do that, it's too much trouble, I'm sure if I call my friends they'll come back."

Kyle shook his head, "No come on, I'm not letting you go back to your mom. My truck is this way." I held Lucy's shaking hand and told her it was okay as we walked to the truck. Jayy hadn't said anything and I was slightly suspicious.

When at the truck I turned to Jayy, "Lucy is getting the window seat so I'll just sit on your lap."

 "Goody" he said rubbing his hands together, a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes and motioned for him to get in, once in, I climbed up on his lap and ignored the uncomfortable position. He was bony, and I'll just have to live with that. Lucy slid in by the window seat and wiped away her tears.

"I'm not bothering you guys am I?" She asked. "I mean won't it be hard for you to bring me back and forth places Mary, and I might mess up your house."

I smiled, "No it's not a problem, these guys are slobs anyway. We can share a room." She was really nice, I can't imagine why she was acting like a snob before. Must have been her jerk friends.

"Wait" she said, "You guys all live together? I thought you said you weren't dating them?" She tilted her head to the side, man did everyone do that?

Both boys turned their heads to me and said, "Hurtful!" in unison.

"I'm not, I just live with them. It's a long story, I'll tell you later." Suddenly I felt a grasp around my waist and a hand on my leg.

I narrowed my eyes and turned my head to Jayy. "What are you doing?" I asked, he's never actually touched me before.

He shrugged, "You are my girlfriend am I'm aloud to touch you."

The car stopped and I was flung into the dashboard. "What the h-" I was interrupted by Kyle getting out of the car and pulling me out as well. He reached in and slid Jayy to the drivers side.

"You need to keep your malesting hands off of her! The girlfriend thing is getting old, you're driving and Mary is sitting on my lap. And I swear to god if you touch her I will chop off your hands in your sleep!"

I was shocked, and a little scared at the sudden outburst, Lucy just laughed. "Mary can I see you over there real quick?" He pointed to a tree on the side of the road.

I nodded and we walked behind it, shieldedfrom the eyes of Jayy and Lucy. He was looking down and his face was red. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked leaning against the tree.

"I...I don't want him touching you....don't let him."

I tilted my head to the side, he was just playing around. "Why?" I asked in reply.

I looked up at me, his face was still red. "Because...I like you."

I instantly blushed, he liked me? Since when? It was my turn to look down now, I starred at his feet. "I-I like you to."

His eyes widened and he blushed further, "You do?! That's great! W-would you like to go out with me and be my girlfriend maybe?"

I bit my lower lip and nodded slowly, "I'd like that" I said. He smiled and leaned closer and stopped. I didn't stop him, so he continued, pushing his lips against mine. It was only a five second kiss but it felt like forever, he pulled away and I pushed off from the tree. We started walking back to the road side by side, then he slid his hand around mine and I smiled.

When we arrived at the truck we saw Lucy in the flat bed and Jayy leaning against the door. I looked at me and smiled and then glanced down to Kyle holding my hand, his smile fell. "What happened back there?" He asked sounding slightly annoyed and confused. Kyle ignored him and got into the truck, sliding into the middle seat and patting his lap for me to sit down.

I ignored Jayy as well and got on top of Kyles lap, then I tapped the roof and called out for Lucy to get in. She got off of the flatbed and opened the door, sliding in by the window seat. "What did happen there?" She asked as she looked at Kyles arms around my waist.

Jayy jumped into the truck and slammed the door, causing Kyle to wince. He loved his truck very much, he pampered it. "Yeah what happened?!" He glance at Kyle's arms around my waist and gasps, "You guys are together now aren't you?"

I nodded slowly, Jayy looked at kyle and smirked, "Don't think I'm letting up dude, she will be mine."

Kyle scoffed and flipped Jayy the bird, I rolled my eyes but Lucy just laughed. "Can we go now?" Lucy asked. Jayy nodded and turned the key in the ignition.

We continued our drive home. My time during our trip home was spent by me sleeping against Kyle's chest, he was playing with my hair. "Do you want to sleep in my room tonight?" He asked in a whisper.

"I'm not doing anything." I whispered back, my eyes still closed.

