RUN AWAY | JAKEHOON

By hira_ethsky

"Jake.. let's run away.. together.." Sunghoon is an introvert boy who lives alone in an apartment, bad at sch... More

๐Ÿšซ
PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
FINAL

22

1.1K 70 24
By hira_ethsky

A/N: this chapter is slight inspired by the kdrama called weightlifting fairy.

*******

"Our friends messaged me, they want us to come with them, going to the amusement park, should we go?" Sunghoon questioned, back hugging Jake while the younger is brushing his teeth.

"Should we? I only want to cuddle with you" Jake questioned back and turned around to giggle, "we should not, finish brushing your teeth, we'll cuddle after" he replied.

They both laughed.

"Aaa!" Sunghoon almost shouted, got surprised when he heard a loud bang noise.

"Ayoo! We didn't know that you two are not locking the front door" Riki shouted, barging inside, "Ya" K scolded him.

That confused Sunghoon, he left Jake inside the bathroom, "what are you all doing here?" He asked, "aren't we all going to have some fun?" Jungwon said, wiggling his shoulders, Jay chuckled with his cuteness.

"We're just about to refu-" he got cut off when Jake peeked, "I'm in!" He shouted, making Sunghoon's eyes to widened.

'i thought you want to cuddle with me?' he mouthed, a pout curve on his lips, the younger only laughed.

He sighed, "y'all really ruined my moment today" he dramatically said, touching his chest, going inside his room.

They just made a disgusted face behind his back. [ Lol, poor Sunghoon ]

*************

"We feel so single.." Geonu mumbled, looking at Jake, Sunghoon, Jungwon, Jay, Hanbin and K who's holding each other hands.

Sunoo and Riki kept glancing to each other, they want to do the same but they all still don't know that they're dating.

They just both sighed.

***************

Jaaaaayyyyy

Liked by jungwoniee and 1,200 others

Jaaaaayyyyy 😍

View all 100 comments
jungwoniee 🥰

-----------------

First, they goes inside a store with full of headbands and more things, Jay and Jungwon grabbed the couple cat headband for them.

While Sunoo and Riki chose the evil and angel one, hoping that their friends wouldn't notice that they purposely picked it so they also can match.

"This is cool" Jake mumbled and grabbed the black shades, he put it on, "do i look cool?" He asked to Sunghoon, doing a cool pose.

"No, you look cute" the older laughed and pinched his cheek, he also grabbed one and put it on, "what do you mean by i look cute? I'm cool." The younger rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay"

***************

SnghnPrk

Liked by HeeHeeHee and 2,368 others

SnghnPrk When he's trying to be cool but turns out to be cute HAHAHAHAHA @SimJakey

View all 157 comments
SimJakey 👍.

-----------

"They're busy, i also want to take picture with you" Sunoo mumbled, "how can i say no to you?" Riki asked, he usually hates taking selfies.

"Aye~ i know you can't hate me" Sunoo teased, Riki chuckled and hold his hand.

"You hold it" Sunoo said and gave his phone to him, Riki just laughed of how adorable he is.

"I'll upload this to our private acc" Riki said, "me too" Sunoo added.

************

Sunooshine

Liked by HeeHeeHee and 3,210 others

Sunooshine i'm finally saying yes, thank you for courting me for so long, i love you♥️

View all 1,764 comments
Rikiiii wrong acc! Sunoo!
HeeHeeHee awit lods

[ Lol, don't mind what Hee said, maybe you can call awit lods, LOL in english, maybe?
I just feel like adding a one filipino line in that scene HDIAJEBDKA ]

**********

"Now, explain" Hanbin said, they all cornered Sunoo and Riki, "You! Sunoo! We trusted you when you said that you don't have any lovers or boyfriends" Daniel said, Riki blocked Sunoo, "it's not his fault" he defended him.

"Aigo, come here, Riki" K said and pulled him.

"Look at this mf, trying to defend his boyfriend" Jay said, "Sunoo" Riki called the younger, reaching his hand but his friends, K, Jay and Sunghoon is pulling him away.

"Riki" Sunoo called him, also reaching his hand but his friends are also stopping him.

"I'm getting weightlifting fairy vibes" Jake said and sipped his juice, "ikr" Geonu agreed.

-------

"So, what happened? tell us, Sunoo" Hanbin said.

"I.. I'm just afraid that y'all might hate Riki for courting me, knowing the fact that he also used to be a playboy.." he mumbled, pouting.

"You even told me not to date Jay because he's a playboy, yet you're dating Riki" Jungwon faked cry, "sorry" Sunoo apologized.

"It's fine but you know that you don't have to keep it secret to us" Hanbin said, holding his shoulders, the others nodded, agreeing to Hanbin.

"Sorry guys" Sunoo apologized again, "it's fine, it's not that bad, just don't keep any secrets to us again" Hanbin said and hugged him.

----------

"You, why you didn't told us that you're dating Sunoo? HAHAHAHAH" Jay asked, playfully punched him on his arm.

Riki scoffed, "he- ah no, i just want to keep it a secret first" he lied, he don't want to make that it's Sunoo's fault.

"I don't think so.." K hissed, "you're not a person who wants a secret relationship"

"People change hyung" Riki said and tapped his shoulder.

Jungwon approached them, "lets continue going now, we should not waste our time, besides we already forgave you two" he said and goes beside Jay.

Riki let out a relief sigh, he goes beside Sunoo and held his hand, the younger smiled back, they now can hold each other hands without keeping their relationship as a secret anymore.

***********

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Sunghoon screamed in the roller coaster, Jake just kept laughing and laughing at him.

"Yoohoo!" Hee cheered, alone in his seat, waving his hand.

"Taki!" Daniel shouted when Taki accidentally stomped on his foot, "hehe sorry"

"Look how cute they are" Hanbin giggled, taking a video of them, K moves closer, "you're cuter though"

Those words got Hanbin so red, he looked at K who's giving him a teasing smile, he slapped his shoulder, can't hide his smile.

K's face slightly looks like he's judging Hanbin, the boy noticed it and became serious, "so cheesy." Hanbin said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm just joking" K said and about to hold his hand when Hanbin take it away, "tch" Hanbin tched, K laughed.

Meanwhile..

"Uh.. hello.. what's your name" Geonu asked, not even minding how fast the roller coaster is, what matter is the handsome guy beside him.

"Nicholas" the boy replied.

"Nice name but..

"by any chance..

Do you like messi?"

A/N: HAPPY JAKEHOON DAYY!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 292 13
Heeseung, a young student whose mother died and who lives with his father, will soon have to move in with Sunghoon, his new stepbrother. What will h...
71.5K 2.7K 54
- โ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐, ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง...
70.1K 2.3K 24
๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ - a normal girl who basically grew up in an abusive household suddenly meets her step-brothers that will forever change her life.
20K 864 39
๐Ÿ’ญ ๊’ฐ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป เพ€เฝฒ ๊’ฑ โ˜… ๊’ฑ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...