The Other Side Of Paradise

By beynikaoutsold

Beyoncés taking a break from college and decided to spend the summer with her older sister In Malibu. Onikas... More

!! WARNING !!
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX

I

2.9K 132 122
By beynikaoutsold

Beyoncé hummed as the sound of her guitar flooded her room.

She sighed setting it down. Beyoncé was spending her summer in Malibu Cali.

Her older sister Solange moved out here asoon as she graduated college, and Beyoncé was spending her summer break with her.

She got up to stretch, reaching for her glasses. She always sighed remembering how her sister would call her a "nerd" for just having bad sight and not enjoying contacts.

It was around 11, Beyoncé looked at her open curtains and walked over getting ready to close them before she got distracted.

She saw a car and two girls getting out, stumbling near the street lights that lit up the neighborhood.

One kissed the other and Beyoncés eyes widened.

Beyoncé pushed her glasses up her nose watching-feeling her face heat up. They were both smiling and laughing from what Beyoncé could see.

"Giselle! I made dinner!" Beyoncé heard and she immediately snapped out of her trance. "Fuck what am I doing?" She asked herself before quickly closing her curtain.

.
.
.

Next day..

"Are you gonna like-doing something not boring and nerdy with your life?" Beyoncé heard her sister ask and Beyoncé eyed her while eating her cereal.

"What do you mean?" Beyoncé asked wiping the milk from her chin.

"I mean cmon Yonce, you're like-21 now. You literally missed the fun of lying about your age to get into places now." Solange said and Beyoncé groaned.

"I would never do that anyways because that's literally like-illegal and I want atleast one of us not to end up in jail." Beyoncé said and Solange rolled her eyes.

"Yeah but that's the fun. The risk! Have you even been to any of the clubs here yet?
It's Malibu for christ sakes." Solange complained.

She did have a point though, Beyoncé hasn't even tried any of the clubs or any thing considered fun by the locals since she's been there.

"No-I haven't.." Beyoncé mumbled. Solange rolled her eyes. "Yeah you haven't. You're eating cereal while watching-what even is this? Some nerdy wizard show? At 10pm? Get out and do something." Solange said and Beyoncé groaned.

"Like what?" Beyoncé asked. Solange grimes and rounded the couch to sit right next to Beyoncé.

"Like..I don't know..meet a girl? Talk?" Solange tried and Beyoncé rolled her eyes. "Fine! Be lame forever then." Solange groaned getting off the couch.

Beyoncé has been called a buzzkill, lame, a fun sponge that just soaks up all the fun-and she was sick of it.

She set her cereal down and marched upstairs.

She took a shower, and got dressed. She looked at herself in the mirror. Glasses on, hair down, ripped jean shorts and one of her old band tees. "Yeah I can do this." Beyoncé said to herself.

She grabbed her phone and then she was on her way.

She drove to the closest club to her-she didn't exactly know what she was doing or what her goal was. She just wanted to prove to her sister that she could be "fun".

She got out of the car once parked and stared up at the neon lights. "I guess this is it." Beyoncé mumbled. She saw various people walking outside the club, laughing, enjoying themselves.

She decided to go in herself.

She walked inside and saw practically the same scene as outside. People were dancing though-and music flooded Beyonces ears.

She felt out of place almost immediately-she'd never been to a club before. She felt like it was her first day of school again-expect she's an adult-can drink-and is surrounded by drunk people.

The club didn't give off the vibe she thought it was. It seemed 80s themed-that's what it reminded her of. The neon colors-lights-music it wasn't as intense as she thought it would be.

She was till a little lost though.

She decided to get herself a drink-water only. She walked to one of the empty round booths and sat there.

She didn't exactly what to do-dance? She wasn't much of a dancer.

Out of nowhere a girl sat next to her-Beyoncés nose was flooded with the smell of vanilla.

"Go along with what I say." She said and Beyoncé looked around in confusion. "What?" She asked and the girl rolled her eyes. "Just go along with it okay?" She asked and Beyoncé just nodded as a guy walked toward them.

