Being Tom Felton's daughter

By Fluzzycow32

Jazlyn or Jaz, was a girl with a broken past. Her parents died in a car crash in Washington state. When she g... More

Death is a fascinating thing
Adoption process... yayyy!
Welcome to Epsom, England!
Ugh, I hate-no despise paparazzi
Questions, questions, and more questions
IT'S THE DREADED BIG DAY!!
You are so grounded
The sorting
IT'S A KAREN! RUN FOR YOUR FUCKIN LIVES!
Hogsmeade day! But I'm on my bloody period...
Lost legend?
Next stop... Canada
Gryffindor's (real) sword
DON'T DIE
Voldemort.... alive? Jeez, stay dead will ya?
World domination
The Finale Battle (in which, Voldemort turns into mold)

First day of class, how exciting...

53 4 0
By Fluzzycow32

(Jazlyn's POV)

I woke up to the sound of Rose shuffling around getting something. 

"Ugh, Rosie, why so up this morning. I'm not a morning person you know." I said, groggily. 

"Today is the first day of school! We have to be ready! C'mon, go shower, on you go." she said, pulling me out of bed. Considering I was on the top bunk I fell about 38 inches.

"Ughhhh, Rose, never do that again!" I said.

"Well, wake up next time. You remind me of James you know." she said, leaving me to grab my clothes. I had a white dress shirt on and a plain black skirt. I also wore a robe and a red and gold Gryffindor tie. I put my hair in a messy bun, and finally decided to wear my glasses. I had practically never worn my glasses due to the fact of my silver eyes. So, my eyesight wasn't the best all these years. I had round black glasses with a gold color on the side. The black really brought out my eyes. 

"Done, I'mma head to breakfast bye!" I said. 

I walked down the girls dormitory and saw James and Fred there. 

"Hey guys, heading to breakfast?" I asked. 

"Yeah, we were waiting for you. You finished about 5 minutes after us." James said.

"Well, I'm starving and all that shit so can we go, yeah?" Fred said.

"When did you learn to cuss?" I asked, while we were walking to the Great Hall.  

"I heard my mom sometimes say it sometimes. I think she picked it up at like a restaurant?" Fred said.

"Ok, we know this, but are we just gonna ignore the fact that Jaz over here has glasses?" James said.

"Um, I mean, I've had them, I've just never used them..." I mumbled.

"Jeez, ok, that's a lot of questions, were here! FOOD!" Fred said.

"He loves food." James whispered in my ear, and that sent shivers down my spine. Thank God he didn't notice, or I would've been really emberassed.

We sat down near the end where no one could disturb us. I grabbed some toast, bacon and some hasbrowns. There was also a doughnut and a brownie too. I grabbed one of those as well. 

I bit into it and mumbled, "Dios mio the food here is delicious."

"You speak Spanish?" James asked.

"There is a lot you don't know about me darling." I said, winking at him. He was immediatley flustered. I chuckled looking at him embarrased and all. 

"You know... your the first one to make him embarrased." Fred whispered.

"Oooh, that's probably his weakness, isn't it Jamesy?" I teased.

"Ugh, please stop. Just hand me my schedule." James groaned.

A girl with blonde hair and a face full of makeup came sauntering up to us. She was a Hufflepuff, due to her yellow and black tie. (I mean no hate for people who are Hufflepuff, but, I didn't want to make her a Gryffindor or Slytherin either. Neither a Ravenclaw, or else she would get to James real easiliy. Again, I MEAN NO HATE! Please, continue on.)

"Hey Jamesy-poo. Did you miss me?" she asked, sliding her hands around James neck.

  "Ugh, Karen, get off of me." James said. 

"Yeah Karen, get off of him." Fred said.

"No one asked you, Weasley. And who are you, new girl? You think your prettier than me? HA! You wish." she said.

I simply shrugged and looked at my nails. "You wanna know what's interesting."

She looked at me with eyes full of curiousity. "What? That I'm so much prettier than you."

"No, I just realized that you're the reason God created the middle finger." I said, pointing my own to her.

She gasped and said, "Jamesy aren't you going to do anything about her? She pointed her middle finger to me." 

"Fuck off woman." I said, standing up with a butter knife in my hand. She paled at the sight of the butter knife and went back to her own table.

"Jeez, the audicity of this woman. And you have to face her ever since first year?" I asked.

"Yeah, thank Godric that your here. You are a scary woman when your mad. I'll keep that in mind. Mental note: Never make Jaz mad." James said.

"Ha thanks." I said. She reminded me of Madison... wait, I haven't called Kason or his mom in a while. Shit. They're probably worried about me. I better call them.

