๐Ÿ“ ๐š.๐ฆ. | ushijima wakatoshi

By kxushijima

{w. ushijima x fem!reader} a second year transfer to karasuno becomes the second manager of the boys volleyba... More

๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽต
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

4.4K 74 6
By kxushijima

➤𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

The (h/c) haired girl watched as her boyfriend accepted his high school diploma and walked across the stage. It was a bitter sweet moment for the incoming third year since her boyfriend would be leaving to Tokyo in the matter days to play volleyball. They wouldn't be able to go on their morning jogs together, late night walks, and have playful bets on who's team would win hers or his. It was a bitter sweet moment for he wouldn't be a captain anymore, yet the name still stuck. It was a bitter sweet moment for she didn't know how many times a year she would be able to see him, and what she would be doing after high school. y.n was still debating going abroad for university. Maybe making her way to Korea or going far overseas. 

As Ushijima walked down the stage he felt happy, but sad at the same time. It was a bitter sweet moment for the giant. He was leaving his teammates in the first and second year. He wasn't going to be able to play a professional match with his best friend anymore. It was a bitter sweet moment since he didn't know what was to come between his girl and himself. They never really talked about what would happen once Ushijima graduated. Until the other day which led to a huge argument between the two and they haven't talked since. The olive haired volleyball player didn't even know if his girlfriend was in the crowd today. 

───── 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐲/𝐧. 𝐥/𝐧

"Hey Toshi, are you excited that you are graduating in a couple days?" you ask your giant of a boyfriend cheerfully. 

"I guess so, at least I'll be playing volleyball," 

"But you won't be seeing me a lot," you reply with a pout.

"Well you only have another year to graduate then your are coming to Tokyo for school right?" 

"About that Ushi-" you start but get quickly cut off by the ace standing up from his seat making his way over to you standing chest to chest.

"What do yo mean 'about that' you said that you would be going to Tokyo for physiotherapy stuff?" He asks with a hint of anger because of the change of plans. 

"Well I've just been thinking, and maybe I would want to go abroad like overseas or something for a bit. Maybe for a year but maybe I'll like it there," you say before looking down at your feet. 

"You're, you're thinking of going abroad? y/n what?" he inquires in disbelief while roughly grabbing your chin. "I- I thought you were gonna come up Tokyo and live in an apartment with me, and cheer for me at my games! You said you would!" 

"I can still cheer for you where ever I am. It's usually live streamed anyway," you say calmly. He looks at you his eyes filled with hurt and frustration. 

"I've been waiting almost a whole year for the girl of my dreams to be cheering me on in person at one of my games. I let it go since you were the manager of your team and I can see it would look bad if you were cheering for me while managing, but now I have to wait another who knows how long before I can finally have you cheer me on at my games! To have my girl sitting in the stands with my jersey on cheering loudly for me. Not anymore I guess," he finished and he runs a hand through his soft locks. 

"Toshi, I can still come to your games, It would just have to be like once every couple of months or so," you try to reason but he doesn't have it.

"Every couple of months before you go on and start watching volleyball games where ever you are and getting to stress with school work to come see me," Now this really ticked you off. It can't always be you coming to visit. 

"You can come see me to ya know!" you yell at the ace. "I can't always be coming here and seeing you!"

"You know I can't just leave volleyball for a week! I signed a contract with the team! I can't let them down by just peacing out for a week or more!" He argued back. 

"Tsk, I see how much you really care to see me," you accuse making Ushijima's eyes go wide. 

"No baby that's not what I meant," he said while trying to pull you closer to him, "Of course I want to-" you cut him off by harshly pushing him away, knowing that if you let him finish you would get all soft and jump into his arms like nothing.

"Just give me some space," you says to the man.

"y/n, baby," he tried.

"Just leave Ushijima," you said and you immediately regretted it when you saw the hurt on your boyfriends face. You haven't said his full last name in months, so saying it now really hurt him. With that he turned grabbing his bag by the couch and leaving. Before he closed the door he whispered words that were barely audible. 