"Onika? Hello?? You've been dodging me like all night. " A guy said and Beyoncé watched them interact.

"Yeah sorry I just wanted to talk to my good ol friend..." The girl said eyeing Beyoncé. "Beyoncé." She spoke up.

"Beyoncé! Yeah! Haven't seen her in like forever. She's my home girl Meek. Friends before guys ya know? Girls code." The girl said grinning.

The guy that was apparently named meek, rolled his eyes. "Fine Onika. You better call me later though." He said and the girls who name was apparently Onika smiled and nodded.

Meek walked away and the girl apparently named Onika sighed and slouched in her seat.

"Dude can not take a hint.." She mumbled. Beyoncé just looked at her. The girl turned towards Beyoncé and have a light smile.

"Sorry for dragging you into that. You have sex one time with a guy and suddenly he won't leave you alone." She said rolling her eyes.

Beyoncé noticed the way she looked-she was all types of pretty to Beyoncé. No wonder that guy didn't want to leave her alone. Her hair was curly and every other facial expression she made showed atleast one dimple.

"The names Onika." She said holding her hand out and Beyoncé slowly took it as they shook hands. "Yours is Beyoncé right? Thanks for playing along. I've been dodging him for like a week. " She said and Beyoncé nodded.

"I haven't seen you here before." The girl said and Beyoncé was a little nervous. "I'm only here for the summer-visiting from college." Beyoncé said.

"Ooo, college girl? That's cool. Where ya from?" Onika asked. Beyoncé gulped a bit peering down at the girls cleavage before looking back up at her.

"Uh-T-Texas Houston-I mean-Houston-texas." Beyoncé said and the girl giggled a bit at Beyonces nervousness. "I'm from New York. Or York New if you want to call it." She said mocking Beyonces earlier mistake.

"S-Sorry." Beyoncé mumbled and Onika brushed her off. "Dont apologize-it's cool. You don't gotta be so nervous ya know. Have you ever heard of letting loose?" The girl asked and Beyoncé nodded.

"Then how about you do it?" She asked standing up taking Beyoncés hand and Beyoncé immediately started shaking her head. "Oh come on we're in a club-don't you want to dance with a pretty girl?" She asked lightly flirting.

"I know I sure do." Onika said and Beyoncé was in a trance. She was a cute girl, lively-she seemed different from half the people here.

She wore earrings that looked like lightning-she wore lip gloss that shined and somehow managed to stay on.

Beyoncé watched her dance, smile, and Beyoncé was confused on what to do. Everyone was dancing and Beyoncé wasn't sure what to do. This was her first one dancing with a girl-and her first time at a club.

"Hey! Watch me." The girl said directing Beyonces head at her. "Don't be stiff-and don't force yourself to do it-just try!" Onika said and Beyoncé lightly nodded.

She danced-she wasn't used to this and she was sure she was doing it terribly but with the girl smiling and laughing Beyoncé found herself doing the same.

Beyoncé started to feel a bit hot, and a little lightheaded.

"Can we sit down?" Beyoncé asked yelling a bit over the music and Onika nodded. "Sure!" Onika yelled.

They sat outside on a bench together and Beyoncé sighed. "How long have you been in Malibu?" Beyoncé asked taping a sip of her water.

"For like 2 years I think now?" Onika said looking straight forward. Beyoncé liked her side profile, and Onika could feel her eyes on her.

"Do you wanna fuck me?" Onika asked and Beyoncé was completely taken back. Her face heated up a bit at the thought itself. "I-I-N-No?" Beyoncé phrased it like a question.

"Good. sorry about that I've just learned to be straight forward whenever I meet someone in that club." Onika said and Beyoncé slowly nodded.

"Do-do you mean guys like Meek?" Beyoncé asked and Onika laughed a bit choking on her water.

"Crap-uh yeah. Kind of. He's kind of-weird.
Cool guy I guess but dude can't take a hint if it slapped him in the face." Onika said rolling her eyes laughing a bit and Beyoncé smiled at her.

"What are you studying for at college?" Onika asked and Beyoncé sighed. "Mathematics is my major. I don't like it that much. I'm just good at it." Beyoncé said looking down at her sneakers.