He stopped playing with my hair, "I wasn't thinking about that! Mary I'm not like that, I wouldn't do that when we just started going out!" He was still whispering but it was loud in my ear, now I felt guilty.

I looked up at him now and showed my guilt, "I'm so sorry Kyle, I shouldn't have said that. I know you're not like that."

He kissed my forehead, "It's okay I would have asked the same if I were you." Jayy made gagging sounds as he pulled the keys out and jumped out of the car. I looked out the front window and saw the front of our house. Wow, how fast was Jayy driving? Lucy was waiting by the door to my left of the truck. I got out and grabbed her hand leading her to the front door as Kyle followed.

"This is our home, you can sleep in my room until we figure out further sleeping arangements. You can also borrow my clothes."

"Oh no you don't have to give up your clothes to, I'm fine really." She said looking a tad depressed.

I opened the door and we stepped inside and took off our shoes. It was so nice to have those things off after all that time, I wasn't used to heels. "Nonsense" I said as I led her up the stairs and into my bedroom. She sat on the bed as I ripped down my stockings and headed towards the bathroom. I brushed out my hair and washed off my make up, then I changed into my usual tank top-and-Jayy's-shorts pajamas. I dug through the drawer and pulled out another toothbrush that I had found with a lifetime supply of bathroom needs.

I stepped out and tossed it to her, smiling and waving for her to come into the bathroom. She walked in and her jaw dropped, making me laugh. "This is huge!" She said spinning around to take it all in.

"Now I'm sleeping in Kyle's room tonight so I wont be here but regularly we will share this room and bathroom, is that okay?"

She nodded quickly as she stepped over to the bathtub. "You should take a nice warm bubble bath to calm you down and warm you up." I told her as I walked to my dresser and pulled out some pajamas for her.

"I just might do that. Umm...would it be weird if you stayed in here and talked with me?"

I shook my head, we were both girls, and it's not like I would look at her like that anyway. She smiled and turned on the water, I walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a towel for her. "I'm going to go tell Kyle that I wont be going to bed right away. You can change while I'm gone, the bubble stuff is under the sink."

She nodded and I headed out, closing the door behind me. I walked to Kyle's bedroom and found him putting clothes into his dresser, when did the laundry get done? He turned to me and smiled.

"I'm going to hang out with Lucy for a bit so I wont be going to bed right now. Plus it's only like seven so I don't think I would be going to bed anyway."

"Okay, that's fine, I'm gonna go make some dinner. That's right me."

I looked at him intrigued, "What are we having?" I asked eagerly.

He smiled and wagged his eyebrows before saying, "Spaghettios!"

I laughed and walked up to him, I pulled him into a hug, kissing him on the cheek. He kissed me back on the cheek and then closed his dresser drawer. "Well I'm gonna g-go cook." Since when did he stutter? Oh well it was cute.

I opened the bathroom door to see Lucy in the tub covered by bubbles. I smiled and walked over to the sink to brush my teeth. Once I was done I pulled up a chair to the bathtub and sat down.

"You're really pretty" said putting shampoo into her hair.

"Thanks so are you." I replied as I put my hands to her hair and started to rub in the shampoo. She had her arms rested on the sides of the tub and I could see lines of bruises, the thought of a mother beating her child made me angry.

"You, really think so?" she asked. I got the sudden feeling that no one has ever told her that.

"Definitely!"

She smiled, "So how did you come to live with Jayy and Kyle?"

I thought back, there wasn't much I could tell her was there? "Well...I woke up in Kyle's bed with a bandaged head."

"What, did you guys, like, sleep together?" I blushed and wished I had worded that last sentence differently.

"No, no, nothing like that. They told me that I had ran into them at a concert and fell on my head. But I don't remember anything. And they just sort of took me in ya know?"

She gasped, "You were one of their fans and now you're living with them?"

"I don't even know what band they are to tell the truth...they never told me."

"A Lost Cause" she said in surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone...PLEASE: comment vote or become a fan

again the songs in this chapter sung by the characters are only what they wrote in the story, I am not trying to take credit for anyones song

todays song is damned if I do ya by all time low

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 157K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
2.4M 201K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3M 125K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.5M 142K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...