"Hey guys, I have to do something. Meet me in the Common Room when you're done ok?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, we'll bring you some doughnuts too." Fred said. I kissed him on the cheek in a friendly way and said, "Thanks. BYE!" 

I ran off to the Common Room and opened my bag. There it was. My sticker filled phone with pictures of me and my parents. Those were good times. I checked my phone calls and I have 25 missed phone calls from Ms. Whitman and 50 from Kason. Damn, how have I not noticed that. I made a call with Ms. Whitman, thinking that Kason would be there. She picked up on the first ring.

"JAZLYN! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?! I HAVE BEEN CALLING THE ADOPTION COMPANY THAT YOU WERE SENT TO AND I SEE YOU ON THE NEWS AS TOM FREAKING FELTON'S DAUGHTER. EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAPPEND YOUNG LADY!" she yelled.

"Ok, ok, chill Ms. Whitman." I said. I took a deep breath and said, "So, when I got off the plane, I ran into Tom Felton, but then he took me to the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter. Turns out they were aliases and the Harry Potter world is real. And yeah, that's pretty much the shortened version of it. Oh and there's a whole phropehcy about me being the next great wizard and the sorting hat said that I could easily be the next Voldemort or Dumbledore whichever path I chose. And my parents were apparentally wizards as well..."

Ms. Whitman sucked in a breath. "Ok, I'm glad you called me and told me all this stuff, I'll tell Kason, but he's worried sick about you, so go call him." she said.

"Sure thing, I'll call Kason, bye Ms. Whitman!" I said, hanging up. I scrolled through my contacts list and clicked on Kason's. I hit "FaceTime" and he answered on the first ring. I set my phone on my pillow and popped in my Air Pods. 

"Hey Kason." I said, waving.

"THAT'S WHAT I GET AFTER 50 FUCKING CALLS JAZLYN! 50. AND YOU DIDN'T FUCKING ANSWER ANY ONE OF THEM. YOU BETTER GIVE ME A DAMN GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T COME OVER TO WHEVER YOU ARE." Kason yelled.

"Ok, ok chill man, your mom will explain what's happened. Jeez, I got 2 lectures in one day. Anyways how is Madison?" I asked, giving him a suggestive look.

"Ugh, speaking of her. HEY MADISON!" Kason yelled over to a person. Madison came over to the phone.

"Hey Kasey-poo." Madison said.

"Madison, this is my girlfriend, Jaz, Madison, the girl I was talking to you about." he said.

"WHAT?! SHE'S REAL?! HOW COULD YOU KASON! YOU DITCHED ME FOR THIS WHORE FACED BITCH!" Madison said, crying and running away.

"I mean... she deserved it?" I asked.

"She definatley did. Now, everyone knows you as my girlfriend. Like, I had to put some pictures of you in my locker to sell it." he said.

Before I could say anything James yelled, "YO PRINCESS YOU DONE YET? CLASS STARTS IN 10!"

I brought my phone with me and yelled, "COMING LET ME JUST FINISH UP THIS CALL. JESUS."

I went back to my room and said, "Sorry about that, that was just my annoying friend James."

"Haha, yeah. Kind of reminds me of... well, me." Kason said.

"Well, I have to go, talk to you tonight?" I asked.

"Sure, bye!" he said.

"TATA!" I yelled, and I hung up. 

I jumped down the staircase and I had my bag slung over my shoulder. 

"Ok, let's go guys." I said, linking my arms through both of theirs.

"Onward to Herbology, possibly the most boring subject in all of Hogwarts." Fred said.

"ONWARD!" James and I said at the same time, giggling.

We walked to Herbology class and the teacher was Teddy Lupin, Remus Lupin and Tonks' son. 

~After classes~

We collapsed in James' and Fred's dormitories and I decided that because they had 4 bunks I would live with them. I don't care if I'm not allowed there, because you know waht, I don't give a fuck. 

"Is everyday this difficult?" I asked. We were all laying on James' bed.

"Well, it feels like it on the first day." James said.

"Well, I'm tired, g'night!" I said.

"GOOD NIGHT!" They said, and it was lights out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956 40 25
Y/N Darkwood lost her parents at a young age and rarely remembers them. She grew up in an orphanage in the Wizard World. The one thing she did know a...
343K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...
26.3K 1.5K 69
15 years later... Draven Abraxas Malfoy lived life after Hogwarts, away from her... Hermione Jean Granger lived life after Hogwarts, not knowing him...
241 21 15
What if Hermione Granger was the girl who lived? What if she was sorted into Slytherin? What if she was adopted by James and Lily Potter? What if Her...