"Well what do you want to do?" Onika asked. Beyoncé wasn't used to this-talking to a stranger about whatever but Onika seemed really nice and Beyoncé felt relaxed.

"Music. I really like music. I'm not sure if I just wanna be a guitarist but-singing and playing is just really fun for me. What about you?" Beyoncé said and Onika shrugged.

She looked toward Beyoncé smiling, her curls moved a little with the light wind that passed by.

"I'm not sure. I think my plan is to just enjoy myself for now ya know? See where life takes me." Onika said shrugging.

"I think I like you." Beyoncé said and Onika laughed. "What do you like about me? You met me like 30 minutes ago." Onika said and Beyoncé shrugged.

"You're just-new. Different. And you're really nice-and pretty." Beyoncé said mumbling the last part.

"Thanks. I think I like you too." Onika said nudging Beyoncé. Causing the taller girl to look up and smile.

Just then Beyonce saw a girl approaching them-her eyes directed towards Onika. Onikas lively energy and smile disappeared a bit.

"Nicki, what are you doing?" The girl asked and Onika seemed to shrink in on herself. "Uh-talking to a friend." She said and Beyoncé kept quiet.

"Uhuh. Well, let's go. You ready?" The girl asked and Onika just nodded. She stood up and before she left she turned to Beyoncé.

"It was nice catching up with you, Beyoncé." She said and Beyoncé nodded watching her go-beyoncé noticed how the girl wrapped her arm around Onika.

Onika turned her head a bit and waved at Beyoncé.

Meanwhile..

"Stop, stop!" Onika said giggling as she kept kissing her neck. "Why should I?" Lauren asked as she kept kissing her neck.

"What if my sister sees?" Onika asked and Lauren scoffed. "So? Cmon Onika-how many times have we made out?" Lauren asked and Onika wasn't sure.

"Let's go then. Her car isn't even in the driveway." Lauren said and Onika bit her lip.

"Can we..not tonight?"Onika asked gripping onto Lauren's jean jacket. Lauren rolled her eyes slighty annoyed. "You've never had a problem before." Lauren mumbled.

"I know-I know I just-maybe we can hang out? Like watch a movie or something? I just-I don't want it to always be.." Onika trailed off and she saw how Lauren was just checking her phone.

"Sorry-what'd you say?" Lauren asked and Onika subtly sighed.

"That we can go in." Onika mumbled reluctantly and Lauren just smiled.

Onika sighed as she opened her front door, closing it behind her as Lauren followed.

.
.
.

Onika watched Lauren put her clothes back on as she sat there with her blanket covering her breast.

"I asked you not to leave hickies this time." Onika mumbled and Lauren shrugged. "I forgot." She said putting her jean jacket back on.

"Can we like-talk?" Onika asked and Lauren rolled her eyes. "About what?" She asked.

"Well like-what we are." Onika said and Lauren sighed. "We're friends. I thought we knew this?" Lauren said letting out a bitter laugh.

"But-friends don't normally do what we do." Onika said playing with her fingers. This was how usually most of their interactions went. They have sex-and then Lauren always leaves.

"Listen Nicki-we're friends. You and I. Friends. Let's not make it anymore then what it is yeah?" Lauren said and Onika nodded.

"Alright-see you later." Lauren said clinging out of Onikas window. "I have a front door!" Onika shouted. "This is better!" She heard lauren say.

Onika sighed laying on her back. She thought back to the girl at club-she was nice-kinda funny without trying-and she treated Onika like a human being.

"Onika! Tonight was your dishes night! Get your ass down here!" She heard her sister yell and Onika sighed and grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top.

"Coming Ming!" She yelled closing her bedroom door behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 34K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...
5.3K 313 11
" why do you live in the forest? " " because I'm a werewolf that's why. " " huh? " bro idk uhmm beyonce is a werewolf that lives in the forest behind...
8.4K 696 9
onika falls down on her luck after moving from a small town to a big city; New york. her annoying landlord who soon becomes her new friend has a job...
MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

192K 10.8K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...