"I love you no matter what, sweetheart." 

───── 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Every person who walked across the stage that day got cheers from the family or silly cheers from their friends from clubs. Ushijima got some cheers from his teammates and some from girls that had crushes on him. But there was voice he heard over all the cheers he got. It wasn't a loud cheer either, it was a normal volume voice, but he still heard it over all the noice. 

"Congrats my love," the voice said causing Ushijima search the crowd for the owner. He was upset he couldn't find her but made a mental note to find her right after the ceremony came to a close.

After the ceremony was finished he didn't waste anytime talking to his classmates or his teammates. He immediately ran out side it was dark at this point to find a certain (h/c) haired girl. He ran back to the gymnasium that the ceremony was held and she wasn't there, he went to the volleyball gym, not there either. He had no clue where his girl would be, but he kept searching.

After the ceremony ended the (h/c) girl left the shiratorizawa campus and slowly walked to where it all began. A empty road under a single street lamp. The girl stood there under the lamp once she got there. It was peaceful. A light spring breeze on this night. She was all by herself until she heard the sound of shoes clicking the ground.

The 6'3 ace made his way down the street he always took on his morning jog, he wasn't sure if she was going to be there, but it was the last place he thought she could be. His shoes echoing in the empty street. He looked up and saw a silhouette of a girl in a dress. A nice sage green dress that was not too tight but not to loose that showed her thighs nicely.

The girl listened to the shoes getting closer and closer to her and then eventually stopped. She looked up to the man who was mere feet away from her. A nicely fitted white dress shirt with a couple buttons undone likely to the wild goose chase she just put him through. The shirt was tucked into a nice pair of black slacks that fit the male perfectly. 

The two finally made eye contact after scaling each other top to bottom. When their eyes finally met the froze not knowing what to do. The taller one made the first move, walking closer to the girl who followed suit moments later. They finally came into arms reach, the olive haired newly graduated third year brought his hands to the girls waist bringing her body to be flush with his not stopping their eye contact. 

"Hi," the girl said looking up to the ex captain. 

"Hi," the boy said to the new third year. With that the two teenagers shared a loving kiss. It had been a couple days without talking to one another and they hated it. After they kissed neither spoke, none of them wanting to ruin the moment they were having. Until the younger spoke up.

"I'm not going abroad," she started. "As soon as you left I got an email saying that I was given a scholarship to the university in Tokyo. Even without the scholarship though, I want to be in Tokyo. It's been my dream to go to school there and I want to be there with you and share your volleyball dreams with you and have your back in everything you do, so one more year and I'll been there for you all the time," she finished and earned herself a quick kiss.

"It was self fish of me to say you couldn't go abroad, I have no say in that. I am happy that you chose to come to Tokyo though. I am so fucking happy," He smiled. 

"Let's go home toshi" 

"Mm," with that the both of them walked hand in hand to y/n home.

------------------

AHHHH it's been like two weeks since I've updated. I also almost made this super angsty but I didn't even though I would have loved too, maybe next time. This story is also coming to a close very soon! Also anyone watched Mo Dao Zu Shi? I cried so hard, like poor lan zhan having to wait so long for wei wuixan like ugh. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 8.7K 24
โ†ท โ‹ฏ โ™กแตŽ โŒœ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค, ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โŒŸ โ˜๏ธ . . . โ†ณin which the karasuno...
1.1K 41 13
You did it, you made it to THE Shiratorizawa. But after becoming the manager for the volleyball team (in hopes of beating your sister, Kiyoko, at Kar...
1.7M 71.1K 36
Being the daughter of a prodigy volleyball player from Shiratorizawa meant that the demon coach entrusted no one else but you to manage the boys' vol...
358K 10.4K 42
Ushijima Wakatoshi, the ace lf the powerhouse school Shiratorizawa is well known all over japan and every match of the boys Shiratorizawa team is wat...