chapter 8

(Mary's POV)

The day seemed to pass from seven A.M. to about three P.M , I had decided to hold off a little longer on listening to my music because Kyle wanted to take me to a concert with Jayy and himself. Jayy who, by the way is not moving away, actually invited me first, but Kyle insisted it was his idea. I really don't care who thought of it though, I really like spending time with them. I've never been to a concert but it sounded like fun and I wanted to try it out.

We were set to leave in about forty minutes so I was getting dressed in a nice outfit that Jayy told me I should definitely wear. It was a little gothic lolita dress that Kyle had picked out at the mall, it had a corset top with strings in the back, and a short skirt -not too short- with lots of black ruffles. Then underneath ran black fishnet stockings, going down to my almost stiletto heals.

I didn't get what kind of concert this was and why anyone would dress like this to go to one but I didn't care, as long as I was spending time with them. I never did know what type of music that they like. I went into my bathroom to look at my hair.

It certainly needed work, and I should wear make up too. But unfortunately I wasn't good at these things and I would need the guys help. It was a good thing we had time left.

"Jayy, Kyle?" I called as I walked around making clonks on the floor with my heels. I heard noises coming from their bedrooms, I walked into Kyle's room and then into his bathroom to his 'make over' room.

He's there looking gorgeous, my jaw drops and he smiles at me through the mirror. "Damn Kyle! I thought we were just going to a concert. He was wearing a white shirt with a black vest over it with a red tie tucked behind. He was wearing converse which made me smile, my new favorite shoe. He was also wearing black jeans with holes on the knees. He had some how gotten bright red highlights at the tips of his hair and he was wearing a lot of eye liner.

He turned around and looked at me with a huge smile. "What about  your self? Don't count yourself out." I blushed and walked up closer to him.

"I uh need help." I said with a smile.

"With?" He asked with a half smile, it was actually kind of cute the way he did that.

"Hair, and make up please."

"Come on" He grabbed my hand and started leading me towards my bedroom. We entered and then went to the bathroom, and then to the 'make up' room.

He pulled over the chair in front of the mirror and pointed to it, "Sit" he said.

I did and he moved my hair around in his hands, he looked like he was thinking. Probably of what to do with it. After a few minutes walked over to the counter and pulled out a bunch of hair products from the drawer and plopping them down on my lap. I ignored them and just looked at him through the mirror, he was so good looking I don't understand how I didn't see it before. Wait, hold up. What am I thinking? Kyle doesn't like me like that! I pushed the thought out of my head for now and looked at my hair. It was a lot prettier than before, and he was so gentle with it I didn't even notice he had started.

He had teased it but it didn't look as messy, it was really pretty and professional. He had told me he was a professional but I never expected it to be so cute. He parted it perfectly and made it so my highlights complemented me wonderfully. And the best part was it only took a few minutes before he was done, and now moving on to my make up.

He gave me heavy eyeliner and mascara making my eyes look huge and really pretty. Kyle had offered me contacts with different colors on them, but I didn't want to use him in case I messed them up, so I declined. He went over my usually-non-existent eyebrows with a brow pencil to make them darker, going well with my hair and eyes. My dress had hot pink on it so he used that color of eyeshadow for the middle of my eyelid, then lighter pink for the top and darker for the bottom. I hadn't looked in the mirror yet so I was impatient to see the new me, but, Kyle held my head still so I wouldn't ruin the surprise.